When does Taurus Nutrition Stop!?!? Everyone get in here!!

  1. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    When does Taurus Nutrition Stop!?!? Everyone get in here!!


    Taurus Nutrition brings on Craig " The Barbarian" Matthew!!

    I met Craig in 2008 here at AM, and to this day hes been one of the most stand up guys Ive known. Over the years We learned to call each other Friends. He brought me on with LG and this lead to a great relationship with himself, Josh, and Eric, Owner now of TN. I look at the Reps that TN has, and i am blown away..thebigt, JudoJosh, StakedCop, 3clipseGT, Sponsored athlete Rosie Chee Scott, soon to be pro carded, and now Craig Matthew.

    Craig has served on this board for along time, and is exactly what Taurus is looking for!. He brings vast knowledge of supplementation and years of experience in regards to fitness and health. I'm sure he'll be a major contributor to us.


    Also, Rosie says.................. Welcome to the Team Craigy Poooooooh xoxoxo



    Just to let you all know, he just viewed this from his phone, and , well, ...... THIS JUST HAPPENED!!




    Hes looks excited to me!!!



    Taurus Nutrition:
    Owner: Eric "Taurus Nut"

    Reps:
    - thebigt
    - StakedCop
    - JudoJosh
    - 3clipseGT
    - CraigMatthew
    - Me


    Sponsered Athlete:

    -Rosie Chee Scott

  2. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    aboard buddy

    Damn Taurus is taking over!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    I had full permission for the above, i did not steal nor infringe on any copyrights
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Killinois
    Posts
    7,375
    Rep Power
    724205

    natural test boostage.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  5. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    natural test boostage.
    Mix that with our DAA/HCG product!
  6. Registered User
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    my bed
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    4618

    Also, Rosie says.................. Welcome to the Team Craigy Poooooooh xoxoxo

    now thats how to say welcome, i luv taurus
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  7. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SEC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,036
    Rep Power
    3092030

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    natural test boostage.
    You're not kidding...
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  8. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Yeeaaa buddyyy!!! Welcome aboard Craig im happy to be working along side you again!!

    Chris your taking the old school flavor and turning it into new school spice!!! Lovin it!!


    Also congrats on the sponsorship Rosie!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yeeaaa buddyyy!!! Welcome aboard Craig im happy to be working along side you again!!

    Chris your taking the old school flavor and turning it into new school spice!!! Lovin it!!


    Also congrats on the sponsorship Rosie!!
    About time we're on the same team, silvertongue . . .

    Just checking to see that you're awake It's time to SHAKE THINGS UP a little don'cha think?



    Taurus is bringing naughty with the nice, casting aside the sugar for some spice

    Thanks, Josh

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    About time we're on the same team, silvertongue . . .

    Just checking to see that you're awake It's time to SHAKE THINGS UP a little don'cha think?



    Taurus is bringing naughty with the nice, casting aside the sugar for some spice

    Thanks, Josh

    ~Rosie~
    Hahah just the way it should be!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    It just keeps getting better! Welcome brother!

  12. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Haha I did just view this from my phone!!
    Thanks for the welcome and bring it on Taurus Nutrition!!
  13. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Haha I did just view this from my phone!!
    Thanks for the welcome and bring it on Taurus Nutrition!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  14. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    I just really want to take the time to thanks Eric for allowing me to continue to rep for him.

    I started repping for Eric perhaps 2 years ago, and was lucky enough to be allowed to rep even though I live in Australia. This basically means that any samples or products Eric sends my way involves higher postage costs, but he does it anyway and for this I thank him.

    He also is a great innovator and really wants to best for his customers. I say this with total truth. He has a big heart and I will support him no matter which company he is associated with.

    Taurus Nutrition I believe is a great time for Eric to really shine, with the shackles of Lg Sciences removed.

    I simply cannot wait to see what he has in store for us.

    TAURUS!
  15. Registered User
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11703

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Also, Rosie says.................. Welcome to the Team Craigy Poooooooh xoxoxo


    I will be using this as a part of my PCT
  16. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Between Middle Earth and Narnia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    61214

    Congrats to Craig, but I have to admit when I initially scanned the first post I thought TN was referring to Tennessee lol. Took me a sec but I got it.
  17. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,474
    Rep Power
    2113982

    Dooode nice!! The TN army grows...and grows...
  18. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I just really want to take the time to thanks Eric for allowing me to continue to rep for him.

    I started repping for Eric perhaps 2 years ago, and was lucky enough to be allowed to rep even though I live in Australia. This basically means that any samples or products Eric sends my way involves higher postage costs, but he does it anyway and for this I thank him.

    He also is a great innovator and really wants to best for his customers. I say this with total truth. He has a big heart and I will support him no matter which company he is associated with.

    Taurus Nutrition I believe is a great time for Eric to really shine, with the shackles of Lg Sciences removed.

    I simply cannot wait to see what he has in store for us.

    TAURUS!
    I remember that time Yes, not many companies like to have their team made up of global members - Eric has always been one of those who have had no issues with it, looking for the best fit for him as opposed to who's most convenient. He does have a big heart and he supports those he believes in just like we do him.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    welcome aboard craig....i see your posts often when i lurk at that other place, lol. you did a great job representing eric's products from his former company, and i have no doubt you will do even better now that eric has been 'unleashed'.

    for anyone who is not familiar with craig-this guy knows his shiit!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  20. Registered User
    JeffJohnston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brighton Mi
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    135

    Looking forward to trying some Taurus supplements soon! Looks like a winner. And Eric is one of the most innovative guys in this industry! I cant wait to hit some more 700+ bench presses on this sh$t....
  21. Registered User
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,097
    Rep Power
    84912

    Welcome Craig! Great group of cats in here! Nicely done!
  22. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffJohnston View Post
    Looking forward to trying some Taurus supplements soon! Looks like a winner. And Eric is one of the most innovative guys in this industry! I cant wait to hit some more 700+ bench presses on this sh$t....
    700+bp's!!!!! at 235????? damn....
    would kill to see a vid!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  23. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    700+bp's!!!!! at 235????? damn....
    would kill to see a vid!
    here one Tom of him at 676!

  24. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    here one Tom of him at 676!

    omfg-676 at 201........................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..........that is totally awesome.







    don't forget everyone-this guy digs eric's products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  25. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Jeff is certainly one strong mofo!
  26. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    here one Tom of him at 676!

    And that was just after 3g DA-HCG and 1 scoop of Wyked ..

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  27. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Jeff is certainly one strong mofo!
    i have a full gym in my basement, if i ever move- i need to find him, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  28. Registered User
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,913
    Rep Power
    1069630

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    here one Tom of him at 676!

    Wow, that is incredible and very inspiring!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  29. Registered User
    cousineerie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    667

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have a full gym in my basement, if i ever move- i need to find him, lol.
    LoL
  30. Registered User
    JeffJohnston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brighton Mi
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    135

    Give me everything Taurus makes!!


    Big fan of Erics products been using his products for years! Eric is way ahead of his time! I will be trying everything I can get my hands on from this company!!
  31. Registered User
    JeffJohnston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brighton Mi
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    135

    Hit #680 in the Pro division at the IPA meet at the Arnold this year. Was a great meet missed a PR "Personal Record" 725 attempt but 680 was biggest bench and 1st place. My biggest bench was Dec 5th 2010 SPF meet #720@220lb class. I'm doing a bunch more meets this year and with some of these new products I see some PR's and World Records being broken. Thanks for the positive remarks! That was BAD ASS of you!
  32. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffJohnston View Post
    Hit #680 in the Pro division at the IPA meet at the Arnold this year. Was a great meet missed a PR "Personal Record" 725 attempt but 680 was biggest bench and 1st place. My biggest bench was Dec 5th 2010 SPF meet #720@220lb class. I'm doing a bunch more meets this year and with some of these new products I see some PR's and World Records being broken. Thanks for the positive remarks! That was BAD ASS of you!
    those lifts are-BAD ASS!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  33. Registered User
    JeffJohnston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brighton Mi
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    135

    @thebigt
    Thank you very much! I'm working, training hard and need the best supplements. I'm really excited about this line and I have always been a big fan of Eric and LG since "legal gear" I have been using them with great success of the years and if its not broke don't fix it! I'm going to be using a mixture of LG and Taurus. Gains like a mutha ......
  34. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffJohnston View Post
    @thebigt
    Thank you very much! I'm working, training hard and need the best supplements. I'm really excited about this line and I have always been a big fan of Eric and LG since "legal gear" I have been using them with great success of the years and if its not broke don't fix it! I'm going to be using a mixture of LG and Taurus. Gains like a mutha ......
    hell yeah!!! looking forward to trying the daa-hcg myself real soon. so far the wyked is kickingass.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Taurus Nutrition Products...
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 08:53 PM
  2. Welcome Taurus Nutrition to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 09:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in