OMG this is long overdue!!! A NTBM EPIC SUPPLEMENTS GIVEAWAY!!!! Its that time again

• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date
needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow My good anabolicminds friends it been a wile since I made some big waves around here and did my awesome supplements give aways...Well that is about to change this month and NTBM is coming back with fire like old times again.. IN this thread I would like to pick 10 people to log ancient strength creatine and and 5 people to log attack.. Both some awesome products under my brutal alchemy product line..

What the heck on top of that lets also toss in some more free products to be logged and reviewed.

5 loggers for forged burner
5 loggers for Thiomucase: Caffeine & Yohimbe Blend
3 loggers for Adderllin:
5 Better Protein Bars reviews any flavor you like
5 N2 Mix- Mixed fruit flavor reviews
2 Acne Attacker Kit logs/reviews
and 1 lucky mofo for a NTBM AM/PM Thermo Fat Blaster Stack log too

Let the fun fun fun get started my AM friends. Please feel free to post up what you would like to get your hands on and log/review for us.

As many of you know I love to share what I have with everyone around me.. Right now I am running the NTBM transformation contest in which 2 grand of my own cash is on the line for the winny. I always give out free supps to the forums I am a part of because I enjoy giving to others. As I have always said I really could care less about all this getting rich being a billionaire crap its not why I do what I do in this industry... These days I am here for the damn fun off it now and to help people in as many ways as I can among other things.. So lets have fun with this and enjoy some awesome supplements on the house my friends..

You love my Free product giveaways bwaahahahhaahaaa... I am going to let my Rep BarbellBeast pick all of the loggers and collect there informatioon for me. Will be giving away all of the above in this thread and maybe some more all throughout this month.. Love you guys and enjoy.. TTYL :firedevil:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I'd love to give the Acne Attacker Kit a shot! I've broken out quite a bit since I finished my Dieselbolan V2.0 cycle 3 weeks ago. I've been using Clearasil Ultra for my face, back, and chest and it doesn't seem to be working very well. I love N2BM products and would love to log this. BACNE sucks! Especially when you barely can reach your traps!

Here's a link to my DBV2.0 log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/168899-log-starting-dieselbolan.html

Need2Sleep log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/169312-need2sleep-review-insomniac.html

And if I'm not chosen for the Acne stack, I wouldn't mind giving Thiomucase a try!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Love how the site slaps up them tags in seconds. Like Long and epic lmao.. Good ****

princevince

Awards
  • Established
you got my undivided attention needtogetmuscle and BarbellBeast. would love to get a chance at logging Ancient Strength, Attack or Thiomucase. so if this qualifies as an app, i've just submitted mine.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME! Everyone get ON THIS :)

Thanks as always Nate for making your excellent products available for the masses to get massive! :)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does this guy ever cease to amaze you guys.....no one gives **** away like NeedTo

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i'm in for the Ancient Strength or Attack logging opportunity, BarbellBeast.

count me in. will rep to the upmost. believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh yeaa let's get this party started!!!

:djparty:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill put my name in the hat for the AM/PM fat stack attacker log, im workin on getting lean for summer!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Badass!! Im definitely down for this. Currently im running a video log and posting daily updates for PES but after their log ill be glad to run another. Im a huge fans of stimulants so im down for these:

3 loggers for Adderllin:
5 N2 Mix- Mixed fruit flavor reviews

CobbledPath

Awards
G'day, I'd be more then happy to run a log on ancient strength! (happy to pay for shipping to Aus too)

quarcus

Awards
i'd love to see if this acne could be cleared up. And to see how the caffine yohombine combo works.

Ive been pumped about that trail mix since i listened to the radio interview. That'd be great to try as a cereal.

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N2bm hooking bros up like Obama :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will throw my name in for the Thiomucase because 1) I am lean enough to notice the effects and 2) I care enough about the product to have actually asked about it earlier after I couldn't find any logs on it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
awesome opportunity, you have done it again, nate-props!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here! NeedTo is always very generous with AM! Good luck to whoever gets picked!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give the Acne Attacker Kit a shot! I've broken out quite a bit since I finished my Dieselbolan V2.0 cycle 3 weeks ago. I've been using Clearasil Ultra for my face, back, and chest and it doesn't seem to be working very well. I love N2BM products and would love to log this. BACNE sucks! Especially when you barely can reach your traps!

Here's a link to my DBV2.0 log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/168899-log-starting-dieselbolan.html

And if I'm not chosen for the Acne stack, I wouldn't mind giving Thiomucase a try!
Barbell I would like to get this kit out to this guy right away and get his acne now later then later bro.. Thanks my man.. Lets clear his acne up for him and show what this kit can do.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Once again, Need2Buildmuscle proving why they are the best top notch company, BAR NONE..SJ

Good luck to everyone that receives a product. I will be here to support you all the way..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and NTBM does it again!! Lots of great products to run here guys!! The best customer service in the game is hooking some lucky people up!!:party:

If yall are interested in logging some nice supplements, here is your chance to throw your name out there!....:D

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I would totally be down for the new AM/PM thermo burn if possible.
After the cycle I ran for your contest I will be ready to drop some extra belly fat I have sticking around.
This works out perfect for me because I have a wedding to attend in Florida for my brother so I have to look better than he does :)

This would be a great motivator after I lost a big part of my motivation after someone stole hundreds of dollars with of NTBM products that I had in my gym back for my PCT. Story here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/172506-gym-bag-stolen.html

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to review Better Protein Bars!...peanut butter or sour apple please..

will post with proper pics and whatever i do do them...since i like cooking stuff :D

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log Thiomucase: Caffeine & Yohimbe Blend as i am 8 weeks in my caloric deficient and am down 12lbs so far. With the help of Thiomucase, hopefully i can shed off the excess abdominal/chest fat i tend to hold onto near the end. Also, i would like to potentially compare it to Eviscerate (both Original and Smoulder) in terms of feel upon application.

Here is a log i did for you guys with formastanzol back in October:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/161705-nice99-needs-2-a.html

Thanks!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would totally be down for the thermo burn if possible.
After the cycle I ran for your contest I will be ready to drop some extra belly fat I have sticking around.
This works out perfect for me because I have a wedding to attend in Florida for my brother so I have to look better than he does :)

This would be a great motivator after I lost a big part of my motivation after someone stole hundreds of dollars with of NTBM products that I had in my gym back for my PCT. Story here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/172506-gym-bag-stolen.html
Sorry to hear about your PCT products getting stolen bro...that sucks big time

I vote to get this guy the Forged Burner and help him out with a little redemption for the mishap with his gymbag:bigok:

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I would enjoy the opportunity to log Attack. Especially since I've never used a NTBM product before. I've been on a stim / N.O. Break for about 30 days and would most likely respond very well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would enjoy the opportunity to log Attack. Especially since I've never used a NTBM product before. I've been on a stim / N.O. Break for about 30 days and would most likely respond very well.
I'm sure you would love Attack bro :D

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I've never done a log on here before, but if you need someone to log ancient strength or review the protein bars I'd love to do so! I've written reviews in the past for cigars, and they were pretty detailed. Actually pretty much any of the products would be great for me to log, I know I've never heard anything but good about NTBM's products!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Needto never ceases to amaze me!

These products sell themselves, but here he is with more opportunities for free product!

I know I was lucky enough, long before becoming a rep, to log the Better Protein Bars and Mr. Supps' Epi-Strong. This is a fantastic opportunity, so get in here!!! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never done a log on here before, but if you need someone to log ancient strength or review the protein bars I'd love to do so! I've written reviews in the past for cigars, and they were pretty detailed. Actually pretty much any of the products would be great for me to log, I know I've never heard anything but good about NTBM's products!
I'll vouch for this guy - he's a good cat :yup:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I vote to get this guy the Forged Burner and help him out with a little redemption for the mishap with his gymbag:bigok:
Ditto.

If there was ever someone in need, it's someone who just got an entire gymbag of supps jacked.

(For future use, though, as I'm sure will never forget, now, don't take everything with you. Rock a pill case :yup: )

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I'm also on this forum at least once a day, so I could be considered a reliable logger as well.
I've seen a lot of baker, lately, that's for sure.

I think he'd make a great choice for some Attack! :cool2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i like it!!!:cheers:

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I'd seriously jump on this guys, this is a crazy awesome offer

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
This is the exact reason why I wanted to be a NTBM rep. An awesome company that truly cares for and appreciates it's customers, and has a great product line behind all that. No smoke and mirrors over here!

Good luck to all that are chosen to log!

nerdalert

Awards
This is a terrific opportunity for someone to try out some great supps to help you all get ready for the beach! Some lucky SOB is going to get the AM/PM stack too..unreal..
Once again NTBM proves to everyone that we offer the best customer service and put our money where our mouth is..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is going to be a lot of sweet logs to follow soon! :D

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Orangatang is down for any burner!

Current logg in sig, purus fat smack log can be furnished upon request

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i am interested in

3 loggers for Adderllin:
NTBM AM/PM Thermo Fat Blaster Stack

I can provide links to previous logs and reviews if requested, look forward to your decision.

Tjf331

Awards
I would love to rock that am/pm thermo stack for you! I should be done with my erase/forged/alpha stack. I didn't lose as much as I had hoped because I'm a horse when it comes to stims, so if this stack can break and melt me away, (which at this point seems impossible) I'd be a racer for life! Plus, I got my beast/Katana stack coming up and might just push that back for more of a cut. I've only lost about 12 lbs with what I'm on and it's almost over. Thanks for the opportunity and keep rockin' the net with outstanding customer service and forum support!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would love to log Thiomucase: Caffeine & Yohimbe Blend as i am 8 weeks in my caloric deficient and am down 12lbs so far. With the help of Thiomucase, hopefully i can shed off the excess abdominal/chest fat i tend to hold onto near the end. Also, i would like to potentially compare it to Eviscerate (both Original and Smoulder) in terms of feel upon application.

Here is a log i did for you guys with formastanzol back in October:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/161705-nice99-needs-2-a.html

Thanks!
I can tell you already what you will feel when you apply the thumi bro..............................Nothing!!! that is what it feels like it feels like nothing. There is no burning of the skin to make you mind think something is happening . The product just silently does its job and it works.

It removes excess water from the abbs as well as cause a lipilases effect Ie the fat will brake down in the area applied into a usable energy source. if you then take it and use it it will then cause fat lose in that Area. It will cause a thermo effect overall though and core temp may also go up. Thiomucase is a mucopolysaccharidase obtained from ovine tissues .

Thiomucase Cream tightens your skin and acts directly upon orange peel skin reducing it in depth, and facilitating both retained water and fat release and drainage. This improves hydration of the skin and offers a firm and silky touch. On the other hand, and in parallel, the reducing effect of Thiomucase Cream helps to shape body contour - allowing the release of the fatty tissue located between the skin and muscles known as Adipose fat tissue which can make you look bloated. Thiomucase reduces these ugly fat deposits, thins out the skin and restores it's natural resilience.

The added Caffeine & yohimbe together with our patented delivery system cause a even greater level of water/fat dispelling and thermo effects then traditional Thiomucase products.

It is a product that will work very well and synergistic when combined with other oral fat burners. Giving the user just one more angle to attack fat.

I dont showbout it around like some super duper fat incinerating cream thats going to " literally melt fat off your body like a hot knife through butter"
Na I leave that to the bull **** artist who will not give 100% refund with all of there products...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, that thiomucase sounds great, especailly for pre-contest or pre-beach! I'm using Eviscerate, and I can't take a hot shower any more it burns so much! Another great product from NTBM!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity. Guys, if you haven't tried Ancient Strength jump on that one. I love that creatine for pumps. Good stuff Nate!

I should try Attack sometime. That may be the only product you sell that I've never run. LOL

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
yo beast! let me review some of those better protein bars!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wouldn't mind continuing the forged burner and Adderllin log i have already started. ran out of product and was about to get some more. Still have alot of fat to burn off. So the thermo fat blaster might some like the ticket as well. I also have been really thinking of trying the peanut butter protein bars.

Thanks for the opportunity no matter if i am selected or not.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nate gives back!! No one touches these insane giveaways!