ΩΩΩ=Omega Sports Announces STRIVE. Game Over for Intra-Workout Products.=ΩΩΩ

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
ΩΩΩ=Omega Sports Announces STRIVE. Game Over for Intra-Workout Products.=ΩΩΩ

Omega Sports is proud to announce "the announcement" of our Intra-Workout BCAA product, Strive.

Strive promises to be to the intra-workout product category what Ultima is to the pre-workout category. Strive has been formulated to use the best possible ingredients in the most obscene doses possible. Little expense was spared.

We effectively "over-engineered" Strive.

No flashy marketing, no outrageous claims, no frat-boy, bro-love hype as the greatest workout aid since water. Just the best possible formula we believe possible.

We have been playing with different formulas and dosing protocols for quite some time now and we really feel that we have found a winner. We expect the final product to be on the market in ~4 weeks. We'll be looking for beta-testers right before then and we'll be announcing full ingredients perhaps in a week or two.

As always, expect a non-prop blend. And no, I am not worried about any other company copying our formula as no other company formulates as expensive as we do. Strive is packed to the gills with premiere ingredients and the manufacturing costs on it are insane. Still, we believe there is a place for premium products and Striv promises tobe the king of the premium hill.

More details to follow!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! Can't wait to see the write up.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to getting more info. Congrats Custom

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love intra-workout drinks. Looking forward to what you have planned!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Can't wait for the writeup

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see what yall have in store for a intra workout supplement.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't use many supplements nowadays, but Ultima is one of the very few I do use. Therefore I am pretty interested to see what Omega can put together for this :thumbsup:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds great. I would love to try it out. Right now I use Purple Wraath Intra, before that I used Xtend. Well I still do use Xtend also. More info please.

willib

Awards
  • Established
well,i use several of your supps.. already so,shoud be considered

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see what you guys came up with. Ultima + PLCAR + choline + piracetam is Insane.

willib

Awards
  • Established
man,we sound selfish,wonder why?,alright u nguys recognize

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interested to see what this looks like. I am a huge fan of intra-workout formulas and haven't had a single workout without BCAAs in over 6 months.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing the finalized product! Any idea on what the price might be?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for info, always a huge fan of you guys!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I love intra-workout drinks. Looking forward to what you have planned!
I should start releasing the formula, one ingredient at a time, late this week, most likely.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should start releasing the formula, one ingredient at a time, late this week, most likely.
Cruel and inhumane punishment!:12:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh no, don't drag it out!!! I bet you start with leucine too, just to be a teast! ;)

Just release it already on a flash sale!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested to see what this looks like. I am a huge fan of intra-workout formulas and haven't had a single workout without BCAAs in over 6 months.
same goes for me!
always In for some 'over engineered' intra! whoop-whoop-whoop! :yup:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I have been drinking 3/4 scoop ultima pre and 3/4 scoop intra work out with a mix of lclt and plcar in each. It's awesome. Can't wait to
Try this!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow, cant wait to see this. Ultima looks amazing, as does flashover.

willib

Awards
  • Established
currently i use sizeon as an intra but,as soon as strive comes out i will jump on it.some of your products are in my cabinet now.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Bump for ingredients!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :firedevil:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I take it you liked limitless? I wish I could get my hands on some of those pills....oh the things I would do.

Bump for price!
lol price means nothing if you dont know what you're buying!!

PRICE AND INGREDIENTS!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for freebies!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Touche. I'd put the accent mark over the e but I have no idea how to do that

Product testers-
Milas, hoopem6 and I!?
Approved and co-signed!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in :firedevil:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I take it you liked limitless? I wish I could get my hands on some of those pills....oh the things I would do.

lol price means nothing if you dont know what you're buying!!

PRICE AND INGREDIENTS!!!
That I did! :veryhappy:

The only reason price concerns me is because Ultima is not cheap. If Strive follows the same well-formulated kitchen sink format, I imagine it will be fairly expensive... Obviously only time, ingredient labels, and price tags will tell!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
That I did! :veryhappy:

The only reason price concerns me is because Ultima is not cheap. If Strive follows the same well-formulated kitchen sink format, I imagine it will be fairly expensive... Obviously only time, ingredient labels, and price tags will tell!
Yeah, I already assumed it would be in Ultima's price range when I saw "no expense spared" in the announcement. I main concern after ingredient profile is price per serving not so much the overall.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still need to try Ultima, the formula looks amazing, can't wait to see what strive has to offer.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes Ultima isnt cheap but the rest of their line is fairly economical. That said I still need to try Ultima!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for details. You guys have a great reputation and I look forward to seeing your take on the perfect intra-workout product :cool2:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Hoping this is carb and stimulant free.
X2. I can't imagine them going crazy on the carbs but I picture <7g and definitely stim free based on Ultima being stim-free.

I kinda want some carbs though,not much, but some.

pedro321

Awards
I'd say PEA will be in this for sure, Matt and Shaun have talked about how the effects of PEA are amplified by a second dose after the first.

I'm also hoping this doesn't contain carbs.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i like carbs lol, i believe carb version and carb free version would be ideal. But if it has carbs im game regardless, im not scared

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Ingredient Release #1:

Omega Sports introduces Strive - The premier Intra-Workout product for superior performance enhancement!

There are many BCAA and intra-workout formulas currently on the market for you to choose from. The problem is, however, they all fall woefully short in providing a complete solution to help propel your workouts to be longer, stronger and more intense. Even worse is that the vast majority of these products use inferior-grade ingredients that only benefit their bottom line at the expense of your results. Why use an intra-workout product that does not work as hard as you do?

Strive is different. Formulated using only the very best ingredients in existence, Strive presents a complete performance solution designed to work as hard as you do. Absolutely no expense was spared in creating this unparalleled formula. Our only concern was constructing Strive so that it pushed your workouts to the next level and allowed you to come back bigger, stronger and faster than before.

Strive Starts with BCAA's...

We all know that BCAA's are the building blocks to any intra-workout formulation. BCAA's have been shown to elicit muscle protein synthesis (muscle growth), decrease muscle soreness and help athletes recover more quickly.

Sadly, however, not many people know that the wool is being pulled over their eyes in regards to what kind of BCAA's are being used to formulate their favorite product and how they are being charged a premium price for less-than-garbage-quality ingredients.

...Ajinomoto iBCAA's

Quite simply, Ajinomoto produces the highest quality amino acids in the world. When you hear "pharmaceutical grade", most of the time, it is an empty marketing term. Not so with Aji-Pure iBCAA's. Strive uses the very same amino acids that are used daily around the world in IV solutions for the hospitalized, infant formulas and pharmaceutical preparations! Aji-Pure iBCAA's mix instantly with just a few stirs of a spoon. No more foamy mess and trying to choke down the dreaded BCAA chunks.

Did you know that most BCAA's being used in other formulations come from hair or duck feathers? It's true! And have you ever smelled BCAA's in their natural state? If you have, you know that they can smell absolutely rancid - even the ones that test out to be 'pure' on the standard supplier's COA. With this information in mind, you're probably asking yourself why in the world anyone would ever use anything other than pure Ajinomoto Aminos. The simple answer..."Follow the money". Aji-Pure iBCAA's cost about 2.5 times what normal BCAA's do. The fact is that not too many companies are willing to use these superior ingredients and cut their profit margins. Ask yourself, "What is more important; my health and athletic performance or some CEO writing himself a fat end-of-the-year bonus?". Now at least you know the truth!

More ingredient blurbs to come...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good so far. Can't wait to read more.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great info, so far. Can't wait to hear more.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meth? INTENSE FOCUS!