Anabolic Designs welcomes their sposnsored athlete

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established

Anabolic Designs would like to introduce Johnny Reid (Anabolic Designs sponsored athlete)

Johnny is a 22 year old National Competitive bodybuilder and will be along shortly to introduce himself. He started training at the end of 2008 at 19 years old then went on to win his first show in 2009 at the age of 20. That was as a junior in the NABBA Wales and he also qualified for the NABBA BRITS & UNIVERSE.

Unfortunately he suffered a torn tendon in his pec soon after which has caused him to sit out the past year and a half.

He will be entering the NABBA Wales this year and NAC Great Britain show also, so follow his journals as he prepares to hit the stage once again!
He is an up and coming star of the future and would like you all to make him feel welcome on the Forums.

8 weeks out from the NABBA Wales 2011​

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Badass!!

JohnnyReid

JohnnyReid

Awards
hi everyone, thanks for the welcome i appreciate it. I'm looking forward to posting and blogging here to learn more and be of some help if possible too.

I am in the process of writing up my blog today so please to look at it and comment if you can.

Once again thank you!!
JohnnyReid

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome aboard :)

You have good genetics if you started training 2008 and won your first show next year.

BTW, those forearms look huge!

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ehhhhh.. Chuck liddell! Way to sponsor such a big icon!

JohnnyReid

JohnnyReid

Awards
Looking good bro
Thanks bud this pic was taken 9 weeks out, so about 2 weeks ago...

Welcome :wavey:

Are you 234 in that pic?
Thanks mate no i'm still only 22

Welcome aboard :)

You have good genetics if you started training 2008 and won your first show next year.

BTW, those forearms look huge!
Thanks mate have always been fairly big so i responded well to weight training i suppose.... my forearms can be a let down mate it makes my biceps look weaker on time....

Ehhhhh.. Chuck liddell! Way to sponsor such a big icon!
HAHAHA i'm growing the mohawk for my sponsors they want me in purple trunks and purple mohawk for brand loyalty and all :D

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi everyone, thanks for the welcome i appreciate it. I'm looking forward to posting and blogging here to learn more and be of some help if possible too.

I am in the process of writing up my blog today so please to look at it and comment if you can.

Once again thank you!!
JohnnyReid
welcome to the forum!!! let me know if you need anything.this is a great place to be.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
welcome :wave:

...Beast

JohnnyReid

JohnnyReid

Awards
welcome to the forum!!! let me know if you need anything.this is a great place to be.
Thanks a lot mate i'm sure i will be asking plenty of questions and hopefully answering what i can for others. Also i'd like to get some knowledge about my sponsors products out there as i really do believe in them and think they could help so many people!!

welcome :wave:

...Beast

Thanks for the welcome!!