***AppNut Lipotrophin-AM/PM log opportunities! Ready to get lean?!? Well GTFIH!!***

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established

That time of the year is upon us once again, and Applied Nutriceuticals wants to help YOU get lean/shredded/ripped for the summer!

We will be picking 5 people to log the Lipotrophin-AM/PM stack!! This stack is perfect to add into any regiment right before summer time!!

We will stop looking for loggers on 4/8/11 at 12PM EST. This opportunity is for those folks over 18! Furthermore, these can only be shipped to domestic (US) addresses as of now. Best of luck!

Stack you would prefer:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post a video review on YouTube?

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *your name here with full date*

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Lipotrophin-AM™ - Frequently Asked Questions

Q: When is the best time to take Lipotrophin AM?

A: Take on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, and in the early afternoon. It can be taken with food, but it will not be as effective.

Q: How long before I will notice the energy boosting and weight control benefits of Lipotrophin-AM?

A: From the first day your energy level will increase and you will notice a “warming” sensation about fifteen minutes after it is first ingested. This is a natural sensation experienced with most thermogenics. The fat-burning effects begin immediately, with visible reduction in weight and inches visible after the first week. The effects of Lipotrophin-AM can be increased when stacked with Lipotrophin-PM™ providing you with 24-hour fat burning effects.

Q: What makes Lipotrophin-AM different from other fat burners?

A: Lipotrophin-AM has been specially formulated to deliver full effective dosages of each compound delivering maximum results in shorter time. All of our ingredients are derived from natural extracts, standardized to consistent quality, purity and potency. We use no fillers so all you are getting is pure fat-melting performance. Our products work well for both males and females with a variety types of body types. When maintaining a proper diet and exercise program, Lipotrophin-AM will make weight management easy and fun as you watch those unwanted pounds melt away.

Q: How long can I use this product?

A: There have been no documented cases of our products having long term negative effects. All ingredients are found naturally are safe. However, it is always best to consult your physician when taking any medications long term.

Q: What is MXAC and how does it increase the fat burning process?

A: has been shown to increase lipolysis leading to elevated glycerol and free fatty acid levels in the blood. MXAC does this through a multifaceted system by increasing norepinephrine, inhibiting cAMP-phosphodiesterase release which allows cAMP to build up in cells. Subsequent increase in cAMP by the cAMP-PDE enzyme leads to the activation of the Protein Kinase enzyme PKA, which in turn phosphorylates and activates Hormone-Sensitive Lipase (HSL).HSL liberates fatty acids from adipose (which is fat tissue) Fatty acid chains are hydrolyzed within the fat cell from triaglycerols, and the resulting diaglycerols are substrates (fuel) that are then broken down into acetyl-CoA, where they can be readily utilized by the Krebs cycle of aerobic metabolism and burned off as energy.

Q: Does Lipotrophin-AM control appetite?

A: EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) and MXAC (methylxanthine anhydrous caffeine) are well known appetite suppressants because they elevate your CCK (cholecystokinin) levels. CCK is a peptide hormone that is vital in control of the appetite and the digestion of fat and protein, and triggers satiety signals in the brain.

Q: How does Lipotrophin AM help control my cravings?

A: The banaba extract and mucuna pruriens in Lipotrophin AM help curb cravings by stabilizing blood sugar and insulin levels. Mucuna pruriens has been documented to have potent neurotransmitter-boosting effects along with blood sugar controlling effects, both of which promote fat metabolization. Low neurotransmitter levels (mainly dopamine and serotonin) can result in cravings for sugars and sweets and in some cases even depression, which leads to “comfort eating”.

Q: What is Bacopa Monnieri and what role does it play?

A: Bacopa Monnieri is extremely important to the fat-burning process. It stimulates the continued synthesis of the thyroid hormone T4, providing a constant, readily available source of convertible material that later converts to T3. This is extremely important in fat loss because T3 is biologically more active than T4, and radically increases your basal metabolic rate and increases body heat production (thermogenesis) which results in greater fat loss.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Lipotrophin-PM™ Frequently Asked Questions

Q: When is the best time to take Lipotrophin PM?

A: Take on an empty stomach 30-45 minutes before bedtime. It can be taken with food, but will not be as effective.

Q: What makes Lipotrophin-PM™ different from other fat burners?

A: First, it is stimulant-free, which allows for night-time use. Of course there are other stimulant-free products out there, but only Lipotrophin-PM actually promotes deeper, more restful sleep, without leaving you feeling drowsy or sluggish the next day. Instead, it leaves the user refreshed, while the two-fold action of blood sugar control and hormonal manipulation ensures maximum metabolic action and fat loss.

Q: Can I take Lipotrophin –PM during the day?

A: Absolutely. Many people prefer not to take a stimulant-based fat-burner at all. Lipotrophin-PM works very effectively when taken in the morning, mid-afternoon, and at bedtime for 24 hour a day fat metabolization.

Q: Will Lipotrophin-PM make me tired if I take it during the day?

A: Not at all. Lipotrophin-PM promotes a deeper sleep through increased dopamine, which is produced in higher quantities during sleep. It has no drug-like effects that would cause feelings of fatigue or grogginess like those found in most common over-the-counter sleep aids.

Q: How much time will it take to notice the sleep-enhancing effects and positive body composition benefits of Lipotrophin-PM?

A: The sleep benefits of Lipotrophin-PM are noticeable after the first dose, and the blood sugar attenuating effects of Lipotrophin-PM are recognized during the first 2-3 days of usage. Weight loss benefits from the compound are noticeable after just 2-3 weeks.

Q: How does Lipotrophin PM help control my cravings?

A: The banaba extract and mucuna pruriens in Lipotrophin PM help curb cravings by stabilizing blood sugar and insulin levels. Mucuna pruriens has been documented to have potent neurotransmitter-boosting effects along with blood sugar controlling effects, both of which promote fat metabolization. Low neurotransmitter levels (mainly dopamine and serotonin) can result in cravings for sugars and sweets and in some cases even depression, which leads to “comfort eating”. Corosolic acid (the active ingredient in banaba extract) has been shown to significantly lower blood glucose and heighten insulin sensitivity.

Q: Can Lipotrophin-PM actually increase growth hormone levels?

A: Yes. L-Dopa from the mucuna pruriens is the only form of dopamine that can cross the blood/brain barrier. Once L-Dopa is converted to dopamine in the brain, it inhibits hypothalamic somatostatin secretion, allowing for a greater stimulatory of GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone), which increases the amount of growth hormone release. Increased growth hormone is desireable due to its direct fat-burning and lean muscle promoting effects.

Q: Can getting a good night’s sleep actually help me metabolize more body fat?

A: Absolutely. Excessive cortisol from sleep deprivation has been shown to cause increased fat storage among both men and women. GH blunts the effects of cortisol, and keeps this stress hormone from breaking down muscle tissue, and depositing visceral adipose tissue (VAT). Growth Hormone releases occur more frequently at certain stages of sleep, allowing for a more restful sleep. Stopping VAT and cortisol preserves lean muscle mass, while further allowing GH to exert its positive restorative and rejuvenating effects that occurs during sleep.

Q: Who can benefit from taking Lipotrophin-PM?

A: Anyone who wants to burn fat 24-hours a day and increase their GH levels to induce a longer more restful sleep.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice opportunity :) Lipotrophin-PM would make a great addition to anyone's leaning stacks!

~Rosie~

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
GF just started some Lipo PM bump!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity here from a great company ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great logging opportunity! I have been curious about lipotrophin PM and been wanting to give it a try

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
does anybody cut on these forums?? :confused:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does anybody cut on these forums?? :confused:
lol

I'm already obligated to both CL and APS; I'm not going to be free until May (give or take) and I want to see where I'm at by then in terms of if I need to keep cutting or if I can cruise a bit and add some more mass. Otherwise I totally would. You guys know I love your Litup :yumyum:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll bump this thread to say Lipotrophin-PM is a great addition just to daily living as a staple.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established

Sex: Male

Height: 6'3

Weight:232

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
Ive been training consitently for the past 5 years mostly developed towards baseball, lately i have been transitioning to more of a bodybuidling approach so i upped my cals to help gain muscle subsequently i got up to 232 pounds but also rose my bodyfat. I train currently 5 days a week in a modified Push/Pull/Legs routine i added in 1-2 miles 3-4 times a week to try to cut fat before summer and this would be great to help aid my fat loss.
Push/Pull/Legs a regular week looks something like this
Monday-Push + 1-2 Miles
Tuesday-Pull + 5 minutes jump rope + Abs
Wednesday-legs + 1-2 Miles
Thursday- Abs
Friday-Push + 1-2 miles
Saturday- Pull + 5 minutes jump rope + Abs
Sunday- Legs + 1-2 miles

My lifts are the basic Push/Pull/Legs lifts developed mainly around Bench, Squats, Deads and other compound lifts really limiting any if all isolation work since im not a believer in it besides a select few.

Mentioned above i try to run 1-2 miles 3-4 times a week i also do jump roping a couple times and also try to do a boxing workout atleast once a week i plan on upping the cardio more as time goes on as im trying to become more of an athlete again i didnt like the added pounds on my body i like to be rather slim but riped

Currently only on the basics
Elite Gourmet Protein
Nutraplanet Fish oil
MVP Vitamin
ZMK
Super Cissus

My Diet consists of currently a 200-300 calorie defecit i believe truely in the fact that eating in a defecit will help lose weight but regardless i keep 1gram of protein per pound of bodyfat. I react rather well to carbs so i keep them in my diet. Ive been reacting rather well to my recent diet which involves a lot Chicken, Rice, Brocoli, Steak, Fruit, vegatables, But since i am still young i tend to eat some food thats not so good.
Current Daily water intake:1.5 gallons per day

Short Term Goal: Cut down to 210 Pounds at aproximately 10% body fat

Long Term Goal: Be 215 Pounds at 7-8% bodyfat

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Ive taken just about everything besides steroids i'll list the major ones but be acknkowledged this is not an extensive list just what i feel is major. Most basic supplements should be implyed.

Prime
Natadrol
M1D
MV3
HGHenerate
Mass Fx
OEP
Slim Xtreme

Are the main ones

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Ive done a couple reviews for Animal .
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/animal-universal/131356-review-torrent-scr.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/animal-universal/141309-review-brand-spanking.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/119835-animal-pump-sample.html

Current / Progress Photos: None atm i dont believe in progress pics i believe in my results in the gym.

Can you post a video review on YouTube? Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *your name here with full date

Ryan Augustine March 28th 2011

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
lol

I'm already obligated to both CL and APS; I'm not going to be free until May (give or take) and I want to see where I'm at by then in terms of if I need to keep cutting or if I can cruise a bit and add some more mass. Otherwise I totally would. You guys know I love your Litup :yumyum:
Haha I hear ya on that!

At this point I haven't heard of many folks that don't love LITup :p!

I'll bump this thread to say Lipotrophin-PM is a great addition just to daily living as a staple.
Agreed, makes sleep lovely lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Certainly. I used it as a staple re the sleep benefits for a long time :)

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
moaaaaarrrrr apps!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd app but am disqualified due to medical issues (which are all in check)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd app but am disqualified due to medical issues (which are all in check)
I think that was more of a disclaimer not a disqualifying thing. Submit an app and leave it up to them bud

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Verryyy tempting. Gonna think about it for a day or two, I'll let you know Chubs :D

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards

Sex: M

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 171lbs

Bodytype: Endomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Training off and on since college, but have been seriously training for about 2 years. Lift more like a bodybuilder, not a power lifter. I'm currently trying to cut for the summer, so the rep range is up and the cals are slightly down

day 1 - chest (5 exercises)
day 2 - back (6 exercises)
day 3 - bi/tri (6-8 exercises)
day 4 - delts/traps (8 exercises)
day 5 - legs (6-7 exericses)
day 6- rest
Repeat
Typically i'll start off with the heavier compound/free weight exercises, and then move to more isolated cable/machine exercises to finish it off

5x a week, 15 min of HIIT cardio post workout. For the summer, i'll be adding some light cardio when i wake up, probably 30 min or so

BULK: Citrulline Malate (5g)
AAKG (6g)
NA-RALA (750 mg)
ALCAR (3g)
GLUTAMINE (15g)
Beta Alanine (5g)
BCAA (15g)
SAN Whey Protein (80g protein)
Genomyx slin-sane (2 caps)
Optimum Nutrition:
Fish oil (3g)
Opti men(3 caps)
Casein (bedtime shake)

APS Creatine Nitrate (8caps)
Caffeine - 200 mg

5:30 am - 25G protein shake
7:30 am - 1/2 cup oatmeal, shake, 15 almonds (25g Pro, 30 carbs, 10g fat)
9:00 am - 7oz chicken, spinach (3g fat, 30g protein)
10:30 am - Met-rx protein plus bar (10g fat, 33 carb, 30 pro)
12:00 pm - 7oz chicken, spinach (3g fat, 30g protein)
1:30 pm - 7oz chicken, spinach (3g fat, 30g protein)
2:30 pm - Met-rx protein plus bar (10g fat, 33 carb, 30 pro)
3:15 pm - Pre WO shake (40g waxy maize)
5:30 pm- Post WO shake (40 g waxy, 40 g protein)
7:30 pm - 8 eggwhites, 1 tbsk natty pnut butter (about 40g protein, 10g fat)
10:00 pm - casein shake (30g protein)
its about 60g fat, 200 carbs, and 325g protein, 2600 cals

Current Daily water intake:
2 gallons, give or take

Short Term Goal:
Drop about 3-4% bf for the summer while maintaining current lean body mass

Long Term Goal:
Be a consistant/solid 180 lbs in the single digits for bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
NONE

Just ur typical pre workouts every once and a while, and protein obviously which arent worth going through individually.
Tried havoc once in like 2007, and recently tried tropinol
No experience with steroids
Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
Tropinol - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/169457-japs-gettin-swole.html

Current / Progress Photos: Check my avi, i can post some if needed

Can you post a video review on YouTube? sure

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *Denis G 4-6-11*

Last edited:
chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
last few days for applications! :D

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stack you would prefer: AM/PM

Sex: M

Height: 6'

Weight: 203

Bodytype: Endo-Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've tried everything from 5x5 to DC. Currently doing a 3day split with cardio on off-days. High intensity, low volume. Hold state records in powerlifting, and have had great success with lifting dangerously heavy weights, safely.

Mon - Chest/Tri
Wed - Back/Bi
Fri - Legs

Abs 3x/week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Cardio includes bike, elliptical, racquet ball, and basketball.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): IntraXcell, IntrAbolic, PreSurge Unleashed, Staples

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 295g pro, Carbs vary on training/off days, 105g Fat

Current Daily water intake: 120-140 oz

Short Term Goal: Hit single digit BF @ 200+ lbs

Long Term Goal: Hit single digit BF @ 220+ lbs with a high level of fitness

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): BioForge, E-Bol, Activate Xtreme, T-Force, Divanex, and tons of other products...

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):Mostly all on bb.com, I can email them.

Current / Progress Photos: I can post before/after pics.

Can you post a video review on YouTube?
Yes.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *David G. - 4/4/11*

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
^^ Nice app!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Throw down some apps guys! :biggthumpup:
I would like to try the PM.. I am currently taking DCP/HEAT with some DAA.. would that be a problem?

If not I will post an app later on today

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try the PM.. I am currently taking DCP/HEAT with some DAA.. would that be a problem?

If not I will post an app later on today
Josh throw up an app, that would be fine!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Winnersssss! Please PM me your info (name, address, email)!

DaveGabe24
DaJap
JudoJosh
Jumpshot903

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Winnersssss! Please PM me your info (name, address, email)!

DaveGabe24
DaJap
JudoJosh
Jumpshot903
Congrats to all the people chosen!

Our Expectations

In the beginning we kindly ask for the following:

1. A log started in the "Sponsored Supplement Log" section of the forum using a general format of your choice.
2. The diet and training protocol you will be using for the duration of the review.
3. Post a link to your log in this thread.

Throughout the duration of this review we ask that you report the following observations on a daily basis:

1. Your appearance before and after training compared to "normal"
2. Strength
3. Endurance
4. Quality of Sleep (for those using Lipo PM)
5. Your overall energy levels
5. Any training and exercise in detail

After your log is over we would kindly ask for the following:

A final review and your overall perspective of the product to be posted in your log which clearly indicates this is a sponsored review and in the product review section on Nutraplanet.com discussing your honest opinion. Please disclaim it as being a sponsored review.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Congrats to the other loggers, and thanks chubba/fw and all of taurus for the opportunity. PM sent

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on PMs from JudoJosh and Jumpshot

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Everyone's info has been sent in! Expect your stacks to get shipped out within the next few days!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got back from Italy. started dosing today. I'll post my link here by the end of the day.