Adamantium + Erase + Titanium = EAT Stack!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
If it works as well as the SNS DAA, Titanium, Erase stack I'm using now, I'll definately pick some up.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it works as well as the SNS DAA, Titanium, Erase stack I'm using now, I'll definately pick some up.
I promise you that you'll LOVE this stack. You can't beat what you get here for the price!

How is the Titanium treating you?

-John

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Like I said, I'm stacking Titanium with SNS's DAA and Erase.....it's treating me extremely well...actually have another bottle of Titanium coming

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said, I'm stacking Titanium with SNS's DAA and Erase.....it's treating me extremely well...actually have another bottle of Titanium coming
Sounds good. Glad to hear you're getting good results/effects. We're looking to increase the size of the Titanium with a minimal price increase in the very near future.

Thanks for the support!

-John

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know for sure you will like it better than your current stack because with Adamantium you'll get the full 3g of LCLT along with the DAA and other goodies ;). We did everything we could to keep the price down and NP has put up a nice sale on it so get it while it is at this price if you can!

Thanks for the support as well, we truly appreciate the support and hope you are enjoying it.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I'm definately going to run that EAT stack in May. When is the optimal timing for the Ad? Morning, afternoon, or evening? I dose my DAA in the morning on an empty stomach right now.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definately going to run that EAT stack in May. When is the optimal timing for the Ad? Morning, afternoon, or evening? I dose my DAA in the morning on an empty stomach right now.
The daily timing of dosing will be more specific to your schedule in general. Utilize it prior to your workout; whenever that may be.

I always tend to dose my products early in the am; which is when I typically workout as well. The cumulative effects of the product in general are best if taken on a daily basis.....I would recommend 20-30 day intervals due to the DAA content and my own personal views.

Please let us know what you think as well! :)

-John

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
The daily timing of dosing will be more specific to your schedule in general. Utilize it prior to your workout; whenever that may be.

I always tend to dose my products early in the am; which is when I typically workout as well. The cumulative effects of the product in general are best if taken on a daily basis.....I would recommend 20-30 day intervals due to the DAA content and my own personal views.

Please let us know what you think as well! :)

-John
John, thanks for the info. I'll let you know how it goes.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
John, thanks for the info. I'll let you know how it goes.
Anytime. We truly appreciate it, buddy. I hope it treats you well.

I see your from CT; where about? I was born and raised in CT myself.

-John

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I was born and raised in Stamford. I now live in Monroe for the last 15 years.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was born and raised in Stamford. I now live in Monroe for the last 15 years.
No kidding. I lived in Waterbury until highschool, then moved to Beacon Falls. After that I lived in Hamden before moving to Florida. I had plenty of buddies that went to Masuk HS in Monroe, though. Small world, haha.

-John

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
My oldest son is a Masuk grad...plays football for Sacred Heart University

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You think a 20 yo should be using DAA?
During season? Absolutely. When I played college ball I noticed that test boosters definitely helped me as I was getting very close to overtraining with my workouts, practices, and games combined. The biggest thing in the mix though for him is LCLT as it will increase his recovery significantly and it has also been shown to increase endurance. The NAT will also help keep his aggression up naturally.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
He's been tested twice by the NCAA, I just don't want to raise any red flags just in case they test him again

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's been tested twice by the NCAA, I just don't want to raise any red flags just in case they test him again
He should be good-to-go with our products. The combination of DAA and LCLT will be a very welcome addition to his recovery in general.

I played college baseball and I myself utilized test boosters, creatine, etc to assist in the recovery process after some of the grueling practices we had.

Our products are geared to help an individual attain and maintain their natural potential. :)

-John

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I'll talk to him and see what he thinks. I know the recovery aspect will be very much appreciated and welcome. They just started springs and he's already beat up.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll talk to him and see what he thinks. I know the recovery aspect will be very much appreciated and welcome. They just started springs and he's already beat up.
Yeah not before long he will end up like me, hurting like crazy at a young age lol. Definitely make sure he keeps up on the physical therapy when he gets injured no matter how small the injury is! That is where sometimes these supplements can help most.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah not before long he will end up like me, hurting like crazy at a young age lol. Definitely make sure he keeps up on the physical therapy when he gets injured no matter how small the injury is! That is where sometimes these supplements can help most.
Very true how additions like this can significantly improve recovery and overall performance. A small injury can quickly snowball into a nightmare...

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
So who's taken advantage of this great stack yet? We'd love to hear your feedback!!

-John

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have had some people e-mailing us about it actually! Great feedback thus far!

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Springs are done...my son got outstanding offensive player, and he plays left guard....lol...guess that doesn't say much about the rest of the offense ...NCAA came in and did their testing, so I'm going to probably pull the trigger on this stack for my kid...you guys don't have any samples do you?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Springs are done...my son got outstanding offensive player, and he plays left guard....lol...guess that doesn't say much about the rest of the offense ...NCAA came in and did their testing, so I'm going to probably pull the trigger on this stack for my kid...you guys don't have any samples do you?
Unfortunately not right now, sorry!