Anabolic Designs Ravenous Loggers needed

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Designs Ravenous Loggers required :

We need 2 people to run Ravenous for us. You will be given a full bottle and will be required to log your results, overall feelings and also give details of your daily nutrition at least 4-5 times weekly.

If you would like to run this then please apply within this thread with details of your current training and nutrition and also why you should be chosen to log this product along with a few details about yourself.

Ravenous

The Ultimate Appetite and Digestion Solution

IGNITE YOUR APPETITE

Ravenous is a complete digestive cleansing tonic that clears the digestive tract and stimulates animal like appetite by boosting the efficiency at which the body breaks down, converts, utilizes and absorbs nutrients, this is the most efficient way to increase appetite.

You can’t feel hungry when your body is housing old waste, and unwanted food!!!

Ravenous is designed to break down food in record speed and ensure nutrient turnover is at optimal levels to support continual muscle growth and recovery. Ravenous features DIGESTAPLEX which safeguards against the release toxins which can back up into the liver and cause many associated health issues when food is not digested properly.

Ravenous is an all natural complex that combines western, chinese and ayurvedic herbal combinations to clear the digestive tract, and assist the body to efficiently breakdown down food leaving athletes scrambling to get their hands on their food and gorge on their next meal.

Ravenous also improves the pH of the body for improved health and feeling of well being, improved pH levels also ensure that the risk of acidosis is vastly reduced. Ravenous works by heating the digestive tract with ayurvedic warming herbs contained in OPTIMASS including ginger extract and triphala which are proven to act rapidly. This herbal combination has been used in India and being part of Indian culture for years to aid proper digestion. Ravenous also has been beefed up with OPTIZYME - a comprehensive matrix of potent enzymes designed to kick starts the breakdown process from as soon as the food is ingested when.

Users of Ravenous will notice a stimulated appetite a better sense of well being and less bloating. The biggest benefit delivered by Ravenous is improved recovery levels and accelerated growth due to the increased nutrient uptake and protein utilization. Ravenous also reduces the risk of increased body fat levels even when consuming additional calories due to the improved digestion and nutrient uptake.

Why is Ravenous essential and who should use it? :

Ravenous should be used by any athletes who have problems like listed below

* Athletes who struggle to eat sufficient calories to support physical development
* Athletes who suffer with bloating after consuming a meal
* Offseason Athletes who are looking to gain weight but struggle with poor appetite
* Athletes who suffer with forms of acid reflux or high acidity levels
* Athletes who accumulate body fat rapidly rather than lean muscle tissue
* Athletes that rely on solid foods as their diet rather than nutritional shakes
* Athletes who suffer with excess flatulence
* Athletes who need to consume high levels of protein

Product Use :

Users should consume 2 capsules per serving and take 2-3 times per day before consuming a meal. Ravenous works best as part of a proper nutritional and training program

Supplement Facts

180 Capsules per Container
Servings Per Container : 90
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount per Serving

OPTIMASS - 756mg.

Ginger Root (5% gingerols), Harad (Chebula Myrobalan fruit), Amla (Amla Fruit), Behada (Belleric Myrobalan fruit), Trigonella foenum-graecum powder, Peppermint 4:1, Bupleurum Root powder, White Peony Root, Oregon Grape Root powder, Gentian powder, Chlorella (cracked cell), Parsley Herb powder, Fennel Seed, Armoracia rusticana powder, Dandelion Root powder

DIGESTAPLEX - 525mg.

Spirulina powder, Alfalfa Powder, Green Tea (90% polyphenols)

OPTIZYME - 150mg.

Acid Protease (.8 SAPU), Bromelain (1 GDU), Cellulase (40 CU), Maltase (10DP), Fungal Amylase (350 SKB), Fungal Protease 1 (440 HUT), Fingal Protease II (150 HU), Lactase (20 ALU), Lipase (50 FIP), Invertase (20 Sumner), Papain (300 TU)

ELIMATOX - 125mg.

Cascara Sagrada 4:1, Senna Seed 4:1, Marshmallow Root powder

Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin.​

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm.. When the log is supposed to be started? I'm on Natadrol right now and it does increase appetite too so I couldn't do the log yet but I'm very interested about this opportunity. This isn't US only, is it?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id do this

im 21, in RN school

5 ft 9, 185

i do a 4 day split with a three week rep changing plan
week one is 4 to 6 reps
week two is 8 to 12 reps
week three is 15 to 20 reps

I eat primarily eggs, oatmeal, lots of chicken, red meat, spinach, nuts, peanut butter and lots of it, pasta, wheat bread, sweet potato, fish, shrimp...etc

the one bad side is i wouldnt be able to log my diet 5 times a week. i eat pretty much the same thing every day but if something changed in my diet, like i ate more/less/something different i would log it. im just so busy during the semester with clinicals and stuff

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have another logging obligation at the moment but it's Sounds like something I'd buy.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
id do this

im 21, in RN school

5 ft 9, 185

i do a 4 day split with a three week rep changing plan
week one is 4 to 6 reps
week two is 8 to 12 reps
week three is 15 to 20 reps

I eat primarily eggs, oatmeal, lots of chicken, red meat, spinach, nuts, peanut butter and lots of it, pasta, wheat bread, sweet potato, fish, shrimp...etc

the one bad side is i wouldnt be able to log my diet 5 times a week. i eat pretty much the same thing every day but if something changed in my diet, like i ate more/less/something different i would log it. im just so busy during the semester with clinicals and stuff
Thanks for the application. The logging of 4-5 times a week is really for giving feedback on any feelings/thoughts/training aspects and nutrition. It isn't set in stone on the times per week as long as regular feedback is given.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I'm 25

I lift 4 days a week using the Blood and Guts routine from Dorian Yates(you can find more details if you google it) :

Chest & Biceps - Monday
Back - Tuesday
Rest - Wednesday
Triceps & Deltoids - Thursday
Legs - Friday
Rest - Saturday & Sunday

My nutrition is improving drastically(I'm working hard on it), but my caloric intake isn't what I'd like due to lack of appetite and I'm hoping this product would assist in that to help me reach my goals. I wake up and have a protein shake, eggs, toast, and ham for breakfast. I have a snack of usually granola, or nuts. Lunch is usually chicken, beef, or ham with white rice/or toast. Snack of nuts or granola again (usually) supper is usually a beef based item like spicy chili, lean burgers, hot dish with white rice and eggs, spaghetti. 30-45minutes preworkout I take 5g Creatine Monohydrate, and a preworkout supplement usually it's Jack3d or M5 by Cellucor. I lift at 10pm and following that I have a protein shake before bed I try to intake Cheese for Casein.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Weight:230lbs.
Excercises: Calisthenics(ON&OFF10-15 YRS.)
Current Supplement Intake: multi v, whey protein, creatine/bcaa's and omega 3's.

Feel i would be a good canidate to log this product because i would be totally honest and dedicated 100%. will log thoroughly daily, and lastly this product looks the first of it's kind and love what it says it would do, plus i fit the criteria 100% of who should use and will log here on AM and various other forums.

tattoopierced1

I'd love to get in on this.. Classic ectomorph, been at this hardcore since 2003, started out at 158lbs and am now at 260lbs, goal is 300+lbs. I always need to eat an insane amount of food to put on, and retain my weight, and that gets hard when you dont naturally have a big appetite.

TPAYNTER

TPAYNTER

Awards
Bump for ravenous, we had some killer reviews for this over on BB.com

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have u chosen somebody yet? its been like 3 weeks it seems lol

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
You guys seriously need to send out samples.

changemyoil66

Awards
I'm 5"7 198lbs.

I was 204 before I got sick about 5 weeks ago. Since then, I havent gotten my appetite back. Usually my dinner i'm forcing in, not really hungry at all.

This is my eating regiment

8:00 Weight gainer
11:30 Lunch
3:30 Tuna sandwitch 2 cans tuna
5:15 1/2 serving weight gainer
6;15 Training
8:00 Protein shake whey
9:45 dinner
12:45 Casein shake

I train 4-5 times a week and in the off season currently. I plan on competing next year.

TPAYNTER

TPAYNTER

Awards
I'm 5"7 198lbs.

I was 204 before I got sick about 5 weeks ago. Since then, I havent gotten my appetite back. Usually my dinner i'm forcing in, not really hungry at all.

This is my eating regiment

8:00 Weight gainer
11:30 Lunch
3:30 Tuna sandwitch 2 cans tuna
5:15 1/2 serving weight gainer
6;15 Training
8:00 Protein shake whey
9:45 dinner
12:45 Casein shake

I train 4-5 times a week and in the off season currently. I plan on competing next year.
Solid App!!!

Propane

Awards
Gaining weight has always been a struggle for me, but I've had the determination to push through and went from 60kg to 90kg in about 2 years. After my cut, dropped to 75kg at around 7%, and on the way back up again. My flatmates pity me as I'm always in the kitchen shovelling chicken and potato. I hate eating, but my will to gain strength overcomes that. I would love to have the opportunity to log my experience with Ravenous, and will also post my final review as an article on PropaneFitness.

Currently eating 4500-5000kcal per day, most of the calories come from my post workout meal which takes a few hours to finish:
250g (Uncooked) Pasta
500g chicken thigh
Oil, parmesan

Then a milkshake containing:
1 litre whole milk
100g peanut butter
250g ice cream
250g yoghurt
300g berries
4 oreos.

Training using a 5/3/1 template with moderate volume assistance.