Is anyone interested in doing a PES video log?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me know! Send me a PM, post in here, or email [email protected]

I am looking for 1-2 girls. Supplements would have to be PES supplements only, provided by me.

Not many girls on this board, so ask your wife/girlfriend/girl friend :D

Video log would need to contain 1 video for:
Intro
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Conclusion and Final Review

Videos can be emailed to PES and then will be hosted on PES Youtube channel.

So who wants to become a movie star?

Thanks to the guys who quickly took advantage of this opportunity!

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Were you looking for interview type stuff, posing, workouts, or something else on the vids? I've thought about doing one of those "photo-a-day" videos, just for grins.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something as simple as 1 video per week of someone just talking to the camera about the effects they feel and their results at the end of each week would work

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could never do this I hate the sound of my voice, lol
Me neither :D And you wouldn't understand my english, it sounds worse than Zach Khan's even when he has put little too much stuff to his bong :D

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I hate my voice too but this sounds like fun

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I also hate the sound of my voice.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
People tell me I have a great Radio voice, but unfortunately that came with a face meant for radio, too :p

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something as simple as 1 video per week of someone just talking to the camera about the effects they feel and their results at the end of each week would work
Natty, I'm currently running erase. I plan to run it for a total of 8 weeks, right now I'm nearing the end of week 3. I have 2 bottles of Alpha-T2 on the way and plan to run that for 8 weeks as well. I would create a weekly video for you without issue. The only thing I'm afraid of is that I tend to channel my inner Al Pacino. I might end up screaming out "I'm outta order...you're outta order!"

obvious

obvious

Awards
I got a buddy here in my fraternity totally into this. I'll PM you. What are you looking to set folks up with supp wise?

hansderma

hansderma

Awards
Hello, I am new here~!!! I am interested. I have been trying to loose weight for some time now, recently my husband and I have set my diet and workout schedule. And he told me about this log and I would like to try this product and give feedbacks. And at the same time, I hope this will boost my weight loss plan.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Im pretty excited about this log!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to the guys (and girl) who quickly took advantage of this opportunity!

Looking for 1 more girl, and we will be set. Contest limited to one more female now