EGG EATING CONTEST!!!

syphon80

Awards
Haha thats insane, whats the nutrional value on that egg?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no idea, but that has to be an ostrich egg or something, looks to be about the size of a dozen eggs to me... that's my guestimate!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
making my video now

Edit my wife killed the video not even two mins in on accident
It is how many eggs you can eat in 1 min (60 seconds)! Why do you need two mins of footage?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is how many eggs you can eat in 1 min (60 seconds)! Why do you need two mins of footage?
He's just making sure we all know who is the boss lol

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
"each one of which weighs as much as two dozen chicken eggs."

One large uncooked chicken egg contains about 72 calories, while an ostrich egg has 2,000 calories. However, an ostrich egg weighs an average of 3 lbs.---roughly equivalent to two dozen chicken eggs---so the pound-for-pound calorie count remains close.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"each one of which weighs as much as two dozen chicken eggs."

One large uncooked chicken egg contains about 72 calories, while an ostrich egg has 2,000 calories. However, an ostrich egg weighs an average of 3 lbs.---roughly equivalent to two dozen chicken eggs---so the pound-for-pound calorie count remains close.
Wow, thank you for that information! I Love knowing little tid-bits of information that probably won't really get me any further in life, but makes me feel good that I know it kinda stuff, LOL! But seriously, thanks, I love that trivial kind of information!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Wow, thank you for that information! I Love knowing little tid-bits of information that probably won't really get me any further in life, but makes me feel good that I know it kinda stuff, LOL! But seriously, thanks, I love that trivial kind of information!

BOOM!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this might be a stupid question, but I wonder if it tastes the same? I mean it sure looks the same (way larger scale of course)! If anyone out there has knowledge of that question, I sure am curious?