WANTED: IronMagLabs in need of 2-3 loggers for Cyanostane Rx - AnabolicMinds.com

WANTED: IronMagLabs in need of 2-3 loggers for Cyanostane Rx

1. Advanced Member

Lightbulb WANTED: IronMagLabs in need of 2-3 loggers for Cyanostane Rx

I am looking for a few product testers/loggers for CYANOSTANE Rx, if you are interested please answer the following questions, post them here don't send me a PM!

Cyanostane Rx (60 caps)

* Cyanostane (2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one) 15mg
    * Dimethazine (17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17alpha-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-one azine ) 10mg

Requirements:
    MUST be at least 21 years of age and residing in the USA.
    MUST understand the possible side effects of using a pro-hormone.
    MUST be willing to have PCT (post cycle therapy) ready to use at end of cycle (we do not provide).
    MUST keep a log/journal on this board updated daily!
    WE recommend some type of cycle support product.

Product testers will be provided with 1 FREE bottle of CYANOSTANE Rx.

Please answer:
    Height:
    Years Training:
    Estimated Body Fat %:
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:
    Current supplements you're using:
    Why you would be a good candidate:
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:

PLEASE RESPOND IN THIS THREAD!

Thanks!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

fk to the hellz to the yea!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):)

Weight:207
    Height:5'10"
    Years Training:10 solid years none wasted!!!!!!!
    Estimated Body Fat %: 9 percent as of monday
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: become pro and smash my competition
    Current supplements you're using: Sci fir econo whey
    Why you would be a good candidate: I have run two logs for 1andro in the past and had alot of viewers and solid feedback plus i always love your stuff hahaha
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I have tried almost every ph out and over the counter pct i consider myself very ph friendly

Please consider me i wont be the **** who eats wrong and trains sloppy i can bet you that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Weight: 229lbs.

Height" 5'10"

Years training 10, supplementing 5yrs.

My goal to bodybuilding is just to keep putting my body through rigorous excercises to keep my strength and vitality up as well as overall physical health

My current supps. are my multi, whey protein, creatine, cycle assist, muscle juice, and phytotest.

Feel i would be a good candidate cause for 1 i'll be brutally honest and 2, will be able to keep a daily dedicated log on here and other various forums.

Cycle's in my past have included, tren, epi, sd, h-drol protdrol, m1,4add phera and 1-t.

I also have cycle support and pct already lined up for cycle in case i'm selected.

Thank you IronMagLabs.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

is it open to canadians????
  5. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    is it open to canadians????
    Requirements:
    MUST be at least 21 years of age and residing in the USA.

Sorry, its too difficult for us to ship PH product to Canada.
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

interesting looking product, good luck to all the applicants!!!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Weight: 220

Height:6'4"

Years Training: 4

Estimated Body Fat %: ~17

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: I'd like to get down to about 10% BF in the next 6 months and compete in a novice strongman show at 231.

Current supplements you're using: just fish oil and a multi-vitamin

Why you would be a good candidate:
    I'll be able to log daily (or more often if needed) about my training and the experiences that I'm having with the product. I'm a pharmacist by trade and have a different perspective than most. My training will include events training with a local strongman group and straight forward, no frills training. For diet I'm trying to decide between carb backloading or just doing Paleo and I'll be logging my daily food intake. Be happy to do before and after pics/vids as well.

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:
    I've done a single pulse cycle of Epi last year (with PCT). As I said previously I'm a pharmacist in the real world. My knowledge of PHs isn't as extensive as many on the board but its expanding pretty quickly
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Weight: 210

Height: 6'1

Years Training: 6

Estimated Body Fat %: 12

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: reach ideal weight of 220 and cut down from there.

Current supplements you're using: multi, fish oil, ams body mortar (bcaa's), nutrapro whey, optimum nutrition 100% casein

Why you would be a good candidate: i would be a good candidate because i can log daily and provide detailed posts regarding the cycle. i am not affiliated with any company and will provide a completely bias free review. im also very curious of this compound (mainly cyanostane) because i havent seen many reviews. and for the ones that i did see, people were saying it wasn't cyano. so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: numerous ph's and aas. most recent cycle was cel's alpha one which is logged.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wish i could get in on this one.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Crappy! Well, good luck to everyone!
  11. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Crappy! Well, good luck to everyone!
    too bad, i think you would have been a great logger for this.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I'm interested, however I have a quick question. Looking over the Cyanostane logs it produced pretty mild results, what's the reason for the inclusion of dimethazine with this? Are they used to counteract potential sides of one another?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  13. New Member

Weight:225

Height:6' 2

Years Training:8

Estimated Body Fat %:11

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: put on size, look good

Current supplements you're using:creatine, beta alanine

Why you would be a good candidate:I work hard in the gym and would love to have the help of this product in getting some nice gains

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:halo, epi
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I'm interested, however I have a quick question. Looking over the Cyanostane logs it produced pretty mild results, what's the reason for the inclusion of dimethazine with this? Are they used to counteract potential sides of one another?
    Curious to know as well. Is this the same Cyano AI put out awhile back?
  15. Advanced Member

SUPPLEMENT FACTS

* 17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 10 mg (Dimethazine)
    * 2-Cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one 15 mg (Cyanostane)
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The big question is what does this combination bring in terms or synergy to the table? What brought this on as you basically have SuperDMZ with Cyano; I like what I see I just don't understand the reasoning. Please elaborate if you can.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    The big question is what does this combination bring in terms or synergy to the table? What brought this on as you basically have SuperDMZ with Cyano; I like what I see I just don't understand the reasoning. Please elaborate if you can.
    AGREED! I LOVE ME SOME DMZ BUT WHY THE CYANO AND A SUCH A LOW DOSE?
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    AGREED! I LOVE ME SOME DMZ BUT WHY THE CYANO AND A SUCH A LOW DOSE?
    Yeah I wondered about this as well. I just finished a 24 day run of DMZ and I was fine at 30 mgs but anything higher is too much. So with the cyano being lower, not sure what a proper dose is to be honest, you would only be able to take 3 in a day max or the sides would be brutal. We shall see and I assume an explanation will be forthcoming.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  19. Advanced Member

Super-DMZ Rx:
    Dimethazine 10mg
    Superdrol 10mg

Cyanostane Rx:
    Dimethazine 10mg
    Cynostane 15mg

The recommended dose of Dimethazine is 20mg daily, the recommended dose of Cynostane is 30mg daily, each product is dosed at 2 caps daily, 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM. Of course we have had users got 3-4 caps daily on Super-DMZ Rx and I am sure some will do the same with Cyanostane Rx.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Weight: 230
    Height:6'0
    Years Training:7
    Estimated Body Fat %: 14
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: 245 at 8 % bf
    Current supplements you're using: test e, trenbolone ace, turinabol (will be looking for a supp like this one because going to drop tren and tbol soon)
    Why you would be a good candidate: provvide detailed logs, real honest feed back, and i love me some chemical enhancement!
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: have multiple cycles of ph/ds under my belt, do alot of reading in regards to hormones- i and others consider me knowledgeable
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    Super-DMZ Rx:
    Dimethazine 10mg
    Superdrol 10mg

Cyanostane Rx:
    Dimethazine 10mg
    Cynostane 15mg

The recommended dose of Dimethazine is 20mg daily, the recommended dose of Cynostane is 30mg daily, each product is dosed at 2 caps daily, 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM. Of course we have had users got 3-4 caps daily on Super-DMZ Rx and I am sure some will do the same with Cyanostane Rx.
    so what's the synergy? Why did Ironmaglabs choose to put these 2 together? That's more interested what I'm knowing before applying, I already looked up the dosages and such.
  22. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post

Weight: 210

Height: 6'1

Years Training: 6

Estimated Body Fat %: 12

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: reach ideal weight of 220 and cut down from there.

Current supplements you're using: multi, fish oil, ams body mortar (bcaa's), nutrapro whey, optimum nutrition 100% casein

Why you would be a good candidate: i would be a good candidate because i can log daily and provide detailed posts regarding the cycle. i am not affiliated with any company and will provide a completely bias free review. im also very curious of this compound (mainly cyanostane) because i havent seen many reviews. and for the ones that i did see, people were saying it wasn't cyano. so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: numerous ph's and aas. most recent cycle was cel's alpha one which is logged.
    Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post

Weight: 229lbs.

Height" 5'10"

Years training 10, supplementing 5yrs.

My goal to bodybuilding is just to keep putting my body through rigorous excercises to keep my strength and vitality up as well as overall physical health

My current supps. are my multi, whey protein, creatine, cycle assist, muscle juice, and phytotest.

Feel i would be a good candidate cause for 1 i'll be brutally honest and 2, will be able to keep a daily dedicated log on here and other various forums.

Cycle's in my past have included, tren, epi, sd, h-drol protdrol, m1,4add phera and 1-t.

I also have cycle support and pct already lined up for cycle in case i'm selected.

Thank you IronMagLabs.
    You two are chosen please send me a PM with your name and mailing address.
    Thanks!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

so what's the synergy? Why did Ironmaglabs choose to put these 2 together? That's more interested what I'm knowing before applying, I already looked up the dosages and such.
    I think this question needs to be answered... it will surely help with selling the product if people are aware of its intended goal.
  24. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jrmuscle11 View Post
    Weight:207
    Height:5'10"
    Years Training:10 solid years none wasted!!!!!!!
    Estimated Body Fat %: 9 percent as of monday
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: become pro and smash my competition
    Current supplements you're using: Sci fir econo whey
    Why you would be a good candidate: I have run two logs for 1andro in the past and had alot of viewers and solid feedback plus i always love your stuff hahaha
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I have tried almost every ph out and over the counter pct i consider myself very ph friendly

Please consider me i wont be the **** who eats wrong and trains sloppy i can bet you that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are also chosen please send me a PM with you name and mailing address.
    Thanks!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

thank you IronMagLabs, pm sent.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I cant wait to see these logged, although would be nice to have the question answered but in the end most wont care and will take it anyway lol.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Why Me?

Weight: 183 lb
    Height: 5'11
    Years Training: 4 years
    Estimated Body Fat %: 12-13%
    Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: Get diesel and then more diesel. Trying to hit 220 lb with under 10% body fat. Also when trying to change what I see when I look in the mirror because I still see that 115 lb skinny kid running cross country when I look at myself.
    Current supplements you're using: Optimum nutrition 100% whey (glutamine + bcaas all in it), Russian Bear 5000, Fish Oil, glucosamine chondroitin, purple wrath. Sometimes I use Jack3d.
    Why you would be a good candidate: I would give a good honest log, I would continue to gauge gains and fat losses on a daily basis. My diet is consistent and when using a PH i bump it up to about 4000 calories. My body is receptive but not super-receptive to ph's so my log would be a good honest basis for which most people will be able estimate what they could gain off the product.
    Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: halotest-25 (same as h-drol), Finaflex ripped which is estra 4,9 tren (2x), Max LMG. all followed by nolvadex pct except one time tried toremifene citrate. I used halotest at 50/75/75/100 and tren at 75/75/75/100/100/100. Had to bump it to 100 all the way for the 2nd time as it wasnt as responsive. Max LMG dosage was same as tren 1st time.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I think this question needs to be answered... it will surely help with selling the product if people are aware of its intended goal.
    I would like to submit my app as well......but i'm definitely not liking the fact that ironmaglabs is ignoring this question. Seems kinda iffy

I'm steering clear until we get an answer.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I would like to submit my app as well......but i'm definitely not liking the fact that ironmaglabs is ignoring this question. Seems kinda iffy

I am on their board a lot and this is quite contradictory to the attitude they have their...
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post

In for this as well, I posted similar 2 times, and each was ignored. He replied with the ingredient profile, but I already know that (and that doesn't answer the question of why the 2 were combined). Ignoring the fact that the question or similar ones were asked at least 3-5 times in the thread doesn't exactly contribute to buyer confidence.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for this as well, I posted similar 2 times, and each was ignored. He replied with the ingredient profile, but I already know that (and that doesn't answer the question of why the 2 were combined). Ignoring the fact that the question or similar ones were asked at least 3-5 times in the thread doesn't exactly contribute to buyer confidence.
    bump
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

still no answer????? wow
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    still no answer????? wow
    my thoughts exactly.....this could potentially hurt their reputation. I know I won't be using their products.

mod edit: if you have questions about the product please post it in their fourm or the supp discussion forum. This thread is for their promo.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IronMagLabs Presents Cyanostane Rx - Now Available!
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:15 PM
  2. Test Force2 Loggers Wanted!
    By Feel The Burn in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 02:45 PM
  3. *** IronMagLabs Lean Fuel Extreme - We Need Product Testers/Loggers
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 12:08 AM