Purple PSYKO Tester Thread <<<<

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs is looking for testers of our new supplement,
Purple PsyKO

Post in this thread if you are interested by coping/pasting this form and filling out the information:

Username:
Training experience:
Current Goals:
Sup History:
Links to other logs you’ve done:

Requirements:
  • USA only
  • Must be 18+ years old
  • Full Log in the Supplement Review section of AM (including final review)
  • Your Product Review thread updated a second time with your Final thoughts
Those not willing to bring your 'A' game, need not apply!
Good Luck!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great opportunity here guys....CL is top notch

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs is looking for testers of our new supplement,
Purple PsyKO

Post in this thread if you are interested by coping/pasting this form and filling out the information:

Username:thebigt
Favorite band/music group:led zep-saw them in in concert 77'.
Training experience:started in high school, trained with udt's in navy, did jest and mountain climbing in philipines after navy, currently do fullbody workouts at nifs, arms and chest in my basement gym, do weighted stairclimbing.
Current Goals:get ripped while gaining strength, a hard thing to do-but i set goals high.
Sup History:i think i have tried everything in the controlled labs lineup, except for the hgh product-with golden gains being my favorite. i have tried A LOT OF PRODUCTS!!!!!
Links To Other Logs You Have Done: i can't post links, but i have done a few.

R

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Username:Raulob72
Favorite band/music group:METALICA!!
Training experience:4 YEARS
Current Goals:Gain streght and loose fat!
Sup History:I have try :Green magnitude,white flood,am,pm shots ,etc..
Links to other logs you’ve done:Well last january i did ran a am,pm shots ,last year Need2slin you know me already RR..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Username:Raulob72
Favorite band/music group:METALICA!!
Training experience:4 YEARS
Current Goals:Gain streght and loose fat!
Sup History:I have try :Green magnitude,white flood,am,pm shots ,etc..
Links to other logs you’ve done:Well last january i did ran a am,pm shots ,last year Need2slin you know me already RR..
yeah, i like metalica too, lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Username: FL3X MAGNUM

Favorite band/music group: Currently Lamb of God

Training experience: 5 years seriously, total years 12

Current Goals: Overall mass (currently am the heaviest I've ever been naturally)

Sup History: Orange Triad (switched from Gaspari's Anavite), creatine, DAA, too many natty test boosters to list, every preworkout I can think of, currently running APS Mesomorph, Myofusion, a handful of PH cycles, can't say I've ever religiously used an intra product though. Have tried samples of White Flood and Wraath.

Links to other logs you’ve done: Just completed my latest-- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/168069-fl3xs-gainin-tropinol.html

Requirements:
USA only
Must be 18+ years old
Full Log in the Supplement Review section of AM (including final review)
Your Product Review thread updated a second time with your Final thoughts

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there gonna be any info on this purple psyko

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely submitting my app for this when I get home. Controlled labs has always been one my of favs.

M

micheleh

Awards
Username:
Micheleh
Favorite band/music group:
Rock....AC/DC
Training experience:
About a year ago I started out just running to lose weight, then moved on to using weights and from there i noticed the best results in how i looked and it became a daily hobby
Current Goals:
Finally reach a weight to where I can feel comfortable to wear what i want this summer
Sup History:
White flood, no explode, on whey, orange triad, purple wraath...some other things i am ashamed to mention that i bought when i was new and didnt know anything (they come from a 3 letter store)
none..yet, but i won't let you down

Requirements:
  • USA only
  • Must be 18+ years old
  • Full Log in the Supplement Review section of AM (including final review)
  • Your Product Review thread updated a second time with your Final thoughts

M

mikeonopiates

Awards
before i apply is their any whey or milk in this??

B

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Username: Bpclipper10
Favorite band/music group: Eminem...not always most popular or the norm on AM but shoots from the hip and tells it how it is with no fear.

Training Experience: Baseball, Soccer, and Ice Hockey player all through high school and currently in my 3rd year of collegiate baseball at a D3 school. Trained at Bluestreak Strength & Conditioning an affiliate of Frappier Acceleration Sports Training. Lift, compete, and trained daily with D1 ball players for past two summers while maintaining my own lift program in high level collegiate leagues. Taken sports science courses under an instructor formerly working with the NY Mets. I've built programs for myself and others in the process from what I've learned.

Current Goals: Lean/Cut yet maintain or enhance my strength & power (yes the common dream)

Supplement History: CEL M-drol, TestoPro, Nolva, Muscle Marinade, Jack3d, White Flood, MP Assault, IsoMass Extreme, Arom-x RD, NP DAA, Nocturnabol, ActiVite Multi, Mega Men Multi, CLA, Chromium Picolinate, Liv.52, Cycle Support, Life Support, Arganine 5000, Xtend, Poseidon, Sorenzyme, HydroWhey, Nano Vapor, Clean Protein 100% Whey, Creadrive, Creatine Mono, NO Plasmacore, Purple InTrain, Fish Oil...etc.

Current Supplements: Labrada Sorenzyme, AI TestoPro, NutraPlanet DAA, AMS Arom-x RD, Liv.52, Mega Men Multi, CLA, Chromium Picolinate, PL Muscle Marinade, Poseidon, and Scivation Xtend.

I'll be honest, this would only be my second log but I'm confident in my abilities...would love to get a shot at this supp since you guys always put out the quality stuff.

Logs/Reviews:

CEL M-Drol Log

thanks for the opportunity and if i aint picked...im jealous of whoever is...enjoy it!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Username: Double s
Favorite band/music group: Deadmau5
Training experience: former competitive bb’er
Current Goals: lean out and put on size
Sup History: Pre Workouts, MRP’s, Protein Powders, Fat Burners/Thermohenics, Test Boosters, recovery powders

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157967-pre-workout-evaluations.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/141621-vapor-xt-log.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/127715-muscle-pharm-shred.html

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Congrats!

MidwestBeast
double s
thebigt
FL3X MAGNUM

Send me your addresses, so far you guys have been chosen to test and log our new product, Purple PSYKO™!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got some good loggers picked renegade can't wait to hear what this stuff is, I'll definitely will be following along

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Username: cbr1000rr

Favorite band/music group: Metallica, Eminem

Training experience: 6 years

Current Goals: my goal from the beginning was to get to my ideal weight of 220. i have just completed a bulk (current weight 210) and now look to maintain and lose some fat before hoping on cycle in May.

Sup History: numerous ph's and aas. all year staples: multi, fish oil, dymatize whey, optimum nutrition casein, creatine every couple of months.

Links to other logs you’ve done: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/167061-cbrs-ride-alpha.html

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got some good loggers picked renegade can't wait to hear what this stuff is, I'll definitely will be following along
agreed! and that was a superfast promo post/win...am def down w/seeing what's in this baddboy....did I read elsewhere that this is being released this week?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to all the winners!!! and bump for the FAQ`s!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed! and that was a superfast promo post/win...am def down w/seeing what's in this baddboy....did I read elsewhere that this is being released this week?
I did a quick search to see if I could find info... rumor is that this is a new and improved intrain formula but nothing has been confirmed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats!

MidwestBeast
double s
thebigt
FL3X MAGNUM

Send me your addresses, so far you guys have been chosen to test and log our new product, Purple PSYKO™!

pm sent-thank you!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm, might you be looking to choose more mi amigo?
In the event that you are....for kicks...here's a lil bedtime read...or potty break...or :think:

Username: Schizm

Favorite band/music group: Red, Skillet, Since October, Linkin park (hard to narrow down to just one)

Training experience: 15yrs, past 1-2 years more serious

Current Goals: gain LBM, priority 1, strip fat close priority 2.

Sup History: Long list....most recently: XFA, TestFactor, SubSterone, DAA, BC+EAA, Modern Bcaa, AminoCell, Mesomorph, Launch4365, NTKTS, Rezolution, LipoTropic Protein, various Wheys, various GH supps...and lots o samples...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/167189-molecular-nutrition-xfa.html Molecular Nutrition XFA/TF
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165672-lgs-topical-7-a.html Lg’s Topical 7-keto spray
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128874351 San’s Launch-USP Pink magic/PF, NP’s DAA & LG’s Substerone
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127695913 ErgoPump/Aftermath w/LG Natadrol/M1D
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126576563 EST Propadrol Ep, NL Octrain/Lean (con’t)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126140893 EST plasmatic/propadrol Ep (part 1)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125368821 LG’s Ghenerate/IGH-1

:swordfight:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I was looking to get 5 good guys off the bat to log the product, and get the logs up ASAP. Luckily everyone who applied was a great candidate, it was hard to choose!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too bad it's U.S only, looks like a great product, congrats to the winners!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, I was looking to get 5 good guys off the bat to log the product, and get the logs up ASAP. Luckily everyone who applied was a great candidate, it was hard to choose!
does this mean it will bew sent out right away??? hope so!!!!

S

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Username: science guided
Favorite band/music group: five finger death punch
Training experience: over 12 years of serious training
Current Goals: to bulk up to 255 before contest prep
Sup History: I have used all the other top intras and would love to compare this to them on top of many different whey proteins,few creatine formulas,1-2 natty test boosters,agmatine,focus xt,oximega greens,and A TON of overall health products...
I have not done a log on here yet and look foward to getting my feet wet on here!

thanks for the chance!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Username: Packers6211
Favorite band/music group: Disturbed, Korn, Breaking Benjamin, Godsmack
Training experience: training since grad high school, just got back into it hard
Current Goals: down in weight from 291-246 trying to get down to 190-200
Sup History: APS stack, creatine, TCF-1, Erase, Activate Extreme, Whey, Fish oils
Links to other logs you’ve done: can't seem to post link but did APS log Packers Mega stack Mesomorph, Creatine nitrate, Testatropin.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm excited! Thanks for the opportunity my man.

Just got on AM for first time in a couple days, but my schedule is clear again so sending u my info in a sec....

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine just showed up via UPS. Will have the first dose intra during tomorrow afternoon's workout.

Will get my log up tonight :woohoo:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mine just showed up via UPS. Will have the first dose intra during tomorrow afternoon's workout.

Will get my log up tonight :woohoo:
my last package thru ups didn't get delivered until late, so it may still come tonite.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To hell with a log!. I just want to purchase some!.
wow-now i am really excited to try this. if t-bone wants some-IT MUST BE GOOD, lol.:wink1:

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Username:Boagrius
Favorite band/music group:Country
Training experience: 7 years lifting, 4 years competitive
Current Goals: Gain Lean Body Mass
Sup History:To many to list. Im only gonna list preworkouts. Hemo-rage, Superpump 250, Jack3d, Dark Rage, Speed Extreme, Methyl Mass, White Flood, Vasocore, Plasma Jet

D

DoitsuJin

Awards
Posted over at bb.com so it's a semi-repeat, I'd really love to try and log this product...!

Username: DoitsuJin
Favorite band/music group: Pendulum
Training experience: 2 years
Current Goals: increase lean body weight / muscle, and gain strength!
Sup History: staples: whey, multiple, fish oil (ON 100% Gold Standard, Dymatize Elite Gourmet, American Pure Whey Isolate, Golden Gains, AllTheWhey)
Pwo: dymatize xtreme xpand, sp max
Reduction am/pm tablets
Purple in train, Green Magnitude (unopened, just arrived)
Links to other logs you’ve done:forum.bodybuilding. com/showth...hp?t=131852523 currentvtraining log

Extra: gg review! forum.bodybuilding. com/showth...hp?t=132202823

Requirements:

• [*]USA only: U.S. Resident (NYC/NJ)
    [*]Must be 18+ years old: 23, 24 soon.
    [*]Full Log in the Supplement Review section of AM (including final review): Yes
    [*]Your Product Review thread updated a second time with your Final thoughts: Yes
Why should you be chosen to log this product: Well, I love CL products. Have sampled WF/PW/GM, will run the stack soon.. (have a tub of GM and will order PW/WF when money is available) and, it's my birthday in two weeks!! :) PSYKO would make my day! As seen in my posts I will definitely provide a descriptive review and keep up with the log.

Again, thanks for the opportunity... if provided with the opportunity I promise I won't disappoint :)

Sorry, had to fix the URL since I can't post them here yet...

Iron_Mutant

Iron_Mutant

Awards
Username: Iron_Mutant
Favorite band/music group: Metallica
Training experience: almost 2 years, but im benching 365, squatting 405, and deadlifting 455 @ 178 pounds. I do train hardcore 6 days a week often twice a day.
Current Goals: Bench over 400 by years end.
Sup History: Mostly protein powders such as ON pro-complex, hydrowhey, and casein. Also taking Kre-alkalyn and ethyl ester for creatines. My pre-workout supplement has been jack3d but now trying c4. Started taking a test booster this past week.
Links to other logs you’ve done: none yet but would like to start.