IronMagLabs "March" Contest!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Arrow IronMagLabs "March" Contest!!!

IronMagLabs Inc. - Bodybuilding Prohormones, Bodybuilding Supplements, 1-Andro, Superdrol, Dimethazine, Decadrol

Here we go again, pick a number between 1-500.....One guess per person. Winner will be selected my a random number generator & will be announced 3/31/11 @ 4pm CST. To keep things interesting tell us why you bust your butt in the gym, day in & day out? In light of a possible tie scenario, this will be a determining factor.

Prize will be, winners choice! You will be able to pick "one" item from the IronMagLabs' products!!!

GOOD LUCK!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!!

IronMagLabs Inc. - Bodybuilding Prohormones, Bodybuilding Supplements, 1-Andro, Superdrol, Dimethazine, Decadrol

2. # 459
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

3. 123
    I bust my A$$ in the gym everyday so that I can be the most massive guy at 5'6"!
    •   

4. 457
    i bust my ass to get to my ideal weight of 220. started at 140 5 years ago. its been a never ending bulk
  5. 367

Everyday I want to be in better shape than the last and to cheat my genetics to not just be that tall skinny guy.

6. 13. I bust my ass because I love to test my body and push it to freakish extremes.

7. 287

I'm busting my ass at the gym because I didn't want to be the smallest & weakest guy out there anymore... I want to look better, feel better and perform better.. Getting laid more than before is a nice addition too

8. 111
    I bust my ass in the gym because I am trying to obtain my goal, that I set out a year and a half ago. I have never been so determined about something!
    S.K's Fight to 205 w/ 7% B.F
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/178580-s-ks-fight.html#post2927580

9. 251

I devote a larger portion of my life to training and diet, because I enjoy it. I was a fat a$$ in my later teen years, and I hated it. So I started lifting weights and eating properly and never looked back!

10. 111

i kill it every time since i hated being skinny, now i'm going for being the strongest guy in the gym

11. 264.

Because mediocre is no way to go through life.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

12. # 1

I bust my ass in the gym, so if need be - i can bust anyone's ass out the gym

13. I bust my ass in the gym to make my muscles bigger that way my 3rd leg doesnt look so huge!

14. 426

I bust my @ss so that I can become the strongest mother f'er i can be!

15. #99, and I bust my ass so I can kick yours!!!
  16. Never enough

267, and I bust my ass in the gym so I stay better looking at 43 than most 21 year olds
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

17. 316

I bust my ass in the gym so that I will never be that chubby guy ever again

18. 350

I bust my ass so that Im never a "skinny fat" guy again!

19. 197

i bust my ass because i like being proud of what i see in the mirror.

20. 29

i bust my butt in the gym because i love it.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

Because mediocre is no way to go through life.
    Lot of good reason so far this is my favorite.

I bust my A$$ in the gym because when i hit 29 i realized that i'd let myself get fat and out of shape. So i said it's now or never. Then i got hooked.

22. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post

i kill it every time since i hated being skinny, now i'm going for being the strongest guy in the gym
    already used this number... lol
    S.K's Fight to 205 w/ 7% B.F
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/178580-s-ks-fight.html#post2927580

23. 372

... for the confidence it gives me in all aspects of my life
  24. im in

..... I bust my ass to be the aplha male no matter the sport or lifes trial i always come out the champ and this will only help me be even more motivated

I bust my ass in the gym to bust Father Time's balls!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

26. 483

i go to the gym because it keeps my body looking good, gets any anger or emotion out, and i get to educate others in the gym.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

27. # 321 (today's date)

Bustin it in the gym to avoid becoming 'busty'...again...Bam-bam! Not to mention stress/anger/frustration relief...

28. 311 i bust my ass so i can stay sexy and not look or feel like a slob.

I bust my ass in the gym so I look good in the mirror while I Fu@@ your girl!

30. 314

I bust my ass in the gym day in and day out because.....now you got me thinking.....
    I could copy n paste all the other reasons, nah, I could think about it and try to pick just one favorite reason, nah. I'll list a bunch of reasons, nah. I could post a motivating video, picture, cliche' or naked chick, nah,

why do I work out ? for me

I bust my ass in the gym day in and day out because the chicks dig it!

http://youtu.be/RHOEtcGoLdI

(still cant these links to show right )

32. Quote Originally Posted by Cpo View Post

I bust my ass in the gym day in and day out because the chicks dig it!

http://youtu.be/RHOEtcGoLdI

(still cant these links to show right )

LOL. me either, don't feel bad!

I bust my ass in the gym because it helps tame the monster that lives inside me.

34. 69 all the time.

I bust my ass in the gym to make up for the fact everyone else is small and weak.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

35. Quote Originally Posted by curls View Post
    I bust my ass in the gym so I look good in the mirror while I Fu@@ your girl!
    LOL Nice!!! Go Big Red!!!

36. 500

I bust my ass in the gym so all the hot chicks can dream about me at night

37. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    LOL. me either, don't feel bad!
    did u get my PM response?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

Similar Forum Threads

1. IronMagLabs "April" Contest
    By The Neck in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62