Who wants to see a fat-burner product from Athletix Sports?!? Get on in here!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Lightbulb Who wants to see a fat-burner product from Athletix Sports?!? Get on in here!

AM Members,

We have some very good formulation ideas in the works, but I want to take this opportunity to see what the members here are looking for in a fat-burner type product. I think it's very important to be in touch with your consumer base and listen to what the majority of potential customers are looking for from a specific type of sports supplement; as well as what has worked well for them.

So, let me hear what specific ingredients have worked well for you in the past in this department. We're looking to put together a very effective and economical product in this category in the near future.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Alpha-Y, Chlorogenic acid, 3,3-3,5 , N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, A form of L Carnitine, TTA is a fav too but i know thats a grey area.

Those are a few ive had real good luck with and enjoy being on.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Alpha-Y, Chlorogenic acid, 3,3-3,5 , N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, A form of L Carnitine, TTA is a fav too but i know thats a grey area.

Those are a few ive had real good luck with and enjoy being on.
    Hey Eclipse why is TTA considered a grey area? I've used VPX Clenbutrx in the past and I believe that was one of the ingredients listed. Thanks in advance.
    •   

4. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Hey Eclipse why is TTA considered a gray area? I've used VPX Clenbutrx in the past and I believe that was one of the ingredients listed. Thanks in advance.
    I think because its not a natural substance but i could be wrong. I know some companies are taking out TTA. Two i know of would be RPNs DCP and VPX's meltdown.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

It's entering Stage III trials right now.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I think because its not a natural substance but i could be wrong. I know some companies are taking out TTA. Two i know of would be RPNs DCP and VPX's meltdown.
    Always curious to learn more. Thank you.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Leucine 250mg
    EPA/DHA 600-700mg
    Caffeine 100mg
    Forskolin 20% or hjgher
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Leucine 250mg
    EPA/DHA 600-700mg
    Caffeine 100mg
    Forskolin 20% or hjgher
    I hate caffeine in my fat burners... I drink coffee already and could buy caffeine cheap and add it myself if i wanted. I'd personally like if it was left out to save room for more useful ingredients.

But I do like- EGCG, Alpha-Y, Octopamine HCL, fucoxanthin , green coffee bean extract-Chlorogenic Acid, Plcar
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Replicate Lipokinetix from 8 years ago!!! I think it was usic acid or sodium usinate?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

I couldn't agree more.

Perhaps you could make a non-stim variety! For PM use and for those of us wanting to avoid stims.

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I hate caffeine in my fat burners... I drink coffee already and could buy caffeine cheap and add it myself if i wanted. I'd personally like if it was left out to save room for more useful ingredients.

But I do like- EGCG, Alpha-Y, Octopamine HCL, fucoxanthin , green coffee bean extract-Chlorogenic Acid, Plcar
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Forskohlin 20%, fucoxanthin, Alpha-Yohimbine, ECA, EGCG, 3,3 & 3,5, some form of cortisol control

If anything, I'd leave out the EGCG because IMO it has to be dosed too high to fit in the right number of caps. I'd rather use straight EGCG on the side instead since it's cheap.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I couldn't agree more.

Perhaps you could make a non-stim variety! For PM use and for those of us wanting to avoid stims.

NOOOOOO!!!

I want something that makes me feel like I'm on ****ing crank!!! 4reeeeal

13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Replicate Lipokinetix from 8 years ago!!! I think it was usic acid or sodium usinate?
    If only... that is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

This ingredient, dosed high: N-methyl-b-methyl-PEA. IT is the only real form of PEA that is worth a darn, all of the other suggestions are good as well. I would say ditch the EGCG, that uses up too much space. And if you go stim, use methyl-synephrine if there is geranium in it to smooth the energy drop.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Forskohlin 20%, fucoxanthin, Alpha-Yohimbine, ECA, EGCG, 3,3 & 3,5, some form of cortisol control

If anything, I'd leave out the EGCG because IMO it has to be dosed too high to fit in the right number of caps. I'd rather use straight EGCG on the side instead since it's cheap.
    That's true. I just use PP's organic capped stuff it's like $9 top quality.

Wasn't sure if you were kidding but I don't think they can legally put ECA in a supp. Could be wrong though...
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    That's true. I just use PP's organic capped stuff it's like $9 top quality.

Wasn't sure if you were kidding but I don't think they can legally put ECA in a supp. Could be wrong though...
    E can now be marketed for fat loss, but only at 8mg per serving rather than the old standard 25.

Which in my eyes is BS considering is 1000% DSHEA compliant.
    The Historic PES Legend
  17. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    E can now be marketed for fat loss, but only at 8mg per serving rather than the old standard 25.

Which in my eyes is BS considering is 1000% DSHEA compliant.
    Or you could market it as a fat burner AND bronchiodilator/asthma relief, the E is just for bronchials...
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Or you could market it as a fat burner AND bronchiodilator/asthma relief, the E is just for bronchials...
    how is Ephedrine HCL legal OTC at 25 mgs and in a dietary supplement it isn't??? Freaking FDA...
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    how is Ephedrine HCL legal OTC at 25 mgs and in a dietary supplement it isn't??? Freaking FDA...
    A legal loop hole on what the product is intended for.

Many asthma suffers would be in an uproar if their life saving OTC meds are taken away.

The FDA care not about people trying to lose weight.
    The Historic PES Legend
  20. Registered User

Many asthma suffers would be in an uproar if their life saving OTC meds are taken away.

my state has a bill on the table to make all ephedra products by prescription only. claritin d seems to be a favorite of meth makers here. of course the gov of indiana is a real diick.
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my state has a bill on the table to make all ephedra products by prescription only. claritin d seems to be a favorite of meth makers here. of course the gov of indiana is a real diick.
    That is for Pseudophedrine, and many counties have done that exact same thing. Really pisses me off because Pseudoephedrine is the only thing that helps me when I get a damn cold! Luckily even though Missouri seems to be the Meth capital, the prescription requirement hasnt hit st. louis yet.
    The Historic PES Legend
  22. Registered User

That is for Pseudophedrine, and many counties have done that exact same thing. Really pisses me off because Pseudoephedrine is the only thing that helps me when I get a damn cold! Luckily even though Missouri seems to be the Meth capital, the prescription requirement hasnt hit st. louis yet.
    yeah, it's a real problem for me too, claritin d opens up my nose when nothing else will-but it is always sold out. meth heads buy that stuff up as soone as it is stocked.

btw-here in indiana the bill is for all ephedra products including bronkaid types.

just to let you know, the governor of indiana used to be ceo at eli lilly.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

yeah, it's a real problem for me too, claritin d opens up my nose when nothing else will-but it is always sold out. meth heads buy that stuff up as soone as it is stocked.

btw-here in indiana the bill is for all ephedra products including bronkaid types.

just to let you know, the governor of indiana used to be ceo at eli lilly.
    Well the good news about Claritin D is you can get it generic at Walgreens and rarely is that sold out. And the Gov of Indiana balanced the budget, something the last how many couldn't do (and the mayor of Indianapolis as well if memory serves me right)? My parents live there and seem to feel he is doing a fine enough job (no one is perfect of course) and the state is no longer perpetually broke. I could see if you are a union laborer you might be mad but hey, you guys had a good run for the last 100 years so I think its time for a little parody with the rest of the non-union workers.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

As an asthma sufferer I can tell you if you use anything over the counter you are pretty disappointed, 9/10 they do jack squat. Albuterol works far better than ephedrince HCL or primatine and is dirt cheap... but what do I know.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I like albuterol, but I don't have asthma...
  26. Registered User

Wait....isn't this thread about ideas for a new fat burner product?...If thats still the product than I would like to see something stimulant free. I tend to avoid fat loss/energy supplements because of the stimulants. Plus I never really needed a supplement to help me lose fat. Once in a while I will try one but never really got any significant more fat loss than without using one.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

damn, man. you got a problem with the working class? only ones who have benefited from daniels are upper class.
    I like a lot of people here and I don't want to offend anyone BigT. We all have different opinions and saying I have something against the working class is quite off base; I have something against unions and the costs they bring with them. They had their time and place, its time now for some reality and it costs too much now to pay for everyone's retirement, guaranteed employment, pay when your laid off... I can go on and on. I don't get squat in my job like that, I fund my retirement, I pay for my health care out of my paycheck, I don't get jack squat when I get laid off and I sure as all hell can get fired at any moment, I have no union to protect me. These is not the words of a bitter person, these are the words of a hard working American doing the best he can and some people feel they deserve to play the same game with a deck stacked in their favor. Sorry, that is no kosher with me. If that makes me anti-labor or right wing so be it, it's my opinion and I am proud of it.
  28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I like a lot of people here and I don't want to offend anyone BigT. We all have different opinions and saying I have something against the working class is quite off base; I have something against unions and the costs they bring with them. They had their time and place, its time now for some reality and it costs too much now to pay for everyone's retirement, guaranteed employment, pay when your laid off... I can go on and on. I don't get squat in my job like that, I fund my retirement, I pay for my health care out of my paycheck, I don't get jack squat when I get laid off and I sure as all hell can get fired at any moment, I have no union to protect me. These is not the words of a bitter person, these are the words of a hard working American doing the best he can and some people feel they deserve to play the same game with a deck stacked in their favor. Sorry, that is no kosher with me. If that makes me anti-labor or right wing so be it, it's my opinion and I am proud of it.
    dude, you have been rush limbaughed. i work for a multi-national corp, i pay for all of the things you have mentioned. i don't get freebies any more than you. all i get is some backing that makes sure the company plays by the rules and every 4 years a contract negotiation. you need to quit listenening to talk radio....a lot of people have been laid off where i work, and they get the same damn unemployment you would get. and trust me i pay for my 401k. my insurance keeps going up and deductable increasing....damn you are very misguided.
  29. Registered User

Tsk, tsk, tsk, wasnt this supposed to be about a new fat burner? If the discussion goes back to athletix new product, I also vote in favor of something stim free.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

30. Registered User

i apologize, john. this just doesn't seem to be my day.

i wish you and athletix all the luck.

sorry,
    tom.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What should Athletix Sports' next product be?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 08:46 PM
  2. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:11 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 05:32 PM
  4. Welcome Athletix Sports to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 10:17 PM
  5. Want to try Athletix Sports New Product - Adamantium?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 08:30 AM