Adamantium Write-up

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thumbs up Adamantium Write-up

Athletix Adamantium – A Phenom in Increasing Athletic Performance

• Increased testosterone
    • Increased libido
    • Increased androgen receptor density
    • Increased IGF-1 levels
    • Increased recovery
    • Increased fat loss
    • Increased energy
    • Increased aggression
    • Great Pink Lemonade Taste!

ATHLETIX TITANIUM IS THE ULTIMATE STACKABLE PRODUCT!

With the popularity of DAA products on a sharp rise, Athletix decided to formulate a product to make DAA even more effective with a strong focus on athletes and getting them to peak athletic performance: ADAMANTIUM.

A naturally occurring amino acid, called D-aspartic acid, has been proven to naturally increase levels of testosterone by over 40%! This ingredient is currently the most popular testosterone boosting ingredient in the supplement industry. This is no surprise with the data that supports it, and the affordability of DAA.

That is where Athletix really has stepped up to the plate. We took DAA and added it to a very attractive formula to give users even better results, while having a great taste, and being very affordable!

DAA causes your body to NATURALLY produce even more testosterone without causing any suppression. It does NOT require a PCT, and in fact, is commonly used IN a PCT.

The ingredient alone would have made a great product, but Athletix has taken Adamantium another step higher with the addition of L-Carnatine-L-Tartrate. This is by far the favorite ingredient in our product Titanium. After numerous requests to come out with a second LCLT product, here you have it!

LCLT is di-peptide molecule that again is NOT suppressive. Regular carnitines have been used for years for numerous benefits including muscle building, increased recovery, and increased fat loss.

LCLT was specifically added to this natural anabolic formula for its effects on the androgen receptor. As we explained before, DAA increases Testosterone, a natural androgen in the body. For testosterone to have an effect on the body, it must bind to the androgen receptor.

LCLT has been shown to increase the androgen receptor density in muscle cells, allowing more sites for testosterone to bind, and thus, a greater effect from your increased testosterone levels!

Another key anabolic property of LCLT is its effects on IGF-1. The commonly used peptide known as HGH that has become extremely popular works by increasing IGF-1 levels in the body. IGF-1 causes numerous positive benefits, with the most important in our case being increased muscle gain. LCLT has been proven to increase the bodies IGF-1 levels at just 2g per day with Adamantium providing 3g!

N-acetyl-tyrosine was added to our mix strictly for athletes. Users of NAT have commonly noticed an increase in aggression for a few hours after one dose and can occur as quickly as five minutes. This makes sense as Tyrosine is a precursor to the production of both epinephrine and norepinephrine. NAT is an extremely soluble form of tyrosine that can be taken at a much lower dose than regular tyrosine for equal effectiveness. It provides a natural, crash free, clean form of energy that will hit your very quick and last for a few hours.

So let’s recap here…Adamantium is the ultimate athletic mix. It contains safe, non-suppressive, legal ingredients that were specifically mixed at the perfect doses to give YOU the “Athletix Edge”.

Enjoy all the benefits of increased testosterone, sending your body into a natural muscle building, fat losing, athletic machine. Trust us when we say your opponents are praying you don’t find out about ADAMANTIUM!

ADAMANTIUM STACKS:

We recommend three stacks with Adamantium. While Adamantium is extremely strong on its own, some users want to go above and beyond by stacking products. Look no further than these three stacks.

Stack One: Adamantium + Titanium

This stack combines another extremely powerful, natural testosterone booster in Titanium with DAA. Users will notice even more anabolic effects.

Stack Two: Adamantium + PES Erase

This stack combines Adamantium with a powerful over the counter anti-estrogen. Stacking testosterone boosters like Adamantium with an estrogen blocker like Erase allows even more testosterone to be produced by the body, as less of it to be converted to estrogen.

Stack Three: Adamantium + Titanium + PES Erase

The ultimate trifecta of the two stacks above!

Ingredients: (per serving, 30 day supply)

3000mg D-Aspartic Acid
    2000mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
    700mg N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NAT)

Suggested Use:

Take 1 scoop an 30-60 minutes before your training session. For maximum results stack with Athletix Sports Titanium.

References:

1) Spiering BA, Kraemer WJ, Hatfield DL, Vingren JL, Fragala MS, Ho JY, Thomas GA, Häkkinen K, Volek JS. 2008. Effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on muscle oxygenation responses to resistance exercise. J Strength Cond Res. Jul;22(4):1130-5.

2) Broad EM, Maughan RJ, Galloway SD. 2008. Carbohydrate, protein, and fat metabolism during exercise after oral carnitine supplementation in humans. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. Dec;18(6):567-84.

3) Volek JS, Kraemer WJ, Rubin MR, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, Gaynor P. 2002. L-Carnitine L-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. Feb;282(2):E474-82.

4) Spiering BA, Kraemer WJ, Vingren JL, Hatfield DL, Fragala MS, Ho JY, Maresh CM, Anderson JM, Volek JS. 2007. Responses of criterion variables to different supplemental doses of L-carnitine L-tartrate. J Strength Cond Res. Feb;21(1):259-64.

5) Kraemer WJ, Volek JS, French DN, Rubin MR, Sharman MJ, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, Newton RU, Jemiolo B, Craig BW, Häkkinen K. 2003. The effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance exercise and recovery. J Strength Cond Res. Aug;17(3):455-62.

6) Rubin MR, Volek JS, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, French DN, Sharman MJ, Kraemer WJ. 2001. Safety measures of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation in healthy men. J Strength Cond Res. Nov;15(4):486-90.

7) Kraemer WJ, Spiering BA, Volek JS, Ratamess NA, Sharman MJ, Rubin MR, French DN, Silvestre R, Hatfield DL, Van Heest JL, Vingren JL, Judelson DA, Deschenes MR, Maresh CM. 2006. Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and L-carnitine. Med Sci Sports Exerc. Jul;38(7):1288-96.

8) D-Aspartate stimulation of testosterone synthesis in rat Leydig cells. FEBS Nagata, Y., et al. Lett. 444, 160–164. (1999)

9) The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Antimo D’Aniello et al. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2009, 7;120

10) Regulation of Leydig Cell Steroidogenic Function During Aging. Barry R. et al. BIOLOGY OF REPRODUCTION 63, 977–981 (2000)

11) D-Aspartic acid: An endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role. Antimo D’ Anello. Brain Research Reviews 53;215-234 (2007)

12) Involvement of D-aspartic acid in the synthesis of testosterone in rat testes. D'Aniello, A., et al.
    Life Sci. 59, 97–104. (1996)

13) Stimulation of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (stAR) gene expression by D-aspartate in rat Leydig cells. Nagata, Y., et al. FEBS Lett. 454, 317–320. (1999).

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quality and Purity Guranteed!

At Athletix Sports we strive to offer you the best possible customer experience not only by providing the best products and the highest level of customer service but also by letting you rest assured that the product you are taking is pure and of the highest quality. To ensure this level of quality Athletix will provide all certificates of analysis for its ingredients with batch numbers included.

All certificates of analysis will be compiled on our website to ensure the utmost quality and safety of our products for our customers. Certificates will be posted as soon as they become available and before the batch described is sold on our website.

http://www.athletixsports.com/certificates.html

Legendary

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Adamantium will be available at some of your favorite e-tailer stores very soon. I will keep you all updated with this.

-John

Legendary

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Very nice, looks like an amazing product..................the writeup is good also!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.53%

2 min after initial post and Im #4, wow,just wow.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.06%

Trauma's an Athletix rep now?! Where the hell have I been!

Looks good fellas
    follow me as I smack my fat off with Purus Labs - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/169726-tbarrows-first-log.html
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Make sure to visit your favorite planet (Nutraplanet) to purchase our product line!!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/athletix/

-John

Legendary

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    Trauma's an Athletix rep now?! Where the hell have I been!

Looks good fellas
    This is fairly recent my man. Here's the thread:

Trauma1 - Athletix Sports newest officer!

I've partnered up with another medical professional to build a new company from the ground-up. We have a lot of great things in store for you all and we're very excited to get our wheels turning! We will have a very strong focus on science to support our formulations and the best possible customer support.

-John

Legendary

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

wow looks very nice!
    i would love to try it.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.53%

awesome news John !! ..... congrats and I look forward to using some of your new products
  11. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

ETA?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

Uh that is sexy... I mean the best looking DAA product yet. Get that in stock so I can put that in my PCT.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  13. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.07%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Stack three looks very appealing
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.98%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Stack three looks very appealing
    Agreed, two of my favorite supps (erase, titanium) combined with one of my soon to be favorites (adamantium)? Helllllss yah
    Celtic Labs Rep
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.11%

Just to let you know there's already a bbing supp called Adamantium (it's a superdrol clone).

Antæus Labs
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Just to let you know there's already a bbing supp called Adamantium (it's a superdrol clone).

Yeah that doesn't look like the shadiest bottle of super I have ever seen...
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    lmao, reminds me of the old Giant bottles actually and they were a badass company, but otherwise, yes shady indeed!
  18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%

Wow, people actually buy that? Looks shady as hell
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.73%

Adamantium looks great.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.11%

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    lmao, reminds me of the old Giant bottles actually and they were a badass company, but otherwise, yes shady indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Wow, people actually buy that? Looks shady as hell
    Lol, I have a bottle myself (and I know the raws tested fine).

Anyway, sorry for derail.
    Antæus Labs
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.81%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Haha I think our bottles are better . They are in the UK anyways and wouldn't care regardless, two completely different products.

Plus we have a supporter name bigblackguy, nuff said
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.81%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    ETA?
    Finally here at the planet and on sale for $27.49!!
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.38%

Hmmm... I guess i'll give it a shot. I'm ordering the Titanium, Erase, Adamantium this week.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Hmmm... I guess i'll give it a shot. I'm ordering the Titanium, Erase, Adamantium this week.
    That is going to be one hell of a stack! You should probably do the Erase/Titanium stack (discounted when bought together) then order Adamantium, it will save you the most, here are the links:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...1-1-units.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-servings.html

The adamantium is "while supplies last" for their sale though so don't wait too long .
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    That is going to be one hell of a stack! You should probably do the Erase/Titanium stack (discounted when bought together) then order Adamantium, it will save you the most, here are the links:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...1-1-units.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-servings.html

The adamantium is "while supplies last" for their sale though so don't wait too long .
    Don't miss out on this amazing deal or stacking options at NP! If you all have any questions, please let us know.

-John

Legendary

26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Check out these very affordable and synergistic stacking options at NP!

Adamantium & Titanium Stack

Adamantium, Titanium, & Erase Mega Stack

-John

Legendary

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

-John

Bumping this up. Don't miss out on these insane deals at NP!!!

-John

Legendary

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

-John

Don't miss out on these great stacking options at NP!

If anything, our "Adamantium" at this price is insane! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-servings.html

-John

Legendary

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.98%

Don't miss out on these great stacking options at NP!

If anything, our "Adamantium" at this price is insane! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-servings.html

-John
    Hey John, can you explain how the ingredients work together? I feel like calling this "just" a DAA product is doing it a grave injustice.

BTW, the taste is freaking amazing (couldn't resist popping it open and putting down a little powder).
    Celtic Labs Rep
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Hey John, can you explain how the ingredients work together? I feel like calling this "just" a DAA product is doing it a grave injustice.

BTW, the taste is freaking amazing (couldn't resist popping it open and putting down a little powder).
    Sure, buddy. The product outline does a pretty good job on summarizing the synergy here, but if you want me to elaborate on it a bit more i can.

Here's the summary:

DAA causes your body to NATURALLY produce even more testosterone without causing any suppression. It does NOT require a PCT, and in fact, is commonly used IN a PCT.

The ingredient alone would have made a great product, but Athletix has taken Adamantium another step higher with the addition of L-Carnatine-L-Tartrate. This is by far the favorite ingredient in our product Titanium. After numerous requests to come out with a second LCLT product, here you have it!

LCLT is di-peptide molecule that again is NOT suppressive. Regular carnitines have been used for years for numerous benefits including muscle building, increased recovery, and increased fat loss.

LCLT was specifically added to this natural anabolic formula for its effects on the androgen receptor. As we explained before, DAA increases Testosterone, a natural androgen in the body. For testosterone to have an effect on the body, it must bind to the androgen receptor.

LCLT has been shown to increase the androgen receptor density in muscle cells, allowing more sites for testosterone to bind, and thus, a greater effect from your increased testosterone levels!

Another key anabolic property of LCLT is its effects on IGF-1. The commonly used peptide known as HGH that has become extremely popular works by increasing IGF-1 levels in the body. IGF-1 causes numerous positive benefits, with the most important in our case being increased muscle gain. LCLT has been proven to increase the bodies IGF-1 levels at just 2g per day with Adamantium providing 3g!

N-acetyl-tyrosine was added to our mix strictly for athletes. Users of NAT have commonly noticed an increase in aggression for a few hours after one dose and can occur as quickly as five minutes. This makes sense as Tyrosine is a precursor to the production of both epinephrine and norepinephrine. NAT is an extremely soluble form of tyrosine that can be taken at a much lower dose than regular tyrosine for equal effectiveness. It provides a natural, crash free, clean form of energy that will hit your very quick and last for a few hours.

So let’s recap here…Adamantium is the ultimate athletic mix. It contains safe, non-suppressive, legal ingredients that were specifically mixed at the perfect doses to give YOU the “Athletix Edge”.

I'm glad you're enjoying our "Adamantium!" I really like the flavoring we've utilized here as well. I know that it's important to keep a dyamic product palatable, so we did our best here.

-John

Legendary

31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.32%

Nice!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I'm doing a stack log here using Adamantium and Titanium. Under packers6211 I love the taste of Adamantium and mixes easliy. So far I've noticed a complete surge in raw energy and more of a desire to lift every day.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.81%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I'm doing a stack log here using Adamantium and Titanium. Under packers6211 I love the taste of Adamantium and mixes easliy. So far I've noticed a complete surge in raw energy and more of a desire to lift every day.
    Yeah I get the same thing, it really pushes me. Yeah yeah you guys can say I am biased but in beta testing this is what pushed me to get this going!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.97%

Solid write-up and solid product. Keep up the great work guys!
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.81%

Quote Originally Posted by MisterRoboto View Post
    Solid write-up and solid product. Keep up the great work guys!
    Much appreciated my friend! And PS definitely the best username ever, made me want to go listen to the song haha.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Much appreciated my friend! And PS definitely the best username ever, made me want to go listen to the song haha.
    Haha thanks man. I have the same urge everytime I see my name. lol
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.78%

Bought the adamantium and titanium stack from nutra as a pct/off day supp for my phreak pulse, should treat me well.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by crazym View Post
    Bought the adamantium and titanium stack from nutra as a pct/off day supp for my phreak pulse, should treat me well.
    Let us know what you think. Thank you for the support.

-John

Legendary

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

Quote Originally Posted by crazym View Post
    I got the same for PCT from my AndroHard run, should be a nice combo.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I'm logging Titanium and Adamantium right now stuff has been unreal for me so far. Love the way I feel and more energized to workout. Need more cardio but with 2 kids in ball and 10 hr workshifts I do all I can to lift 5 days a week. Adamantium taste freaking awesome.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Adamantium?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 10:13 AM
  2. Athletix Adamantium only $27.49!!!
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 08:49 PM
  3. Adamantium Write-up
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 22