• Increased libido
• Increased androgen receptor density
• Increased IGF-1 levels
• Increased recovery
• Increased fat loss
• Increased energy
• Increased aggression
• Great Pink Lemonade Taste!

ATHLETIX TITANIUM IS THE ULTIMATE STACKABLE PRODUCT!

With the popularity of DAA products on a sharp rise, Athletix decided to formulate a product to make DAA even more effective with a strong focus on athletes and getting them to peak athletic performance: ADAMANTIUM.

A naturally occurring amino acid, called D-aspartic acid, has been proven to naturally increase levels of testosterone by over 40%! This ingredient is currently the most popular testosterone boosting ingredient in the supplement industry. This is no surprise with the data that supports it, and the affordability of DAA.

That is where Athletix really has stepped up to the plate. We took DAA and added it to a very attractive formula to give users even better results, while having a great taste, and being very affordable!

DAA causes your body to NATURALLY produce even more testosterone without causing any suppression. It does NOT require a PCT, and in fact, is commonly used IN a PCT.

The ingredient alone would have made a great product, but Athletix has taken Adamantium another step higher with the addition of L-Carnatine-L-Tartrate. This is by far the favorite ingredient in our product Titanium. After numerous requests to come out with a second LCLT product, here you have it!

LCLT is di-peptide molecule that again is NOT suppressive. Regular carnitines have been used for years for numerous benefits including muscle building, increased recovery, and increased fat loss.

LCLT was specifically added to this natural anabolic formula for its effects on the androgen receptor. As we explained before, DAA increases Testosterone, a natural androgen in the body. For testosterone to have an effect on the body, it must bind to the androgen receptor.

LCLT has been shown to increase the androgen receptor density in muscle cells, allowing more sites for testosterone to bind, and thus, a greater effect from your increased testosterone levels!

Another key anabolic property of LCLT is its effects on IGF-1. The commonly used peptide known as HGH that has become extremely popular works by increasing IGF-1 levels in the body. IGF-1 causes numerous positive benefits, with the most important in our case being increased muscle gain. LCLT has been proven to increase the bodies IGF-1 levels at just 2g per day with Adamantium providing 3g!

N-acetyl-tyrosine was added to our mix strictly for athletes. Users of NAT have commonly noticed an increase in aggression for a few hours after one dose and can occur as quickly as five minutes. This makes sense as Tyrosine is a precursor to the production of both epinephrine and norepinephrine. NAT is an extremely soluble form of tyrosine that can be taken at a much lower dose than regular tyrosine for equal effectiveness. It provides a natural, crash free, clean form of energy that will hit your very quick and last for a few hours.

So let’s recap here…Adamantium is the ultimate athletic mix. It contains safe, non-suppressive, legal ingredients that were specifically mixed at the perfect doses to give YOU the “Athletix Edge”.

Enjoy all the benefits of increased testosterone, sending your body into a natural muscle building, fat losing, athletic machine. Trust us when we say your opponents are praying you don’t find out about ADAMANTIUM!

ADAMANTIUM STACKS:

We recommend three stacks with Adamantium. While Adamantium is extremely strong on its own, some users want to go above and beyond by stacking products. Look no further than these three stacks.

Stack One: Adamantium + Titanium

This stack combines another extremely powerful, natural testosterone booster in Titanium with DAA. Users will notice even more anabolic effects.

Stack Two: Adamantium + PES Erase

This stack combines Adamantium with a powerful over the counter anti-estrogen. Stacking testosterone boosters like Adamantium with an estrogen blocker like Erase allows even more testosterone to be produced by the body, as less of it to be converted to estrogen.

Stack Three: Adamantium + Titanium + PES Erase

The ultimate trifecta of the two stacks above!

Ingredients: (per serving, 30 day supply)

3000mg D-Aspartic Acid
2000mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
700mg N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NAT)

Suggested Use:

Take 1 scoop an 30-60 minutes before your training session. For maximum results stack with Athletix Sports Titanium.

References:

1) Spiering BA, Kraemer WJ, Hatfield DL, Vingren JL, Fragala MS, Ho JY, Thomas GA, Häkkinen K, Volek JS. 2008. Effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on muscle oxygenation responses to resistance exercise. J Strength Cond Res. Jul;22(4):1130-5.

2) Broad EM, Maughan RJ, Galloway SD. 2008. Carbohydrate, protein, and fat metabolism during exercise after oral carnitine supplementation in humans. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. Dec;18(6):567-84.

3) Volek JS, Kraemer WJ, Rubin MR, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, Gaynor P. 2002. L-Carnitine L-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. Feb;282(2):E474-82.

4) Spiering BA, Kraemer WJ, Vingren JL, Hatfield DL, Fragala MS, Ho JY, Maresh CM, Anderson JM, Volek JS. 2007. Responses of criterion variables to different supplemental doses of L-carnitine L-tartrate. J Strength Cond Res. Feb;21(1):259-64.

5) Kraemer WJ, Volek JS, French DN, Rubin MR, Sharman MJ, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, Newton RU, Jemiolo B, Craig BW, Häkkinen K. 2003. The effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance exercise and recovery. J Strength Cond Res. Aug;17(3):455-62.

6) Rubin MR, Volek JS, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, French DN, Sharman MJ, Kraemer WJ. 2001. Safety measures of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation in healthy men. J Strength Cond Res. Nov;15(4):486-90.

7) Kraemer WJ, Spiering BA, Volek JS, Ratamess NA, Sharman MJ, Rubin MR, French DN, Silvestre R, Hatfield DL, Van Heest JL, Vingren JL, Judelson DA, Deschenes MR, Maresh CM. 2006. Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and L-carnitine. Med Sci Sports Exerc. Jul;38(7):1288-96.

8) D-Aspartate stimulation of testosterone synthesis in rat Leydig cells. FEBS Nagata, Y., et al. Lett. 444, 160–164. (1999)

9) The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Antimo D’Aniello et al. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2009, 7;120

10) Regulation of Leydig Cell Steroidogenic Function During Aging. Barry R. et al. BIOLOGY OF REPRODUCTION 63, 977–981 (2000)

11) D-Aspartic acid: An endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role. Antimo D’ Anello. Brain Research Reviews 53;215-234 (2007)

12) Involvement of D-aspartic acid in the synthesis of testosterone in rat testes. D'Aniello, A., et al.
Life Sci. 59, 97–104. (1996)

13) Stimulation of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (stAR) gene expression by D-aspartate in rat Leydig cells. Nagata, Y., et al. FEBS Lett. 454, 317–320. (1999).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quality and Purity Guranteed!

At Athletix Sports we strive to offer you the best possible customer experience not only by providing the best products and the highest level of customer service but also by letting you rest assured that the product you are taking is pure and of the highest quality. To ensure this level of quality Athletix will provide all certificates of analysis for its ingredients with batch numbers included.

All certificates of analysis will be compiled on our website to ensure the utmost quality and safety of our products for our customers. Certificates will be posted as soon as they become available and before the batch described is sold on our website.

http://www.athletixsports.com/certificates.html

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adamantium will be available at some of your favorite e-tailer stores very soon. I will keep you all updated with this.

-John

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice, looks like an amazing product..................the writeup is good also! :D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 min after initial post and Im #4, wow,just wow.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Trauma's an Athletix rep now?! Where the hell have I been!

Looks good fellas

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma's an Athletix rep now?! Where the hell have I been!

Looks good fellas
This is fairly recent my man. Here's the thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/169962-trauma1-athletix-sports.html

I've partnered up with another medical professional to build a new company from the ground-up. We have a lot of great things in store for you all and we're very excited to get our wheels turning! We will have a very strong focus on science to support our formulations and the best possible customer support.

-John

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow looks very nice!
i would love to try it.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
awesome news John !! ..... congrats and I look forward to using some of your new products :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh that is sexy... I mean the best looking DAA product yet. Get that in stock so I can put that in my PCT.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack three looks very appealing :bling:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack three looks very appealing :bling:
Agreed, two of my favorite supps (erase, titanium) combined with one of my soon to be favorites (adamantium)? Helllllss yah

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Just to let you know there's already a bbing supp called Adamantium (it's a superdrol clone).

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to let you know there's already a bbing supp called Adamantium (it's a superdrol clone).

Yeah that doesn't look like the shadiest bottle of super I have ever seen... :think:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that doesn't look like the shadiest bottle of super I have ever seen... :think:
lmao, reminds me of the old Giant bottles actually and they were a badass company, but otherwise, yes shady indeed!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adamantium looks great.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha I think our bottles are better ;). They are in the UK anyways and wouldn't care regardless, two completely different products.

Plus we have a supporter name bigblackguy, nuff said :wink1:

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... I guess i'll give it a shot. I'm ordering the Titanium, Erase, Adamantium this week.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... I guess i'll give it a shot. I'm ordering the Titanium, Erase, Adamantium this week.
That is going to be one hell of a stack! You should probably do the Erase/Titanium stack (discounted when bought together) then order Adamantium, it will save you the most, here are the links:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/erase-titanium-stack-1-1-units.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/athletix/adamantium-30-servings.html

The adamantium is "while supplies last" for their sale though so don't wait too long :).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is going to be one hell of a stack! You should probably do the Erase/Titanium stack (discounted when bought together) then order Adamantium, it will save you the most, here are the links:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/erase-titanium-stack-1-1-units.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/athletix/adamantium-30-servings.html

The adamantium is "while supplies last" for their sale though so don't wait too long :).
Don't miss out on this amazing deal or stacking options at NP! If you all have any questions, please let us know.

-John

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey John, can you explain how the ingredients work together? I feel like calling this "just" a DAA product is doing it a grave injustice.

BTW, the taste is freaking amazing (couldn't resist popping it open and putting down a little powder).
Sure, buddy. The product outline does a pretty good job on summarizing the synergy here, but if you want me to elaborate on it a bit more i can.

Here's the summary:

DAA causes your body to NATURALLY produce even more testosterone without causing any suppression. It does NOT require a PCT, and in fact, is commonly used IN a PCT.

The ingredient alone would have made a great product, but Athletix has taken Adamantium another step higher with the addition of L-Carnatine-L-Tartrate. This is by far the favorite ingredient in our product Titanium. After numerous requests to come out with a second LCLT product, here you have it!

LCLT is di-peptide molecule that again is NOT suppressive. Regular carnitines have been used for years for numerous benefits including muscle building, increased recovery, and increased fat loss.

LCLT was specifically added to this natural anabolic formula for its effects on the androgen receptor. As we explained before, DAA increases Testosterone, a natural androgen in the body. For testosterone to have an effect on the body, it must bind to the androgen receptor.

LCLT has been shown to increase the androgen receptor density in muscle cells, allowing more sites for testosterone to bind, and thus, a greater effect from your increased testosterone levels!

Another key anabolic property of LCLT is its effects on IGF-1. The commonly used peptide known as HGH that has become extremely popular works by increasing IGF-1 levels in the body. IGF-1 causes numerous positive benefits, with the most important in our case being increased muscle gain. LCLT has been proven to increase the bodies IGF-1 levels at just 2g per day with Adamantium providing 3g!

N-acetyl-tyrosine was added to our mix strictly for athletes. Users of NAT have commonly noticed an increase in aggression for a few hours after one dose and can occur as quickly as five minutes. This makes sense as Tyrosine is a precursor to the production of both epinephrine and norepinephrine. NAT is an extremely soluble form of tyrosine that can be taken at a much lower dose than regular tyrosine for equal effectiveness. It provides a natural, crash free, clean form of energy that will hit your very quick and last for a few hours.

So let’s recap here…Adamantium is the ultimate athletic mix. It contains safe, non-suppressive, legal ingredients that were specifically mixed at the perfect doses to give YOU the “Athletix Edge”.

I'm glad you're enjoying our "Adamantium!" I really like the flavoring we've utilized here as well. I know that it's important to keep a dyamic product palatable, so we did our best here. :D

-John

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing a stack log here using Adamantium and Titanium. Under packers6211 I love the taste of Adamantium and mixes easliy. So far I've noticed a complete surge in raw energy and more of a desire to lift every day.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a stack log here using Adamantium and Titanium. Under packers6211 I love the taste of Adamantium and mixes easliy. So far I've noticed a complete surge in raw energy and more of a desire to lift every day.
Yeah I get the same thing, it really pushes me. Yeah yeah you guys can say I am biased but in beta testing this is what pushed me to get this going!

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
Solid write-up and solid product. Keep up the great work guys!

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
Much appreciated my friend! And PS definitely the best username ever, made me want to go listen to the song haha.
Haha thanks man. I have the same urge everytime I see my name. lol

crazym

Awards
Bought the adamantium and titanium stack from nutra as a pct/off day supp for my phreak pulse, should treat me well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bought the adamantium and titanium stack from nutra as a pct/off day supp for my phreak pulse, should treat me well.
Let us know what you think. Thank you for the support. :)

-John

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got the same for PCT from my AndroHard run, should be a nice combo.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm logging Titanium and Adamantium right now stuff has been unreal for me so far. Love the way I feel and more energized to workout. Need more cardio but with 2 kids in ball and 10 hr workshifts I do all I can to lift 5 days a week. Adamantium taste freaking awesome.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm logging Titanium and Adamantium right now stuff has been unreal for me so far. Love the way I feel and more energized to workout. Need more cardio but with 2 kids in ball and 10 hr workshifts I do all I can to lift 5 days a week. Adamantium taste freaking awesome.
Glad to see you are still enjoying it! I got much bigger things in store for everyone too!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh def bro thanks and don't be teasing us man that's just wrong lol.

Glad to see you are still enjoying it! I got much bigger things in store for everyone too!

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
link?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I believe I'm following Packers log on a different site, I'll have to start following it up here as well. He's been killing it!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the increased recovery with Adamantium is definitely noticeable, I love using it in PCT personally.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, these days things move much slower than they used to. GMP certified facilities take longer, not as many things coming from China, and the ones that do have to be extensively tested (sometimes testing bad, forcing you to find other sources, luckily I haven't had this issue yet!), and the economy being bad all slows processes down.