A Fridge Too Far - Controlled Labs PROMO!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

A FRIDGE TOO FAR - Controlled Labs Promo

Everyone knows that food and diet are 1/3rds of your results from the gym.
Controlled Labs wants to reward you for providing a adequate home for your munchies!

Take a CLEAR picture of your refrigerator. Feel free to add things from outisde your fridge -
supplements, drinks, and other things to make it interesting!

The prize will be two (2) Controlled Labs products of your choice.
We will select a winner from each of these categories:

Categories
Funniest Items
Best Fridge for Bodybuilding
Best Controlled Labs Fridge

Rules
You MUST be 18 or older
You MUST be from the United States

Let us cross your fridge and win free products... Let the games begin! :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You eat puppies?!?!?!?!

You make me sick...:aargh:

:lmao:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha WOW RR loves "cold dogs" :D

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
that fridge is pretty empty. I have 2 fridges and a deep frezer. I buy fish when it is on sale, and buy a lot

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'A Fridge too far > A Fridge over the river Kwai'

Nice promo holmes! :afro:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a snap shot of my freezer.. all jam packed with 100% grass fed steaks, ground beef, and roast

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
This is cool, maybe I will enter, first I gotta go shopping.

intrusionzero

Awards
here is mine, sorry about the blurriness is some photos, also i guess my post count is too low to post img's :( if anyone could link em up that would be awesome.

http ://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9562/photo1hu.jpg

note the chilled white flood pre, mixed pw, and golden gains lurking in the back for pwo. Other stashed CL goodies on the bottom shelf. Gotta stay stocked, in case i get snowed in here ( i workout at home :) ) got a huge stash of fish, cheese, pork, and natural chicken meatballs, and chile's for the salads

http ://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3792/photo2va.jpg

more eggs and cheese. i go through all those eggs in about a week and a half, costco keeps me well stocked tho

http ://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6982/photo3ssu.jpg

the greens drawer...

http ://img51.imageshack.us/img51/456/photo4bt.jpg

heres the freezer, couldnt really pull out everything to see, but its basically just tons of frozen chicken, ground turkey, fish, and veggies. mmmmmm

hope you guys like!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could have took more chicken down from my freezer but my fridge isn't big enough. Either that or I have poor organization skills...

intrusionzero

Awards
would anyone be able to post my images for me?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
here is mine, sorry about the blurriness is some photos, also i guess my post count is too low to post img's :( if anyone could link em up that would be awesome.

note the chilled white flood pre, mixed pw, and golden gains lurking in the back for pwo. Other stashed CL goodies on the bottom shelf. Gotta stay stocked, in case i get snowed in here ( i workout at home :) ) got a huge stash of fish, cheese, pork, and natural chicken meatballs, and chile's for the salads

more eggs and cheese. i go through all those eggs in about a week and a half, costco keeps me well stocked tho

the greens drawer...

heres the freezer, couldnt really pull out everything to see, but its basically just tons of frozen chicken, ground turkey, fish, and veggies. mmmmmm

hope you guys like!
Great pics man, I love how you organized the GREENS in the vegetable drawer :D

Lots of CL stuff!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I won't be able to get my entry in until next week

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I can't post mine, I have a wife and two kids that stock my fridge full of junk. It's tough being the only one that eats healthy.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't post mine, I have a wife and two kids that stock my fridge full of junk. It's tough being the only one that eats healthy.
Put that wife and kids to the fridge and take a pic.. Fresh meat rocks \,,/ Highly bioactive protein :D

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established

Almost out of this intra! Also whats wrong with this picture? Oh yeah its not PURPLE WRAATH:aargh: :D

Also got my meats and protein :D

Also to help flavor that meat I have to have some condiments so there is no gagging on flavorless chicken!:684:

Also some ground deer is always tasty! and with all this training you will probably look good so that little blue box just may come in handy ;) Then of course everyone needs some fish oil and low carb tortilllas!

I hope everyone enjoys my fridge :D haha this was the most fun promo that I have ever participated in! It let me get creative or at least try! It was fun and I hope to see more like it!This is because even if I do not win I had fun participating, however I sure do want to win but even if I lose it was fun:D Good luck to everyone that applies!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Also what is in my shaker is nasty tasting but it gets the job done and it is cissus!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Almost out of this intra! Also whats wrong with this picture? Oh yeah its not PURPLE WRAATH:aargh: :D

Also got my meats and protein :D

Also to help flavor that meat I have to have some condiments so there is no gagging on flavorless chicken!:684:

Also some ground deer is always tasty! and with all this training you will probably look good so that little blue box just may come in handy ;) Then of course everyone needs some fish oil and low carb tortilllas!

I hope everyone enjoys my fridge :D haha this was the most fun promo that I have ever participated in! It let me get creative or at least try! It was fun and I hope to see more like it!This is because even if I do not win I had fun participating, however I sure do want to win but even if I lose it was fun:D Good luck to everyone that applies!
hahahahhaha lol, the shoe...

Great looking shots bro!

intrusionzero

Awards
some good entries so far, very creative.

i may post up a shot of my freezer later...

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established

Great looking shots bro!
Thanks man! Like I said I really liked this promo it allowed for me to get creative :D However I do love me some shoes for my preworkout meal ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Like I said I really liked this promo it allowed for me to get creative :D However I do love me some shoes for my preworkout meal ;)
Yeah I thought this would be a great promo :)

I love promos that are open ended and allow a wide range of creativity

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Great looking shots bro!
Pretty funny, at first I was like wtf, the shoe the gloves, the book, nice touches, not as funny as the dog, but right up there in the running imo.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Pretty funny, at first I was like wtf, the shoe the gloves, the book, nice touches, not as funny as the dog, but right up there in the running imo.
Thanks man! haha I tried my cat and well she didn't want to stay in long enough to take the picture :D So after trying about 10 times to get my cat to stay I decided on shoes haha

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just got some White Flood Rasberry $17.99 50 servings. Woot Woot!

Great pics so far guys. Hope to have mine up by the end of the week.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
someone needs to put their dog in the fridge to appease RB :D