Art / Creative Design Contest!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAFLEX LOGO CONTEST

Can you Draw? Are you Creative? If the answer is YES, then this is the contest for you! We are in need of a new and creative rendering of or FINAFLEX symbol... The PHOENIX! This new symbol will be put on the back of our new FINAFLEX T-shirts! Therefore to make this FUN and allow some of our Fans to participate, we have created this Contest! So the WINNER of this contest will receive 5 of our T-Shirts with their drawing (of which they are allowed to put an initial style signature within their drawing) on the back of the T-shirts. They will also win $200 worth of FINAFLEX products of their choice! If you think you are up for the challenge, we encourage you to be creative!

We are looking for the Coolest, most Bad-A$$, Creative, Muscular version of a Phoenix! The two above examples are something on the lines of what the are looking for, some type of Marriage of these two would be INSANE!!!

GOOD LUCK & Let the Contest Begin!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool idea, Al! I may have to pass the word out to some of my artistic friends outside of the bb world, haha.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much time do I have doc?
Until the owners decide someone has won or not, this contest is also being advertised on FINAFLEX's FaceBook as well! I know they are eager to get it done and make the T-shirts, they have been talking about this for months, so when I suggested coming up with a contest for it, they were like "Hell Yeah, Great Idea!" So here we are!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool idea, Al! I may have to pass the word out to some of my artistic friends outside of the bb world, haha.
Ya know, it doesn't matter to me who does it, if it is the $hit and the owners approve it, then whoever posts it... WINS!!!

Ya know what they call the man who dies with the most toys?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I'm all over this! I'm going to draw up a preliminary sketch in just a little bit.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm all over this! I'm going to draw up a preliminary sketch in just a little bit.
Looking forward to it Brotha! I would submit the preliminary and if they like your work, we can work with the details!... and Dude, I was F@cking rolling on the floor laughing my A$$ off when you posted that picture of Joaquin Phoenix, Nice....

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I will also upload my submission if I can produce something decent

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am totally in this.
I know, I mean I know it is my idea and all, but I am very excited about this! I have never been very artistic and love being amazed by different people's creativity and artistic ability!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I'm drew up a sketch and now I'm going to render the image in Illustrator as a logo. I should have a "finished" outline up later tonight.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm drew up a sketch and now I'm going to render the image in Illustrator as a logo. I should have a "finished" outline up later tonight.
Post that $hit, don't leave me in suspense!!!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
So, here's a very rough outline of what I'm thinking...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, here's a very rough outline of what I'm thinking...

That's pretty awesome.

I may have to contract you out in the future to do some work for me, hoopem ;) haha.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Check this sh!t out (if this gets selected i will put a few more hours of touch up work into it to make it right)

Attachments

Last edited:
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check this sh!t out (if this gets selected i will put a few more hours of touch up work into it to make it right)
LMAO!!! YOU BASTARD!!! That is so close to what I was sketching up here.. figured I would of had more time I didnt realize so many people were artist here.. some fast entries coming in.. I may not be able to finish mines in time

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!!! YOU BASTARD!!! That is so close to what I was sketching up here.. figured I would of had more time I didnt realize so many people were artist here.. some fast entries coming in.. I may not be able to finish mines in time
I will say mine was put together rather hasitly...I wanted to put more time in it but the Doc said he was already emailing prior entires to the bosses to i just slapped one down lol. lookin forward to seeing yours bro

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I will say mine was put together rather hasitly...I wanted to put more time in it but the Doc said he was already emailing prior entires to the bosses to i just slapped one down lol. lookin forward to seeing yours bro
Cool design, tang. I'm just wondering how your design would be printed on a t-shirt...

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Cool design, tang. I'm just wondering how your design would be printed on a t-shirt...
I had the same thought as i exported the jpg fml. I just get carried sometimes.

Maybe they could use it for online or printed promotional material lol

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I had the same thought as i exported the jpg fml. I just get carried sometimes.

Maybe they could use it for online or printed promotional material lol
Haha, yeah. I imagine that would also cost a pretty penny to print. :p

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
doc do you want more detail or less detail in the design?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
doc do you want more detail or less detail in the design?
I am not really sure yet of exactly what they want, they are not giving me as much input as the normally do, so far I have liked everything I have seen, as mentioned above... not all are appropriate for a T-shirt, but still Kewl as HELL!!! This contest is being posted on FINAFLEX's FaceBook page and a few other bodybuilding sites, so far here is an entry that has caught their attention...

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I am not really sure yet of exactly what they want, they are not giving me as much input as the normally do, so far I have liked everything I have seen, as mentioned above... not all are appropriate for a T-shirt, but still Kewl as HELL!!! This contest is being posted on FINAFLEX's FaceBook page and a few other bodybuilding sites, so far here is an entry that has caught their attention...
Haha, that's my exact entry... Who submitted that and when did they submit it?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, that's my exact entry... Who submitted that and when did they submit it?
Do you really think that is the exact same as yours?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Bro, as BAD-A$$ as your submission looks, they would not be able to put that on a T-Shirt. Therefore, what they are looking for is more like the other two submissions that have been posted. Thank you for participating and you are more than willing to keep working on it and I promise to continuously tell you what the owners like/dislike, etc.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bro, as BAD-A$$ as your submission looks, they would not be able to put that on a T-Shirt. Therefore, what they are looking for is more like the other two submissions that have been posted. Thank you for participating and you are more than willing to keep working on it and I promise to continuously tell you what the owners like/dislike, etc.
Thanks bro, I sorta lost sight of the tshirt thing and just wanted to make something badasss lol. good luck to the rest, can't wait to see what design wins this :slaphappy:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, I sorta lost sight of the tshirt thing and just wanted to make something badasss lol. good luck to the rest, can't wait to see what design wins this :slaphappy:
I agree, I can't wait to see what design wins this contest as well, not up to me, completely up to the owners, I show them each and every submission that comes in!

Oh & hey, T-Shirt...SME-Shirt... whatever! Like I said in the very beginning, I Love artistic creativity, probably because I have none, LOL, but your submission was Awesome, very creative! The owners even commented on it... as in they said... "Damn, that is cool, shame we can't put that on a T-Shirt!"

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
BOOM!

*Note: I inserted the "SAMPLE" watermark as a means of digital protection.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK... This is straight from the owner's mouths... I am no longer allowed to help contestants more than I already have in details about what is liked/disliked about the drawings. This is a contest and if I work with a talented artist and tell him all the things he needs to change and what the owners are looking for, etc. Sooner or later after a few renditions, most talented artist will get it perfect, exactly what the owners are looking for! Also, all contestants are allowed only two different renditions. I don't know, it made sense to me, hope it makes sense to all of you guys. I have agreed to let anyone who has already posted 2 renditions before this to post one more rendition. I believe it is only fair as in, you can't go changing the rules half way through when it would mess up a contestant's chances!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
looks cool hooop. im waiting on my digitizer to try and get one more in but idk when its coming in lol

S.K

Awards
Okay I am getting in this. :)!
I will probably loose though hahaha

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I see no reason Tang's earlier one couldn't be put on a tshirt. Tshirts are not just line drawings.

Some cool stuff so far. If I had the time I'd put something together for it.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see no reason Tang's earlier one couldn't be put on a tshirt. Tshirts are not just line drawings.

Some cool stuff so far. If I had the time I'd put something together for it.
I agree it is possible, but not really what we are looking to put on a T-shirt!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I might be able to give you what you guys are looking for! just saw this. gimme some time to work on it and I'll have something up by monday.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might be able to give you what you guys are looking for! just saw this. gimme some time to work on it and I'll have something up by monday.
Go for it... $200 worth of FINAFLEX PRODUCTS shipped to your door for the low..low..low price of NOTHING...FREE!!!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Hey Doc, any word on when this contest officially ends?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Go for it... $200 worth of FINAFLEX PRODUCTS shipped to your door for the low..low..low price of NOTHING...FREE!!!
I was hoping to have something but too much school work and studying this weekend... :rant2:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was hoping to have something but too much school work and studying this weekend... :rant2:
I know how that is... I'm back in school myself, all I can say is, school just gets harder and harder and harder! I guess it's just like LIFE & rising GAS prices, LOL!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I know how that is... I'm back in school myself, all I can say is, school just gets harder and harder and harder! I guess it's just like LIFE & rising GAS prices, LOL!
GAS JUMPED 23 CENTS IN A DAY HERE IN NY!