Get FREE stuff from PES on Facebook and Twitter!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While we put the finished touches on a few things, I just wanted to let everyone know PES is now on Facebook and Twitter. In the short future, we will be having some contests or giveaways that will only be announced on Twitter and Facebook!

So follow and like now so you dont miss out :D

PES (PESupplements) on Twitter

Performance Enhancing Supplements | Facebook

I will give a hint now...but I wont say no more. One of the contests in the future will be for an opportunity to try a full sample of a PES product in testing phase.

No questions!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went to "like" PES on facebook but I already did before lol

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Done and done... Love the Alpha T2 and jumped on the Shift intro price deal so I can get a bit of fat burn pre bed. LOVE IT!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stuff, Josh :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I don't "like" social networking though. Don't have a facebook or twitter account and never will.
First time I think I have ever agreed 100% with you. :rofl:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im still learning how to use twitter...i thought these sites were supposed to be easy

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Contests are up! For those who "like" or "follow" only. If you have both, you can submit 1 entry from both!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Need more action from the ladies. :thinking:

azbetterman

Awards
Why facebook and Twitter?

The supplement companies are always asking us to join facebook and twitter to get in on their deals and trials. :nono2:

The reason we are using anabolicminds.com is because it suits our lifestyles and gives us valuable support and information without all the bells and whistles we don't need.
I get the info, support and motivation I need here and move on to make my life and health better without spending a lot of time stuck in an endless thread of mindless links and other people's problems.

I think if the reps want to spread the word about their products they should respect the communities they contact and deal with members within their communities.

A lot of reps do respect the forums and that's cool. :clap2: