The Driven Blog

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Just giving a heads-up to anyone unaware. The Driven Blog has been going for several months now. Content is typically updated every weekday and topics range widely from ergogenics, fat loss pointers, training tips, the latest on medicine and surgery and all sorts.

Blog

Join DS on Facebook or Twitter (see my sig for links) to be kept up to date on any new articles, or keep checking back in the Driven Sports forum as i tend to update a thread there with links to the newest content.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
awesome, thanks Robboe!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I check it every day. Good stuff.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dunno what took me so long to discover this gem...will be going over the articles this week! Thanks for these.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Great info, Thanks!

I will be checking this regularly

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice one on the synthetic res. This is why AMS sells it as a sublingual and pa and primordial have topical. To avoid all the conjugation.
Still there really isn't any pharmacokinetic data on these administration methods.

Pterostilbene may be an alternative but i haven't followed up on it in about a year.

I need to read your transdermal c02 article. I wrote about that on another forum when it came out a while back. Couldn't figure out any way to apply a practical method for humans (they put the rats in a bubble if i remember correctly).

Good stuff though. One of the few blogs I still read.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Nice one on the synthetic res. This is why AMS sells it as a sublingual and pa and primordial have topical. To avoid all the conjugation.
Still there really isn't any pharmacokinetic data on these administration methods.

Pterostilbene may be an alternative but i haven't followed up on it in about a year.

I need to read your transdermal c02 article. I wrote about that on another forum when it came out a while back. Couldn't figure out any way to apply a practical method for humans (they put the rats in a bubble if i remember correctly).

Good stuff though. One of the few blogs I still read.
Yeah, the relevance for humans is pretty slim, especially when more scientists learn that aerobic activity will build muscle in completely untrained people, but only to a point. After that point it doesn't do jack-**** (arguably it inhibits muscle growth but there are a lot of factors depending upon that). Something that mimicks cardio may be good for the obesity crowd, but it's not going to magic away the calories, a lot of self-restraint is still needed for that.