iForce Nutrition - The Dexaprine Xperience!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

After the announcement of our new “Xtreme” new product line which is guaranteed to contain the strongest and most effective ingredients ever used, iForce Nutrition is happy to release the second product in this line, Dexaprine!

Each year your weight changes significantly. First you work your hardest to gain muscle size and strength. After that you increase your cardio, cut your calories, and lean up just in time for summer. We've all been through it, and we know how hard it is to gain any amount of size and strength without putting on a decent amount of body fat in the process. Even more frustrating than putting on unwanted fat during a winter bulk is the FACT that you will lose quite a bit of your newly earned muscle & strength when you attempt to lose the fat. Again, we've all experienced it and know just how frustrating losing your gains can be.

Dexaprine Xtreme is here to change that cycle, and allow you to not only lose incredible amounts of body fat, but to also insure that you keep as much muscle mass and strength during your cut as possible!

[size=+3]The Dexaprine Xtreme experience:[/size]

[size=+1]BEEP...BEEP...BEEP! The sound of the alarm attacks your ears just as you're about to reach the “good part” of your favorite dream. It's another cold day, and the fact that you're awake before the sun is doesn't get any easier despite following this routine day after day and year after year. You crawl out of bed, and look longingly back at your warm pillow filled oasis. You think to yourself “Just another 30 minutes of sleep and I'll feel perfect”. Suddenly you remember you don't need the extra 30 minutes, and will be getting about your day with more energy, enthusiasm, and fat burning power than ever before.

On your way to your supplement cabinet, you begin to get excited. You know what is waiting for you and know your day couldn't be complete with out it. Not now...not when every single thing you put into your body matters so much. Not now... when you know spring and summer are closer than they feel, and you're going to be shirtless in front of people at the pool and beach. And especially not now, when you know that what you're doing is hard, and if everyone could get as lean as you plan, they would...but they CAN'T...not without your little secret.

As you find the bottle, you can almost begin to feel the power surge running through you. The explosive energy, the insane appetite suppression, and the almost magical “feel good” power of Dexaprine Xtreme. You pull a solitary capsule from the bottle and smirk as if thinking “1 little pill. That's it. Just 1 pill and I will lose more fat today then if I was taking 6 pills of anything else. I can't believe how strong this one little green pill is...”. In as much time as it takes to fill a cup with water, you've taken your one and only dose for the day. Instead of thinking it, this time you exclaim out loud “T minus 10 until liftoff!”.

By the time it takes you to finish brushing your teeth that familiar rush explodes throughout your body. “Sleep? Sleep? I can't believe I thought I needed more sleep. I am beyond awake...” crosses your mind while a satisfied smile crosses your lips. There is nothing that can get in your way today. Not your job, your boss, your wife, your kids, or even bad luck. This rush begins to build stronger and stronger as you prepare yourself for your day. On your way out the door, you look back at your coffee machine entirely out of habit. “Don't need you anymore” is all you can think as you head out the door and begin your day.

Come twelve noon you glance up at the clock and realize that your normal lunch time hunger pains are nowhere to be found. Your usual desire to rip through a dollar value meal is gone, and instead replaced with the willpower and desire to stick to your preplanned diet. You carefully select the healthy food you will eat instead of the saturated fat laden fast food that all your friends/coworkers are mindlessly eating. The same smirk arises and you again think to yourself “If only they had my little secret...”.

After the seemingly short day of work, you begin to get ready to amp yourself up for your workout. Today is leg day, and it's always harder when your calories are low. Again, you make the responsible decision and decide to leave the sugar laden pre-workout drink behind, as you still have pure fire flowing through your veins giving you all the energy you could ever ask for. Despite knowing the secret, the idea that Dexaprine is worlds stronger than any other product you have ever tried still boggles your mind. Especially since only 1 capsule is needed for an entire day's energy needs!

Finally you reach the gym. Put on the headphones, jack up the music, and get ready for war. From the headphones comes a rhythmic beat. This familiar beat is the rhythm to which you time your battle cries. Each rep turns into a set, and each set a testament to how good you feel. Your energy, your focus, your mood are all as if you have reached a new dimension of “in the zone”. Your normal gym buddies and even those who you know only by face, each come up to ask “Jeeze man, great numbers today. What are you on?!?!”.

Finally the moment of truth has risen, and you know the answer before you can even ask yourself the question. The answer is “HELL YES” and the question is “Do I have the energy for cardio today?”. You practically sprint to the treadmill and know that not only do you have the energy for cardio, but you have the energy to increase both your time and intensity while you do. Step after step falls onto the moving belt as you increase your speed. First 3mph, then 4mph, and finally at 7mph, a brisk jog. You notice the sweat really starts to drip despite not feeling the slightest bit of fatigue. As each drop hits the belt below you, you imagine them not as sweat, but as the fat you know that is literally melting off of you. Each drop means less fat, harder muscles, and increased confidence in yourself and your abilities. YOU CAN DO THIS. After a full 45 minutes you look to the clock and realize you have enough time for a full hour today, so you push further than ever before and go for the extra. Once the full hour concludes and 500 calories are burned from your belly, thighs, and ass, you know its time to refuel and rest.

Once you get home you slam a protein shake and decide to look in the mirror. As you strip your clothes you notice that they come off easier than you remember. For now, you at least FEEL thinner. Upon looking at your reflection, that same smirk hits your lips yet again. “1 pill today...just 1 pill. I got more work done, had an insane workout, did more cardio than ever before...and I actually LOOK leaner!”. You stare at your belly and see there is less jiggle there than yesterday, and if you look close enough you can actually see your abs start to poke through. You then move to your arms, legs, and butt and realize why the clothes seemed more loose...you can see much more definition in all of your muscles, and know without a doubt you've lost even more fat than you had hoped by now.

Just before bed you have your final meal, and are able to beat the sugar cravings yet again. Normally all you can think of is dessert and bad food around this time of night, but tonight, the only thought on your mind is how good it feels to no longer be a slave to your cravings. You are stronger than the little voice inside you screaming for food. You are stronger than the little voice screaming for rest. You are stronger than the little voice screaming for a day off. Just before slipping off to sleep you smile for the last time that day and say “1 day at a time...1 pill at a time. I will be leaner and bigger than ever before. I have the secret...”[/size]

[size=+2]For more information on Dexaprine like what's in it, when it will be released, and what makes it the most intense energy/fat burner you have ever tried, sign up for IronForce! IronForce members receive inside information on product releases/ingredients, and are able to get iForce Nutrition supplements for INSANE savings!

Click here to sign up: iForce Nutrition & Sports Supplements

Left hand side about 4” down the page![/size]

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it would look better unblurred ;)

Try clicking on the bar above the Photo that says "This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image...." :147:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to try this one
I was sent 3 samples...Let me just tell you. WOW!!!! Amazing product. And Im not just sayiong that Cuz Im a rep. Im a huge Supplement customer also..SO .....just beleive me when I say. AMAZING!!!!:aargh:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beta Tester quotes...all are mods on MFF and do not work for iForce.

Rygar: dang this stuff is pretty legit....
its been 3 hours and still like ready to go....
Rygar: felt like i was on clen without the shakes....
UHCoog:Took pill @ 4:30am. Just now starting coffee at 1:30pm...Oh and I was ****ing wired at the gym today.
Rygar: i gave my buddy one...he was pumpd...he did extra sets on chest.
he said the stuff is legit
Ellemmemm: I ate mine after a heavy breakfast because I couldn't seem to wake up and I was humming along all day. Nervous about taking on empty stomach, lol..
Grambo: I'm super stim junkie. The first pill hit HARD and seemed to slowly just keep chugging along. I plowed throw tons of work at home which I normally don't study well at and this was after already 5 hours in. I was impressed.
Get ready boys...I will be looking for loggers in about 2-3 weeks

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wants this

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lets talk...
Got your pm bro.. we will work something out in the near future.. dex isn't readily available to me at the moment. Would love to have you try it though and get some more reviews floating around as i would do the same for you!

Mike

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thing is I love clean stims as in no crash or anxiety, is that the case here?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thing is I love clean stims as in no crash or anxiety, is that the case here?
That's what I noticed. I hate taking something and then crashing and feeling even worse afterwards so I was happy when I had good sustained energy without the after crash experience.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I noticed. I hate taking something and then crashing and feeling even worse afterwards so I was happy when I had good sustained energy without the after crash experience.
Thats what velocityxt by neogenix did to me. The crash was so bad, it destroyed me but the product was legit so of course I went through hell a few times until I finally said no more.. haha.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thats what velocityxt by neogenix did to me. The crash was so bad, it destroyed me but the product was legit so of course I went through hell a few times until I finally said no more.. haha.

Mike
stuff was good for the occasional boost....i noticed if i used it daily, i would crash, but when used like once/twice a week, not too many issues

plus i had a stockpile from when i was repping for them, had to use em :cool:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mike
That's what Labrada Charge! Supershot did to me. I was so jittery too.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Man, seem like iForce has been coming out with tons of great new product lately any chance you guys will be at the Arnold Classic. Then maybe i could get my hands on some product

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
That's what I call hype. I hope it can live up to it's claims.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I call hype. I hope it can live up to it's claims.
Absolutely! The first time I announce a product, I have to make it sound as awesome as we truly believe it is.

Best part about Dexaprine? You'll know it's legit or not after your very first pill :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My speculative mind has to say this. Being a stong stim is great, there are plenty on the market now and I have my choice of about 10 with rave reviews. So you have another stim, ok, what does it do in regards to fat loss? If all it is is a stimulant that blunts appetite, I consider it another drop in the bucket. Provide something with novel ingredients that leads to pronounced fat loss over that from a caloric defecit, then you are on to something. Case and point, Alpha-T2 is a mild stimulant at best but it is a fat loss monster. I really hope that there is more to this than just a stimulant.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, seem like iForce has been coming out with tons of great new product lately any chance you guys will be at the Arnold Classic. Then maybe i could get my hands on some product
Just see what we got in store for the future! We won't have a booth at the Arnold this year. We're saving the money we would have spent to focus on our latest products and samples so our customers can try some of the products out.

Soo much damn caffeine in that shizz :smileeek:
Oh man, it wrecked havoc on me! I was too antsy to be effective and then was too tired after the crash to be much use.

My speculative mind has to say this. Being a stong stim is great, there are plenty on the market now and I have my choice of about 10 with rave reviews. So you have another stim, ok, what does it do in regards to fat loss? If all it is is a stimulant that blunts appetite, I consider it another drop in the bucket. Provide something with novel ingredients that leads to pronounced fat loss over that from a caloric defecit, then you are on to something. Case and point, Alpha-T2 is a mild stimulant at best but it is a fat loss monster. I really hope that there is more to this than just a stimulant.
Good post. I agree that the last thing the bb'ing community needs is another random stim based only product. However, Dexaprine brings fat loss agents to the table as well. It will provide you with the energy you need to be effective without making you feel coked out and have other things in it to help with fat assimilation and thermogenesis. It's not going to be some huge list of random ingredients, instead, like VT said, it'll be a handful of things that work and at doses that are effective.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't want to try this... I'm in need of a ****ing stim buzz bad!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product is a fat burner because thats what it does...not just give you insane energy.

Cant wait for all of you to get to try some samples hopefully :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beta Tester quotes...all are mods on MFF and do not work for iForce.

Get ready boys...I will be looking for loggers in about 2-3 weeks
I'd love to log this stacked with ecdymorph. I had an amazing leaning effect the first 3 weeks on TestV2. I know you'll probable want a solo run log to better gage the fat burning effects of this product by it's self :(

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to log this stacked with ecdymorph. I had an amazing leaning effect the first 3 weeks on TestV2. I know you'll probable want a solo run log to better gage the fat burning effects of this product by it's self :(
That would be a solid stack IMO. We are looking for many solo run logs, but I-Force is not ruling out the possibility of running "Stacked" tester logs since we know many of you guys are very advanced in your physiques. Keep your eyes and ears opened :).

Mike

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has the ETA been mentioned?

Matt Sanchez

Matt Sanchez

Awards
my birthday is in april and i got a wedding in may...hope this comes out soon!!!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
got an email saying this was coming out the 13th, but dont see it out anywhere

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product will be available to everyone through IronForce the last week or March(keep your fingers crossed) and available on NP shortly thereafter.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The product will be available to everyone through IronForce the last week or March(keep your fingers crossed) and available on NP shortly thereafter.
And we will be looking for several testers to run logs! :)

Mike

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you know im cutting right now and i could use some of dat der dexaprine ;)