Liftergym33 is parting ways with LG Sciences..

  1. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65566
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Liftergym33 is parting ways with LG Sciences..


    I never thought id be typing this after being with LG for 2.5 years... But i will no longer be affiliated with LG Sciences. I'm going to call it being loyal to someone, which, is a very rare thing you see on any of these forums. I cant see myself as a Rep if Eric "Legal Gear" isn't around anymore. And I haven't seen anyone here who has taken as much care of their reps like he has. and at the end of the day, this means more to me then a free jug of protein or a bottle of supplements. Its friendship, which is something he and I developed over the years.


    This has been going on for sometime now, countless hours of Eric wanting to bring something so potent and dynamic to you guys and have it acceptable to a certain level, well its about to end! so be on the look at. He is about to deliver something that couldn't be completed with the LG Sciences name on it and that is why I will stand down along side him..

    But the LG33 Dawg will still be here

  2. New Member
    giantjd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'11"  284 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    68.09%

    Holy Crap! I absolutely respect your loyalty, that is awesome! I wish you and Eric the very best and look forward to the future. Now I have to ask, are you planning to assist with Taurus Nutrition? That would be sweet as hell! Can't wait to see what new products are to come!



    James
  3. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,009
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I never thought id be typing this after being with LG for 2.5 years... But i will no longer be affiliated with LG Sciences. I'm going to call it being loyal to someone, which, is a very rare thing you see on any of these forums. I cant see myself as a Rep if Eric "Legal Gear" isn't around anymore. And I haven't seen anyone here who has taken as much care of their reps like he has. and at the end of the day, this means more to me then a free jug of protein or a bottle of supplements. Its friendship, which is something he and I developed over the years.


    This has been going on for sometime now, countless hours of Eric wanting to bring something so potent and dynamic to you guys and have it acceptable to a certain level, well its about to end! so be on the look at. He is about to deliver something that couldn't be completed with the LG Sciences name on it and that is why I will stand down along side him..

    But the LG33 Dawg will still be here
    Completely understand brother!!! Loyalty at its finest and like you said, not many people show that these days! Its a trait to be respected!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    drchildress's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    233
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    51.05%

    what it taurus nutrition?
    Getting big for dummies PART 2- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/233211-im-back-tren.html
  5. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65566
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drchildress View Post
    what it taurus nutrition?
    a new Company that is launching here at AM soon.
    Last edited by Liftergym33; 02-10-2011 at 12:30 AM.
  6. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,065
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Sorry to hear about your leaving, LG33, but as has been said, major respect for the loyalty bro. Best of luck to everything in the future
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,329
    Rep Power
    10752189
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    82.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I new Company that is launching here at AM soon.
    good luck.

    you are a very good guy.
    tom.
  8. New Member
    Kellyflan1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    41
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

    Good luck!
    What? No REP POINTS?

    FREE AGENT PRODUCT REP LOOKING FOR FREE SAMPLES.
  9. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237109
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I fully respect your loyally Chris, like you said friendship is more than just a bottle of supps . I think you and Eric are a good team, I see many good things from you guys in the horizon. Best of luck to you both.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  10. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237109
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Does this mean you'll be changing your username to TN33? wait..... TN34, maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  11. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37733
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    This is weird. LG head reps falling like flies. lol

    Good luck to ya, LG33!
  12. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107134
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    I fully respect your loyally Chris, like you said friendship is more than just a bottle of supps . I think you and Eric are a good team, I see many good things from you guys in the horizon. Best of luck to you both.
    this all the way.eric is a stand up guy.I wish you the best of luck.
  13. Advanced Member
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    666
    Rep Power
    117841
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    40.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I never thought id be typing this after being with LG for 2.5 years... But i will no longer be affiliated with LG Sciences. I'm going to call it being loyal to someone, which, is a very rare thing you see on any of these forums. I cant see myself as a Rep if Eric "Legal Gear" isn't around anymore. And I haven't seen anyone here who has taken as much care of their reps like he has. and at the end of the day, this means more to me then a free jug of protein or a bottle of supplements. Its friendship, which is something he and I developed over the years.


    This has been going on for sometime now, countless hours of Eric wanting to bring something so potent and dynamic to you guys and have it acceptable to a certain level, well its about to end! so be on the look at. He is about to deliver something that couldn't be completed with the LG Sciences name on it and that is why I will stand down along side him..

    But the LG33 Dawg will still be here
    Good luck ! The product you are talking about ........is that the M1P remake ?
  14. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1622
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    80.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Much respect, and good luck on your future endeavors. Loyalty is a rare commodity nowdays, my hat's off to you.
  15. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.5%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    much respect LG and good luck
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  16. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good luck my friend in your new adventures



    Give me a place to stand and a lever long enough and I will move the world.
    Archimedes
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  17. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,457
    Rep Power
    1369330
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    creative differences at LG i guess....good luck with everything Lifter
  18. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,050
    Rep Power
    272742
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    28.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    This is weird. LG head reps falling like flies. lol

    Good luck to ya, LG33!
    No it's not. It's been explained thoroughly why it happened in this thread and the thread from Eric.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  19. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65566
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Sorry to hear about your leaving, LG33, but as has been said, major respect for the loyalty bro. Best of luck to everything in the future
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good luck.

    you are a very good guy.
    tom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyflan1 View Post
    Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    I fully respect your loyally Chris, like you said friendship is more than just a bottle of supps . I think you and Eric are a good team, I see many good things from you guys in the horizon. Best of luck to you both.
    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    This is weird. LG head reps falling like flies. lol

    Good luck to ya, LG33!
    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    this all the way.eric is a stand up guy.I wish you the best of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Good luck ! The product you are talking about ........is that the M1P remake ?
    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Much respect, and good luck on your future endeavors. Loyalty is a rare commodity nowdays, my hat's off to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    much respect LG and good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Good luck my friend in your new adventures



    Give me a place to stand and a lever long enough and I will move the world.
    Archimedes
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    creative differences at LG i guess....good luck with everything Lifter
    Thanks for the respect guys and the wishes, really makes you all stand out
  20. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,189
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I never thought id be typing this after being with LG for 2.5 years... But i will no longer be affiliated with LG Sciences. I'm going to call it being loyal to someone, which, is a very rare thing you see on any of these forums. I cant see myself as a Rep if Eric "Legal Gear" isn't around anymore. And I haven't seen anyone here who has taken as much care of their reps like he has. and at the end of the day, this means more to me then a free jug of protein or a bottle of supplements. Its friendship, which is something he and I developed over the years.


    This has been going on for sometime now, countless hours of Eric wanting to bring something so potent and dynamic to you guys and have it acceptable to a certain level, well its about to end! so be on the look at. He is about to deliver something that couldn't be completed with the LG Sciences name on it and that is why I will stand down along side him..

    But the LG33 Dawg will still be here
    All the best to both Eric and you with Taurus Nutrition. Friendship and loyalty mean a lot in this industry where there can be so much mud you don't know where to look. Eric will continue to bring great new things to the supplement industry and you will continue to do a great job of representing him and being his customer service with a smile. I'll be here supporting both of you, Chris

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  21. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65566
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    All the best to both Eric and you with Taurus Nutrition. Friendship and loyalty mean a lot in this industry where there can be so much mud you don't know where to look. Eric will continue to bring great new things to the supplement industry and you will continue to do a great job of representing him and being his customer service with a smile. I'll be here supporting both of you, Chris

    ~Rosie~
    Your spot on Rosie!.. i mean, who dosent like my smile You so very kind
  22. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36688
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Best of luck, it looks like Eric will bring some some good products out!
  23. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wish you the best on your new venture.
  24. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237109
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Does this mean you'll be changing your username to TN33? wait..... TN34, maybe?
    since this was not answered it deserves a double post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  25. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    3669855
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    since this was not answered it deserves a double post
    ditto on all Chris! understandable & respectable....and I'll never forget the time we....well, wait...crap, just forgot...Dannnnnnng it mannnn!!

    I like either TN33...or LifterJim33

    whoooot!
  26. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21037
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ummm when did this all happen! link to thread. I'm always repping on the other forum so had no idea this was happening. Lg33, PM me man, we need to chat.
  27. New Member
    noot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    21251
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

    Starting a new company so quickly just over a debate, seems like Eric left LG Science with pretty big pockets.

    Meh, I always cared more about the actual product rather than the manufacturer so whatever I guess.
  28. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,474
    Rep Power
    1251928
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Anybody looking to start a company in North Korea?

    Im open for business unlike they advertise on the news...but Im looking for a chemist looking to experiment with something a little more explosive than some measly supplements.

    I would need your families to come here too just in case you betray me, but I promise you have a chance to have it good.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  29. Advanced Member
    willib's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    282834
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    34.25%

    keep us informed please!
  30. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65566
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    since this was not answered it deserves a double post
    I may have to talk to a MOD about this! In a few months it'll be TN35, maybe i should wait?

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ditto on all Chris! understandable & respectable....and I'll never forget the time we....well, wait...crap, just forgot...Dannnnnnng it mannnn!!

    I like either TN33...or LifterJim33

    whoooot!
    Your my right hand ninja!

    Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Starting a new company so quickly just over a debate, seems like Eric left LG Science with pretty big pockets.

    Meh, I always cared more about the actual product rather than the manufacturer so whatever I guess.
    I cant answer for Eric, But when you see something going to the next level and you have a wall in front of you, well, you need to climb that wall and press forward


    Info to come shortly on whats coming out.
  31. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65566
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Anybody looking to start a company in North Korea?

    Im open for business unlike they advertise on the news...but Im looking for a chemist looking to experiment with something a little more explosive than some measly supplements.

    I would need your families to come here too just in case you betray me, but I promise you have a chance to have it good.
    Whats the fishing like over there?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Join me wishing Liftergym33 a Happy B-Day!!!
    By Delta Force in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 01:34 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 02:26 AM
  3. Info on Liftergym33..
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 07:50 PM
  4. Liftergym33's Review of LG Sciences New BC/EAA
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 05:57 PM
  5. Ways to shrink abs.
    By Socrates44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 12:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in