Do YOU Love X-Factor?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Whether it be the 60ct original or the 100ct X-Factor Advanced, everybody knows somebody who loves X-Factor! So don't be afraid to let the world know, and what better place to alert your friends as to what you do and don't love than Facebook.

And even better we will be doing a random drawing and giving away 25 t-shirts for the best testimonials posted on the MN X-Factor wall! An easy way to win a sweet black "Molecular Nutrition: Unlevel The Field" for sure by simply copying and pasting your XF/XFA reviews on to the page!

"Like" X-Factor here: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

While your at it, for the best deals on X-Factor feel free to sign up to be an MN Insider at [email protected]

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
liked... my fb name is... wait for it... wait for it....
George Costanza :D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the support gentlemen!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
staying away....from XFA? Que?
some people are unaware that ArA is the only thing other than protein that the FDA gives the ok for in baby formula as an essential building block. Some people think if you eat eggs and a steak you'll have a heart attack. These people always make me chuckle.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can haz the love tonight?
Incidently enough, that ^^ was the exact title Elton John had given his award winning song in Disney's Lion King...but wasn't approved by the execs as it came across as 'too gheto' and they feared it wouldn't appeal to the demographic they were trying to reach...it was then renamed & reworded in the song to what we all now know as : 'Can you feel the love tonight?' :afro:

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
Incidently enough, that ^^ was the exact title Elton John had given his award winning song in Disney's Lion King...but wasn't approved by the execs as it came across as 'too gheto' and they feared it wouldn't appeal to the demographic they were trying to reach...it was then renamed & reworded in the song to what we all now know as : 'Can you feel the love tonight?' :afro:
Cowardly lion. King. :)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
can't say, never had it before, but i did dig iForce's Max-Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can't say, never had it before, but i did dig iForce's Max-Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Max-Out was a solid product, in my experience the additional ArA in XF outweighed the benefits of icariin and other goodies iforce had in their ArA product.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ironically enough....was ^^ for my 7th grade musical production...I keeed you not....now 'putem up, 'putem uuup!' Viva la XFA!
lmao

and bump for all of you who still need to join the X-Factor FaceBook page!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Well, here is the reason why. Just something i had saved in my notes after doing lots of research. I think it works, and the effects are very subtle. Something im not gonna spend lots of money for. To each his own......

The primary action is two fold: by parent compound binding to regulatory genes in brain and certain tissues, and within cells, by action of metabolites (the inflammation inducing kind, so you do not want to outcompete product production by mass overload with omega fatty acids).

Use for very short periods of time - no more than 4-6 weeks.

Use in very low doses adjusted to your body mass (the label recommended doses sound quite high), further digging in the lit is recommended to see what loading rates have been studied for theraputic beneficial effects.

Use with others supps that provide protection against membrane lipid oxidation and help protect liver. Hence, use coezyme q10 and sam-e, with milk thistle, as alternate protection against lipid peroxidation and cellular oxidation from exercise in brain, lung, liver, kidney, skin, and skeletal muscle cells.

Do NOT use if your family has a history of colon or prostate cancer, or has a general history of cancer (esp soft tissue types, like liver, lung, brain, or pancreatic cancers).

Do not use if you smoke, or are cycling on steroids (or have in the last 4-6 months). I would avoid a fatty diet, as this compound will affect fatty acid metabolism in liver, resulting in cholestasis (bile acid buildup) if used for prolonged periods.

I neither condone nor directly recommend against use of this compound. It has beens shown to be important in body mass compositional regulation, but also key for turnover of cells, tissue repair, vascularization of tissues, aging in brain, and cancer metastasis. Its control of biosynthesis and storage and release within cells is as complex as its manyfold actions in the body and brain.

However, be forewarned that should you have certain gene regulatory ****ups that allow cells to express arachidonates on their cell surfaces, and if you develop or have certain small tumors, these will vascularize and migrate from their tissue origin, as this compound is involved in cell tissue adhesion loss (what makes like cell stick together and stay in one place). This is a powerful cell signalling compound that has many, many actions in cells, most recently described in the brain.

Note also that turnover rates refer to unbound parent compound. This is a fat soluble structure that easily partitions into cell membranes and may exert effects for weeks after dosing ceases.

Sorta like swallowing nails to get a little iron in your diet. Risky business.

And more.....

The average cell turns over pretty slowly. Your DNA does not turnover at all. Therefore, when you fiddle with the controls, who knows when, in your future - or your children's future, since they're going to get an exact copy of your gamete DNA - the effects of this compound will manifest?

Some of your cells never turnover, like your cerebral cortex. Some turn over more quickly, like your liver, whose cells average between 300-500 days, whereas the stomach lining cycles very quickly, every few days, dermal cells every two weeks, and your red blood cells about 120 days.

When they do turnover, you might mentally hold your breath...because one of the actions of this compound is mitotic rate in certain tissues.

So AA binds to a regulatory region, and that regulatory factor....shifts in activity. Nobody can be sure just how it does, but if you're dosing for 50 days, chances are, bunch of cells are going to get that same signal.

So many pathways, so many actions...so little real data on the effects.

It's a Pandora's box of molecular action.

http://www.supercentenarian.com/archive/cells.html

If you read this article, you'll begin to understand this statement:

"Cell turnover in the human body does not adhere to a linear timescale."

Fifty days, Dan, may be just enough....I can't catalog all the reactions that might take place during that ingestion time, of course. Add a couple more weeks for clearance of the membrane soluble fraction. There isn't enough known about this compound to list all of the effects, overt and subtle control shifts....yet.

As to milk thistle dosing: 300 mg, 3x/day for an average bodymass of 185 lbs. Thats for a standardized extract of 70-80% silymarins. Format that has shown to be most readily absorbed is the silmarin extract bound to phosphatidylcholine. In the extract capsule form or bound form, take 30 min before meals for maximum absorption.

For this herb to be effective, you need to begin dosing about two weeks before you start taking that x-factor.

About that smoking. Good thing those highly insoluble coaltars eventually clear out of lung tissue...in a decade or so, depending on the loading rate, whether you used filtered or unfiltered, and the duration of your habit. Been a decade since your time in the Service?

I like you. I rather not see you taking risks, but if you must, do it as though you're handling a box of live ammunition.

staying away....from XFA? Que?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MSU, with Baylor, Benedictine and the FDA weighing in on ArA being completely safe at doses well exceeding what we supply and recommend for daily consumption, I think your worries are unwarranted.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Again, not discounting the product. I think it works, but it works very slowly and very subtle. With the steep price tag on this product, I just cant see myself or others spending >$60 for a little over a month supply. Many more products that are less money and provide a greater ratio of gains-to-money spent. Again, to each his own.

MSU, with Baylor, Benedictine and the FDA weighing in on ArA being completely safe at doses well exceeding what we supply and recommend for daily consumption, I think your worries are unwarranted.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again, not discounting the product. I think it works, but it works very slowly and very subtle. With the steep price tag on this product, I just cant see myself or others spending >$60 for a little over a month supply. Many more products that are less money and provide a greater ratio of gains-to-money spent. Again, to each his own.
there is no natural supplement that outperforms X-Factor in terms of gains, true story.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
there is no natural supplement that outperforms X-Factor in terms of gains, true story.
This. I have spent $60 on supps that aren't science backed and have no where near the results that X Factor does.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Cmon now, I know you are a rep and im not gonna get into a pissing contest with you, but there are lots of supplements out there that are perfectly safe for the human body that provide results on par or better than x-factor. I mean, they may not be considered "natural" in the sense of what you are calling natural, but there are many safe products that provide great results that costs much less than xfactor. Again, not knocking the product, but im not spending that much on xfactor. Only way i would try it again is if i get it for really cheap.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cmon now, I know you are a rep and im not gonna get into a pissing contest with you, but there are lots of supplements out there that are perfectly safe for the human body that provide results on par or better than x-factor. I mean, they may not be considered "natural" in the sense of what you are calling natural, but there are many safe products that provide great results that costs much less than xfactor. Again, not knocking the product, but im not spending that much on xfactor. Only way i would try it again is if i get it for really cheap.
name one, honestly, Ive worked with multiple companies in this industry and long before my time with MN I was saying ArA is the best NHA on the market.

Regarding the Ostarine comment, I havent used that or S4 yet. Im a big ghrp fan though.