Eric Is Leaving LG Sciences - Taurus Nutriton Here I come...

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After much thought and debate, I have decided to leave LG Sciences officially to pursue other projects. Warren, my partner and I have different ideas about running the company and since he is the CEO, we can't come to an agreement.

There are no hard feelings on my end, but I just want you all to know I will be launching a new company on AM here today and tomorrow. I wouldn't ordinarily put this in a public forum, but I am starting my new company right here on AM.

Taurus Nutrition
Taurus Nutrition

First Products:

Sub Sterone (TM) - LG never wanted to bring this out, but I know you guys loved it so it will be a taurus product.

7-KE (TM) - Topical 7-Keto/Etiocholanolone/7-Keto-Etiocholanolol. Doesn't fit with LG.

Coming soon:
Wyked (TM) - Preworkout powder awesome taste, killer profile 60 servings. DAA, Creatine, Leucine, Liposomal Synephrine, Caffeine, Beta Alanine.

pSERM (TM) - PCT needs a ****ing makeover. All AI's and no SERMS makes your boys dull. An AI is really the worst thing to take immediately after a cycle. Hear me out. You have LOW estrogen and LOW testosterone. Your body is craving for support but how does stopping the conversion of your already low testosterone supply to low estrogen make things better? In the beginning of a cycle you need a SERM. We have a SERM that is equal to Tamoxifen in effects which is exactly what you need. Plus, you need something to kickstart the boys back into production. That's where D-AA and Ginger come into play along with Chrysin Ester. All increase the ability of the testes to make androgens! Chrysin sucks, Chrysin Ester good!

HRN - the most potent blend of stimulants on the market. We found an extract of the strongest coffee bean in the world. I realized that coffee has WAY more **** in it than we think when I took a rezolution and not wanting to overload on the caffeine took decaf coffee. Messed me up in a GOOD way. So, I thought...hmm why not take the most potent coffee bean in the world concentrate it, put it in a capsule and add in caffeine, the special synephrine and a BRAND NEW stimulant that we are finalizing.

I am not bitter at all. I like the people at LG, but it's time to move forward and give people more science based supplements. LG was always too mainstream for me anyway. Being in GNC and now bb.com where they cringe at the mention of the word prohormone, cycle, PCT etc...

Oh, one more NUGGET. I have the NEW Master-P in my hot little hands and once I send it through the GC I will tell you 100% that it is natural and the beginning of a new line of POTENT progestins (patent pending for all of your scammers) that will change AGAIN the face of legal hormonal supplements.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks like a winner!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be your number one customer for sub ecdy!! How long till this stuff hits the shelves?

Good luck brother! Also if you make a BcEAA type product can you make some thing that doesn't taste like piss?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
good luck, and yes i will buy your products!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are you talking about potent progestins? I've never seen a progestin (used for birth control mainly) for sale in body building supplements.

oh, and good luck on your new adventure!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, I really like LG products so I bet Taurus Nutrition will be good too! Make sure that your products make it to the European shops too, I'm really interested about pSERM and I'm not alone, that's for sure :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck.....looking forward to seeing what you have on the way

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on your new venture, looking forward to the pSerm. Would love to see a side by side comparison of two people in PCT one one pSerm and the other on Tamox. That could be the future, no RC's hell yeah.

Was this similar to the LG "Ellagic Acid. Ellagic Acid is extrated from raspberries and is shown in the scientific literature to be a SERM. " from 08??

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subb'd for more Taurus Nutrition info!
wow, changes happening all over the place....best of luck Eric! Will def be following Taurus...and looking forward to using more SubEcdy! :afro:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds pretty awesome.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! Where can I submit my app to be a beta tester?? haha

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the new company! How soon will some of these products be out :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WOW good luck bro! Can't wait for the stuff to hit the market.

Thepaul7

Awards
Cool news and good luck with the new company. Can't wait to finally give sub sterone a shot.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck Eric! Looks very promising :thumbsup:

//CC

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
IN for more info, and good luck to you as well!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Good luck! Another supp company changing and innovating. Could be exciting times...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Eric, i hope the decision to change formulas to get a foot in at gnc was warrens idea? i loved the original mmv2 and t-911-i appreciate the opportunity you gave me to log the beta-it far outshined the present version.

hopefully, you will be 'unleashed' on this new product line.

good luck.
tom

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck with the new company, Eric! I look forward to the new products.

-John

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds like a promising company, awesome

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Congrats and i'll keep an eye out for the line.

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Your site looked a little naked. Normally I like Naked but in this case I wouldn't mind seeing some product and prices. How far out are your from getting it updated?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck with your new company, looking forward to those products release date

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why is there no "order 2 bottles now" button on the 7-KE page, thats what I want to know :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eric my man, sad to see you leave LG as resolve said, you "made" Lg.. Glad to see you onto your new adventures though and you are one smart individual who puts out awesome products. I have no doubt this company will take off and be great buddy!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After much thought and debate, I have decided to leave LG Sciences officially to pursue other projects. Warren, my partner and I have different ideas about running the company and since he is the CEO, we can't come to an agreement.

There are no hard feelings on my end, but I just want you all to know I will be launching a new company on AM here today and tomorrow. I wouldn't ordinarily put this in a public forum, but I am starting my new company right here on AM.

Taurus Nutrition
Taurus Nutrition
I agree with Nick and Josh, Eric - you were LG, and I have every confidence that it won't be long before you bring Taurus Nutrition to the frontlines of the supplement industry. All the best with your new company - I look forward to seeing it grow :)

~Rosie~

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
pSERM (TM) - PCT needs a ****ing makeover. All AI's and no SERMS makes your boys dull. An AI is really the worst thing to take immediately after a cycle. Hear me out. You have LOW estrogen and LOW testosterone. Your body is craving for support but how does stopping the conversion of your already low testosterone supply to low estrogen make things better? In the beginning of a cycle you need a SERM. We have a SERM that is equal to Tamoxifen in effects which is exactly what you need. Plus, you need something to kickstart the boys back into production. That's where D-AA and Ginger come into play along with Chrysin Ester. All increase the ability of the testes to make androgens! Chrysin sucks, Chrysin Ester good!
I remember there was a hint at this months back, that you guys (LG) had a serm in the works, but the it seemed to disappear. Is this it?

Glad to see a new company out of this, sounds like you can get back to bringing your full innovation to bare, pulling no punches. Hope to see LG continue on their path and you to innovate the way we all know you can! Rock on :)

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Hot damn son, I knew 2011 was going to be a great year! Best of luck to you and look forward to trying out the new products, especially, Sub Sterone!

James

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gots my eye on that there substerone!! Best of luck!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will we hear more about the products?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish you the best Eric...Im def looking to add Taurus to my kitchen cabinets, hopefully sooner than later!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, one more NUGGET. I have the NEW Master-P in my hot little hands and once I send it through the GC I will tell you 100% that it is natural and the beginning of a new line of POTENT progestins (patent pending for all of your scammers) that will change AGAIN the face of legal hormonal supplements.[/QUOTE]

Got my attention !! and businnes !

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
That sounds fantastic. Can't wait until your new products are available.

Please keep us updated!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting. Good luck to you in your new ventures with Taurus. I'll definitely look up that Wycked when it comes out, and other products!

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the new endeavor!! I hope everything works out

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck, looking forward to the new, unfettered innovations!