needtobuildmyscle Feb sale starts now

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0

    needtobuildmyscle Feb sale starts now


    Feb has really got nothing going for it other then Valentines day. And what about all the peeps out there that got no Valentines to spend it with? Well this month you can spend it with **** and the gang!!

    Starting right now Feb 7th until Feb 16th Needtobuildmusc.net will be having a huge blow out sale. Using the discount code "clearance20" everything sold at ********************** will be 20% off. But that is not the end of the savings this month my friends. On top of the 20% off everything, we will be giving the following deals.

    The following products will be buy 2 get 1 free
    All forged products
    forged burner
    forged liver support
    forged join Repair
    Plus
    Need2sleep
    skeletal-balm
    better protein bars all flavors( What ever flavor
    joint repair-pain relief stack

    All buy 2 get 1 free using the discount code ^^^ "clearance20"

    The following products will be buy 3 get one free using discount code clearance20
    N2guard
    Adderllin
    onslaught
    Ancient strength
    Attack
    Gear



    All you have to do to get the buy 2 get one free or buy 3 get one free deal is buy the products using the code Clearance20. The free products will not be added to your cart but we will add them to your order. No worries **** has got your covered. This month **** gives you something to celebrate whether you have a Valentines or not. Just use the discount code Clearance2

  2. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    Nice sale! Love those buy 2 get 1 sales. Time to stock up on some essentials.
  3. Registered User
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your house, taking your superdrol
    Posts
    4,253
    Rep Power
    3297

    Great opportunity to save some big bucks here! Pretty much every support supp we carry, along with some great products like onslaught and gear..
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Yet another great sale from ****. 20% off on anything there and then the buy 2, get 1 free on some great products too!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. Registered User
    lartinos's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    7159

    Time to stock up while you can!
  6. mw1
    mw1 is online now
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,682
    Rep Power
    3211221

    Are some of those on clearance and not being produced anymore(skelatal balm)

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  7. Registered User
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,960
    Rep Power
    8430

    if hcgen was there itd be worthwhile to me. good sale though
  8. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    great looking sale here.hmm what to get what to get?
  9. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Are some of those on clearance and not being produced anymore(skelatal balm)
    So far as I know Skeletal Balm is still being produced.
  10. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Nice sale! Love those buy 2 get 1 sales. Time to stock up on some essentials.
    def a good move
  11. Registered User
    Lightweight1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    676

    I just placed a fairly decent sized order last night... I should be stocked up for the end of the world or a zombie take over.
  12. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    I just placed a fairly decent sized order last night... I should be stocked up for the end of the world or a zombie take over.
    def gotta be stocked up in order to be at full power to fight the zomibes

    YouTube - Zombieland best moments
  13. Registered User
    nerdalert's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    236

    stocked up myself...
  14. Registered User
    Lightweight1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    676

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    def gotta be stocked up in order to be at full power to fight the zomibes

    YouTube - Zombieland best moments
    You definitely have to be at full power for a zombie attack! The best part of that movie is when they accidentally kill Bill Murray..lol.
  15. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Rep Power
    8930

    this is excellent im all over them thurr protein bars
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  16. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    this is excellent im all over them thurr protein bars
    Them protein bars are a hell of a deal with the sale
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  17. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Them protein bars are a hell of a deal with the sale
    indeed I hear great stuff about the bars
  18. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,391
    Rep Power
    4152958

    Aww hell yeah dude! I'm all over this, thanks for the sale!

    **** is my Valentine this year.

    A good gift would be putting Need 2 Slin in this deal as well
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  19. Registered User
    Lightweight1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    676

    My girl should be buying "me" **** products for Valentines Day!!
  20. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,557
    Rep Power
    1590236

    who the hell is need to build myscle? is that a new branch of need to build muscle?
  21. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    who the hell is need to build myscle? is that a new branch of need to build muscle?
    Phucking people trying to make clone companies of **** wtf is this sh*t
  22. Registered User
    DGA3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    419
    Rep Power
    299

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    if hcgen was there it'd be worthwhile to me.
    +1

    However, seeing as how it's probably their best seller, there is no need for **** to put it on sale!
  23. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    if hcgen was there itd be worthwhile to me. good sale though
    bro I know you love the hcgenerate. I want yo to please please please give the bridge a shot!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is a product you are going to love. It will be back in stock next week. Hcgenerate will be back in stock after that....

    Great deals on protein guys!!!!!!!!!!!

    wheytobuildmuscle protein blend
    51.99-20% 41.60 cents for a 5lb bag of protein. Now everyone else in the industry charges at least 10.00 to ship a 5lb bag of protein. Some places like true protein will really smash your ass on the shipping for like 13.00 and they all give you "ground shipping at this price not 2-3 days". This is 5lb of great tasting flavored protein blend low carb for 41.60 . NO HIDDEN SHIPPING CHARGES. I went and priced out a ton of other places and this is a great price right here. I also checked what others are charging to send 5lb of protein 2-3 days priority mail and they are charging between 17-24.00 to ship 5lb 2-3 days mail wow!!

    Even Muscleguage which was the cheapest protein I could find is starting at 39.92 but then charging 5.80 for shipping with a end price of 45.72 ..


    We got a competitive price and a great protein that taste great.. Great new ince cream sandwich flavor added and choc peanut butter is one the way. Espresso, cup cake batter are some of my other favs... Killer deals!!!
  24. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    bro I know you love the hcgenerate. I want yo to please please please give the bridge a shot!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is a product you are going to love. It will be back in stock next week. Hcgenerate will be back in stock after that....

    Great deals on protein guys!!!!!!!!!!!

    wheytobuildmuscle protein blend
    51.99-20% 41.60 cents for a 5lb bag of protein. Now everyone else in the industry charges at least 10.00 to ship a 5lb bag of protein. Some places like true protein will really smash your ass on the shipping for like 13.00 and they all give you "ground shipping at this price not 2-3 days". This is 5lb of great tasting flavored protein blend low carb for 41.60 . NO HIDDEN SHIPPING CHARGES. I went and priced out a ton of other places and this is a great price right here. I also checked what others are charging to send 5lb of protein 2-3 days priority mail and they are charging between 17-24.00 to ship 5lb 2-3 days mail wow!!

    Even Muscleguage which was the cheapest protein I could find is starting at 39.92 but then charging 5.80 for shipping with a end price of 45.72 ..


    We got a competitive price and a great protein that taste great.. Great new ince cream sandwich flavor added and choc peanut butter is one the way. Espresso, cup cake batter are some of my other favs... Killer deals!!!
    Nate has some good points here. For the HCGenerate fans, bridge is an excellent alternative when it is out of stock. They are very similiar to one another, so if you like HCGenerate you will like Bridge

    The protein is a hell of a deal with the sale too.

    I have my own ice cream sandwich flavored Whey to build muscle on its way as I type this and I'm looking forward to trying out the new flavor!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  25. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    I've got some of that Ice Cream Sandwich flavor on it's way too. Hearing great things so I gotta try it. And of course more of my beloved joint support. LOL
  26. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I've got some of that Ice Cream Sandwich flavor on it's way too. Hearing great things so I gotta try it. And of course more of my beloved joint support. LOL
    nice pick up let me know your thoughts on the ice cream.joint support is def a very good choice.
  27. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    BUMP!!

    only a few more days on this sale!!

    The following products will be buy 2 get 1 free
    All forged products
    forged burner
    forged liver support
    forged join Repair
    Plus
    Need2sleep
    skeletal-balm
    better protein bars all flavors( What ever flavor
    joint repair-pain relief stack

    All buy 2 get 1 free using the discount code ^^^ "clearance20"

    The following products will be buy 3 get one free using discount code clearance20
    N2guard
    Adderllin
    onslaught
    Ancient strength
    Attack
    Gear
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  28. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,391
    Rep Power
    4152958

    Need 2 Slin Need 2 Slin!!!!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  29. Registered User
    daft205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The bay
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    53132

    Great deal on the onslaught....definitely jumped on the buy 3, get 1 free- not to mention 20% off and free shipping- works out to less than $17 apiece- great deals going on.
  30. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Great deal on the onslaught....definitely jumped on the buy 3, get 1 free- not to mention 20% off and free shipping- works out to less than $17 apiece- great deals going on.
    def a nice deal







  31. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Great deal on the onslaught....definitely jumped on the buy 3, get 1 free- not to mention 20% off and free shipping- works out to less than $17 apiece- great deals going on.
    Just one of many deals.

    I'm thinking of jumping on the GEAR. 4 bottles for just over 100 bucks shipped!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  32. Registered User
    Lightweight1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    676

    Just got my order in from ****! Super fast shipping and I asked for some samples and they pimped my box! I got lots of nice samples and a t-shirt. Thanks Guys. Im looking forward to using my new products
  33. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    Just got my order in from ****! Super fast shipping and I asked for some samples and they pimped my box! I got lots of nice samples and a t-shirt. Thanks Guys. Im looking forward to using my new products
    Great news! Nate does a very good job of taking care of his customers
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  34. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    Just got my order in from ****! Super fast shipping and I asked for some samples and they pimped my box! I got lots of nice samples and a t-shirt. Thanks Guys. Im looking forward to using my new products
    A shirt!? Damn! I've never gotten a shirt. LOL. I had to buy mine damn it.

    Hahaha! That's awesome! Nobody ships faster in my experience.
  35. Registered User
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Rep Power
    33165

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Nobody ships faster in my experience.
    idk about that...phf is pretty f'ing fast
    Antaeus Rep
  36. Banned
    muscl3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    0

    rls is very fast too...
  37. Registered User
    Fanboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    395

    damn ! I missed it by one day I should have looked sooner. Any discounts on Muscle Replenisher ? I need me some of dat goodness
  38. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanboy View Post
    damn ! I missed it by one day I should have looked sooner. Any discounts on Muscle Replenisher ? I need me some of dat goodness
    Needto139 will always get you 15% off bud
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  39. Registered User
    Fanboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    395

    ^thanks a lot ! Placing order now
  40. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanboy View Post
    ^thanks a lot ! Placing order now
    No problem man!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Black Friday Sale - Starts Now!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 04:16 PM
  2. 1 hour sale starts now!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 07:27 AM
  3. The One- sale starts tonight (Feb. 24)!!!!
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 02:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in