*****Purus has a 5 Stack Giveaway*****

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's time for free logs! Lets do it big...

Purus Labs is giving FatSmack/Slinshot Combo logs away to 5 active members of Anabolic Minds. That's right 5 different logs getting both products to stack. I was told to push this new stack hard and it could become a regular stack at e-tailers.

It's time these amazing new products get in the hands of members that want results!

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING:

Tell me why you want to run this diet stack.
Have you used Purus products before?
Why I should pick you?

RULES

Must Log the product till finished.
18 years old
US Citizen

I will pick 5 next week or two.

Write Ups and Info:
Purus Labs Fat Smack (90 caps): Discount Fat Smack Supplements
Purus Labs SLINshot (90 Capsules): Discount SLINshot Supplements

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here guys. Looking forward to seeing some good apps

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have never used any purus product.

I'd love to use a nutrient partitioning product like SLINshot.
Looks like a great product.

I'll understand if i am not picked... there are a ton of guys in here who are heavy lifters with a ton of experience that usually get to do logs... and their logs are usually very helpful to others... but i'd thought i would try anyway.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
I have ran a cycle of halovar back in october and did a mini log and I was very satisfied with the results.I would love to log these new products. Due to some excess fat I can't seem to get rid of around my mid section.I also want to slim down since I'm feeling a bit heavy @ 172.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get in here, boys! Slinshot is good stuff and Ryan looks like he's having solid progress/success with Fatsmack. Look at Grambo, hookin it up, again! :afro:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How come I didn't get any slinshot with my Fat Smack!?? Lol

Jk

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tell me why you want to run this diet stack:

Gained about 18 pounds on a winter bulk and looking for some motivation to get it off.

Have you used Purus products before? No

Why I should pick you:

I've ran and FINISHED several logs on this site and others. Also really dependable and usually log 5-6 days a week.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Why I should pick you?
I want to run this diet stack because I'm perpertually in a state of recomposition. I have a goal look to achieve by my birthday in May and I believe that this stack will help me reach that look. I think this stack will work great with my diet and training protocol. Also, I've used a plethora of fat burners over the years as well as a few nutrient partitioners and have a solid base for real comparison.

I have not used a Purus product to date.

I have never officially logged a product, I've given several reviews on products here after use but never logged. Now that I have a 9-5 job, sitting at a couple computer screens I will be able to commit the time and attention that a log requires, whereas before I could not. I will provide pictures from the start and at the finish and this would be a great opportunity for me to get my logging sea-legs as well as give Purus an honest review of their products.

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Good stuff here guys from a real Stand Up kinda company! Both products rock and should stack like a mofo....cant wait to see the logs!

TexasJack

Awards
This is my first post but I've been reading the threads for a long time now. This looked like a great oppurtunity so I thought I would throw my hat into the mix.

I would like to run this stack because I am coming off a winter bulk and would like to cut down before the spring hits.

I've used Recycle before and loved it.

Why I should pick you?
I think I would be a great candidate because as of now all I am using is staples (creatine, protein, aminos). I've tried a nutrient repartioner a while back and it didn't go that great so I would love to give SlinShot a try.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Wow. This is sweet. No time for me to log, but one heck of an opportunity here, what is there 12 +/- weeks till the shirts come off, great way to get started.

KillaK2010

Awards
Seeing how this seems like a great chance to try some awesome products. I will throw my name into the mix.

I want to run this stack because I have a good 20 pounds to lose to get trimmed down. Last round of body fat testing I did (with BodPod..which I will/would use along with skinfolds to do my updates) per. post without any supps. I was 185 @ 16% so I would love to stick to around 175ish and be close to 10%.

I have never used any Purus Have you used Purus products before?

I should be picked because I am very truthful and dedicated to both being honest and busting my butt in the gym to gain the results I desire to see.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol

Where are the loggers at, no one trying to get ripped for SB or early jump on summer?
Lol if you don't get enough apps I'll log it! :D I'm loving fat smack

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Tell me why you want to run this diet stack: I am currently on a cut and do not plan on stopping until I get to my desired fat %. These 2 products sound very potent and should help me reach my goals faster.

Why I should pick you? I love trying new products out and I thoroughly enjoy tracking my progress and seeing how it has or has not helped me reach my goals.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great opportunity. Having tried Fat Smack myself recently, I can say it's a hell of a product, especially if used as a precardio aid.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
I have never run any Purus products before, hoping to expand my horizons when it comes to the companies I trust to get my supps from. As for why I should log this stack, i've come to the conclusion that my body is very carb sensitive. I cycle carbs now, between 90g and 180g during the week, which is just enough to lean up a bit. Any more than that and its just ugly. So i figure if I can double my carb intake with the stack, i can see some decent lean gains and finally see some results from taking creatine lol. Plus, like everyone else has said, sometime is coming, got a vaca planned to FL in march, and it'd be sick to be nice n ripped for the beaches. Although i have no logging experience, i got no problem logging nearly every day in detail. Gotta start somewhere right?

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
lol

Where are the loggers at, no one trying to get ripped for SB or early jump on summer?
haha still recomping/bulking bro

beach season isnt for another few months, plenty of time to cut down :D

too bad you guys arent just offering a solo slinshot log, id jump all over that haha.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to regretfully inform you that I am withdrawing my app from this promo, as I was chosen for another product logging opportunity, and this could effect/scew those results.

5th spot is back open again! :p

sk01020

Awards
I really wouldn't mind trying to get a nice recomp right now. I'm trying to drop another 20 pounds by March and I've hit a plateau at 265. Any help would be awesome. This type of stack is meant for guys like me. I've never used a Purus Labs product, but have always intended to. I wanted to try some Halovar, but was always on an H-Drol fix after trying it for the first time last Christmas. I think I can show this product can really improve the overall composition of someone. I work out 5 times a week and try to hit cardio 3 of those days. I hope that I can be considered.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to shed some extra bodyfat and have just started to use a carb cycling diet and upping the cardio. I would love to get some extra help from Purus and really see the fat smacked off.

I have never used any Purus products before, but I just purchased Muscle Marinade and cant wait for it to get here!

Why I should pick you?
You should pick me because I need to get rid of this stubborn fat ASAP and I will give a detailed log.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Hurry up, going to close this and choose on Friday!
checking in!!! App up on the first page, will be following closely until Friday!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Tell me why you want to run this diet stack: Well I am a baseball player and after a bulking cycle over the Winter, I want to use it to shed a few pounds and harden up for the season and the summer at the beach. At 11% bodyfat I am hoping to really bring my abs out and get down to 9% while not losing muscle. That is why I really want to use slinshot. I have used glycobol and p-slin and had great results, so wanna see Purus's take on a repartitioner.

I have only used Organ Shield and it was a good, but expensive health product. Looking forward to trying muscle marinade too.

Why I should pick you?
I have a different training style with practices, lifting, and all around training and I want to prove that a busy college student can effectively use these products.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished a havoc pulse of 2 months and went from 185 to 200lbs and now am logging a APS creatine nitrate and test booster stack with the diet geared more towards a maintance/recomp and after this plans are to start cutting away at fat to see what I gained from the havoc. I would like to try the the fat smack and slingshot to help aide in the fat loss. Diet will be the Scivation diet and I think fat smack would help alot of dropping this weight. Also would like to give slingshot a try to compare it with anabolic pump. Right now I made myself a mix of na-rala, yellow gold, and cassia cinnamon for my nutrient partionner.

Yes I used recycle as part of my PCT after the havoc pulse, and I was very pleased with it.

Why I should pick you?
I am an experienced logger, have tried various fat loss products before and am very in tune with my diet needs.

Past Logs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/167933-searching-pumps-aps.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/163100-judojosh-insert-cool.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/161228-judojosh-moving-north.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/154796-reconstruction-judojosh.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/141838-judojosh-juicing-up.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/140808-thanksgiving-damage-control.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139397-judojosh-getting-some.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/137034-judojosh-hdrol-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/138631-lg-helping-judojosh.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/124439-judo-josh-second.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/112856-judojosh-attempt-anabolic.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/110315-first-workout-log.html

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Hows the feeling on Fat smack?

I would like to put in my app for logging. Looks like a soild supp. for me.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I am coming off of a bulk and am going to be starting to cut down soon and think that this would be awesome to help me achieve my goals.

I have used a number of Purus products in the past. Halovar, M14-e, Muscle Marinade, and Recycle.

Why I should pick you?
I should be chosen because I am a loyal Purus customer and would do up a good log!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never used a Purus Labs product before, but have heard many a great thing from gym buddies. Ive recently started my seasonal cut, and ive been looking at what products i should use to supplement with.

No.

Why I should pick you?
I'd really love the opportunity to try out these products, and will give a full un-biased opinion/log/review on how i feel as i reach a conclusion.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Tell you why I want to run this diet stack - I've been enjoying not dieting a little too much the past few months. I came off a cut at the end of august (went from 240 to 200) and right now I fluctuate between 210-215. I'm looking to do another diet soon (mid feb - early march). I've used lots of fat burners and insulin mimickers (lipo 6/6x, OEP, Adipoxil, Meltdown, Animal Cuts, Recompadrol, AP, Pslin, Glycobol, etc) and would definitely be able to utilize both of these products effectively on a cutting diet. Running this diet stack and logging it for purus would also give me much more motivation to get on my diet sooner and get back in the habit of doing cardio daily. I am also really interested in the fat smack/slinshot stack because they have unique formulas, i've never used either, and would certainly help me in my quest to drop some fat

Have I used Purus products before - Yes. The only product I've used in the past was Muscle Marinade which was a sponsored log opportunity from Purus. I also plan on using Organ Shield for a 6 week Hdrol/Fura cycle that I will most likely start after running this stack if I am chosen to log (otherwise i'll be starting it sooner :) )

Why should you pick me? - Pretty simple. I've done an excellent job running logs for you in the past, and I will continue to do so in the future. I know how to diet (240 to 200 last year over 24 weeks). Running this will give me the opportunity to have a better grasp on Purus products, which will allow me to spread the word about how effective the products are and get other people I know to add Purus products to their arsenal.

sk01020

Awards
I was thinking about another reason I would be a good candidate. I noticed most of the other applicants aren't as big as me 6'3", 260 (as of this morning). Having at least one larger participant will increase the range of the test group, which is really what we are.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell you why I want to run this diet stack - I've been enjoying not dieting a little too much the past few months. I came off a cut at the end of august (went from 240 to 200) and right now I fluctuate between 210-215. I'm looking to do another diet soon (mid feb - early march). I've used lots of fat burners and insulin mimickers (lipo 6/6x, OEP, Adipoxil, Meltdown, Animal Cuts, Recompadrol, AP, Pslin, Glycobol, etc) and would definitely be able to utilize both of these products effectively on a cutting diet. Running this diet stack and logging it for purus would also give me much more motivation to get on my diet sooner and get back in the habit of doing cardio daily. I am also really interested in the fat smack/slinshot stack because they have unique formulas, i've never used either, and would certainly help me in my quest to drop some fat

Have I used Purus products before - Yes. The only product I've used in the past was Muscle Marinade which was a sponsored log opportunity from Purus. I also plan on using Organ Shield for a 6 week Hdrol/Fura cycle that I will most likely start after running this stack if I am chosen to log (otherwise i'll be starting it sooner :) )

Why should you pick me? - Pretty simple. I've done an excellent job running logs for you in the past, and I will continue to do so in the future. I know how to diet (240 to 200 last year over 24 weeks). Running this will give me the opportunity to have a better grasp on Purus products, which will allow me to spread the word about how effective the products are and get other people I know to add Purus products to their arsenal.
^really good app! Makes me want to go back and re-write mines

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
^really good app! Makes me want to go back and re-write mines
Haha well if it's any consolation....I saw how good yours was and knew I had to make sure my entry was top notch :biggthumpup:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established

Losing fat has always been a problem with me. I would like to give this Stack a try for the main reason of just being in a better health and to finally get a start for the spring season. I'm still in the process of getting my dieting in order, but my workouts are right for me right now. I have used many different fat burners and would be able to give a good comparsion to them if needed. I really think this stack would give me the start I need.

No I have not. I have seen your products at my gym and thought about useing them just never got around to trying them out. Me and the wife have to be money pinchers right now.

Why I should pick you?
I have logged on AM few times before and have no problem loging and keeping a daily log for this stack. I have used many different fat burners and would be able to give a good comparsion to them if needed. And I really need something to help with my body fat because I just can't get rid of it around my stomch area. I can post previous logs if needed.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha well if it's any consolation....I saw how good yours was and knew I had to make sure my entry was top notch :biggthumpup:
Thanks for the kind words bud! And by the way congrats on the 240-200 accomplishment! My heaviest I have been was 240 and it took me forever to get down to 200, granted I knew nothing about dieting at the time, but a 40lb drop in 24 weeks is a great accomplishment :thumbsup: what's your dieting preference for weight loss? Keto?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words bud! And by the way congrats on the 240-200 accomplishment! My heaviest I have been was 240 and it took me forever to get down to 200, granted I knew nothing about dieting at the time, but a 40lb drop in 24 weeks is a great accomplishment :thumbsup: what's your dieting preference for weight loss? Keto?
I have keto dieted before in the past (I have a guide written up here on the forum). However, I found that I like low carb dieting and carb cycling the best.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have keto dieted before in the past (I have a guide written up here on the forum). However, I found that I like low carb dieting and carb cycling the best.
I think I have read that post before actually. Carb cycling as always intrigued me but I never really found a good source of info on it on how to structure it. I used to take a all or nothing type approach when it comes to carbs but currently I am allowing more carbs into my diet and seeing how it goes. Focusing more on carb timing now

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I think I have read that post before actually. Carb cycling as always intrigued me but I never really found a good source of info on it on how to structure it. I used to take a all or nothing type approach when it comes to carbs but currently I am allowing more carbs into my diet and seeing how it goes. Focusing more on carb timing now
here's a good source of info on carb cycling, brotha. I carb cycle as well and love it - high carb days FTW!! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par30.htm

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I want to run this stack because the holidays got a bit out of hand and I put on a little bit of unwanted fat. Also, just found out my wife is pregnant so I dont have as much $$ to throw around and it would be great to get hooked up with this!

Muscle Marinade is a staple! I F'in love that stuff!

Why I should pick you?
You should pick me because I am gonna bust my @ss so hard and keep my diet dialed in so tight that with the addition of this stack my log will ROCK and the fat will fall off!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished a havoc pulse of 2 months and went from 185 to 200lbs and now am logging a APS creatine nitrate and test booster stack with the diet geared more towards a maintance/recomp and after this plans are to start cutting away at fat to see what I gained from the havoc. I would like to try the the fat smack and slingshot to help aide in the fat loss. Diet will be the Scivation diet and I think fat smack would help alot of dropping this weight. Also would like to give slingshot a try to compare it with anabolic pump. Right now I made myself a mix of na-rala, yellow gold, and cassia cinnamon for my nutrient partionner.

Yes I used recycle as part of my PCT after the havoc pulse, and I was very pleased with it.

Why I should pick you?
I am an experienced logger, have tried various fat loss products before and am very in tune with my diet needs.

Past Logs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/167933-searching-pumps-aps.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/163100-judojosh-insert-cool.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/161228-judojosh-moving-north.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/154796-reconstruction-judojosh.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/141838-judojosh-juicing-up.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/140808-thanksgiving-damage-control.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139397-judojosh-getting-some.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/137034-judojosh-hdrol-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/138631-lg-helping-judojosh.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/124439-judo-josh-second.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/112856-judojosh-attempt-anabolic.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/110315-first-workout-log.html

Losing fat has always been a problem with me. I would like to give this Stack a try for the main reason of just being in a better health and to finally get a start for the spring season. I'm still in the process of getting my dieting in order, but my workouts are right for me right now. I have used many different fat burners and would be able to give a good comparsion to them if needed. I really think this stack would give me the start I need.

No I have not. I have seen your products at my gym and thought about useing them just never got around to trying them out. Me and the wife have to be money pinchers right now.

Why I should pick you?
I have logged on AM few times before and have no problem loging and keeping a daily log for this stack. I have used many different fat burners and would be able to give a good comparsion to them if needed. And I really need something to help with my body fat because I just can't get rid of it around my stomch area. I can post previous logs if needed.
Tell me why you want to run this diet stack:

Gained about 18 pounds on a winter bulk and looking for some motivation to get it off.

Why I should pick you:

I've ran and FINISHED several logs on this site and others. Also really dependable and usually log 5-6 days a week.
I want to run this diet stack because I'm perpertually in a state of recomposition. I have a goal look to achieve by my birthday in May and I believe that this stack will help me reach that look. I think this stack will work great with my diet and training protocol. Also, I've used a plethora of fat burners over the years as well as a few nutrient partitioners and have a solid base for real comparison.

I have not used a Purus product to date.

I have never officially logged a product, I've given several reviews on products here after use but never logged. Now that I have a 9-5 job, sitting at a couple computer screens I will be able to commit the time and attention that a log requires, whereas before I could not. I will provide pictures from the start and at the finish and this would be a great opportunity for me to get my logging sea-legs as well as give Purus an honest review of their products.

Here are our big winners for this contest!!

PM me guys and I will Ship this stuff out right away to get these logs going! Congratulations and good luck on your Fat Smacking journeys. I will be using it along with you guys as well :biggthumpup:

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet, thanks bro. I'll link my log here as soon as I start. Congrats to the rest of the winners

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I will link my log and PM you in a few mins.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Congrats to all the winners! Log will start once my product arrives!