Athletix Sports Adamantium - Testers/Loggers Needed!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum as a sponsor (forum will be up today sometime) but you may have heard of Athletix via our first product Titanium. We are releasing our second product, Adamantium which will only strengthen the Athletix line and create the perfect stack for Titanium. One thing you will learn about us is that we truly listen to our customers. We came out with Adamantium with your recommendations in mind and we followed through on our promise to never use proprietary blends, always post our COA's, and keep prices as low as possible while offering you the highest possible quality.

Okay enough of the long-winded gloating :afro:. We are looking for people to test Adamantium, which should be releasing in about two weeks. I wanted to create this thread to see who was interested and to open up some discussion about the line and the product. Adamantium is currently on the front page of Nutrplanet so check it out!

We are looking for 7 testers/loggers to try it out and give us some feedback. Just let us know your experience with test boosters and performance enhancers in the past and your stats!

Lastly, I want to say that all of us at Athletix Sports support other companies on this forum, we will never attack other companies and we will support the companies we believe in. If anyone ever sees anything contrary to this you can contact me directly, I am always available!

Good luck guys!
:bling::friday::beerchug:

:party:

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Welcome,loved your guys' titanium which i stacked with erase and nutraplanets bulk DAA.I would definitely be interested in trying out your new product as i just ordered another stack of Titanium and Erase for the new year's sale and definitely would throw Adamantium in there.Ive tried tons of test boosters drive,hypertest,pink magic,P6,divanex,fadogia,DAA,trans-rez just to name a few.Stats are as follow:

Height:5'10
Weight:190
BF %:Varies from 14 to around 8 depending on the season.
Training: 4 day split, chest/tri, back/bi, legs/abs, shoulders/arms/cardio
Diet:Around 3000 cals a day, not too strict at the moment try to get as close to 40 p/40 c/20 f as possible.

Thanks guys!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I have used free test, daa, pink magic, testopro, tcf-1 and many many others. I have used a ton of juice and ph's, but currently and taking a long break cause the wife and I are trying to start a family.
29 years old, 5'11", 245 lbs, bf is upper teens but I am 2 weeks into a cut and have many more weeks to come. I train anywhere from 4-6 days a week depending on schedule and how my body feels. Obviously since I am cutting I am doing more cardio than usual

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
haha

I can say i have tried every test booster on the market no exaggeration!! I have found many that work well and blood tests even came back high but others actually shut me down and lowered LH. I am willing to be i would be a accurate honest tester

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AnabolicMinds!

I would love to try out your new test booster. I'm up for testing or a logging opportunity.

I've tried a few test booster out on the market and they either don't produce results or completely shut my system down.

Currently I'm not on any test boosters or ph products.

Current Stats:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 165lbs
BF: 12% (I know its high, working on lowering this)
Workout 4x a week (Mon, Tuesday,Wed, Thurs.)
Training: 5x5 strength program.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome....

I LOVE WOLVERINE!!!!!! Well with a name like Adamantium, I thought that night help..LOL

Ive tried many test boosters.....Um Free test, testabolan, leviathon reloaded, Testopro, DAA, TCF-1. more too but cant thin k of them off hand. Have a few PH cycles under my belt, butr the last one was by far the best for me. Went well and had all the cards in play.

Height: 6 feet
Weight: 280lbs
BF: Not sure, I guess kinda high
Training: Well workout 4-6 days a week dep[ending on how my body feels. More compound lift oriented(getting into Powerlifting) Based on Deads, Sqauts. Bench, Overhead press

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AM, guys ;)

:cheers:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally! I loved titanium and have been waiting for something new to try from Athletix. I've used Erase, TCF-1, bulk DAA, sustain alpha and a few other test boosters. Titanium actually stuck out of the bunch and showed me what a real, non-proprietary blend could do.

I'd be down with testing adamantium, but if you want to get it to some of the guys new to Athletix, well, I know they won't be let down :147:

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'd try this out...
i have used activate xtreme, daa, propadrol ep, my list goes on and on..
i'm 34 years old and can use a nice boost

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the non-prop blends guys and welcome to AM.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Love the non-prop blends guys and welcome to AM.
And I promise you ALL of our products will stay that way, we feel it is essential, you should know what you are taking, not just qualitatively but quantitatively ;).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum as a sponsor (forum will be up today sometime) but you may have heard of Athletix via our first product Titanium. We are releasing our second product, Adamantium which will only strengthen the Athletix line and create the perfect stack for Titanium. One thing you will learn about us is that we truly listen to our customers. We came out with Adamantium with your recommendations in mind and we followed through on our promise to never use proprietary blends, always post our COA's, and keep prices as low as possible while offering you the highest possible quality.

Okay enough of the long-winded gloating :afro:. We are looking for people to test Adamantium, which should be releasing in about two weeks. I wanted to create this thread to see who was interested and to open up some discussion about the line and the product. Adamantium is currently on the front page of Nutrplanet so check it out!

We are looking for 7 testers/loggers to try it out and give us some feedback. Just let us know your experience with test boosters and performance enhancers in the past and your stats!

Lastly, I want to say that all of us at Athletix Sports support other companies on this forum, we will never attack other companies and we will support the companies we believe in. If anyone ever sees anything contrary to this you can contact me directly, I am always available!

Good luck guys!

I am actually intersted since I can get my blood levels checked for before and after test levels and possibly gh/igf1 levels but I am currently finishing a log right now but I will post as it gets closer to the time. I will see what I can do since I have another product I am suppose to log on here that I won so I am for sure defenatly interested.

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Welcome to AM guys.....your products look top notch

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
What's in it?
Adamantium Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
D-Aspartic Acid 3,000 mg **
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT) 2,000 mg **
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NAT) 700 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Adamantium Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
D-Aspartic Acid 3,000 mg **
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT) 2,000 mg **
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NAT) 700 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
Beat me to it, thanks ;). I am going to try and keep this as cheap as possible too but I know you guys are going to love it!

Also guys, I will be having female T-shirts made for Athletix and we are going to be running some fun contests for whoever can get the hottest girl to wear it. Yes, don't worry I will try and make them with cleavage ;). But I'll post the winners on the website.

We actually already have male T-shirts made in white and black!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard.

I assume any contests you run are US only so I shall not be entering. If you get any tshirts to UK stockists (I believe you have one) I would like to get involved.

Mainly because an excuse to make an attractive girl change into a skimpy tshirt is always good news. :D

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
welcome Athletix! This looks pretty good, I'm glad to see non prop - that's definitely something I like seeing in a supplement company. I've ran quite a few test boosters: activate xtreme, leviathan reloaded, testopro, DAA (TCF-1), bio forge, stoked and primal male are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I would love and be honored to log this product for you.

Height: 5'10
Weight: 185
BF: 13%
Training: Power/Hypertrophy split - 5 days a week
Diet: Carb cycling - always on a recomp, which I think this supplement would work great for.

Consider my application placed!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are some sick t-shirts.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
awesome shirts man, I'm in for snagging one of those!!

When will you decide on the loggers?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The black shirt has my name written all over it!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

27 years of age.

I have tried many PH products before 1-4 ad. sus 250 by GET, SuperDrol, PP. Now that I can get blood work done ths could be a good idea you know for some numbers.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Beat me to it, thanks ;). I am going to try and keep this as cheap as possible too but I know you guys are going to love it!

Also guys, I will be having female T-shirts made for Athletix and we are going to be running some fun contests for whoever can get the hottest girl to wear it. Yes, don't worry I will try and make them with cleavage ;). But I'll post the winners on the website.

We actually already have male T-shirts made in white and black!

Awesome T-shirts! I gotta get me one!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Good luck guys!

welcome to the forum-great attitude. i hope you do well here.

best of luck
tom

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I would love love to log this. I have used a lot of different test boosters. Testopro, Stoked, Animal Stak, Animal Test, Activate Extreme, and many more. Have also run a couple cycles of PH's. I would give a nice detailed log if chosen.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The black shirt has my name written all over it!!!
With all deferrence and due respect John, it is much closer to TAMAN than it is JOHN LOL.

Also, in for an opportunity to try/test/log. Have not used a PWO for about 5-6 weeks, currently cutting.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is actually good timing.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good luck guys!

Very respectable post!

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
that blac shirt is nice

i like this promo alot man your doing it big

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I figure that I would throw my chips in as well. I'd would love the opportunity to run a log, it would be my first logging experience as well. I ran Titanium and PES Erase before and had some nice results, plus I enjoy your products simplicity, and effectiveness. I've pretty much ran the entire gambit in terms of OTC test boosters, I'm not saying that I've ran'em all, but I've done quite a few in my day.

Currently I am running Beastdrol, and loving it. I am just starting week two, at 20mg, figured I'd run 10/10/20, but because of the lack of sides, I'd figure I'd up the dosage for the next two weeks of my cycle. I would be interested in running Adamantium during my PCT. I was actually planning on utilizing all of the ingredients in Adamantium during my PCT, so one product to cover the whole spectrum would be excellent and cost efficient. I was also planning on running Forma Stanzol for estrogen control as well, and some ZMA as well (along side my SERM), just to give you a heads up. I am not sure if this would skew the results. But I'd figured I'd throw my chips in anyway. My PCT goals are to maintain as much of my cycle gains as humanly possible.

My stats:

HT: 6FT
WT: 235 and growing!
BF: Right now around 15-16%.
Training: Change my routine every 3 weeks. Right now I am running a simple 5 day split, with 2 days of HIIT on my off days to minimize fat gain. Lifting as heavy as I can go one week, and alternating to low intensity high volume the next. Right now I'm loving the pumps.

Willing to post before and after photos as well....

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys finally got my forum up here so if you guys ever have any questions you can post them there. Thanks for the support and I look forward to choosing people to log Adamantium!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys finally got my forum up here so if you guys ever have any questions you can post them there. Thanks for the support and I look forward to choosing people to log Adamantium!
You guys have a home forum or just the sponsor forum here?

BTW.... why aren't there more guys getting in on this?! :drillsergeant:

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys have a home forum or just the sponsor forum here?

BTW.... why aren't there more guys getting in on this?! :drillsergeant:
I do have a forum but I do not have it up yet, I will put it up as soon as there is significant traffic to my forum but for now I am using this more as a home base to discuss the products and what not :).

I think there will be a lot more people getting in here during the week, I know weekends can be slow, especially three day weekends ;). Bring the infantry though if you know anyone interested!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I like the Profile in Adamantium can't apply (running a log now) but just showing some support for your new product.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards

Sex: M

Height:5'10

Weight: 136

Bodytype: ecto
I will always tell the truth about how effective the product was, and Im the best looking guy on this forum, actually in the worlds as well on the inside and out without a doubt.
I also to the university, where I study only what I Love.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Major exercises like dips, dead lifts, very few isolation, once or twice a week I train.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): none really

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Aminocell, wheymax, Ginsing!

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
50/35/15
Current Daily water intake:
a gallon

Short Term Goal:

enchance recovery

Long Term Goal:

gain some weight, increase strength in all my lifts.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Ive tried test boosters, proteins, tonnes of preworkouts. pre post and intra supps. I have tried stuff like maca, libido boosters, rpm and drive, which have icrain in it, Im a big fan of those type of products, and ginsing ofcoarse.

adamantium is the stuff wolverine had as his metal skelaton.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With all deferrence and due respect John, it is much closer to TAMAN than it is JOHN LOL.

Also, in for an opportunity to try/test/log. Have not used a PWO for about 5-6 weeks, currently cutting.
WELL PLAYED!!!!:afro:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^lol, Chuck still doesn't get it:spank:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet lookin product and nice promo brother. Welcome to the boards too, i like your style!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome and very impressive...both the products and attitude. Adamantium @>$30 looks like it maybe my new t booster of choice. Best of luck to all the applicants!!!!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We tried to make one big enough to fit you but chuck norris showed up jealous and chopped the printing press in half with his gaze!
:chinese:
Those t's are sick!!

Chuck isnt opposed to a tiny 2xl is he? :D

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 172 lbs
BF: 10-11%
Have some experience with test boosters like axis-ht, DCP, tribulus, leviathon reloaded, and a few pro hormones like havoc back in the day. Currently at a 60g/300g/120g fat/protein/carb diet respectively, and cycle between 90 and 180 carbs throughout the week. Work out 5 days on, 1 day off, cardio 4-6 times a week, abs/forearms every other day. Its winter time, so time to bulk up, and think logging this product would be perfect since im tryin to hit a solid 180 by spring.