What could this be?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

looks like someone spilled something all over the new label

some of it still looks SLIGHTLY readable though.

In for the fun :friday:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you guys want more info on what Dexaprine is and how it works, sign up for the IronForce at www.iforcenutrition.com

Exclusive sneak peaks, product info, and free samples/bottles will only be offered to those in IronForce.

willib

Awards
  • Established
how long should it be before you notice effects of tropinol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it has protein, and DAA, and it's in pill form...WTF!
I'm intrigued.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long should it be before you notice effects of tropinol
depends on the user. some users feel it within just 2-4 days while others really feel it kick in during weeks 2-3+

So it has protein, and DAA, and it's in pill form...WTF!
I'm intrigued.
lol you're a bit off, but thats ok. the info will be sent out soon through IronForce :afro:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
It looks like there are four ingredients. Proprietary blend.. and if I know iForce those 4 ingredients are HIGH quality!!

iForce won't QUIT!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
re-signed up....and e'd your cust service dept my addy :privateeye:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to take a wild guess here with Dex in the name, and say it's an estrogen control agent. Or at least that's one of the ingredients..:147::bling:

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Actually I'm going to go with energy supplement maybe leaning towards mental focus.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dex.... as in a refernce to dexedrine.
all day stimulant/fatburner with smooth prescription grade amphetamine-like energy.

maybe from a rare plant that grows somewhere in the jungle where there has never been anyone else before except for the i-force science team looking for this unique compound. haha

Reactions: mw1

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
maybe from a rare plant that grows somewhere in the jungle where there has never been anyone else before except for the i-force science team looking for this unique compound. haha
that was truly hillarious. NICE!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I saw Dex, I immediately thought weight loss/stim product.. Didn't think of the estro part.. I know whatever it is, it'll be sure to rock!!:head:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I can slightly make out the word Thermogenic on the label... Hmm... :scratchchin:

Any chance Dexaprine will be released before or around the time of Arnold Classic?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to take a wild guess here with Dex in the name, and say it's an estrogen control agent. Or at least that's one of the ingredients..:147::bling:
Just curious, how does dex make you think estrogen control? The only thing I can think of is A-dex?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, how does dex make you think estrogen control? The only thing I can think of is A-dex?
aromadex, arimidex, and when I saw Dexaprine I thought of them. Also it's a green title and most AI's I associate with green lol. Weird observation, maybe..but maybe not! ;)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I do I do

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where do I sign up???? Based on the recent iforce releases, this has to be good!!

jadeenigmax

Awards
Is this anything like Humanofort? That's what it sounds like :)

Regardless, I want in!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would say dex is slang for amphetamine-so my guess is energy/fatburner type product.