Muscle Pharm Sports Wear is Almost Here!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

[size=+2]IT'S TIME!!!

Just around the corner is the official release of the highly anticipated, long awaited MusclePharm Sportswear (Powered by TapouT) apparel and accessories line. Orders and pre-orders will be available online any day now! But you will miss out if you don't keep your finger on the pulse of this release. SIGN UP for the MusclePharm newsletter and not only will you be the first to find out when and where you can pick up all this great gear, you will also be entered to win some one of a kind prototypes of MusclePharm shirts and caps! These are unique items that will never be produced again...true collector's pieces for the sports nutrition and MMA enthusiast!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the line, Paul :) Pity the Men's selection starts at a size M (guess I could use the t-shirts and trackies as pyjamas, LOL :D). Women's tanks and hoodies look great, though.

~Rosie~

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So am I seeing correctly that the line is in Pre-sale right now and you're offering $5 off for pre-ordering?

that hoodie, and shirt are SICK, and my girl loves the workout tank top...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So am I seeing correctly that the line is in Pre-sale right now and you're offering $5 off for pre-ordering?

that hoodie, and shirt are SICK, and my girl loves the workout tank top...
The Men's line has already shipped and the Women's line are currently shipping out.

~Rosie~

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love wearing some supplement brand shirts, species and animal make my favorite t shirts......but can we get some companies to make basketball jerseys? i love working out in basketball jerseys

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I don't think we have any plans to do a mesh/jersey type top at the moment but I will pass on the suggestion.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
that no shipping to canada sucks, all i wear is under armor, these would be nice

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoodie looks freaking sweet.

What is your guy's return/exchange policy like? I'd like to get the hoodie, but am unsure if I should get a Lg or Med. I seem to wear both sizes depending on the brand etc. If I got one and it was a bit too big or small I would like to simply exchange for the other size.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hoodie looks freaking sweet.

What is your guy's return/exchange policy like? I'd like to get the hoodie, but am unsure if I should get a Lg or Med. I seem to wear both sizes depending on the brand etc. If I got one and it was a bit too big or small I would like to simply exchange for the other size.
RETURN POLICY

MusclePharm will accept returns of merchandise purchased directly from only MusclePharm (online or phone) only when the following conditions are satisfied:

Apparel: To be considered for reimbursement, apparel must be unworn and unwashed with all original tags and labels attached to the item.

Dietary Supplements: To be considered for reimbursement, dietary supplements must be unopened and in the original packaging.

ORDERS FROM 3rd PARTY VENDORS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE POINT OF PURCHASE

All items must be received by MusclePharm within 30 days of purchase. In all cases refunds will be made ONLY to the credit card used for the original purchase. Please allow 2 billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.

The original packing slip is required for reimbursement. Please note that we do not have the ability to trace your return. Please refer to your carrier of choice for their tracking services.

For more information, please see Return / Exchange Policy.

SIZING

See the Sizing Chart below to help you pick the right size.

~Rosie~

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RETURN POLICY

MusclePharm will accept returns of merchandise purchased directly from only MusclePharm (online or phone) only when the following conditions are satisfied:

Apparel: To be considered for reimbursement, apparel must be unworn and unwashed with all original tags and labels attached to the item.

Dietary Supplements: To be considered for reimbursement, dietary supplements must be unopened and in the original packaging.

ORDERS FROM 3rd PARTY VENDORS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE POINT OF PURCHASE

All items must be received by MusclePharm within 30 days of purchase. In all cases refunds will be made ONLY to the credit card used for the original purchase. Please allow 2 billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.

The original packing slip is required for reimbursement. Please note that we do not have the ability to trace your return. Please refer to your carrier of choice for their tracking services.

For more information, please see Return / Exchange Policy.

SIZING

See the Sizing Chart below to help you pick the right size.

~Rosie~

Appreciate finding the return info Rosie. I skimmed for it, but didn't find it. Saw the sizing chart and yeah, as usual I'm in between. Prolly shoot for the large and go from there. Sucks that Spring is here and summer on the way. I won't get a chance to wear it for quite awhile..lol But damn it, sometimes I just have to satisfy that need to buy what I want :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate finding the return info Rosie. I skimmed for it, but didn't find it. Saw the sizing chart and yeah, as usual I'm in between. Prolly shoot for the large and go from there. Sucks that Spring is here and summer on the way. I won't get a chance to wear it for quite awhile..lol But damn it, sometimes I just have to satisfy that need to buy what I want :D
No worries, bud :)

Re size, if you prefer it a little on the bigger size, go for the larger one.

You guys don't really have cold days here in either spring or summer, but I know what you mean :lol:

~Rosie~

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I know how you feel being right in between sizes man, with the Muscle Pharm shirts I rock a large but with hoodies/ or other outerwear I go with an XL because I like that stuff a bit looser. If I wasn't such a meathead I would definitely learn how to tailor my own clothes, it would make things so much easier.

On an unrelated note when did AM's smilies get so racey? I just noticed the one below and started dieing laughing while I was responding to this post.
:eek:p:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know how you feel being right in between sizes man, with the Muscle Pharm shirts I rock a large but with hoodies/ or other outerwear I go with an XL because I like that stuff a bit looser. If I wasn't such a meathead I would definitely learn how to tailor my own clothes, it would make things so much easier.

On an unrelated note when did AM's smilies get so racey? I just noticed the one below and started dieing laughing while I was responding to this post.
:eek:p:

How about this one? :gives:

If we were to type it it'll get censored..lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The hoodie looks great!
They are :)

Just a note re sizing - the charts are not the most accurate, since I got a S women's hoodie (smallest size available) and honestly, wearing it you could almost fit another me in it (not that I mind my hoodies being a little looser, since I can wear layers under it if required) and it could be a size M-L re sizes listed, so something to keep in mind, guys.

~Rosie~

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are :)

Just a note re sizing - the charts are not the most accurate, since I got a S women's hoodie (smallest size available) and honestly, wearing it you could almost fit another me in it (not that I mind my hoodies being a little looser, since I can wear layers under it if required) and it could be a size M-L re sizes listed, so something to keep in mind, guys.

~Rosie~

Good to know, Thanks

Oh, how do you feel it is in length? I ask because I have hoodies that both fit good up top, but are short in length or hang down far below the waist.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know, Thanks

Oh, how do you feel it is in length? I ask because I have hoodies that both fit good up top, but are short in length or hang down far below the waist.
The length is perfect for me - sits just below my hips, the way I like it.

~Rosie~