Only 12 hours left!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys,

For those of you who got in on the Tropinol sale, rock on! For those who haven't there is only another 12 hours left before Tropinol goes back to its permanent price of $44.99.

For the last 12 hours, the price will be reduced even more! Use the following code to get 25% off the price:

TROPINOLNY

Using this code will bring your price down to $33.71!!!!

If you want to get some other goodies as well use these codes instead!

* 10% OFF FOR ORDERS w/ SUB-TOTAL OF $100-$199.99: NY10
* 15% OFF FOR ORDERS w/ SUB-TOTAL OF $200-$299.99: NY15
* 20% OFF FOR ORDERS w/ SUB-TOTAL OF $300+: NY20

Inventory is low, and time is running out. If you want a chance to try Tropinol at an INSANE price, now is the time!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any feed back on how many pills per day for a 200lb guy? there is no dosing on the labels.....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any feed back on how many pills per day for a 200lb guy? there is no dosing on the labels.....
under 200lbs = 2/day
over 200lbs = 3/day

:D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn thats rough, so for a 200+ lb guy a bottle only lasts 19 days? what day did most the gains kick in?

so guys under 200lbs gained 6lbs it looks like, and it took them 28days to get there,
and guys over 200+ gained more around 9lbs and it took them 38 days?
being that you said the smaller guys took 1 bottle and the larger guys took 2???

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn thats rough, so for a 200+ lb guy a bottle only lasts 19 days? what day did most the gains kick in?

so guys under 200lbs gained 6lbs it looks like, and it took them 28days to get there,
and guys over 200+ gained more around 9lbs and it took them 38 days?
being that you said the smaller guys took 1 bottle and the larger guys took 2???
all of our testers only ran it for 28 days. we gave each tester enough to dose properly for their given weight.

so the bigger guys received 1.5 bottles, while the smaller guys got a single bottle.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
all of our testers only ran it for 28 days. we gave each tester enough to dose properly for their given weight.

so the bigger guys received 1.5 bottles, while the smaller guys got a single bottle.
Nice! Glad I got 3 bottles even though I'm only 175 :) Even if you're 200+, two bottles gets you 5 week and 3 days and better gains. Not really much to complain about, especially with the sale :-D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Glad I got 3 bottles even though I'm only 175 :) Even if you're 200+, two bottles gets you 5 week and 3 days and better gains. Not really much to complain about, especially with the sale :-D
I really appreciate all your support.

Do you have a mailing address in the US? I'd love to get you some samples + tshirts :)

broons

Awards
  • Established
Completely my opinion but I think even if your close to 200, like 190, I would dose 3 caps. It would be nice to know how much bulbine is in each cap since it does have slightly small window for maximum effectiveness and we could then dose accordingly

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate all your support.

Do you have a mailing address in the US? I'd love to get you some samples + tshirts :)
Unfortunately no, Ireland born and bred. Hats off of the offer though. Truly a stand up guy!

Should have maximize samples with tropinol and have Adipoxil and TT-33 to kick off my next cut so can't complain too much hehe.

Once you keep raising the bar, I'll keep buying 'em!