AI Sports Nutrition Perform for $16.99 for a limited time!!!

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI Sports Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition At NutraPlanet

For a limited time while supplies last. AI Sports Nutrition and NutraPlanet bring you Perform for $16.99

Anabolic Innovations' Preform: Heightens Sexual Enjoyment!

Preform has a multi-faceted approach to making your physical relationships more pleasurable, and to raising your libido. Supplementation with Perform TM will take you to levels of performance and pleasure most are not aware even exists.

Can you think of anything you do in life that you would not wan to perform your best at? I can’t either. I’m sure you would agree that one of the most important places you want to perform your best is in your physical relationships, no?

A lot of things can cause you not to perform up to your full abilities; the main thing we all experience on a daily basis that can lower libido and performance drastically is stress. The thing about stress is that you can’t get away from it, but you can work your way around it – with some help.

I know, some of you are thinking that you have no complaints in this area, so why should you invest in a product like this? Simply put, it will help you too. More than you can imagine.

Ingredient Summary:

1) MACA
a. Drastically increases libido
b. Increases semen production

2) Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris
a. Boosts libido
b. Improves sexual dysfunction

3) Epimedium
a. Potent PDE-5 inhibitor
i. Increases blood flow to desired areas
1. Increases sensitivty

ii. Prevents and treats sexual dysfunction

4) Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack)
a. Increases sexual performance
b. Potent aphrodisiac

Perform Directions:

Take 2 capsules in the AM and 2 capsules in the PM with or without food. If you are goingto engage in sexual activity, take 4 capsules 30 minutes prior. Do NOT take more than 4 capsules in a 24 hour period.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Great deal right there.

Not only does it do as advertised, its can also be a great stack with TestoPRO or Stoked as well for an additional testosterone punch.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice deal.

It is the best sexual enhancer I have tried without any side effects like aspire36 gave me back in 2007-2008. This stuff is potent and does what it claims

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is successfully being used ON Cycle with AAS as well as during PCT. There a plenty of guys that are using it just for a little added kick too :hump:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I got some samples of this. It really does work. I get paid thurs and will pick up a few bottles if it's still at this price. Don't take 4 caps and go to a public place, you may find yourself rubbing up against strangers.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got some samples of this. It really does work. I get paid thurs and will pick up a few bottles if it's still at this price. Don't take 4 caps and go to a public place, you may find yourself rubbing up against strangers.
lol thats not a bad thing if its a hot girl and the guy is single is it?

wait until your about 2-3 weeks in it becomes even more appearant, at least in my experience

I find dosing it pre-workouts seems to help the pump and maybe aggression a bit and I also get the effects as well later that night okay well at all the time... I like to handle my business at night because it helps me relax

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do this without Perform. I would hate to see what Perform would cause LOL.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do this without Perform. I would hate to see what Perform would cause LOL.
LOL.

I hope you aren't that creepy old guy at the club. You're not, are you?

:lmao:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL.

I hope you aren't that creepy old guy at the club. You're not, are you?

:lmao:
No I am the guy who has the treadmill reserved right behind the ladies spinning class bikes.:sasmokin:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I am the guy who has the treadmill reserved right behind the ladies spinning class bikes.:sasmokin:
haha I wish they allowed treadmills in my spin class.

I do enjoy the scenery in them spin classes.

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
man...missed this deal..hope they run it again as this is a great product!