Happy New Year from Primordial Performance!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM Members,

All of us at Primordial Performance would like to wish you all a very happy and healthy new year in 2011.

We've had some big changes going on over the last year; and we have some amazing additions to our line up to add over the next year as well. As always, we truly appreciate all the support that you've all given us over the years. This would not be possible without all our loyal customers.

We remain dedicated and focused to offer you all the best and safest supplement line available on the market. Primordial has some major plans for 2011, so let's make this the best year ever!!

As a token of our appreciation, please make sure you check out our "New Years Sale!"

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/166449-primordial-performances-2011-a.html

Happy New Year, AM!! :friday:

-Team Primordial Performance

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy New Year AM! If you are out tonight stay safe!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And a happy new year to you Primoridial. PP became one of my top 3 favorite supp companies in 2010, and Im eager to deal with you in the upcoming year!

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Please send me Endoamp Max & Vitaberry!

Kthanxbi:D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been eating the Vitaberry by throwing the scoop amount in my mouth and just chewing on it, yes it's that good.:food:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been eating the Vitaberry by throwing the scoop amount in my mouth and just chewing on it, yes it's that good.:food:
How's vitaberry compared to other "fruit/veggie extract" supplements? I've seen biotest superfood and always wondered about it's efficacy compared to other products... there's another product out there that I can't remember, one of my bros uses it though. :thinking:

Man, I use that technique for so many products. So easy

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well do you mean as far as flavor? It's make-up is very good for you in terms of anti-oxidant power, as well as being all natural and organic. The flavor is tart and relatively sweet, not overpowering it actually tastes just like fruit does. Great while dieting if you are craving something sweet.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well do you mean as far as flavor? It's make-up is very good for you in terms of anti-oxidant power, as well as being all natural and organic. The flavor is tart and relatively sweet, not overpowering it actually tastes just like fruit does. Great while dieting if you are craving something sweet.
I meant both flavor and effectiveness. Is bumping this thread wise? Sure. It's still a new year and it's still happy :240:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flavor is great if you like fruit which I do. Effectiveness, it is perfect for many things including anti-oxidant properties. Quite frankly it's now a staple for me

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flavor is great if you like fruit which I do. Effectiveness, it is perfect for many things including anti-oxidant properties. Quite frankly it's now a staple for me
^^^Yes!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Makes my morning protein shake a 4000 ORAC powered protein shake.