Facebook and Twitter Friend Referral CONTEST

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys! APS is doing another contest, except this time the WINNER gets hooked up with a stack! Mesomorph/Creatine Nitrate AND our upcoming new product which is going to change the supplement industry! It's truly one of a kind supplement! + Tshirt, Shaker cup and samples!

All you have to do is get as many people as you can to "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, keep track of all the people you have gotten to "like" APS Nutrition on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter, I will pick the WINNER Feb 1st.

Make sure it's on our NEW Facebook and Twitter accounts, here are the links-

APS Nutrition | Facebook

Twitter

Lets get this thing rolling guys, Lets spread the word!

Thanks for all the support!

U.S and Canada only

PS. If you guys do real good I will pick more then just 1 winner...

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1st... and shared the link via FB

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i like you on there already, isn't that enough for a stack?

Moozkillzman

Moozkillzman

Awards
wow that is freakin awesome, I'm going to see how many people I can get

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow that is freakin awesome, I'm going to see how many people I can get
Thanks Moozkillman! Everyone needs to help spread the word, get more people to "like" us on facebook, better the results the more we will give away!

johndnardi07

johndnardi07

Awards
I should have a **** ton of people comming to you guys for the "like" how will you know how many people a specific person sent to you guys?

johndnardi07

johndnardi07

Awards
i sent over 180 people.. im sure at least 100 will come over to you guys from me

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should have a **** ton of people comming to you guys for the "like" how will you know how many people a specific person sent to you guys?
Try to keep track on how many people you know that "like' it, you should be able to see how many friends of yours "like" it.

So far no one has got a bunch of people added, so if you get 100 then you would def be in the lead:) By a lot lol

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if he sends 100 over... what's the point in having a contest... it's no contest... nobody is going to match that. heh

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if he sends 100 over... what's the point in having a contest... it's no contest... nobody is going to match that. heh
I'm sure someone else has more then 100 friends on facebook to send to lol

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh i guess i read that wrong... must have Phenadrine to wake me up!
i need Intense focus, concentration, mental clarity and alertness lol

johndnardi07

johndnardi07

Awards
its just for fun and games.. oh and for advertisement purposes lol My mom joined lol out of all the ones I sent so far.. I gotta re check again..

johndnardi07

johndnardi07

Awards
so far two on the Palm Beach Gardens Location page of APS and 1 on the Product page that u sent the link to. I have two buddys of mine that promote APS products and I tend to send people to them as well, so I guess I promote it a bit here and there ..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so far two on the Palm Beach Gardens Location page of APS and 1 on the Product page that u sent the link to. I have two buddys of mine that promote APS products and I tend to send people to them as well, so I guess I promote it a bit here and there ..

Just a reminder for everyone we don't want people going to the other APS Nutrition page, that one is an old account from an older employee and we have no way of getting on it, so please make sure you use the link we put up.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/APS-Nutrition/151776314873111

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember "like" the link above not the other page....15 people liked the other one lol

Anyone could take this, were counting Facebook friends you get to join and Twitter!

This stack is gonna be crazy!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like johndnardi07 is in the lead! Come on guys!!!

johndnardi07

johndnardi07

Awards
:) I got skills. lol.. I got something special for more "likes" comming your way APS

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
How do we keep track of how many of our friends "like" the APS page? I think if there is a way to tell then I should be able to win this in a landslide.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do we keep track of how many of our friends "like" the APS page? I think if there is a way to tell then I should be able to win this in a landslide.
Well you can see on your facebook how many of your friends like it. Try to add them all up, it's the honor system too, if you guys get a lot of people joining I may give out a 2nd place prize too :)

johndnardi07

johndnardi07

Awards
so i was slacking a bit with being back to work.. im stuck at 62.. todays my bday so i will see how much time i have stuck at the computer to up your "like" count..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately, my fb account is just a personal account and most of my friends are not geared toward our lifestyle :p

However, I'll still be crossing my fingers for a miracle :lol:

*oh, and by the way, JD - tried Mesomorph for the first time last night and really liked it. Didn't "feel" it at all, but the workout was ridiculous. When I was young and naive I always wanted to feel a product, but I very much appreciate not feeling like I'm on coke in my older years ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately, my fb account is just a personal account and most of my friends are not geared toward our lifestyle :p

However, I'll still be crossing my fingers for a miracle :lol:

*oh, and by the way, JD - tried Mesomorph for the first time last night and really liked it. Didn't "feel" it at all, but the workout was ridiculous. When I was young and naive I always wanted to feel a product, but I very much appreciate not feeling like I'm on coke in my older years ;)
You tried the new version? and didn't feel it :O, that energy is strong!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You tried the new version? and didn't feel it :O, that energy is strong!
It was whatever was in one of the plastic bags stapled to a Mesomorph tag included in my Plasmagen and Creatine Nitrate shipment.

You aren't givin me bunk product, are you, holmes?!?! :aargh:

:toofunny:

But in all honesty, I read the entire ingredient lineup and was a bit hesitant with all the stims I'm already on, etc. I went through with it and didn't "feel" it. Like I said, though, for me that's awesome. Because I had an insane workout, but I didn't feel like I did when I took Jack3d for the first time ever a year ago when I thought I was on speed.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was whatever was in one of the plastic bags stapled to a Mesomorph tag included in my Plasmagen and Creatine Nitrate shipment.

You aren't givin me bunk product, are you, holmes?!?! :aargh:

:toofunny:

But in all honesty, I read the entire ingredient lineup and was a bit hesitant with all the stims I'm already on, etc. I went through with it and didn't "feel" it. Like I said, though, for me that's awesome. Because I had an insane workout, but I didn't feel like I did when I took Jack3d for the first time ever a year ago when I thought I was on speed.
:banned:

Maybe you got the old version lol, because I always get a crazy energy off Meso, way more then Jack3d ever did for me.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
:banned:

Maybe you got the old version lol, because I always get a crazy energy off Meso, way more then Jack3d ever did for me.
Yea that reminds me - I went to go put ant killer around my house and accidently spilled meso into the poisonous powder...it's a week later and now I have a tunnel system under my house that would make the Viet-Cong jealous courtesy of my meso-ants. Next week I'm gonna put some meso-termites into my neighbors' house and see how fast they can level it. F*cking plastic pink flamingos....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea that reminds me - I went to go put ant killer around my house and accidently spilled meso into the poisonous powder...it's a week later and now I have a tunnel system under my house that would make the Viet-Cong jealous courtesy of my meso-ants. Next week I'm gonna put some meso-termites into my neighbors' house and see how fast they can level it. F*cking plastic pink flamingos....
Oh man, I just lol'd hard.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lmao: I don't know how I missed this post but that is hilarious!!!

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, I just lol'd hard.
:lmao: I don't know how I missed this post but that is hilarious!!!
I try to lighten the mood....where are my reps?!?!? No seriously I don't care. I just like making people laugh. Like when I put Meso into my boss' powdered coffee creamer at work. He thought that he made the perfect pot of coffee and needed to write down exactly what he did to accomplish that!!! Now he tells people that come into the office "Hey have some coffee...I made it. Seriously have some! You'll never have better coffee in your life! No, it's just Folgers...but it's HOW I make it that's the secret!"

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I try to lighten the mood....where are my reps?!?!? No seriously I don't care. I just like making people laugh. Like when I put Meso into my boss' powdered coffee creamer at work. He thought that he made the perfect pot of coffee and needed to write down exactly what he did to accomplish that!!! Now he tells people that come into the office "Hey have some coffee...I made it. Seriously have some! You'll never have better coffee in your life! No, it's just Folgers...but it's HOW I make it that's the secret!"
I just gave you some reps man! Mu-whahahah...I like how your brain works! Whhhhheeeeeee!! :icon_lol:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LAST DAY!!! Get as many people as you can to join up on Facebook and Twitter! The winner gets a kick ass stack + gets a crack at Testalensis 100 :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still climbing !
1st place goes to Johndardi07

You Win
1 tub of Mesomorph
1 bottle of Creatine Nitrate
1 bottle of Testalensis 100
1 APS Nutrition T-shirt, Shaker cup and Samples :D

Send me you addy!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd place winner is mikaveli06!

You Win
1 free product of choice
T-shirt, Shaker Cup and Samples

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st place goes to Johndardi07

You Win
1 tub of Mesomorph
1 bottle of Creatine Nitrate
1 bottle of Testalensis 100
1 APS Nutrition T-shirt, Shaker cup and Samples :D

Send me you addy!
Congrats, bro. I love APS, but my fb account doesn't have many people from this part of my life lol.

That is a very sick stack and make sure to request your shirt one size too big because of it ;)

obvious

obvious

Awards
Okay there is now 6 of us who retweeted JD... who got in first??!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
johndnardi07

johndnardi07

Awards
Oh wow! I'm stoked! Thanks APS. I think I got u 120 people. I'm sure more are comming too

johndnardi07

johndnardi07

Awards
Congrats, bro. I love APS, but my fb account doesn't have many people from this part of my life lol.

That is a very sick stack and make sure to request your shirt one size too big because of it ;)
Thanks bud. Ill be sure to get a larger size. Can't wait!