Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ask your doctor if Getting Off your ass is Right for You

Click Here to visit the Advanced Muscle Science Store

Unsurpassed Performance Enhancing Agent in Ultra Bioavailable Liquid Formula!

As we continue to develop and launch the best workout supplements possible, we are offering 1-Androsterone in our Liquid formula. Liquid delivery offers a more efficient dose of the active compound and elevates blood plasma levels faster than the previous products.

1-Androsterone Liquid: Maximize the environment for lean mass and strength plus these benefits:

• Ultra efficient liquid bioavailability makes them far superior to capsules
• Reach blood plasma levels sooner
• Utilize alternate bio-pathway for maximum multi-supplement stacking

Limited Time Special Offer!

Enter Coupon Code " B2alG1al " at checkout for BUY TWO GET ONE FREE!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
what sort of PCT would suffice for this.

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
This formula from what i have read does "NOT WORK" like the original 1-AD formula that was done before the ban started ya thanks guys what next ban whey protein..Idiots..This product the liquid form is not the same just like Methyl-1D is nothing but DHEA worthless crap..Buyers do your research before buying supps..

tattoopierced1

i wouldn't spend my money on this either... i don't think i have seen any logs on this product...
i'd rather buy some beastdrol or some helladrol
Plenty of logs on AM.. just use the "search" function.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This formula from what i have read does "NOT WORK" like the original 1-AD formula that was done before the ban started ya thanks guys what next ban whey protein..Idiots..This product the liquid form is not the same just like Methyl-1D is nothing but DHEA worthless crap..Buyers do your research before buying supps..
I replied to your PM. You need to do more research. The sublinguals are superior to the oral andros. This has been studied in humans.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i deleted my comment :p