Nutraplanet+NTBM+Ruthless.inc= awesome products and awesome deals.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nutra planet Has picked up All of Needtobuildmuscle.inc product line as well as every Product line we own. THey have also picked up the entire Rlssupplements line as well as our brutalalchemy and AGX sports line of products. All in all Nutraplanet in collaboration with NTBM+RLS and company Id bringing you 10 whole new product lines in all. All under one store to give you faster,cheaper, better.

All our best sellers Hcgenerate,bridge,need2slin,gear ,phytoserm-347,Dermacrine!!! And more all under one store all the time. Right now Needtobuildmuscle is sold out on bridge and need2slin but Nutraplanit has you covered as always.. Hit them up and put some NTBM+Rls into your cart....Be a part of Team kill that sh*t today...

Products By Need To Build Muscle

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's awesome to see those products at the planet.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW for the NTBM fans... Nutra has bridge in stock and I forgot to mention that its going to be a pretty long time before we get any more of this product in stock... So anyone who knows they use the product should be smart and snag up what Nutra has in stock. Because I dont lie about what I got or will have just to make a sale. When I say we will sell out we always do and often long before the day I expect us too. When I say its going to be a long time it always is.....

Your not going to see any more bridge for at least 6-8 weeks. Whats left at nutra is what is left.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BTW for the NTBM fans... Nutra has bridge in stock and I forgot to mention that its going to be a pretty long time before we get any more of this product in stock... So anyone who knows they use the product should be smart and snag up what Nutra has in stock. Because I dont lie about what I got or will have just to make a sale. When I say we will sell out we always do and often long before the day I expect us too. When I say its going to be a long time it always is.....

Your not going to see any more bridge for at least 6-8 weeks. Whats left at nutra is what is left.
just so you keep a bottle of hcghenerate back for me until i get christmas taken care of. been waiting a long time to try it-hate for it to be sold out, lol.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Excellent stuff! BigT you better get on that HCGen bro. It never stays in stock. Just got 2 more myself! :D

SBT

SBT

Awards
Yeah all the top ranking products especially seem to fly right off the shelves!! ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Gonna have to get me a bottle or two of Need2Slin

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
looks like a good product , i personally love the need2slin.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to see NTBM+Ruthless+Nutraplanet team up! Bunch of great products!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Nutraplanet rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And NTBM+RLS MAkes a bad as$ addition to make them rule even more!!!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
GREAT stuff!
I like a bunch of the NTBM products, love need2slin, need2whey, N2KTS, betterprotein bars ect.
love em.
and grab a few things from nutra from time to time so this is good.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

As much as it pains me to parrot Need2's sentiments and warning regarding BRIDGE, it's true - sad as I am to draw more attention to the fact it's out of stock and can be grabbed on Nutra's website because I know it will leave less for me. NTBM's products are so good in fact, it gives users the urge to be stingy to a certain degree, hoarding their beloved stockpile of anabolic goodness once they have them in hand, but with the continued growth of NTBM (this as a prime example), things will only expand and power forward full steam ahead in an effort to better serve all of you!

I'm sure in time, the inventory issues will also be resolved, and we'll all be able to dip our hands deep into the cookie pot, with shipments of Need 2 Slin, BRIDGE, Gear, and HCGenerate etc gracing our doorsteps at our beckon calls! :) Until then, give your patronage to Nutra Planet!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need2slin, HCGenerate, Bridge, N2KTS, ...the list goes on of NTBM supplements I want to hoard because you never know due to demand for these awesome products when they will be out of stock!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Need2slin, HCGenerate, Bridge, N2KTS, ...the list goes on of NTBM supplements I want to hoard because you never know due to demand for these awesome products when they will be out of stock!
Right...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I was surprised to see Phyto run out so fast LOL!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You know how Nutra has stacks on their site from time to time??

How about Gear + Need2slin combo?? that would be a wicked natty stack!

Or need2slin and a fat burner (doesnt have to be ntbm)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know how Nutra has stacks on their site from time to time??

How about Gear + Need2slin combo?? that would be a wicked natty stack!

Or need2slin and a fat burner (doesnt have to be ntbm)
Yes, Need2Slin + Gear would be a great stack, be nice to see it at a good price so everyone can reap the benefits of 2 amazing products;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Need2Slin + Gear would be a great stack, be nice to see it at a good price so everyone can reap the benefits of 2 amazing products;)
AMEN! I've been doing these two for two weeks now! LOVE it. GEAR is something you can't easily quantify as far as specific results, but the science is VERY solid, and it is and should be a staple item within any educated athlete's anabolic arsenal.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm already planning on that nice little stack of Need2slin and Gear for my cut in the spring...should be pretty badass:afro:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Notice to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A shipment of hcgenerate and other products was sent to nutraplanet today. NTBM is sold out of hcgenerate and the hcgenerate that was sent to nutraplanet.com is the only hcgenerate anyone is going to see for a wile. THere is a 3 week waiting time before we get any more. SO for anyone looking for this product you better pick up what ever the planet has in stock when they get it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure that HCGenerate at Nutra will be gone lickity split..:run: