Molecular Nutrition Knows That Sometimes, One Holiday Season Promo Aint Enough!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

For information on our full product line, check out:
Products by Molecular Nutrition | X Factor

This promo is a chance to impress us and your other e-bros with your caring side, but with an MN twist ;)

Post a picture and description of a gift you are getting for a loved one, feel free to post multiple entries. This could be anything from a toy for your child, to sexy lingerie for your woman (ladies, refrain from posting holiday themed man underwear as Rob will likely save them to his computer which is damn near maxed out with all the various .jpg's of such clothing items). We want to know what special presents you are giving this holiday season, or even hoping for (feel free to entertain us with the latest and greatest electronics, etc).

What will MN do for you? While we may not be able to go buy your children presents, or take your women on special shopping trips, we will award the three best entries with any product of their choice to log. And if you hadn't heard, we dont skimp on loggers by giving them one bottle of a product, we do complete cycles, meaning two bottles X-Factor, or Test Factor, etc.

This will be the last promo we run for a little while, so if your low on funds and have been chomping at the bits to finally try out the acclaimed X-Factor Advanced, the cutting edge of testosterone maximization in Test Factor or any other product in our line (Peak Beta has become a quick favorite of many), this is your chance!

Good luck to all applicants, we will announce winners on January 2nd, as frankly, none of us will have the energy to deliberate on January 1st ;)

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, all i want for christmas is a new pair of nikes. i don't ask for much from anyone around this time because everyone i know is hurting for cash (including myself)
i normally buy gifts (cheapest stuff i can find) but this year i can't afford anything... so i just try and be good to everyone and help out in any way i can.
to be honest, i like the giving aspect and everything but every christmas (since i have been an adult) people seem to be in the worst of moods... nobody is ever "jolly" or full of chrsitmas spirit. it's like, everyone just wants to get it over with... maybe it's just my family, maybe because most of us work all year round and still barely make it... we're not rich, so christmas time is sort of a bad time of year.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
well, all i want for christmas is a new pair of nikes. i don't ask for much from anyone around this time because everyone i know is hurting for cash (including myself)
i normally buy gifts (cheapest stuff i can find) but this year i can't afford anything... so i just try and be good to everyone and help out in any way i can.
to be honest, i like the giving aspect and everything but every christmas (since i have been an adult) people seem to be in the worst of moods... nobody is ever "jolly" or full of chrsitmas spirit. it's like, everyone just wants to get it over with... maybe it's just my family, maybe because most of us work all year round and still barely make it... we're not rich, so christmas time is sort of a bad time of year.
Nice entry, I agree sometimes people forget the true meaning of Christmas...But what a way for MN to give right here, this could make someones day.:)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice entry, I agree sometimes people forget the true meaning of Christmas...But what a way for MN to give right here, this could make someones day.:)
Indeed!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WoooooW! MN also opening santa's gift bag to hook it up....Niiiiice!
very much looking forward to some XFA in my stocking... :rambo:

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
WoooooW! MN also opening santa's gift bag to hook it up....Niiiiice!
very much looking forward to some XFA in my stocking... :rambo:
That would make a good Christmas right there.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MN>Santa

nuff said ;)

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
I'll be leaving some whole grain/all natural sugar choc chip cookies & a casein shake out for ya by the fireplace ;)
ooohhh That sounds good or some XF Cinnamon Roll oatmeal cookies:)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for my 2 year old....sit n spin...thaaat's right :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mentioned earlier...a workout isn't complete with an extended & 'intense' playlist of tunes...I shorted out my 16 gig sansa view a couple months back from allowing sweat to get into it...hoping to snag one of these either from my sis or from one of the many after Christmas sales + use of gift card...

Edit: just noticed my AMspace points...brb, going to go spritz myself with some holy water...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be leaving some whole grain/all natural sugar choc chip cookies & a casein shake out for ya by the fireplace ;)
ooohhh That sounds good or some XF Cinnamon Roll oatmeal cookies:)
baking with XF protein is the holy grail of baking, haha, I love that he has such diverse flavor options!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Family will be part of our gifts to my parents & my kids this year, as always...as we leave prolly tomorrow night for a 13 hour trek north to visit my fam in Iowa all next week...so if I don't get the chance to say it before tomorrow or sometime later....Hope you all have the warmest of Christmas celebrations...and safe 'exploits' of ringing in the New year :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Family will be part of our gifts to my parents & my kids this year, as always...as we leave prolly tomorrow night for a 13 hour trek north to visit my fam in Iowa all next week...so if I don't get the chance to say it before tomorrow or sometime later....Hope you all have the warmest of Christmas celebrations...and safe 'exploits' of ringing in the New year :)
very nice, remember poor working class shmucks like me who work x-mas eve, x-mas day and new years day ;) o well, at least i get new years eve off!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i only hope i work christmas day... i have only worked 3 days since the 16th... only have 7 days left on the time card.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i only hope i work christmas day... i have only worked 3 days since the 16th... only have 7 days left on the time card.
damn, sorry to hear it brother.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks... i got to work 6 hours... so with time and a half it's about 9 hours... still going to be quite short of what i need... just trying to keep my head up... i know a bunch of people in the same boat... i'm thankful to still be employed... they have laid-off people where i work.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks... i got to work 6 hours... so with time and a half it's about 9 hours... still going to be quite short of what i need... just trying to keep my head up... i know a bunch of people in the same boat... i'm thankful to still be employed... they have laid-off people where i work.
keep your head up, glad to hear you got in some hours!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thank you for caring, SwolenOne

johndnardi07

johndnardi07

Awards
i cant post pictures yet! ahhhh.. I dont have 50 posts.. but i can say that the 2011 mustang 5.0 is a present to me from myself

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
i cant post pictures yet! ahhhh.. I dont have 50 posts.. but i can say that the 2011 mustang 5.0 is a present to me from myself
That's kind of like buying my wife Lingerie. The gift that keeps on giving.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bump

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners!

schizm and muscles, send me your shipping info and product of choice!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
excellent choice, swolenone! THANKS!
and thank you molecular nutrition!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I bought my Brother a Women's Shake Weight & my Mom a Coach purse, my Dad a bottle of Remy VSOP & My sister the Xbox Kinnect, That count?

Do we have to include pictures or something? If so I can include a video of me dancing to the Kinnect or something lol.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought my Brother a Women's Shake Weight & my Mom a Coach purse, my Dad a bottle of Remy VSOP & My sister the Xbox Kinnect, That count?

Do we have to include pictures or something? If so I can include a video of me dancing to the Kinnect or something lol.
solid entry, but the contest ended already :(

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners, your orders were sent to the warehouse this morning!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ups, usps or fedex?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks Mr. Swolen One

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
test factor better be here by march 8th! lol... no but seriously, i'm using as part of my pct so it better be here by march 8th! hehehe ::thumbsup:
lmao, it will certainly be there before that!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
has it shipped?:drillsergeant:

is it coming by mule? is someone walking it over? lol
i'm jk... just curious on where we are in the process

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has it shipped?:drillsergeant:

is it coming by mule? is someone walking it over? lol
i'm jk... just curious on where we are in the process
lmao, this shipping fiasco has blown my mind as to some people getting their packages in three days and others in three weeks... brb, harping on the warehouse some more...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, man... tell them they're not helping the MN name by doing this!
We understand this, we are in the process of changing warehouses so its a tough process for everybody involved.

Meh, it'll get here. This stuff happens. No biggie. :)
Thanks for understanding.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We understand this, we are in the process of changing warehouses so its a tough process for everybody involved.

Thanks for understanding.
Changing warehouses, ya say...where's your current one located?
I'll be right there...

:pirate: .... ;)

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
Changing warehouses, ya say...where's your current one located?
I'll be right there...

:pirate: .... ;)
First need a forklift and a trailer to move the pallets.
Then a cart to pick the orders.
Then a UPS driver to see what Brown can do for us.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First need a forklift and a trailer to move the pallets.
Then a cart to pick the orders.
Then a UPS driver to see what Brown can do for us.
lmao

and muscles, Test Factor and Inhibit E should be a solid ass stack.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any updates?
Our fulfillment center has dropped one too many things and we are opening our own warehouse the second week of Feb. I will get you set strait then and add in some extra products for your wait. Sorry about this, trust me it is a huge pain in our butt that we are in the process of taking drastic (expensive) steps to fix.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
going above and beyond... that's a great move... you're earning big points my man...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
going above and beyond... that's a great move... you're earning big points my man...
it is the least we could do, our products are known as premium products that few brands can match in terms of quality. so when we have an organizational issue such as a faulty warehouse system we decided to terminate that relationship and overhaul our system in order to assure these things don't happen again.

Any testers who were left hanging due to the ordeal will get some extra products for their time.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so, it should ship out this week? i can't wait!