Loggers Needed for REDuction AM/PM SHOTS [New Product] [Controlled Labs]

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
- Tell me why you are a BAD logger and what you did wrong in your past logs. Provide examples.
- Tell me how you can improve or change this characteristic, and why it won't be a sub-par log like your prior ones.

Not everyone can be all-stars. I want to hear the real stories. Tell me the truth and I will give 10 of you the opportunity to log the NEW Reduction AM/PM SHOTS :).

USA and Canada only.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very cool concept (if I am picturing it correctly).

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
App

Quite simply, school got in the way. There were days when I would wake up at 7 in the morning, lift, go to classes for 6 hours, go to work for another 3 hours get back and have to do school work and prepare meals for the next day. The past couple of my logs have especially succumb to this as the semester was winding down and projects began to pile up.

Specifically my latest log here for APS's testatropin V2 had been totally ill timed with finals and projects and for about a week I couldn't get a significant update in. Now however, finals are done with and I have a little more time to work on that and provide people following along with useful info that they can use instead of the usual "I felt good today . . . good product"

How will it be better?

Again, very simple. WINTER BREAK! School's out for about a month so I have more than adequate time to devote to giving detailed log updates and stirring up some debate.

But you may be asking . . . what if this spills into the next semester? Should we be worried that work will begin to pile up again and the log will become a lost cause?

NO! This will be my last graduate semester coming up and I only have 2 classes I want to take and my project which is very much my own brainchild and therefore does not require an excess amount of focus to work on.

So, cliff-noting this for you guys:
Bad:
*School and Work gets in the way
*Not enough time in the day

Improving:
*Winter Break
*Easy Semester coming up

Pretty cool idea, kind of like a job interview haha. Good luck my friend.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Very good post AndrewNico, your logger #1. PM me your address. :D

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Applicant:
Well my past log was my very first one ,so I think this second will be a lot better,my first log was Need2slin,and I thing it was good but I willl like to change i detail my routine.
Also as a lot of people ,with this supplements ,I can start my cut of the new year.

And it will be better because ,I have more experience,I am a hard worker,go to college,but when you do love working out ,i am pretty sure i can acomplish this log very well..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, well... the onion log. First of all, the log was meant to be an experiment in how onions could totally ruin my social life by making me the worst smelling dude on the block. Mission accomplished. Wait, wait... that's not right. I wanted to see how the onions would effect my testosterone levels (and free T). Unfortunately, my team went to spring break for a tournament in the middle of the log and when I got back (still eating my onions) I had pretty much forgotten about. Fast forward a week or two later and I received an email about my log. AWESOME! The i posted my bloodwork and everyone hated me for forgetting :p

But I have learned!

...that spring and summer are simply NOT for the internet. But guess what?! It's winter now and all I do is lift, eat, sleep and troll... ahem, POST on forums. So, what better time to start a log than in the dead of the snowy season?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why I could do better

First off let start by telling you Why I would love to log this...then Ill tell you my faults as a logger....

I recently had a vertebral fusion done..(6 weeks ago)..The original injury put me out of the gym for almost 2 months prior to surgery and up until a week ago. Ive been cleared to do cardio and light dumb bell work. During this time period I have gained some VERY unwanted fat and greatly reduced my endurance...I think the REDuction combo could really accelerate me towards transforming me to the former...ME!

Now why I am a bad logger...I think I give VERY unbiased reviews and write a very good log...until its gets busy in my life and the posts come few and far between. I definitely logged White Flood tablets for you guys and it was AWESOME...Sucks you don't make them anymore. Since I am at home rehabilitating for the next 6-8 weeks I will have more than plenty of time to keep up with a log....that I can promise. My goals are to continue my cardio and limited lifting and shed about 15 lbs over the next 8 weeks. I know your products work....I would love to prove that with your new REDuction shots...

Thank you in advance....

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WOW! This is a great opportunity and a cool/new way to pick loggers.

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
I've actually never logged anything...so i probably suck!

Logging something would give me an opportunity to get my feet wet. I do enjoyed reading product logs i've just never had the chance to do one.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a lazy fat slob who in the past has been given chances to log products and has just resold them on ebay or traded them for sexual favors on craigslist all while making up a fake log on AM. If given the chance I promise to not do this and actually get a gym membership and go to a pilates class...

J/K :smashfreakB:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Will the following applicants, please PM your addresses... thank you! Looking for a few more people so go ahead and post up if your interested!

raulob72
BigBlackGuy
kjkriston
BIGRAND

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PM Sent..THanks CL...you guys are awesome as usual.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will the following applicants, please PM your addresses... thank you! Looking for a few more people so go ahead and post up if your interested!

raulob72
BigBlackGuy
kjkriston
BIGRAND
BUMP for an excellent thread :afro:

tchoke

Awards
I would like to log this if possible.
im an avid controlled labs user i have done the control lab stack wf/gm/pw
and have recommended this stack to family and friends i also pimp a controlled labs shirt at the gym :147:

as far as logging i have never logged for a company before so this would be my first, i lift 5 days a week not in school and work full time.
i am currently on a break from stims till the first week of january
if i get chosen for this log there will be no excuses and i will give an honest review.

currently at around 20-25% bf and could use some extra help losing some weight.

yes i am new here but i have an account at bb if you need verification that im not a flyby

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bipity.. bumpity.. BUMP!

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
AM PM

Oh yeah! thanks for the opportunity! PM sent!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I would really like to log this. I have done some bad logs in the past. If I see no results from a product it is hard for me to give a review of it. My time is valuable to me. So if it sucks, I end up saying it sucks and give up on it. And I am a firefighter and own a business so sometimes it is an awesome product, but I dont keep log up to date.
This log will be different. This year I am going to be very strict on my training and nutrition and documenting everything. My plan starting in january is to eat and drink only fresh things, no chemicals or processed things(other than supplements) I am starting a dedicated weight loss plan to drop 30-40 pounds this year. So give me a shot

AJCole09

Awards
Similar story as AndrewNico...school got in the way and I wasn't prepared for it.

In the past I have logged a few products (PurpleWraath was one from CL, Universal, some ON stuff) that went well, but just weren't up to par in my opinion. I wasn't as dedicated as I should've been and after a while I think just the lack of self-confidence from not having much traffic following me on my logging contributed to my slowly falling down flat.

What I want to do different is selfish - sure, I want others to see results from a log and help in their choosing of the product...it's what I search for before I buy. But now, my confidence won't be affected by whomever is following my log, I'd be doing it for myself - my results, not trying to make other people happy. A big contributing motivator is how my busyness in my second year of college has led me to neglect working out (I procrastinate and am a terrible organizer - you can figure out the rest). Now that I'm on break, I've had good time to reflect and plan ahead for getting in the best shape I can be. I hope you consider me to log this, it would be awesome.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I have never run a log before but would love to have the opportunity!

I love reading peoples logs and use their opinions to make decisions about which products to purchase. I would love to have the opportunity to do a log myself.

Thanks for your consideration!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got mine in the mail

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
PLEASE pick me, I really want to try this. If it is good and works, my log will be good I promose

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Received mine....will start logging on the 1st..ehh....ok the 2nd of the New Year!

tchoke

Awards
hoping to get picked here would work with my cut for the new years :)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if I am a bad or good logger, but I know I can be very detail oriented and fortuitously enough, just entered into a strip cycle that I have been logging here:

anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/166215-big-boy-needs.html#post2700021

Now that fat ass would make heck of a transformation story!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys if you received the product and are logging it please post the link on this forum so it would be easier for others to find it and follow.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
REDuction shots are legit, loving them already:

LOGGITY LOG

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
is the opportunity over???? I dont give up

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
Not sure if I am a bad or good logger, but I know I can be very detail oriented and fortuitously enough, just entered into a strip cycle that I have been logging here:

anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/166215-big-boy-needs.html#post2700021

Now that fat ass would make heck of a transformation story!
While I am interested, without getting my diet and workout routine set, it would be wasted on me. Not to mention, I workout at night and a lot of this appears to be assisting folks that work out in the am. Would it matter? Would I still take this in the am if I work out in the pm?

That said, if y'all think it would work, I would be more than willing to contribute a before and after shot for your promotion of your product.

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Got my box of Goodies today, gonna start Logging tomorrow! Thanks for the opportunity and the samples didnt hurt either!

AJCole09

Awards
Wondering if any others have been considered for logging...:privateeye:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You can feel free to post more entries, we have a few logs up already, but if I see an application that sticks out I'll hook it up :)

AJCole09

Awards
Well, I'd like to add that I'm planning on doing a high intensity cardio program along with weights since I would like to drop approximately 10-12% bf. I'm also having trouble getting to sleep - takes me between 30 and 45 minutes and it's always an interrupted sleep, I would love to get just a decent straight sleep now that I'm back at school. I would also post before and after pictures along with my complete regimen (the cardio is Shaun T's Insanity, if you've heard of it).

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I am interested, without getting my diet and workout routine set, it would be wasted on me. Not to mention, I workout at night and a lot of this appears to be assisting folks that work out in the am. Would it matter? Would I still take this in the am if I work out in the pm?

That said, if y'all think it would work, I would be more than willing to contribute a before and after shot for your promotion of your product.
LOL, while I understand the confusion FA, the 'Fat Ass" I was referring to was my OWN! :arms:

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
You can feel free to post more entries, we have a few logs up already, but if I see an application that sticks out I'll hook it up :)
Alright so here is the deal I would really like to log this. I will get into why in a moment but for my application the answers to these two questions:

- Tell me why you are a BAD logger and what you did wrong in your past logs. Provide examples. Alright So my first few logs from Lg sciences were strong and I was happy with the amount of detail I utilized! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/163357-sub-sterone-new.html AS you can see I was very detailed and for the most part updated everyday! Now my last log was not as great! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130070623 Although some posts were detailed others were not which made it inconsistent! That is why this log was not my best work and I know I could of been better.

- Tell me how you can improve or change this characteristic, and why it won't be a sub-par log like your prior ones: To improve this characteristic I will make sure to be a lot more detailed and consistent with my log! I will make more time to put in the information so whoever is viewing the log can have a good idea of why they would like to purchase it to lose some fat:D I will also post up inspirational videos again to get whoever is following my log as pumped as I am.

Now to why I want to log this: So I after the holidays I added even more extra fat to my body while already having a little from recovering from an injury. That injury is not a much of a problem any more but I have not exactly dedicated myself to losing the extra fat. Therefore, I believe this could be a great opportunity to finally lose some fat and show my hard earned muscle I have been working on because I know it is there I just cannot see it as well :D I would 100% dedicate myself to this log and losing some chub.

Just a little Idea of what I mean about my fat:

As you can see I am not close to being shredded and I cant flex it so why carry that much of it:dunno:
Thanks for reading and hopefully I can log this!

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
more apps sweet

Tell me why you are a BAD logger and what you did wrong in your past logs. Provide examples. Well i did one bad log for ergo for ergo pump i had to triple dose all the time and it was junk and i quit the damn log after the first tub was gone ! I do not like there goods so the end result of og was worst log ever!!! But i have done many many many many good logs excellent!

- Tell me how you can improve or change this characteristic, and why it won't be a sub-par log like your prior ones. I can just avoid ergo and there reps :)

DoitsuJin

Awards
- Tell me why you are a BAD logger and what you did wrong in your past logs. Provide examples.
- Tell me how you can improve or change this characteristic, and why it won't be a sub-par log like your prior ones.

Not everyone can be all-stars. I want to hear the real stories. Tell me the truth and I will give 10 of you the opportunity to log the NEW Reduction AM/PM SHOTS :).

USA and Canada only.
Why I am a BAD logger

Probably because I've never logged a product before. I've written reviews and I've written daily excel updates on my macros, but nothing about product effectiveness - it probably doesn't help that I've only taken creatine, whey and NO products. CLA may have been loggable but I haven't had much experience in the way of intra workout products, or something easier to analyze.

As far as logging goes, I've shared different experiences with my NO (messing with dosage) and excel daily updates. I usually fail to be consistent because there isn't much motivation or feedback from anybody, as I dont' have any gym partners / I'm probably a lot more obsessed about nutrition than they are.

How I can be better, unlike my previous logs

It will probably come down to me being less lazy and more upbeat about writing the review. I'm no journal major (studied economics and statistics in college) but I'm more than confident in my ability to put the pen to the paper - or, fingers to the keyboard in this case. Having daily observations (camera, weight measurements) and a frame for the log - that is, organized sections and knowing what I will write about - will definitely improve what kind of log I can put out with better quality.

Thanks for the consideration!