Rlssupplements+Nutraplanet=Fre e Phytoserm-347 ,Bulbine Natalensis give away!!!

• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date
needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rlssupplements Phytoserm-347 will be selling at nutraplanit very soon if it is not already selling there now.. The entire Needtobuildmuscle.com, Rlssupplements.com, and Brutalalchemy.com line of products will all be selling at Nutra and as always they will have great deals and great service along with it all.

So what does this mean for all of you??? Well As a promised when the NTBM family made out first give away thread. We will now be able to give away yet another whole product line to the members here on the forums. In fact a couple of product lines..

It brings me great joy to be able to be a giver and to support the forums and its members. Nutraplanit has once again come through for anabolicminds and made it possible for us to be able to keep on giving with a whole new and awesome set of products.

SO in the name of Nutraplanet lets get down to business and give away some free Phytoserm-347 so that people can log the product and enjoy its greatness.

Please be sure to give a big shout out and thank you to nutraplanet for helping to make this happen. When you make your log about the product please be sure to give props to Nutra and if you can link to where nutraplanet has it selling in there store...

Good or bad we never complain about a review. I review is a review and we only ask for the truth and expect nothing less then honesty. As I believe We have always gotten from all of you here on the forums. You guys are all great people and its been a joy to come here and share this great forums with you. I am happy that I get to be a part of all this and contribute like I have been..

We will be picking 10 people to log the new phytoserm-347 (Bulbine Natalensis) product here on the forums.. So please post up for me why you would like to use the product, what you will be using it for, how you feel you can/could do a good honest review of the product and any other information you may feel will help us pick you for testing/logging the product..

We are looking for all kinds of people to test this. From on cycle, stacked, off cycle, pct, Stand alone and more. So feel free to post your story and we will give it our full attention as we look to find the right people to log the product..

Long live anabolicminds!!!!!!!!
Long live Nutraplanet!!!!!!
And long live Rlssupplements phytoserm-347(Bulbine Natalensis)

Love you all!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
O and please do not send me a pm guys.. I really do not like getting my pm cluttered with people asking to be testers. Not that I dont like the person who sent it. I respect them and love them as much as I do everyone else. But I hate to turn people down.

I have a system that I like to stick to when I do the give aways guys. A system that helps me to keep track of things and not get mixed up. It helps me remember the people I need to get the product to. It saves me a lot of time if I stick to the system. It stops any confusion and ensures I get everything right..

When some one send me a pm about it it always screws **** all up for me. I write a played pm tittle and when I look at my pm's I quickly find these titles and get to the people I need to get to.

thanks so much guys

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice! Your a very giving person brotha. Ill look foward to seeing experiances with using it as a PCT supplement.

GaDawgs29

Awards
Im currently in market for a PCT or a stand alone supp. So id love to try for either of those two Thanks. If not chosen I will def be getting this from Nutra cant wait

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Totally would love to put up a log of this stuff. My pct still needing a natty booster since Hcgenerate is always outta stock when I go to get it. My cycle is about to hit 21 days and Ive been able to update every day with thorough review.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro nice, honestly LOVED my run with PhytoSerms 347, I hope others enjoy it as much as I did.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
wusup Nate! I want to really either throw this into my upcoming PCT which will be coming soon! Or, I am planning on using this in my recomp, or lean bulk natty cycle when I am done with my current cycle! I know that I can make a killer log, although I know many of the people on this board think that I am somehow "faking" the info of my logs and video logs :/ Let's get this done!!! :) have a good one brother

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. NICE!!
2. I'd loo-hoove to run/log this for a Jan experience, esp given the positive 'umpa-lumpa hoompla' surrounding it...golden ticket, pls, Willie?
3. A thread that Met has posted in, I'm down with!
4. Did I say 'NICE' ??
5. Thanks NutraP & Nate

:woohoo:

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah man this sounds great! i'd log it... i'd use it as a standalone come january
i don't give the best logs but i do give honest reviews on products. so, if it's honesty you want... it's honesty you'd get

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This very good news for both NP and all of the lines coming to it!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely use some. I ran 8 weeks of forma from you and then bridged into boladrol. Now I am in pct using Transform forged, but I would gladly switch over and try your product. Once I come off I am starting my malicious mass

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will throw my name into the hat.

It would be the first time I have logged a product, I have reviewed Natadrol and Body Mortar CF.
I would run it standalone.
I would give an honest review, I posted up initial side effects on my Natadrol review and only updated it when it was worth updating with something new to report.
I have never used a product with such an outrageous claim (347% increase in test) and tend to stick with bulk powders. If it does what it says I would be extremely impressed, it would be the holy grail for us natural guys. :)

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This would be great. Never got in on any of the other giveaways, so would love to finally win one!

jcratty75

Awards
this company is just awesome!!! I will be running PHYTO for my PCT that will start in a week and a half. will definatly leave a review since the PCT is all ntbm and mr supps products !!!!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like free supplements. :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should point out prior to selection that I am in the UK so shipping would cost extra. You know this from the N2KTS giveaway but thought I would point it out again to save inconvenience should it be a problem.

nerdalert

Awards
I would LOVE the opportunity to log this for you. I am almost forty and am looking for an all natural test boost.. I am on here and NTBM daily and I would give an honest review of it for everyone here. Hook a brother up Nate!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NICE going to be some lucky loggers here.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would like to review this product, must admit I don't know much about it, heard about it mention with another Bulbine product comming out also. Did try a lot of natural test booster so I would be able to compare and see if this Bulbine is the real deal or just another test booster ( not that I don't like them ) Woul gave a honest review bad or good !

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I would love the opportunity to log phytoserms-347 as a stand alone supplement. Meaning not stacked with anything other than staples...creatine, protein, fish oil, multi vitamin, etc..I have just about 2 wks left of PCT from MDXT and would be ready to log this as soon as its over. I kept a very detailed log of my MDXT cycle updating daily with training and diet information. I would do the same for Phytoserms-347! I have used several popular testboosters and would like to be able to compare this against some of them. With that being said PICK ME! :lol:

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! I'm all over this! Would love the opportunity to log this product Nate! Been researching this ingredient alot, and am very intrigued. In just wrapping up an unsponsorrd log on ntbm, and this would fit perfectly within my current gameplan...if chosen I Would be happy to provide a full log- complete with bloods and pics!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity here. I'd love to log it but honestly couldn't do it for a while so I'll let some others jump on this one.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Here's my story.

I got crohn's disease when I was 22 and lost over 45lbs of muscle I had worked my entire "career" in college for. I've always been smaller and with a fast metabolism had a hard time gaining weight. After being on Prednisone for over a year I was severly depressed, bloated, and felt like sh*t. Anytime I'd go back to the gym I had no energy or strength.

Since getting Crohn's I've had - Kidney stones at 24, Shingles at 23, and a Bowel Resection Surgery at 25. For 3 years since I've been in good health and I stumbled upon Needtobuildmuscle.

Since then I've completely changed my diet, started working out with the idea of always KTS no matter how embarresed I was about the little weight I was putting up or how skinny I was. This all started in May of 2010 this past spring.

As of today December 9th, 2010 I've gained 34lbs from using Better Protein bars, Needto's Whey Protein, Gear, HCGenerate, PCT/Unleashed, Beast/Epi/Deisel, and creatine along with a better diet as I've said before.

I just finished my cycle of Epi/Beast and am in week 2 of PCT. I've been watching your new product (347) since you started logs of it and have been itching to try it. With a baby on the way (due December 30th) my funds are tied up right now.

I would love the opportunity to try this product out and tell you how it works on a PCT after a Beast/Epi (I used HCGenerate during the cycle).

Bikeluver43

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would really like to try this product, but first I have to say that I'm from Europe so if this is US only, you can count me out. I could start that log on January.

I'd use it stand alone or if it causes some sleeping issues (as few other products did for me), I might stack it with Ghenerate. But I won't stack it with any other test booster or aromatase inhibitor. Lean bulk is what I would use it for.

I've been training seriously for more than two years, started at skinny 110lbs and I'm currently a little bit over 150lbs lean (=skinny). I'm not scared for pain, I like to train hard. High intensity is way to go... I trained with DoggCrapp routine for few months but I switched to other routine last week but saved something from DC too (those awesome widowmaker sets ;))

I think I would be able to do good and detailed log. I've never done proper logs before but I wrote some experiences about my Natadrol cycle here and you can find the final review here. I can take before/after pics if you choose me to log this and maybe even take some training vids (I don't promise anything but I've sometimes videotaped my pull-up workouts).

I will not be getting any bloodworks done. Hopefully numbers, pictures, feelings and morning woods would do the job.

Well, few words about my previous experiences with hormonal or "hormonal" products. I've used Gaspari Halodrol Liquigels, LG Sciences Natadrol and I am currently using Star Nutrition's "Anabolic T-Boost" as PCT after my Natadrol cycle. So I don't have much experiences about this kind of products... Never used any PH or DS.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cuz I'm fuggin old and need all the help I can get .. :) I'm already using it for PCT would love to keep it going through my bridge...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would fit perfectly into my Epi PCT that will be coming up in the near future. Would be glad to log it here and on the NTBM website.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I am 18 and interested but would like to know if it would help aid in regaining strength and size while keeping me on the right track on keeping my progression after pec injury. Basically would it help it stay on the right track to staying strong with less risk of reinjury while being able to still train harder. If a rep can answer me this it would be appreciated and I will put in an app if so also I think this question is relevant to the product becasue of faster recovery experienced from the boost you get from phytoserm!
:D

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you shouldn't need a test booster at 18. if you do have a testosterone problem at 18 then you need to see a doctor.
at your age i would suggest picking up some bcaa and/or some eaa products

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to throw my name in to the mix. I'm currently logging epi-strong at 45 mg a day and plan on going to 60 mg a day shortly. I'm going to get blood work done for my own curiosity shortly after my cycle is over and plan on getting it done again after my pct has ended. No idea if I am way too late for this

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Oh just mainly because I was curious of any benefits of faster recovery while still being able to train harder while keeping my pec in decent shape because its still pretty weak compared to to all my other muscles which makes it harder to progress forwards while keeping it from flaring up. For example when I logged the sub sterone I really noticed this benefit. Just so you know I am not comparing this to sub sterone I know they are completely different products I just used it as an example to try and describe my curiosity if that makes any since haha

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
thats fine, thats all I wanted to know it was just a question because I was curious

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if they picked the people yet or not they kind of just abandoned this lol

reecew

Awards
  • Established
NO WE DEMAND IT NOW!!!! lol haha im jk man, were just anxious is all kind of like wondering if santa's coming this year or not

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there's only one santa... and he's big and green

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try it out. I'm still trying to decide on my PCT for the Malicious Mass recomp cycle I'm currently running, but Phytoserms sounds like it would be a really solid way to go.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
He is pretty much the green santa for this forum, since he is always giving away free products.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love the opportunity to log phytoserms-347 as a stand alone supplement. Meaning not stacked with anything other than staples...creatine, protein, fish oil, multi vitamin, etc..I have just about 2 wks left of PCT from MDXT and would be ready to log this as soon as its over. I kept a very detailed log of my MDXT cycle updating daily with training and diet information. I would do the same for Phytoserms-347! I have used several popular testboosters and would like to be able to compare this against some of them. With that being said PICK ME! :lol:
props to you for sticking to your guns on the mdxt thing.

needto should know you really went to bat for his company.

good luck to everyone!!!!

even you metroba:chairfall:

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think we tie... your idea is original

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was basically repeating what i said in my 1st reply to you. you're too young for this to benefit you.
Na man I would to get a good depth of people to choice from before I started... Looks good and i will start picking people soon..

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
btw I am also going through all your post too. And crossing off anyone who I think has been naughty. So remember that in the future!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
ashmo Anabolics 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1
Natural Bodybuilding 0
mugen112 Supplements 4