Log our NEW Somnidren GH ULTRA (capped version)!!
- 12-21-2010, 10:11 PM
- 12-21-2010, 10:48 PM
12-21-2010, 11:04 PM
12-21-2010, 11:30 PM
12-21-2010, 11:33 PM
Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
Lockout Supplements Representative; Use code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
12-22-2010, 12:30 AM
12-22-2010, 11:12 PM
Us patriots have been forgotten!
maybe They took some somnidren and has been sleeping for 2 whole days?
12-23-2010, 12:11 AM
12-23-2010, 12:27 AM
12-23-2010, 01:52 PM
Solidus I think you're right. Maybe they wanted to see what would happen if they take an entire bottle at once...
12-23-2010, 02:46 PM
12-23-2010, 03:51 PM
And the winners are:
It is preferred you only use somnidren during this log.
Please pm me your name and shipping info. Title: Somni log winner.
Once the products are received please let us know by putting a link to your log in this thread.
Congrats to the winners!
12-23-2010, 03:53 PM
12-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Woohoo!!!! Thanks a bunch for this opportunity. PM has been sent. I'll be posting a link here as soon as I get the new product.
12-23-2010, 05:19 PM
12-24-2010, 09:40 AM
12-24-2010, 11:38 AM
12-27-2010, 10:12 AM
I apologize for the wait on this one everybody, I have been incredibly sick and the family has been all passing it around so it's been a big mess. Thanks for your understanding!
ps - please post a link to your log in this thread for easy access to anyone wanting to sub in. thanks!
12-27-2010, 02:16 PM
12-27-2010, 08:10 PM
12-27-2010, 08:21 PM
12-27-2010, 10:06 PM
I work in a hospital myself now as well, but I have a feeling we're in different departments, haha. I'm responsible for culinary end of dietary and providing all of the food for "room service" at the hospital.
12-29-2010, 10:20 PM
First off I would like to say that this would deff. be a product that would not just be a fre trial deal but possibly a new product to add to the cabinet. I do have a sleep issue lately and it has affected me dramatically as that I have work early mornings around 6:30 sometimes 7am.
here we go:
• Age : 24
• Sex: Male
• Height : 5'9"
• Weight : 177
• Body type : MESOMORPH
• Training Experience : ISSA Certified, Boxing for 6 years , Lifting since I was 15yrs old and didnt really learn much until I hit 19 on the propers of lifting
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol : Monday-chest and triceps,Tuesday- Back and Bicepts , Wednesday-Legs, Thursday-OFF, Friday- abs and cardio, Saturday- OFF Sunday-Boxing.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol : very little cardio.. Mainly stamina testing of fast interval running on back to slow paced walks outdoors, pushing harder and harder.
• Current Sport Played : Boxing
• Current Supplements : Optimum Nutrition Multi , Hydro Whey, C-bol. Looking to switch to something new maybe try out Need to Sleep
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : none
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : None
• Current Diet & Macros : its bulk season, but i do eat pretty clean. Load up on my carbs morning and the other half before training. Other then that its 5 other meals a day with chicken, 3 palm sized portions with chicken(greens, potatoes, rice or pasta)
• Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5-2 gallon every day
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : This would be a great product to try out for me.. I have a issue lately this past year of not being able to fall asleep until 1:30-2:30 if not later EVERY single night. I cant seem to figure it out.. Its crucial to me to get plenty of rest while training but during the night time it seems to be the hardest and now its at the point where i am so use to it like a bad habit.
12-30-2010, 01:18 PM
12-31-2010, 08:33 PM
01-01-2011, 05:20 PM
I got my package in the mail yesterday as well. I would like to start taking tonight, but I think it would be better if I waited till around tuesday or wednesday. By that time I will be back at my apartment, and I will be able to get consistent lighting for progress pictures and my workout routine will be back to normal.
If there is a problem with this, please let me know. Otherwise, I will be starting this log tuesday. Thanks again for the opportunity to log this product.
01-01-2011, 05:24 PM
01-02-2011, 01:05 PM
01-02-2011, 01:46 PM
01-03-2011, 08:04 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 28Last Post: 10-21-2011, 06:48 PM
- By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 20Last Post: 05-31-2011, 11:31 AM
- By Legacyfighter in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 81Last Post: 02-23-2011, 01:59 PM
- By jbryand101b in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-14-2011, 01:22 PM
- By Ev52 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2010, 11:45 PM