Log our NEW Somnidren GH ULTRA (capped version)!!
- 12-16-2010, 04:37 PM
• Sex - M
• Weight :215
• Body type :Meso
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :Training since 16 yrs old. Started with chalky protein and Weider's multi-packs. Came in 14th in the first Muscle Media competition back in the 90s. Used to personal train, but now a science teacher.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :Monday: Chest/Tris/Shoulder, Tuesday: Abs, Thursday: Back/Bis/Traps, Friday: Legs
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : Not now...will when get back to cutting. Stress from teaching makes it hard to do too much.
• Current Sport Played (if any) :none
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :Activate Xtreme, Triazole, Kre-Alkalyn, Cordyceps, Multi, Whey, Fish oil, Vit C
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :none
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :none...should be, why would anybody choose to teach 7th graders
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :eat 6 times a day. Don't really count anymore. Been doing it for so long, just know what to eat when bulking or cutting.
• Current Daily Water Intake :1+ gal
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : At my age should be able to tell if there is increase of GH. Have taken numerous supplements over the years and know if something is actually working or not.
- 12-18-2010, 07:01 AM
- 12-18-2010, 07:23 AM
Man, wish I had the time do a log right now, this would be one of my top picks right now, especially with the new and improved profile. On a side note, what are the odds of a ZMK/SGH-Ultra combo going on sale for New Years? I'd like to get stocked up on some more MST goodies soon. Thanks!!
12-18-2010, 08:06 AM
12-18-2010, 08:09 AM
12-18-2010, 10:35 PM
12-19-2010, 02:42 AM
Age : 21
• Sex: Male
• Height : 5'8"
• Weight : 193
• Body type : Mesomorph (view avatar)
• Training Experience: Been lifting for about 7 years consistently. I always train for strength and performance. Muscle mass has always been second to performance. I've competed semi-professionally in sport karate, amateur mma, boxing, i also play a lot of football, and I wrestle. Needless to say, I train for explosive power, maximal strength, and I like to keep my endurance up.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol: Currently I'm doing a very high volume, high frequency routine.
Monday: Squat, Deadlift, Military 9-15 sets of 3 reps
Tuesday: Squat, Deadlift, Bench Press: 9-15 sets of 3 reps
Wednesday: Plyometrics and olympic lifts
Thursday: Military, Incline bench, bench press, Deadlift: 9-15 sets of 3
Friday: Military, Incline bench, bench press, Squat: 9-15 sets of 3
Saturday: lats and biceps
Sunday: Plyometrics and Olympic Lifts
As you can see, my lifting routine isn't something you'd normally see. However, it is very effective at helping me achieve my goals. Doing the same workout on back to back days, helps to create more muscular damage and growth stimulus. The increased frequency throughout the week allows me to become very neurally adept at these lifts. Especially important since I enjoy powerlifting and being explosive. I also split all my training into two sessions each day. This is to help maximize hormonal concentrations and intensity.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I do some form of cardio almost daily. Usually I do fasted cardio first thing in the morning. On days that I don't do fasted cardio, I will usually play a pick up game of football or do some form of explosive circuit work.
• Current Sport Played: Flag football... That counts right? Powerlifting
• Current Supplements: ON Whey, Anadraulic State GT, Fish oil, multi vit, creatine mono, and glycobol
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No
• Current Diet & Macros: Currently doing a recomp... Protein:250-300g, Carbs:250-300, Fat:100g these are taken in on an Intermittent Fasting style diet. I eat from 2pm-10pm, only coffee or water before that in the day.
• Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5-2gallons per day
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
Erase + Alpha T2 log
New AS-GT Fruit Punch Log
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I should be selected to be a tester because I am an honest and very detailed reviewer. I will be able to update the log daily or even multiple times daily (check my other logs). The main reason I would like to try out this supplement is because I feel that I have relatively low GH levels. I never seem to dream. When I switched to the IF diet, which is shown to increase GH levels, I started having dreams for the first 2 weeks.. I never had dreams before that, which sucks, but was pretty excited when I finally did. Dreams have gone since then, and i would like to get them back. Another primary reason is that I feel like I need better recovery, Somnidren should definitely help there. Again, I keep a detailed log, and I'm sure others who have read them would back me on this. I'm constantly looking for something to help give me the edge. I work with athletes on a daily basis, and I have to be able to push myself as hard or harder than them. So i NEED to have the opportunity to log this.
12-19-2010, 03:08 AM
• Height : 5'7
• Weight : 230
• Body type : Off Season Body Builder
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Trained to be Natural BB, got injured, now train for me
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :M and F full body
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : t/w/th treadmill
• Current Sport Played (if any) :
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : ADAM, Uni-Liver, fish oil,zinc, magnesium, calcium citrate, cissus, msm, vitamin d3, white flood, hydro whey.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : no
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : to lazy
• Current Daily Water Intake :4 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : Those full body workouts put a strain on my short beefy body. Any HGH boost would be awsome. I cant ait to feel a little better in the morning.
12-19-2010, 05:36 PM
12-19-2010, 09:45 PM
12-19-2010, 10:13 PM
12-20-2010, 10:33 PM
12-20-2010, 10:54 PM
12-20-2010, 11:27 PM
12-20-2010, 11:37 PM
12-21-2010, 09:25 AM
12-21-2010, 03:13 PM
12-21-2010, 04:07 PM
12-21-2010, 06:40 PM
12-21-2010, 09:33 PM
12-21-2010, 10:11 PM
12-21-2010, 10:48 PM
12-21-2010, 11:04 PM
12-21-2010, 11:30 PM
12-21-2010, 11:33 PM
12-22-2010, 12:30 AM
12-22-2010, 11:12 PM
Us patriots have been forgotten!
maybe They took some somnidren and has been sleeping for 2 whole days?
12-23-2010, 12:11 AM
12-23-2010, 12:27 AM
12-23-2010, 01:52 PM
Solidus I think you're right. Maybe they wanted to see what would happen if they take an entire bottle at once...
12-23-2010, 02:46 PM
12-23-2010, 03:51 PM
And the winners are:
It is preferred you only use somnidren during this log.
Please pm me your name and shipping info. Title: Somni log winner.
Once the products are received please let us know by putting a link to your log in this thread.
Congrats to the winners!
12-23-2010, 03:53 PM
12-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Woohoo!!!! Thanks a bunch for this opportunity. PM has been sent. I'll be posting a link here as soon as I get the new product.
12-23-2010, 05:19 PM
12-24-2010, 09:40 AM
12-24-2010, 11:38 AM
12-27-2010, 10:12 AM
I apologize for the wait on this one everybody, I have been incredibly sick and the family has been all passing it around so it's been a big mess. Thanks for your understanding!
ps - please post a link to your log in this thread for easy access to anyone wanting to sub in. thanks!
12-27-2010, 02:16 PM
12-27-2010, 08:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 28Last Post: 10-21-2011, 06:48 PM
- By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 20Last Post: 05-31-2011, 11:31 AM
- By Legacyfighter in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 81Last Post: 02-23-2011, 01:59 PM
- By jbryand101b in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-14-2011, 01:22 PM
- By Ev52 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2010, 11:45 PM