Log our NEW Somnidren GH ULTRA (capped version)!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    this is a real soft showing for one of the best sleep products on the market today. Im really stunned right now.

Applications please. No winners will be chosen until we have enough proper applications.
    agreed, more apps.

2. I will put in an app I am 18 so I realize I already have high hormone levels but my sleep is not the greatest and helping recovery is perfect for what I want right now to keep all my muscle tweaks feeling better! so an app will be up soon
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    I will put in an app I am 18 so I realize I already have high hormone levels but my sleep is not the greatest and helping recovery is perfect for what I want right now to keep all my muscle tweaks feeling better! so an app will be up soon
    app up fella

4. Age: I am 18

Sex: Male

Height: 5'7

Weight: 187

Body Type: A mesomorph

Current training protocol Experience (lifting/cardio): I have been seriously training for a few years now and I am currently training in a split that is Hypertrophy style. By this I mean that I am training each body part twice a week I am training in reps of 10 to 12 for every set and about 3-4 different exercises per muscle group. This is an example of my split:

Legs
    Chest, Biceps and Triceps Day
    Back, Traps and Delts
    Rest and Cardio if needed

Sample workouts:

Legs:

Quads: Barbell Squats 3 sets of 10
    Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12
    Sissy Squats 4 sets of 15
    Last Was barbell hack squats 3 sets of 12
    Hamstrings: Stiff Legged Dead lifts and Jeffersons 4 sets of 10
    Leg Curls 4 sets of 12
    Calves: I did Calf raises with 4 sets of 20-30 then a movement for the Tibia dorsi with 4 sets of 20-30! My calves were on fire

Chest, Biceps and Triceps Day:

Dumbell Bench 4 sets of 12
    Incline Barbell 4 sets of 10
    Incline chest flys 4 sets of 12
    Hammer Curls superset with rope push down 3-5 sets of 10-12
    Barbellcurls superset with close grip bench 4 sets of 10
    Preacher Curls superset with tricep dips or kickbacks 3-5 sets 10-12

Back, Traps and Delts:

Start off with some shoulder stretches!

Reverse Lat pulldowns 4 sets of 12
    Barbell Rows 4 sets 0f 10
    Seated Rows 4 sets of 10
    Shoulders: I start with Rotator Cuff exercises 4 sets of each shoulder for 20 reps.
    Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 12.
    Side Laterals supersetted with modified front raises 4 sets of 12
    Military Press 3 sets of 10
    Traps:
    Dumbell Shrugs for 5 sets of 15
    Reverse Barbell shrugs for 3 sets of 12

Cardio:

20 min of high intensity cardio or 45 minutes of moderate intensity!

With this split I have been getting better size gains which is exactly what I am looking for. Then as you can see the Fourth day is off and if I want I will do cardio but most times I just rest. Then the cycle starts over. If I ever need I will take in an extra day off and rest.

Current Sports: Just Bodybuilding I really am hoping to compete next year as long as no injuries occur!

Current Supplements(list name/brand):
    EAS Protein
    Dymatize Super Multi
    LG ASGT- Almost out!
    SNS Creatine Mono
    True Protein Cissus
    True Protein BCAAs

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : Nope I do not have any medical problems.

Diet: I have been eating 5 large meals a day with 5g-8g of BCAA's in between meals. A sample day would look like this:

Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, a full cup of oats, 8oz of oj and 8oz of low fat milk. Along with this meal I take my Vitamins!
    Second Meal: This meal is actually a homemade meal replacement shake! It consists of two scoops of Whey, a cup of ground oats and a Tbsp of olive oil.
    Third Meal: 8oz of chicken cooked with green beans and a sweet potato, and two Tbsp of peanut butter. This is when my next vitamin is taken as well.
    Fourth Meal: 9oz of steak with mixed vegetables and a potato with 16 oz of milk.
    Fifth meal: This meal is usually around when I wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night which is around 2 or 3. It is another one of my shakes.

Then like I said BCAAs are in between each meal about 2 hours after the meal.

Daily water intake: I drink a gallon of water a day.

Links to Other Reviews or Logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...erone-new.html

Why should we pick YOU: You should pick me because I will not let you down on this log. I am always thankful to be chosen for a log and therefore I am very detailed and put 100% effort into the log to try and help the company out by new customers knowing what to expect from the supplement. Also I do not drink, smoke, or anything close to that so results won't be skewed. I like lifting weights and showing progress. I am very dedicated to reach my goals Also I stay on my diet and and hardly ever miss a day of training so any results from the product would not be skewed from lack of effort. I would be able to post before and after photos as well as a final review and my before and after stats. I would also be able to do a few progress pictures half way through the log to show any progress! Also I believe this product could help me sleep better on top of the recovery benefits. This is because my sleep quality has never been all that great so this could do wonders

Notes: Even if I am not picked I would like to thank the company for this opportunity. This is a great opportunity and I hope I am chosen because I have never tried any of your products and it would be nice to try one. Good luck to everyone who puts in an APP

5. another solid app!
    •   

6. Bump for applications!

7. yeah lets get some more apps this is a great opportunity

8. Good stuff here guys!! Wish I wasn't so busy, otherwise, this would be great. Oh well, I can always go the retail route,lol. I can't wait to give it a go here once things calm down.

9. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    this is a real soft showing for one of the best sleep products on the market today. Im really stunned right now.

Applications please. No winners will be chosen until we have enough proper applications.
    so thats a yes?

i'd like to also add the new capped version was a good idea. simple way to make a product better. I have some somnidren right now, and it's all clumpy and stuff. I even put in extra of those dry packets you get with other supps to try to help. no luck. i think it must of been a chemical reaction making it wet. as im in arizona, and it is dry.

only product i've ever had that got all clumpy and mushy. but I still take it!

10. Mine turned that way too, but it was my own fault, as I always go overboard on stocking up on supps. I had like 2 stacks of that and ZMK. Like you, I still used it anyways.

11. Age :40
    Sex - M
    Weight :215
    Body type :Meso
    Training Experience (please be detailed) :Training since 16 yrs old. Started with chalky protein and Weider's multi-packs. Came in 14th in the first Muscle Media competition back in the 90s. Used to personal train, but now a science teacher.
    Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :Monday: Chest/Tris/Shoulder, Tuesday: Abs, Thursday: Back/Bis/Traps, Friday: Legs
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : Not now...will when get back to cutting. Stress from teaching makes it hard to do too much.
    Current Sport Played (if any) :none
    Current Supplements (please list all product names) :Activate Xtreme, Triazole, Kre-Alkalyn, Cordyceps, Multi, Whey, Fish oil, Vit C
    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :none
    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :none...should be, why would anybody choose to teach 7th graders
    Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :eat 6 times a day. Don't really count anymore. Been doing it for so long, just know what to eat when bulking or cutting.
    Current Daily Water Intake :1+ gal
    Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
    Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : At my age should be able to tell if there is increase of GH. Have taken numerous supplements over the years and know if something is actually working or not.

12. nice app monkey

keep em comin kids!

13. Man, wish I had the time do a log right now, this would be one of my top picks right now, especially with the new and improved profile. On a side note, what are the odds of a ZMK/SGH-Ultra combo going on sale for New Years? I'd like to get stocked up on some more MST goodies soon. Thanks!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Man, wish I had the time do a log right now, this would be one of my top picks right now, especially with the new and improved profile. On a side note, what are the odds of a ZMK/SGH-Ultra combo going on sale for New Years? I'd like to get stocked up on some more MST goodies soon. Thanks!!
    im not ruling it out...

15. Awesome!

16. This needs more APPS

17. Age : 21
    Sex: Male
    Height : 5'8"
    Weight : 193
    Body type : Mesomorph (view avatar)
    Training Experience: Been lifting for about 7 years consistently. I always train for strength and performance. Muscle mass has always been second to performance. I've competed semi-professionally in sport karate, amateur mma, boxing, i also play a lot of football, and I wrestle. Needless to say, I train for explosive power, maximal strength, and I like to keep my endurance up.
    Current Training Schedule / Protocol: Currently I'm doing a very high volume, high frequency routine.
    Monday: Squat, Deadlift, Military 9-15 sets of 3 reps
    Tuesday: Squat, Deadlift, Bench Press: 9-15 sets of 3 reps
    Wednesday: Plyometrics and olympic lifts
    Thursday: Military, Incline bench, bench press, Deadlift: 9-15 sets of 3
    Friday: Military, Incline bench, bench press, Squat: 9-15 sets of 3
    Saturday: lats and biceps
    Sunday: Plyometrics and Olympic Lifts

As you can see, my lifting routine isn't something you'd normally see. However, it is very effective at helping me achieve my goals. Doing the same workout on back to back days, helps to create more muscular damage and growth stimulus. The increased frequency throughout the week allows me to become very neurally adept at these lifts. Especially important since I enjoy powerlifting and being explosive. I also split all my training into two sessions each day. This is to help maximize hormonal concentrations and intensity.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I do some form of cardio almost daily. Usually I do fasted cardio first thing in the morning. On days that I don't do fasted cardio, I will usually play a pick up game of football or do some form of explosive circuit work.
    Current Sport Played: Flag football... That counts right? Powerlifting
    Current Supplements: ON Whey, Anadraulic State GT, Fish oil, multi vit, creatine mono, and glycobol
    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None
    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No
    Current Diet & Macros: Currently doing a recomp... Protein:250-300g, Carbs:250-300, Fat:100g these are taken in on an Intermittent Fasting style diet. I eat from 2pm-10pm, only coffee or water before that in the day.
    Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5-2gallons per day
    Erase + Alpha T2 log
    New AS-GT Fruit Punch Log
    Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I should be selected to be a tester because I am an honest and very detailed reviewer. I will be able to update the log daily or even multiple times daily (check my other logs). The main reason I would like to try out this supplement is because I feel that I have relatively low GH levels. I never seem to dream. When I switched to the IF diet, which is shown to increase GH levels, I started having dreams for the first 2 weeks.. I never had dreams before that, which sucks, but was pretty excited when I finally did. Dreams have gone since then, and i would like to get them back. Another primary reason is that I feel like I need better recovery, Somnidren should definitely help there. Again, I keep a detailed log, and I'm sure others who have read them would back me on this. I'm constantly looking for something to help give me the edge. I work with athletes on a daily basis, and I have to be able to push myself as hard or harder than them. So i NEED to have the opportunity to log this.

18. 25
    M
    Height : 5'7
    Weight : 230
    Body type : Off Season Body Builder
    Training Experience (please be detailed) : Trained to be Natural BB, got injured, now train for me
    Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :M and F full body
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : t/w/th treadmill
    Current Sport Played (if any) :
    Current Supplements (please list all product names) : ADAM, Uni-Liver, fish oil,zinc, magnesium, calcium citrate, cissus, msm, vitamin d3, white flood, hydro whey.
    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : no
    Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : to lazy
    Current Daily Water Intake :4 gallons
    Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : Those full body workouts put a strain on my short beefy body. Any HGH boost would be awsome. I cant ait to feel a little better in the morning.

19. more apps, I need better sleep..

20. I need better recovery and anabolism!!

21. ^x2 + sleep

22. okay folks, this one is locked up. Final answer on winners will be posted within 24 hours!

23. I really do hate suspense... 24 hours can seem so long sometimes.

24. DUM DUM DUM....

25. Stay on the edge of your seats folks!

26. Definitely chillin on the edge of my seat. In an uncomfortable tense sort of way...

27. Hey, thats longer than 24 hours lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Somnidren GH ULTRA!! NP Black Friday Sale....COME IN AND SEE
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 07:48 PM
  2. Somnidren-GH ULTRA and ZMK
    By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 12:31 PM
  3. Legacy's Somnidren GH Ultra (caps) log (sponsored)
    By Legacyfighter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 02:59 PM
  4. New Somindren gh ultra capped version log/review
    By jbryand101b in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 02:22 PM
  5. MST Somnidren-GH Ultra?
    By Ev52 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 12:45 AM