Log our NEW Somnidren GH ULTRA (capped version)!!
- 12-11-2010, 06:59 PM
- 12-11-2010, 06:59 PM
I will put in an app I am 18 so I realize I already have high hormone levels but my sleep is not the greatest and helping recovery is perfect for what I want right now to keep all my muscle tweaks feeling better! so an app will be up soon
- 12-12-2010, 12:09 PM
12-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Age: I am 18
Body Type: A mesomorph
Current training protocol Experience (lifting/cardio): I have been seriously training for a few years now and I am currently training in a split that is Hypertrophy style. By this I mean that I am training each body part twice a week I am training in reps of 10 to 12 for every set and about 3-4 different exercises per muscle group. This is an example of my split:
Chest, Biceps and Triceps Day
Back, Traps and Delts
Rest and Cardio if needed
Quads: Barbell Squats 3 sets of 10
Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12
Sissy Squats 4 sets of 15
Last Was barbell hack squats 3 sets of 12
Hamstrings: Stiff Legged Dead lifts and Jeffersons 4 sets of 10
Leg Curls 4 sets of 12
Calves: I did Calf raises with 4 sets of 20-30 then a movement for the Tibia dorsi with 4 sets of 20-30! My calves were on fire
Chest, Biceps and Triceps Day:
Dumbell Bench 4 sets of 12
Incline Barbell 4 sets of 10
Incline chest flys 4 sets of 12
Hammer Curls superset with rope push down 3-5 sets of 10-12
Barbellcurls superset with close grip bench 4 sets of 10
Preacher Curls superset with tricep dips or kickbacks 3-5 sets 10-12
Back, Traps and Delts:
Start off with some shoulder stretches!
Reverse Lat pulldowns 4 sets of 12
Barbell Rows 4 sets 0f 10
Seated Rows 4 sets of 10
Shoulders: I start with Rotator Cuff exercises 4 sets of each shoulder for 20 reps.
Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 12.
Side Laterals supersetted with modified front raises 4 sets of 12
Military Press 3 sets of 10
Dumbell Shrugs for 5 sets of 15
Reverse Barbell shrugs for 3 sets of 12
20 min of high intensity cardio or 45 minutes of moderate intensity!
With this split I have been getting better size gains which is exactly what I am looking for. Then as you can see the Fourth day is off and if I want I will do cardio but most times I just rest. Then the cycle starts over. If I ever need I will take in an extra day off and rest.
Current Sports: Just Bodybuilding I really am hoping to compete next year as long as no injuries occur!
Current Supplements(list name/brand):
Dymatize Super Multi
LG ASGT- Almost out!
SNS Creatine Mono
True Protein Cissus
True Protein BCAAs
Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None
Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : Nope I do not have any medical problems.
Diet: I have been eating 5 large meals a day with 5g-8g of BCAA's in between meals. A sample day would look like this:
Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, a full cup of oats, 8oz of oj and 8oz of low fat milk. Along with this meal I take my Vitamins!
Second Meal: This meal is actually a homemade meal replacement shake! It consists of two scoops of Whey, a cup of ground oats and a Tbsp of olive oil.
Third Meal: 8oz of chicken cooked with green beans and a sweet potato, and two Tbsp of peanut butter. This is when my next vitamin is taken as well.
Fourth Meal: 9oz of steak with mixed vegetables and a potato with 16 oz of milk.
Fifth meal: This meal is usually around when I wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night which is around 2 or 3. It is another one of my shakes.
Then like I said BCAAs are in between each meal about 2 hours after the meal.
Daily water intake: I drink a gallon of water a day.
Links to Other Reviews or Logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...erone-new.html
Why should we pick YOU: You should pick me because I will not let you down on this log. I am always thankful to be chosen for a log and therefore I am very detailed and put 100% effort into the log to try and help the company out by new customers knowing what to expect from the supplement. Also I do not drink, smoke, or anything close to that so results won't be skewed. I like lifting weights and showing progress. I am very dedicated to reach my goals Also I stay on my diet and and hardly ever miss a day of training so any results from the product would not be skewed from lack of effort. I would be able to post before and after photos as well as a final review and my before and after stats. I would also be able to do a few progress pictures half way through the log to show any progress! Also I believe this product could help me sleep better on top of the recovery benefits. This is because my sleep quality has never been all that great so this could do wonders
Notes: Even if I am not picked I would like to thank the company for this opportunity. This is a great opportunity and I hope I am chosen because I have never tried any of your products and it would be nice to try one. Good luck to everyone who puts in an APP
12-14-2010, 03:11 PM
12-14-2010, 05:34 PM
12-14-2010, 05:54 PM
12-14-2010, 06:32 PM
Good stuff here guys!! Wish I wasn't so busy, otherwise, this would be great. Oh well, I can always go the retail route,lol. I can't wait to give it a go here once things calm down.
12-14-2010, 06:34 PM
i'd like to also add the new capped version was a good idea. simple way to make a product better. I have some somnidren right now, and it's all clumpy and stuff. I even put in extra of those dry packets you get with other supps to try to help. no luck. i think it must of been a chemical reaction making it wet. as im in arizona, and it is dry.
only product i've ever had that got all clumpy and mushy. but I still take it!
12-14-2010, 07:41 PM
Mine turned that way too, but it was my own fault, as I always go overboard on stocking up on supps. I had like 2 stacks of that and ZMK. Like you, I still used it anyways.
12-16-2010, 04:37 PM
• Sex - M
• Weight :215
• Body type :Meso
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :Training since 16 yrs old. Started with chalky protein and Weider's multi-packs. Came in 14th in the first Muscle Media competition back in the 90s. Used to personal train, but now a science teacher.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :Monday: Chest/Tris/Shoulder, Tuesday: Abs, Thursday: Back/Bis/Traps, Friday: Legs
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : Not now...will when get back to cutting. Stress from teaching makes it hard to do too much.
• Current Sport Played (if any) :none
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :Activate Xtreme, Triazole, Kre-Alkalyn, Cordyceps, Multi, Whey, Fish oil, Vit C
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :none
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :none...should be, why would anybody choose to teach 7th graders
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :eat 6 times a day. Don't really count anymore. Been doing it for so long, just know what to eat when bulking or cutting.
• Current Daily Water Intake :1+ gal
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : At my age should be able to tell if there is increase of GH. Have taken numerous supplements over the years and know if something is actually working or not.
12-18-2010, 07:01 AM
12-18-2010, 07:23 AM
Man, wish I had the time do a log right now, this would be one of my top picks right now, especially with the new and improved profile. On a side note, what are the odds of a ZMK/SGH-Ultra combo going on sale for New Years? I'd like to get stocked up on some more MST goodies soon. Thanks!!
12-18-2010, 08:06 AM
12-18-2010, 08:09 AM
12-18-2010, 10:35 PM
12-19-2010, 02:42 AM
Age : 21
• Sex: Male
• Height : 5'8"
• Weight : 193
• Body type : Mesomorph (view avatar)
• Training Experience: Been lifting for about 7 years consistently. I always train for strength and performance. Muscle mass has always been second to performance. I've competed semi-professionally in sport karate, amateur mma, boxing, i also play a lot of football, and I wrestle. Needless to say, I train for explosive power, maximal strength, and I like to keep my endurance up.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol: Currently I'm doing a very high volume, high frequency routine.
Monday: Squat, Deadlift, Military 9-15 sets of 3 reps
Tuesday: Squat, Deadlift, Bench Press: 9-15 sets of 3 reps
Wednesday: Plyometrics and olympic lifts
Thursday: Military, Incline bench, bench press, Deadlift: 9-15 sets of 3
Friday: Military, Incline bench, bench press, Squat: 9-15 sets of 3
Saturday: lats and biceps
Sunday: Plyometrics and Olympic Lifts
As you can see, my lifting routine isn't something you'd normally see. However, it is very effective at helping me achieve my goals. Doing the same workout on back to back days, helps to create more muscular damage and growth stimulus. The increased frequency throughout the week allows me to become very neurally adept at these lifts. Especially important since I enjoy powerlifting and being explosive. I also split all my training into two sessions each day. This is to help maximize hormonal concentrations and intensity.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I do some form of cardio almost daily. Usually I do fasted cardio first thing in the morning. On days that I don't do fasted cardio, I will usually play a pick up game of football or do some form of explosive circuit work.
• Current Sport Played: Flag football... That counts right? Powerlifting
• Current Supplements: ON Whey, Anadraulic State GT, Fish oil, multi vit, creatine mono, and glycobol
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No
• Current Diet & Macros: Currently doing a recomp... Protein:250-300g, Carbs:250-300, Fat:100g these are taken in on an Intermittent Fasting style diet. I eat from 2pm-10pm, only coffee or water before that in the day.
• Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5-2gallons per day
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
Erase + Alpha T2 log
New AS-GT Fruit Punch Log
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I should be selected to be a tester because I am an honest and very detailed reviewer. I will be able to update the log daily or even multiple times daily (check my other logs). The main reason I would like to try out this supplement is because I feel that I have relatively low GH levels. I never seem to dream. When I switched to the IF diet, which is shown to increase GH levels, I started having dreams for the first 2 weeks.. I never had dreams before that, which sucks, but was pretty excited when I finally did. Dreams have gone since then, and i would like to get them back. Another primary reason is that I feel like I need better recovery, Somnidren should definitely help there. Again, I keep a detailed log, and I'm sure others who have read them would back me on this. I'm constantly looking for something to help give me the edge. I work with athletes on a daily basis, and I have to be able to push myself as hard or harder than them. So i NEED to have the opportunity to log this.
12-19-2010, 03:08 AM
• Height : 5'7
• Weight : 230
• Body type : Off Season Body Builder
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Trained to be Natural BB, got injured, now train for me
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :M and F full body
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : t/w/th treadmill
• Current Sport Played (if any) :
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : ADAM, Uni-Liver, fish oil,zinc, magnesium, calcium citrate, cissus, msm, vitamin d3, white flood, hydro whey.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : no
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : to lazy
• Current Daily Water Intake :4 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : Those full body workouts put a strain on my short beefy body. Any HGH boost would be awsome. I cant ait to feel a little better in the morning.
12-19-2010, 05:36 PM
12-19-2010, 09:45 PM
12-19-2010, 10:13 PM
12-20-2010, 10:33 PM
12-20-2010, 10:54 PM
12-20-2010, 11:27 PM
12-20-2010, 11:37 PM
12-21-2010, 09:25 AM
12-21-2010, 03:13 PM
12-21-2010, 04:07 PM
12-21-2010, 06:40 PM
12-21-2010, 09:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 28Last Post: 10-21-2011, 06:48 PM
- By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 20Last Post: 05-31-2011, 11:31 AM
- By Legacyfighter in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 81Last Post: 02-23-2011, 01:59 PM
- By jbryand101b in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-14-2011, 01:22 PM
- By Ev52 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2010, 11:45 PM