StimX Sample Blow-Out!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHO WANTS SOME?!?!?!

Samples of the new StimulantX - featuring 1-MeTIQ - are IN!!

To celebrate, we're giving away a slew of 'em! How? EASY!!

Post up in this thread WHY you want to try it. That's all. That's it!!

In the next few days, we'll go through every post and send you a message saying exactly how to get it for FREE!! No shipping charges, absolutely positively 100% FREE!!!

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOW UP!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will play along. I def miss SX effects.

I want it because Im looking for extra help for next semester. When I took SX I LOVED going to class. It made studying easy.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im in.

I am a very big fan and collector of AX, I will get it one way or another.

lol

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
how can i say no? I want it because I love stims ,and I love free , so since you are giving stims away for free , I love you twice, thats why.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HA!! I like the way you think...

Also, in case anyone missed it, there is a way to get a free BOTTLE of StimX, too! Back up to the Promo section and look for my other thread. A tad more to it, but definitely some fun!!

:cheers:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stim X?? ummm....Stim-YES!
have been wondering how it compares to 1,3 dim...and/or E...'make it so, #1' ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to give this a shot. I am taking some Speed V2 right now to help with my recomp and this would be a perfect time to compare the two. Review of all my thoughts will surely be posted as well.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stim X?? ummm....Stim-YES!
have been wondering how it compares to 1,3 dim...and/or E...'make it so, #1' ;)
HA!! I get it. :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'd love to try these, i still have half a bottle of the old stuff, and a sample of this could help as i start to cut after the new year

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already ordered a sample for myself, but I'd like to get another sample for my wife to try out. With the toddler, she's looking for some extra energy!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty sweet yeah ? Remember, no hidden charges, no shipping, just free free FREE!!... So just post up!!

If a shot of full bottle of the new Stim-X sounds like a nice treat, swing over to Tims other thread... (You'll find it in the Company Promotions subforum) Just a little more work, but totaly worth it... You'll see... ;)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Been looking for a new stim to replace SX....Need to start cutting after the Holidays!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
AX made one of my favorite stims so I would love to try this out.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Because if I try it and like it, I just might buy it and tell all of my millions (and millions) of followers and they might buy it too. :D

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
I wanna try it, just to see if it can even come close to what the original product did, most products that are revamped seem to be a disappointment in comparison

Mohawkharry

Awards
Working 14 hour days and still hitting the weights 3 days a week at 42 years old! I could use a break from the Starbucks...
Please let me try it.
Thanks

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm old and tired and I fear change but i would like to change to a stim with no 1,3 dimeth in it, A stim is supposed to impart energy not an overwhelming desire to take a nap.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
count me in

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
It could not get any easier guys haha, just post up in the thread, anything, and be entered to win!! An theres going to be ALOT of winners!!!

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
honestly, Id like to try this out in the Gym, for working out, and also for day to day activities, as well as Studying at the University. all 3

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would like to try it to see how it works for days i work early in the morning. I require stims on those days.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
honestly, Id like to try this out in the Gym, for working out, and also for day to day activities, as well as Studying at the University. all 3
Sounds like a pretty good plan there! Keep in mind that StimX is time-released, so using it as a pre-w/o might not be the best use for it. But for long days, getting stuff done, and other daily activities, just can't beat it!

Like I said in the vid - you'll see for yourself. :cheers:

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I want to try it b/c I've tried all the different versions, and I'd love to have a new stim to rely on....I'd like to know how this one differs.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
would love to try in place of Green Tea!
I love green tea, I drink some special green tea
which turns me into This:

purelife1

well i cant pass this up..i want to try it cause im getting old and need a edge to keep me going

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I've tried all the AX products and Macedaddy is no longer my Ace in the Hole

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would love to try in place of Green Tea!
I love green tea, I drink some special green tea
which turns me into This:

Dude... yer green tea is too green. :alcoholic:

well i cant pass this up..i want to try it cause im getting old and need a edge to keep me going
AMEN!!!!

I've tried all the AX products and Macedaddy is no longer my Ace in the Hole
So... you callin me an acehole, bro? :no:

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
I've been a big fan of LeanFX so giving StimX a try sounds very interesting. I like the idea of it being time time released rather than a PreWO type of spike/crash in energy. Hook me up and I'll post my feedback on it.

Pound4Pound

Pound4Pound

Awards
Dang, I just paid $5 for some samples from your site lol

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been a big fan of LeanFX so giving StimX a try sounds very interesting. I like the idea of it being time time released rather than a PreWO type of spike/crash in energy. Hook me up and I'll post my feedback on it.
Feedback is nice! Consider it done. Someone will be in touch with you (and everyone) in a few days. Gonna let the thread grow, then start hammerin' everyone with the "how to". :D

Dang, I just paid $5 for some samples from your site lol
Buy 5, get one free!!!! Or, ya know, you could always visit my other StimX thread. Do a good job in there and you could have just bought yourself a whole BOTTLE for $5. :D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i already posted a vid :D
Gotta be a vid of YOU, man! Just hop in front of a cam and tell me why? Easy peasy. Or... just write me a good sob story. Vids get first dibs, but I won't pass up an entertaining tale of woe. :D

Pound4Pound

Pound4Pound

Awards
Gotta be a vid of YOU, man! Just hop in front of a cam and tell me why? Easy peasy. Or... just write me a good sob story. Vids get first dibs, but I won't pass up an entertaining tale of woe. :D
I thought I'd at least get some points for effort and creativity haha