Rezolution is comming!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Rezolution is comming!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    My Rez just showed up!... dosing is near
    Oh goody! Let us know how it goes
    I'm just waiting for more caps right now. Once I get to do more experimenting with dosing protocols, I'll post up another update.
    On a side note, i will only be testing rezolution based on its initial effects. I'm not cutting, so I can't comment on it in terms of fat loss and I probably will not be using it daily.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

Reputation Reputation

Notes: **** is wicked.., now i dosed on an empty stomach based on talking to Eric.. euphoria feeling, yes!..I was quite impressed with the energy, but i didnt wait on the second dose because i would have been wired up like an 8 day clock.. I'm really never hungry in the AM anyways so it was tough to tell about the appetite being suppressed. But ill dose it tonight and see how it effects it..
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Notes: **** is wicked.., now i dosed on an empty stomach based on talking to Eric.. euphoria feeling, yes!..I was quite impressed with the energy, but i didnt wait on the second dose because i would have been wired up like an 8 day clock.. I'm really never hungry in the AM anyways so it was tough to tell about the appetite being suppressed. But ill dose it tonight and see how it effects it..
    If after the 2nd dose, come 3am you're still buzzing with having just scrubbed your entire house spotless, feel free to come on over to clean up mine man, my kids wreak havoc on it...I'll leave the house key under the door mat...

I see the presale is up too....
    •   

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    If after the 2nd dose, come 3am you're still buzzing with having just scrubbed your entire house spotless, feel free to come on over to clean up mine man, my kids wreak havoc on it...I'll leave the house key under the door mat...

I see the presale is up too....

Maybe i should start painting

yes the presale is up.....
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    So the real question is this: as potent a stim as this is, what is its efficacy as a fat burner/thermogenic? I didn't see anything novel in the ingredient panel that jumps out at me and says wow! This is not meant to be a dig at LG at all, I want to understand the science behind what makes this so much better than any other new stim/thermo on the market?
    I really like how this question has been ignored... you should be jumping to explain how Rezolution is so much better. I don't get it.
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

I really like how this question has been ignored... you should be jumping to explain how Rezolution is so much better. I don't get it.
    Whatup my man? From what I gather, I think the difference is going to be 5-HTP; the appetite suppresant properties. Above that, feeling good when most folks feel like crap on a diet.

Stick tight, theres plenty of time to get this answered before production!
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So the real question is this: as potent a stim as this is, what is its efficacy as a fat burner/thermogenic? I didn't see anything novel in the ingredient panel that jumps out at me and says wow! This is not meant to be a dig at LG at all, I want to understand the science behind what makes this so much better than any other new stim/thermo on the market?
    I think this one is more of a feel good diet pill than anything else...it makes dieting easier. Of course any stim product is going to release fat and increase metabolism to some degree... To my knowledge, the ingredients that make rez so much different are the dopamine reuptake inhibitors. Those, in combination with the other ingredients, keep you feeling better for longer than other fat burners. Even after most of the stim effect wore off, I found that my mood was still elevated. Can any reps confirm this?

usplabsdirect.com
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subb'd for the info!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This looks like very good stuff... definitely interested, has there been beta tests done?

It's a happy pill that burns fat and gets you amped unlike anything you've ever experienced!

What Rezolution does?

Combines the most potent stimulants (specialized synephrine, geranamine, caffeine) with dopamine precursors (N-Actyl Tyrosine and L-Dopa) plus two herbs that block both Dopamine and Norepinephrine re-uptake (meaning makes dopamine active longer). Add in 5-HTP for increased serotonin and you get a natural high and a stimulant effect that lasts for hours. Sweet spot is 3 capsules (for experienced users)

The two ingredients that make dopamine active longer are:

Dopamine transporter inhibitory and antiparkinsonian effect of common flowering quince extract.

Zhao G, Jiang ZH, Zheng XW, Zang SY, Guo LH.

Common flowering quince (FQ) is the fruit of Chaenomeles speciosa (Sweet) Nakai. FQ-containing ****tails have been applied to the treatment of neuralgia, migraine, and depression in traditional Chinese medicine. The present study assessed whether FQ is effective in dopamine transporter (DAT) regulation and antiparkinsonism by utilizing in vitro and in vivo assays, respectively. FQ at concentrations of 1-1000 microg/ml concentration-dependently inhibited dopamine uptake by Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells stably expressing DAT (D8 cells) and by synaptosomes. FQ had a slight inhibitory action on norepinephrine uptake by CHO cells expressing the norepinephrine transporter and no inhibitory effect on gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) uptake by CHO cells expressing GABA transporter-1 or serotonin uptake by the serotonin transporter. A viability assay showed that FQ mitigated 1-methyl-4-phenylpyridinium-induced toxicity in D8 cells. Furthermore, in behavioral studies, FQ alleviated rotational behavior in 6-hydroxydopamine-treated rats and improved deficits in endurance performance in 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine (MPTP)-treated mice. Furthermore, immunohistochemistry revealed that FQ markedly reduced the loss of tyrosine hydroxylase-positive neurons in the substantia nigra in MPTP-treated mice. In summary, FQ is a selective, potent DAT inhibitor and has antiparkinsonian-like effects that are mediated possibly by DAT suppression. FQ has the potential to be further developed for Parkinson's disease treatment.

Inhibitive effects of Fructus Psoraleae extract on dopamine transporter and noradrenaline transporter.

Zhao G, Li S, Qin GW, Fei J, Guo LH.

A petroleum ether extract (FP) from Fructus Psoraleae, seeds of Psoralea corylifolia L. (Leguminosae), was found to strongly inhibit dopamine (DA) uptake by dopamine transporter (DAT) heterogeneously expressed cells (D8 cells) and noradrenaline (NE) uptake by noradrenaline transporter (NET) heterogeneously expressed cells, which, however, had no effect on gamma-aminobutyric acid transporter heterogeneously expressed cells and serotonin transporter heterogeneously expressed cells at the concentration up to 100 microg/ml. These inhibitory effects were also confirmed by experiments on SK-N-SH cell line and synaptosomes from rats' brains. In addition, FP showed a significantly mitigating effect on 1-methyl-4-pyridinium induced injury of D8 cells. Meanwhile, FP dose-dependently reduced the binding of tritium-labeled cocaine analog (-)-2beta-carbomethoxy-3beta-(4-fluorophenyl) tropane to DAT of D8 cells, which suggests that FP may inhibit DAT activity in the same way as cocaine does. Behavioral study showed FP had a long-lasting stimulant effects on the activity of intact mice and reserpinized mice. So FP is proposed as a kind of DAT and NET inhibitor and may be involved in the process of regulating the DA and NE system, and FP or its unknown bioactive compounds may be developed into new medicines for disorders such as Parkinson's disease, depression, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or cocaine addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

Reputation Reputation

first off , your question wasnt being ignored...

Well you obviously have the Stim complex, but you add in the re-uptake inhibitors and that right there in my mind is what sets this product apart
    The increase levels of dopamine will produce a curb feel of appetite, which is #1 in dieting... right? but add in the great feeling of doing this with the product and at the same time you feel like **** when you are dieting...

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    This looks like very good stuff... definitely interested, has there been beta tests done?
    Eric has had testers, yes.....

I had also taken it, well right now... just a few though, but you bet your bottom im going to grab a few bottles!!

Reputation Reputation

Exactly. Listen, I am not convinced any of these so called designer thermo's work all that well, we've seen Raspberry keytones, 7-Keto etc...

They all sort of work, but none of them really set the world on fire. The best thing to do when dieting is not eat so much...

It would be awesome if you guys put together an economical package deal similar to the one offered when Natadrol was released (Natadrol x2, plus T-911). I was thinking of something in the $50 range that consisted of two bottles of Rezolution plus LipoBurn or Speed V-2?

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    The best thing to do when dieting is not eat so much...
    Bingo!, supplement Rez and its a winner

all im saying is this **** works!

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    It would be awesome if you guys put together an economical package deal similar to the one offered when Natadrol was released (Natadrol x2, plus T-911). I was thinking of something in the $50 range that consisted of two bottles of Rezolution plus LipoBurn or Speed V-2?
    If the 7 Keto des go through, stacking the two of these should be insane!..

I had one of the best nights last night at work!, i lowered my cal intake just to try it out and see how it really could "Curb" my appetite..and i was shocked.. usually when I'm trying to cut down and so forth I'll really cut out allot of ****, which leads me to being very moody. I didnt have a care in the world last night.. But I will say the stim aspect of Rez hits me like a son of bitch!

Eric send me more! haha

Reputation Reputation

I forgot to add, that was one of the sickest deals ive seen!

I forgot to add, that was one of the sickest deals ive seen!
    I know, right. On top of the deal itself, you guys (LG) included free shipping! So, yeah, I would love to see a similar Rezolution deal.

Reputation Reputation

I know, right. On top of the deal itself, you guys (LG) included free shipping! So, yeah, I would love to see a similar Rezolution deal.
    being that its on a pre sale right now, i don't see a similar deal.., but this doesn't count out anything...

being that its on a pre sale right now, i don't see a similar deal.., but this doesn't count out anything...
    Well, I guess there's always Christmas... or New Years... or a spontaneous promotion!
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

can i snort this?
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Exactly. Listen, I am not convinced any of these so called designer thermo's work all that well, we've seen Raspberry keytones, 7-Keto etc...

They all sort of work, but none of them really set the world on fire. The best thing to do when dieting is not eat so much...
    you mean...dieting down is really that simple? eat less, move more?
    If the 7 Keto des go through, stacking the two of these should be insane!..

I had one of the best nights last night at work!, i lowered my cal intake just to try it out and see how it really could "Curb" my appetite..and i was shocked.. usually when I'm trying to cut down and so forth I'll really cut out allot of ****, which leads me to being very moody. I didnt have a care in the world last night.. But I will say the stim aspect of Rez hits me like a son of bitch!

Eric send me more! haha
    nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    can i snort this?
    there needs to be something about this on the warning label...

usplabsdirect.com
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Subbed!
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

will it help me clean my house and pull weeds in my front yard at 2 a.m.?

Reputation Reputation

will it help me clean my house and pull weeds in my front yard at 2 a.m.?
    and your neighbors!

Reputation Reputation

can i snort this?
    lmao

for the record...NO

lmao

for the record...NO
    So, Rezolution does not come prepackaged with a razor blade and rolled $20?
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

So, Rezolution does not come prepackaged with a razor blade and rolled $20?
    No...but it does come in a sexy black and purple box!

usplabsdirect.com

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    No...but it does come in a sexy black and purple box!

...SOLD!
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

will this replace my crystal meth i use to cut? how about the coke diet?
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Lift are you crashing? Are you doing cardio on it?
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Lift are you crashing? Are you doing cardio on it?
    Good question.. I hate the crash off of stims..
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Good question.. I hate the crash off of stims..
    Me too bro. However, if their is a crash, if I can time it so I crash before bed, might not be so bad

Either way, I cannot wait to try dis shii!
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Me too bro. However, if their is a crash, if I can time it so I crash before bed, might not be so bad

I used to time my ECA and clen dose before bed time worked great! By the time my head hit that pillow it was lights out!!
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I used to time my ECA and clen dose before bed time worked great! By the time my head hit that pillow it was lights out!!
    Will you be trying this brosinski?

Reputation Reputation

Flex, i ran out of the supply..which sucks!, I would dose it close to sleep though.. at least i sure as hell wont!, serioulsy though... I thought with the 1,3d I would crash at the dose i was running..but i was never an issue... this is based off history..
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

I don't really crash off 3 caps, but I do come down faster than I do off of 2 caps. I've found that 2 at a time is usually all that i like to use. Three caps is great, but sometimes I get side effects like a headache from I assume too much caffeine as a single ingredient. Yesterday I tried 2-1-2 and felt great all day...2-2-2 might have been even better I find that when doing light cardio on this stuff, the endorphins kick in more strongly, and I've also found that i can get the same mood effects of the first dose of the day with a lower second dose(like if I do 3 in the a.m., then 2 in the p.m., the 2 cap dose brings me up to about where the 3 cap dose did) I happen to have some hghup, so I want to try having a few of those with rez to see if the extra mucuna intensifies the mood effects at all.

usplabsdirect.com
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Will you be trying this brosinski?
    Hellz yeah I will!! '11 will be the year of the cut for me.

For those of you who have tried Rezolution, have you experienced any mood enhancing or cognitive effects?
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Flex, i ran out of the supply..which sucks!, I would dose it close to sleep though.. at least i sure as hell wont!, serioulsy though... I thought with the 1,3d I would crash at the dose i was running..but i was never an issue... this is based off history..
    Get a full bottles worth fella!

Reputation Reputation

For those of you who have tried Rezolution, have you experienced any mood enhancing or cognitive effects?
    mood enhanced? yes definitely.. cognitive effects as far as decision making really hasn't been a problem for me, maybe in a stressed situation , but this is where the mood level kicks in with the Rezolution. Which in return, balances it out..

does that make sence?...lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting with LG Rezolution
    By clh5688 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:44 AM
  2. lg's rezolution
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:16 PM
  3. How to properly dose LG Rezolution?
    By southpaw23 in forum LG Sciences