• Legend!
  • Established
Definitely interested :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
much more info to come ladies and gentlemen ;).. and there will be logging op's!

emssherill

Awards
cool............................................................................

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool, I have high hopes after how well Lipo Burn works. This would fit right into my recomp and I am more than willing to log this ;).

Edit - Did I just see that this is tablets? What ever happened to a topical 7-keto?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool, I have high hopes after how well Lipo Burn works. This would fit right into my recomp and I am more than willing to log this ;).
Rezolution/Natadrol recomp stack:D Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To clarify, Rez is the transdermal 'rub on' that's being discussed out in the supp section, yes, no...maybe so? I printed the pic off and proceeded to rub it on my 'squishy parts'...I sure hope the final product works better than this...although on second thought, I used a black/white lazer printer...perhaps color ink jet would have been the way to go....brb, testing my hypothesis....:fingersx:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rezolution/Natadrol recomp stack:D Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
True that would be sick though I am running Prime/Pink Magic/Recompadrol at the moment. I do have me three Natadrol waiting in the wings though... but on to the hard stuff before I go back to the Nata.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Great! I can't wait to get my hands on this! :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To clarify, Rez is the transdermal 'rub on' that's being discussed out in the supp section, yes, no...maybe so? I printed the pic off and proceeded to rub it on my 'squishy parts'...I sure hope the final product works better than this...although on second thought, I used a black/white lazer printer...perhaps color ink jet would have been the way to go....brb, testing my hypothesis....:fingersx:
EDIT: no

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to clarify, this is not the transdermal product!..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm... stackable with SpeedV2 or no? I may be running that and helping the cause is always a good plan if you ask me.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product Info!!

It's a happy pill that burns fat and gets you amped unlike anything you've ever experienced!

What Rezolution does?

Combines the most potent stimulants (specialized synephrine, geranamine, caffeine) with dopamine precursors (N-Actyl Tyrosine and L-Dopa) plus two herbs that block both Dopamine and Norepinephrine re-uptake (meaning makes dopamine active longer). Add in 5-HTP for increased serotonin and you get a natural high and a stimulant effect that lasts for hours. Sweet spot is 3 capsules (for experienced users)

The two ingredients that make dopamine active longer are:

Dopamine transporter inhibitory and antiparkinsonian effect of common flowering quince extract.

Zhao G, Jiang ZH, Zheng XW, Zang SY, Guo LH.

Common flowering quince (FQ) is the fruit of Chaenomeles speciosa (Sweet) Nakai. FQ-containing ****tails have been applied to the treatment of neuralgia, migraine, and depression in traditional Chinese medicine. The present study assessed whether FQ is effective in dopamine transporter (DAT) regulation and antiparkinsonism by utilizing in vitro and in vivo assays, respectively. FQ at concentrations of 1-1000 microg/ml concentration-dependently inhibited dopamine uptake by Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells stably expressing DAT (D8 cells) and by synaptosomes. FQ had a slight inhibitory action on norepinephrine uptake by CHO cells expressing the norepinephrine transporter and no inhibitory effect on gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) uptake by CHO cells expressing GABA transporter-1 or serotonin uptake by the serotonin transporter. A viability assay showed that FQ mitigated 1-methyl-4-phenylpyridinium-induced toxicity in D8 cells. Furthermore, in behavioral studies, FQ alleviated rotational behavior in 6-hydroxydopamine-treated rats and improved deficits in endurance performance in 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine (MPTP)-treated mice. Furthermore, immunohistochemistry revealed that FQ markedly reduced the loss of tyrosine hydroxylase-positive neurons in the substantia nigra in MPTP-treated mice. In summary, FQ is a selective, potent DAT inhibitor and has antiparkinsonian-like effects that are mediated possibly by DAT suppression. FQ has the potential to be further developed for Parkinson's disease treatment.

Inhibitive effects of Fructus Psoraleae extract on dopamine transporter and noradrenaline transporter.

Zhao G, Li S, Qin GW, Fei J, Guo LH.

A petroleum ether extract (FP) from Fructus Psoraleae, seeds of Psoralea corylifolia L. (Leguminosae), was found to strongly inhibit dopamine (DA) uptake by dopamine transporter (DAT) heterogeneously expressed cells (D8 cells) and noradrenaline (NE) uptake by noradrenaline transporter (NET) heterogeneously expressed cells, which, however, had no effect on gamma-aminobutyric acid transporter heterogeneously expressed cells and serotonin transporter heterogeneously expressed cells at the concentration up to 100 microg/ml. These inhibitory effects were also confirmed by experiments on SK-N-SH cell line and synaptosomes from rats' brains. In addition, FP showed a significantly mitigating effect on 1-methyl-4-pyridinium induced injury of D8 cells. Meanwhile, FP dose-dependently reduced the binding of tritium-labeled cocaine analog (-)-2beta-carbomethoxy-3beta-(4-fluorophenyl) tropane to DAT of D8 cells, which suggests that FP may inhibit DAT activity in the same way as cocaine does. Behavioral study showed FP had a long-lasting stimulant effects on the activity of intact mice and reserpinized mice. So FP is proposed as a kind of DAT and NET inhibitor and may be involved in the process of regulating the DA and NE system, and FP or its unknown bioactive compounds may be developed into new medicines for disorders such as Parkinson's disease, depression, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or cocaine addiction.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were looking for a pre-sale date of 1.1.11:D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
presale date 12/1/2010? that sounds better haha

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like my next science experiment lol.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Really diggin this. I was waiting for a fat burner from LG, and it's on its way!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
re-uptake inhibitors are powerful agents.
Indeed they are. This stuff should be pretty damn potent based on what I've read so far.

I'm interested to see more. LG is a solid company, so I'm looking forward to this one.

-John

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to know how this compares to Speed V2; it is meant to replace or are they going to remain as different supplements in the LG lineup.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wooooh this sounds very good :D

//CC

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a lot stronger of a stim than speed V2. I took 3 at around noon and was flying until 5 pm. It comes in waves and is very potent.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dopamine is a potent GH and testosterone agonist, meaning that dopamine inhibits prolactin release and hypothalamic somatostatin secretion, which allows for a greater stimulatory effect of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) and secretion of testosterone by the testes?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a lot stronger of a stim than speed V2. I took 3 at around noon and was flying until 5 pm. It comes in waves and is very potent.
sounds like (solid diet) w/Rez + topical 7-keto = fat melting yumminess...just felt a shiver...pretty sure my fat cells are skeered and are now huddled together planning their next defensive play...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you provide safety data on these RI's?

The more and more I look at this lineup, the more and more it perplexes me. I do not claim in any way that these herbals are the strongest of products, but...

To me... it looks like you took the cocaine effects rap sheet and tried to reproduce every effect through what are currently legal herbs.

Cocaine is a NDRI (NorE-Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor), just as you are trying to reproduce here.

Add in Serotonin through 5HTP and you have every reward center being hit, not to mention the extreme stress on the heart via the NorE RI.

I don't claim to say the strength of these are near on par, but with the pathways that you are playing with, I hope you bring some safety data to the table, something proving this doesn't cause angina as cocaine does.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following along on this. I've never tried coke. Maybe nows my chance!! :lol:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish it was as strong as coke...but sadly it's still a legal supplement.

We'd have a captured market here though! Get hooked on Rezolution literally!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish it was as strong as coke...but sadly it's still a legal supplement.

We'd have a captured market here though! Get hooked on Rezolution literally!
Are you saying there is no addictive consequence's? NDRI's are notoriously addictive due their strong rewarding properties. That's why i asked for some type of safety information... theoretically can abuse cause angina?

I never stated it was as strong as coke, but that you have seemingly googled it's physiological effects and attempted to recreate it through herbal supplementation.

You didn't answer one thing I was inquisitive of, instead just side stepped my post.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the first time i used Phentermine not eat in 36 hours and i can`t sleep in 24 hours the euphoric is INSANE but this damn it thing destroy totally my libido.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everything in there is safe on its own and we don't have anyone having issues in our test groups, so I am not too concerned. First off, I don't even believe for one second that everyone who does coke gets angina. Second, these are not cocaine, so although I wish it felt like coke, it doesn't which means it doesn't have much of a chance of having similar properties.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything in there is safe on its own and we don't have anyone having issues in our test groups, so I am not too concerned. First off, I don't even believe for one second that everyone who does coke gets angina. Second, these are not cocaine, so although I wish it felt like coke, it doesn't which means it doesn't have much of a chance of having similar properties.
One of the guys in the group is down 10lbs!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does a presale of , say, around 24$ sound?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's all you had to say. You have no idea how safe these things are.

As for the rest of your post, your reasoning is pretty shotty. Not everyone gets angina if they take coke? So that is your official response? You mean to tell me that you feel comfortable selling something that people will throw down their gullet and your answer to my question is, not everyone who does coke gets angina?

And your next response really takes the cake... you may want to repost that under your alter ego Erin Raad on Ezine. So, since it doesn't feel like coke, they have no chance of having similar effects in the body? Cocaine is a NDRI, you claim your new product is a NDRI.... but they have no chance of having the same properties? Your science is not sound.

Oh, and realize I am not researching these as I discuss them with you, but rather I am taking your claims at face value and posing questions to you about your product.

I honestly believe the product will do as stated if the NDRI components really do as stated, considering the fact that a few pharma fat loss drugs are NDRI's. But the facts remain that NDRIs are known to be addictive and can cause future heart issues. Let's not forget Pipradrol and Pyrovalerone fall into these same categories. That is why I asked if there was safety information since the chasm is very wide with regard to safety profiles of drugs in this arena. It very well could fall on the safe side, hence the reason I asked if you had any data on it.

I will just await peoples response after some of the vets pick it up to report their vitals.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cocaine has a much wider spectrum of activity so, it's not the same. Cocaine also does the same thing to serotonin.

Additionally, these herbs have been taken for thousands of years with no reported dangers. The fact that they have been shown to have this quality doesn't change the fact that if they were indeed dangerous they would have been an issue on their own and we are not the first people to sell these as supplements either.

Dopamine precursors have been available for years and the small amount of the precursors in the product isn't going to massively effect dopamine levels much more than endogenous dopamine.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cocaine has a much wider spectrum of activity so, it's not the same. Cocaine also does the same thing to serotonin.

Additionally, these herbs have been taken for thousands of years with no reported dangers. The fact that they have been shown to have this quality doesn't change the fact that if they were indeed dangerous they would have been an issue on their own and we are not the first people to sell these as supplements either.

Dopamine precursors have been available for years and the small amount of the precursors in the product isn't going to massively effect dopamine levels much more than endogenous dopamine.
Thats why I was asking and getting info. Dopamine precursors are of no consequence, it is the RI's I was asking about. RI's impact the levels much more than any precursor. I assumed you wanted the serotonin impact as you put 5-HTP in there. SRI's are much harder come by and even more dangerous with the idea of serotonin syndrome being a product of SRI's.

Again, you have made a logical fallacy. You say they have been taken safely for years individually means nothing, you do not prove the safety by looking at each ingredient... if that was the case, then ECY would be a completely safe with no issues.

Again, i do not doubt the notion, but will await for some vets to post up their BP and experience.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, little did I know this was going to be that controversial of a product. Sounds to me like it could be GREAT but may cause some people to not feel the best if they stop it abruptly. That is what I see as a possible complication, some type of withdrawal.