Rezolution is comming!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I wish it was as strong as coke...but sadly it's still a legal supplement.

We'd have a captured market here though! Get hooked on Rezolution literally!

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    I wish it was as strong as coke...but sadly it's still a legal supplement.

We'd have a captured market here though! Get hooked on Rezolution literally!
    Are you saying there is no addictive consequence's? NDRI's are notoriously addictive due their strong rewarding properties. That's why i asked for some type of safety information... theoretically can abuse cause angina?

I never stated it was as strong as coke, but that you have seemingly googled it's physiological effects and attempted to recreate it through herbal supplementation.

You didn't answer one thing I was inquisitive of, instead just side stepped my post.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

the first time i used Phentermine not eat in 36 hours and i can`t sleep in 24 hours the euphoric is INSANE but this damn it thing destroy totally my libido.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Everything in there is safe on its own and we don't have anyone having issues in our test groups, so I am not too concerned. First off, I don't even believe for one second that everyone who does coke gets angina. Second, these are not cocaine, so although I wish it felt like coke, it doesn't which means it doesn't have much of a chance of having similar properties.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Everything in there is safe on its own and we don't have anyone having issues in our test groups, so I am not too concerned. First off, I don't even believe for one second that everyone who does coke gets angina. Second, these are not cocaine, so although I wish it felt like coke, it doesn't which means it doesn't have much of a chance of having similar properties.
    One of the guys in the group is down 10lbs!
  6. Registered User
    Answers

How does a presale of , say, around 24$ sound?
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

That's all you had to say. You have no idea how safe these things are.

As for the rest of your post, your reasoning is pretty shotty. Not everyone gets angina if they take coke? So that is your official response? You mean to tell me that you feel comfortable selling something that people will throw down their gullet and your answer to my question is, not everyone who does coke gets angina?

And your next response really takes the cake... you may want to repost that under your alter ego Erin Raad on Ezine. So, since it doesn't feel like coke, they have no chance of having similar effects in the body? Cocaine is a NDRI, you claim your new product is a NDRI.... but they have no chance of having the same properties? Your science is not sound.

Oh, and realize I am not researching these as I discuss them with you, but rather I am taking your claims at face value and posing questions to you about your product.

I honestly believe the product will do as stated if the NDRI components really do as stated, considering the fact that a few pharma fat loss drugs are NDRI's. But the facts remain that NDRIs are known to be addictive and can cause future heart issues. Let's not forget Pipradrol and Pyrovalerone fall into these same categories. That is why I asked if there was safety information since the chasm is very wide with regard to safety profiles of drugs in this arena. It very well could fall on the safe side, hence the reason I asked if you had any data on it.

I will just await peoples response after some of the vets pick it up to report their vitals.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Cocaine has a much wider spectrum of activity so, it's not the same. Cocaine also does the same thing to serotonin.

Additionally, these herbs have been taken for thousands of years with no reported dangers. The fact that they have been shown to have this quality doesn't change the fact that if they were indeed dangerous they would have been an issue on their own and we are not the first people to sell these as supplements either.

Dopamine precursors have been available for years and the small amount of the precursors in the product isn't going to massively effect dopamine levels much more than endogenous dopamine.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Cocaine has a much wider spectrum of activity so, it's not the same. Cocaine also does the same thing to serotonin.

Additionally, these herbs have been taken for thousands of years with no reported dangers. The fact that they have been shown to have this quality doesn't change the fact that if they were indeed dangerous they would have been an issue on their own and we are not the first people to sell these as supplements either.

Dopamine precursors have been available for years and the small amount of the precursors in the product isn't going to massively effect dopamine levels much more than endogenous dopamine.
    Thats why I was asking and getting info. Dopamine precursors are of no consequence, it is the RI's I was asking about. RI's impact the levels much more than any precursor. I assumed you wanted the serotonin impact as you put 5-HTP in there. SRI's are much harder come by and even more dangerous with the idea of serotonin syndrome being a product of SRI's.

Again, you have made a logical fallacy. You say they have been taken safely for years individually means nothing, you do not prove the safety by looking at each ingredient... if that was the case, then ECY would be a completely safe with no issues.

Again, i do not doubt the notion, but will await for some vets to post up their BP and experience.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, little did I know this was going to be that controversial of a product. Sounds to me like it could be GREAT but may cause some people to not feel the best if they stop it abruptly. That is what I see as a possible complication, some type of withdrawal.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

It's not a flawed thought process. 5-HTP is a good appetite suppressant. Again, cocaine has a much broader spectrum of activity.

ECY is pretty safe if you trust the FDA's data and even safer if you look at the anecdotal data on it.

In a day where 50% of the popular products are spiked with prescription drugs, quasi legal stimulants and other questionable things we have a big job competing with a legal supplement.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

We can really nit pick at this, but i think its besides the point. Eric wouldn't put something out there to cause harm. There possible sides with everything, even liver failure for some of these PH some company's are putting out now a days.. I can get cancer form smoking.. not using this as a fail safe, but just adding in my 1 cent

this stuff is a break through, and many of these ingredients are being used today in the industry..

I have Vets lined up waiting for this stuff!

So keep the Rez flowing, and the questions coming..
  13. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Cant wait to put in my pre-sale order!
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Soon, very soon!
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I took 3 caps today and I was flying! Classic is testing it out for me tomorrow.

The effects are additive. Best way to take it is:

3 in the morning and 2 more at noon. Flying all day long!
  16. Registered User
    Answers

I took 3 caps today and I was flying! Classic is testing it out for me tomorrow.

Awesome!
  17. Registered User
    Answers

mod edit: do not point to other retailers. You know this.

Should be soon, were just working the last few details cost's and such
  18. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post

I dont care where it is, but it better be available 1:1:11 at 1:11 AM the latest
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  19. Registered User
    Answers

I dont care where it is, but it better be available 1:1:11 at 1:11 AM the latest
    No $hit!..... if not im running away!
  20. Registered User
    Answers

mod edit: do not point to other retailers. You know this.

Admin: Total brain fart on my end!..my sincere apologies.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

subbed for more LG goodness!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

interesting stuff...i'm very exited to try this out.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Answers

In for more info!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

In for the interesting debate
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Im excited for you
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

damn a happy energy pill! NICE
    so im assuming that the claims will include lowerring carb cravings, appetite overall and increasing thermogenesis
  27. Registered User
    Answers

damn-you look super lean already!!!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

alright, so i've got 10 caps at my disposal. oddly, the powder smells sort of like gingerbread.
    i had 3 caps at 4:30 today, and hit the gym at 5:30. fantastic energy, and the mood boost was deinitely there. the effects on mood are a bit hard to evaluate when taken pre-wo though...this felt similar to 2 tight! xtremes but with a significantly stronger kick of energy to it. next time, i'll try dosing on an off day as eric recommended: start with 3 caps, then have 2 more about 4 hours later. this dosing scheme should allow me to truly evaluate the product as it's meant to be used.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn-you look super lean already!!!!
    my pics are from about 1.5 years ago, i'm under construction until 2012
  29. Registered User
    Answers

alright, so i've got 10 caps at my disposal. oddly, the powder smells sort of like gingerbread.
    i had 3 caps at 4:30 today, and hit the gym at 5:30. fantastic energy, and the mood boost was deinitely there. the effects on mood are a bit hard to evaluate when taken pre-wo though...this felt similar to 2 tight! xtremes but with a significantly stronger kick of energy to it. next time, i'll try dosing on an off day as eric recommended: start with 3 caps, then have 2 more about 4 hours later. this dosing scheme should allow me to truly evaluate the product as it's meant to be used.

my pics are from about 1.5 years ago, i'm under construction until 2012
    Agree the 3/2 dose is where its at.... nice thing is it worked great as a pre workout, but not intended... bonus both ways
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Not sure if you have cardio only sessions, but id like your take on that with dosing prior
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Not sure if you have cardio only sessions, but id like your take on that with dosing prior
    i do steady intensity cardio about once a week. it's high enough intensity to get some endorphins flowing, but it's not so intense that it interferes with leg recovery. since i only have 7 caps left, i'll do the 3/2 dosing and then either try the last 2 pre-cardio, or wait untill i get more to try 3/2 on a day that happens to be an afternoon cardio day. i think taking 3 right before heavy leg training or perhaps even a moderate cardio session could be counterproductive with the increased heart rate. what i'm really exited to try is 3/2 on a day that is a mega-cluster of school and work. (finals are this week!)
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

This'll be perfect timing, hitup the hardcore diet in the new year with some Rezolution to burn off that stubborn adipose!
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    This'll be perfect timing, hitup the hardcore diet in the new year with some Rezolution to burn off that stubborn adipose!
    For real bro! Add in LG's 7-keto and your set!
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I took 3 on an empty stomach and had about 5 cups of decaf coffee and I am wired as hell 4 hours later.
  35. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I took 3 on an empty stomach and had about 5 cups of decaf coffee and I am wired as hell 4 hours later.
    Nice!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

hmmmm...you have my interest peaked LG

37. Registered User
    Answers

My Rez just showed up!... dosing is near
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

So the real question is this: as potent a stim as this is, what is its efficacy as a fat burner/thermogenic? I didn't see anything novel in the ingredient panel that jumps out at me and says wow! This is not meant to be a dig at LG at all, I want to understand the science behind what makes this so much better than any other new stim/thermo on the market?
  39. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Sub'd for info.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.