StimX - featuring 1-MeTIQ - Come Get Some!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Ten bottles out to ten lucky winners= 100 bottles.

You might wanna refrase that Tim. :evil:

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I think I deserve a bottle of Stim X for that.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ten bottles out to ten lucky winners= 100 bottles.

You might wanna refrase that Tim. :evil:
Nah... 10 out there to people - 10 lucky people - who receive 1 bottle each. I did that in one take, dang it! I'm NOT doing it again!! :alcoholic:

I think I deserve a bottle of Stim X for that.
Uh... :thumbsdown:
:mad1:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah... 10 out there to people - 10 lucky people - who receive 1 bottle each. I did that in one take, dang it! I'm NOT doing it again!! :alcoholic:

Uh... :thumbsdown:
:mad1:
VanDahme it man! my server is blocking the link....might you be so kind as to paraphrase the 'requirements'...for those of us who are 'server challenged' ? hmmmm.... :dance2:

^^^have no idea what this thing dancin around is...reminds me of a marshmellow....eh, I'm going with it....

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
This will be sweet, just love the rules... so simple!

Just post a vid of yourself explaining why you should get a bottle of the new Stim-X, or be boring and just write a post :)

Imo, vids weighs more.. ;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be sweet, just love the rules... so simple!

Just post a vid of yourself explaining why you should get a bottle of the new Stim-X, or be boring and just write a post :)

Imo, vids weighs more.. ;)
aye cap'n... vids would carry more weight. ;) But, we'll entertain a good sob story, too. :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id love to try the new StimX because I was a big fan of SX and was sad to see it go. Anything yall can make to compare to that Im up for trying. Right now Im logging Mesomorph by APS though. Should be some interesting videos in here for sure though.

Just want to say who doesnt want to see this guy with a 6 pack?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id love to try the new StimX because I was a big fan of SX and was sad to see it go. Anything yall can make to compare to that Im up for trying. Right now Im logging Mesomorph by APS though. Should be some interesting videos in here for sure though.

Just want to say who doesnt want to see this guy with a 6 pack?
Nice lift!!!

Bumpin that handsome dude in the video! :head:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do I need some Stim X? Let's see, I have a hyperactive 3 year old that runs circles around the ADHD kids, 4:45AM wake up to work out, corporate stiff job sitting at a computer screen all day (boring), and hopefully get home in time to rough house with the boy so he'll actually fall asleep. Then I've got the whole honey-do list to tackle. Weekends I would like to sleep in, but no, 3yo is up by 6AM LATEST. With the holidays coming up too, that means parents and in-laws, and I'll need something to keep me going through that whole mess!

I'm a stim junkie, Spirodex, black cats, Velocity XT, etc., etc. just don't cut it anymore. I need something more!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried a sample of this out yesterday around 11AM. I was dragging ass from too little sleep and a nice Chest/Back workout at 5AM. I was going into a 3 hour afternoon staff meeting that is boring as hell, I usually nod off without fail.

Well, the Stim-X definitely kept me up during the meeting. I was able to pay attention (though it was boring AND stupid), and not really get tired from 12-3PM (usually bad time of day for me).

The energy was not a kick-in-the-face, but it really did feel like it came in waves and stuck with me. No hard crash, just tapered off around 5-6PM (6-7 hours later). It didn't make me "happy" like other stims do, but I was pissed because a co-worker stabbed me in the back on a project I worked for the past several months.

Overall, a good dose of energy from 1 pill. Not jittery at all, mellow energy that's just there to keep you more alert, and no real crash. This will be really good if tolerance doesn't build up too quickly. Send me a bottle and I will test that out ;) Well done AX!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I tried a sample of this out yesterday around 11AM. I was dragging ass from too little sleep and a nice Chest/Back workout at 5AM. I was going into a 3 hour afternoon staff meeting that is boring as hell, I usually nod off without fail.

Well, the Stim-X definitely kept me up during the meeting. I was able to pay attention (though it was boring AND stupid), and not really get tired from 12-3PM (usually bad time of day for me).

The energy was not a kick-in-the-face, but it really did feel like it came in waves and stuck with me. No hard crash, just tapered off around 5-6PM (6-7 hours later). It didn't make me "happy" like other stims do, but I was pissed because a co-worker stabbed me in the back on a project I worked for the past several months.

Overall, a good dose of energy from 1 pill. Not jittery at all, mellow energy that's just there to keep you more alert, and no real crash. This will be really good if tolerance doesn't build up too quickly. Send me a bottle and I will test that out ;) Well done AX!
Doesn't sound too bad, thinking of the bad sleep and boring day.. Wondering what 2 caps could do for ya.. ;)

Sorry to hear about that backstabber.... :/

Then post a video of yourself in the other thread, It's a win-win situtation :) Seeing that there is no other video of a user explaining why they should get it you're pretty solid winner ;) COME ON NOW! LETZ HAVE SOME FUN :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for a great opportunity here! Really nice energy boost for getting to (and through) the holidays!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Would really really like to see some videos here now.... Can't believe that we had so many shy guys/girls here.....

Hmmm... Perhaps make a video myself and snatch all 10 bottles ??? ;)

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need some stim x because i can't afford supps anymore. lost my apartment and have to move in with family members. i work in a hotel and they're cutting my hours. i can't really afford anything anymore... so, if you feel like giving to someone who would REALLY appreciate it... i know i would.

obviously i don't have a video recorder to upload a video, so sorry about that, tim.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I am Homegrown :D
GEEEEEEZUS!!!!! Dem's some white gauges ya got in that li'l VW Beetle, man!! :lol: :lol:

Very very nice....

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
GEEEEEEZUS!!!!! Dem's some white gauges ya got in that li'l VW Beetle, man!! :lol: :lol:

Very very nice....
no the wifes Carola S

its great on gas . :439:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So...anybody else want some?

Ya don't necessarily have to make a video of yourself. You can just write me a good sob story (50 word minimum, we'll say) and I'll consider it!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Well since my Broccoli Man persona wasn’t good enough, here’s my “sob story.” I’m starting up a couple small businesses but the economy is really hurtin’ in my neck of the woods so things are slow, real slow. Yesterday my checking account went overdrawn due to an unexpected automatic withdrawal so I mailed in a couple checks I’d recently received (I moved out of state and can’t deposit locally). Then today I saw I got hit with a fine, which will make the account still overdrawn once the checks clear. I started ebaying a bunch of ish to get money for Christmas presents but needless to say, I could use a pick-me-up. Also, have you ever seen the movie Four Christmases? That’s kind of how my Christmas will be except I live 600 miles away from my family (I moved to be near my fiancée). We haven’t quite figured out how to fit everyone in but I think we’ll be driving 10 hours on Christmas day. StimX would really help with the drive. Then after Christmas it’s the home stretch for my wedding. I don’t know if you’re aware but weddings are crazy expensive these days. It’s a good thing I paid for my gym membership in full for the year over the summer lol

I’ve been a fan of your company since the very first StimX. I LOVED SlimX, it’s the only stimulant that actually worked and didn’t put me to sleep but it had to go away :( Even when the SlimX “fiasco” hit, I didn’t chastise or bail on you guys, and I’m still here supporting :)

Sorry to hear about your business, hopefully it will change with the new year coming up :)

I'd say this validates for a free bottle, lets see what Tim has to say :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for the AX team
mmmmmmyeeessssss????

Nice sob story, lb4lb. I think that's good enough in my book. :cheers:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmmmmmyeeessssss????

Nice sob story, lb4lb. I think that's good enough in my book. :cheers:
Did mine make it, or should I gussy it up a bit? ;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did mine make it, or should I gussy it up a bit? ;)
MMMmmmmmmaybe? We shall see! Not ending this one just yet, and only a few winners over 3 forums. Just have to wait and find out! :D

Not exactly sure how long we'll let this one roll, but I can see it going into next week easily.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MMMmmmmmmaybe? We shall see! Not ending this one just yet, and only a few winners over 3 forums. Just have to wait and find out! :D

Not exactly sure how long we'll let this one roll, but I can see it going into next week easily.
Okay, no problem. My wife was actually interested in this one too, she can put up a much better sob story than me! Too bad she would never sign up on this forum, but I can always give her feedback too...

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established

Ohh yeah!! Lets keep it rolling a bit more.... A better story knocks a mediocre one ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mind if I ask how many pills r in a bottle?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Slowpoke!!! 110? Is that it? C'mon, man!!

Will be back later to upload a shot of my gauge layout. Just happened to be out driving and took a shot! LOL :D
LOL do please and I want to see you going down the road at that speed ;)

besides look at the milage on the car 1700 :D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL do please and I want to see you going down the road at that speed ;)

besides look at the milage on the car 1700 :D
110? LOL I've done that in every vehicle I've ever owned including: 88 Dodge PowerRam, 95 Ford Taurus, 96 Dodge Intrepid, 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 08 Kawasaki Mean Streak. This car, current ride... Day 2 of StimX and I was blastin some Boston on the way to work. I saw this Lexus up ahead about half a mile. I decided, "Ok, another sport/lux car. I think I'll pass him!". And i did, and kept going, blastin' "Peace of Mind". I looked down at the tach - 3Krpm, speedo - 125mph. Laughed hard, let off the gas, hit the brakes a bit, and slowed down. I got to work early that morning. ;)

Finally got pic up...

Nevermind the check engine light - there's a short. HA!!! 2001 Saab 95 SE - 3.0L V6 LP Turbo. 133K miles, but only 70K on this engine. (Stupid timing belt!!) It's governed at 142.6. At that point, the computer shuts the turbo off and starts to cut fuel to the engine to slow you down. Will it do it? I have no doubt. :cheers:

My li'l family car - aka, the Swedish Sled:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
lol not saying I have never went that fast lol

i am to old and dont need to be pulled over ;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, uh... van? :trout:

And too old? HA!! Whatever...

Oh, and BUMP FOR MORE ENTRIES!!!! Let's give it till Friday, shall we? :cheers:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
just noticed i was in the wrong section

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just noticed i was in the wrong section
Nah, it's all good. Threads I start usually end up in about 30 different directions anyway. :cheers:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All your threads are belong to Tim...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, (true story here) This was the time I possessed James Hetfield on tour. He wanted to name the song Happy, and False, due to my mind trickery, I got Sad But True to be born. That's me on stage too, I look slender in black don't I?

Well, I told you that I, being very involved with research and contributions to this board, I would like to expolore the cognitive effects and give some extended feedback. Thats all.

:D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trips, you crack me up!

Ok, folks. Let's call it 24 hours..or less. ;) Last chance!! :head:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last last last chance, folks! If you don't want to do a video post, just write me a decent sob story! Take 5 minutes, possibly win free product. Reviews thus far from all who got samples have been absolutely EPIC!!!

Thanks to all who have participated as of late. Love it!! :cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welp, might as well do this!! Congratulations to the following persons who will be receiving a free bottle of StimulantX featuring 1 MeTIQ:

Learn aka Homegrown - AM / DSS
pound4pound - AM
muscl3s - AM/AX
SmallFry - AX
Milas - AM
TripDog - AM

Please send me a private message on your particular forum including your name and full mailing address.

Big thanks to all who entered!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welp, might as well do this!! Congratulations to the following persons who will be receiving a free bottle of StimulantX featuring 1 MeTIQ:

Learn aka Homegrown - AM / DSS
pound4pound - AM
muscl3s - AM/AX
SmallFry - AX
Milas - AM
TripDog - AM

Please send me a private message on your particular forum including your name and full mailing address.

Big thanks to all who entered!!!
Awesome, thanks Tim! PM sent!

Bring on the stims!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, thanks Tim! PM sent!

Bring on the stims!
Thank you! :dance:
Very welcome, guys. Not sure when these will ship - I can't guarantee that they'll go out next week. But if I know when they do, I will certainly let you all know.

And hey, even if ya didn't get 'em in time for the Xmas season hub-bub, there's always the morning after of January 1st!!! (Just make sure to stay hydrated!)
:cheers:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 2
T-AD Company Promotions 186
Whacked Supplements 5
T-AD Company Promotions 104
thebigt Supplements 14