New Rep. for Redefined Nutrition!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, I seemed to have a little miscommunication with my company and the Mod’s here at Anabolicminds.com, I believe we have it all straightened out now and I am now allowed to promote the company I work for & myself as a representative of that company.

Hello fellow exercise and nutrition buff’s, I would like to introduce myself as an official representative for Redefine Nutrition. Redefined Nutrition is the maker of FINAFLEX products. My name is Dr. Albert Scott, I am a Chiropractor by trade and personally, have been weightlifting for over 20 years. Chiropractically, I have worked with and treated a large number of collegiate and professional athletes as well as your typical self -trained athlete from the gym, like myself.

The reason why I am here introducing myself today is to offer my services as an official representative of Redefine Nutrition to help answer any questions out there about our products.

Also, be advised that within a matter of days we (Redefine Nutrition) should have its very own Forum in which I will send links to all my friends and the people who have followed me on my logs and people I have followed as well... Thanks guys for all the support!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I`m looking FinaFlex Epi-V for a time but no logs and why 11-oxo is too low dosed?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you got things straightened out, Venom ;)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I`m looking FinaFlex Epi-V for a time but no logs and why 11-oxo is too low dosed?
I don't know if you noticed my 12wk long thread, but I took FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO for the 1st 6wks, then FINAFLEX EPI-V for the 2nd 6wks. I noticed more strength gains and better results with the EPI-V than I did with the 1-ANDRO. I will ask about the 11-oxo dosage and get back to you!

AL - ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the Welcome Guys!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if you noticed my 12wk long thread, but I took FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO for the 1st 6wks, then FINAFLEX EPI-V for the 2nd 6wks. I noticed more strength gains and better results with the EPI-V than I did with the 1-ANDRO. I will ask about the 11-oxo dosage and get back to you!

AL - ScottyDoc
Thanks Sir any special sales on FINAFLEX?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, sorry it took me so long to get back to you on this Q! I spoke with both the owners and the chemists involved in making FINAFLEX EPI-V and this is their response to your question. They used a blend of the 11-Oxo & 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA (a more powerful cortisol inhibitor than the 11-Oxo) and found in their experiments that the perfect combination they used with both of these products is the optimal dose needed to satisfy any and all cortisol inhibition. Thus, making it more effective in this combination than higher doses of either one product alone. I hope this answers your question, please feel free to ask any further questions, I promise to get back to you with answers much quicker in the future.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Sir any special sales on FINAFLEX?
OK, you asked about any special sales... YES, NutraPlanet is having a huge sale on FINAFLEX PCT Revolution. Only $17.99/bottle! Now that the FDA has taken Novadex XT (our equivalent/competitor) off the market, that makes this the best Post Cycle Therapy on the market today.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/pct-revolution-60-capsules.html

There is also a big sale on NutraPlanet for our METHYL ICE energy and fat-burning matrix for only $24.99/bottle!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/methyl-ice-90-capsules.html

I promise to keep you updated on any and all sales of our products, thank you for your inquiry!

ScottyDoc - AL

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, you asked about any special sales... YES, NutraPlanet is having a huge sale on FINAFLEX PCT Revolution. Only $17.99/bottle! Now that the FDA has taken Novadex XT (our equivalent/competitor) off the market, that makes this the best Post Cycle Therapy on the market today.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/pct-revolution-60-capsules.html

There is also a big sale on NutraPlanet for our METHYL ICE energy and fat-burning matrix for only $24.99/bottle!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/methyl-ice-90-capsules.html

I promise to keep you updated on any and all sales of our products, thank you for your inquiry!

ScottyDoc - AL

Many Thanks Dr. :D