The effect Triazole has throughout your cycle

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you would say this is good to use during a cycle to keep your own natural test going?

//CC

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O Nice DS!

Robboe I was planning on running Dermacrine LV and AndroHard, do you think Triazole would fit nicely into that stack?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O Nice DS!

Robboe I was planning on running Dermacrine LV and AndroHard, do you think Triazole would fit nicely into that stack?
Looks like it would be a great addition. The only question I would have to ask is what type of cycle was the individual on?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Guys, the graph shows how Triazole alone effects your testosterone levels, there was no PH or androgen involved!

It goes up significantly and rapidly when you're on it, and safely returns to normal when you come off!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you would say this is good to use during a cycle to keep your own natural test going?

//CC
I would be interested in knowing if this would be the case, I'd like to see how it would stack with Demracrine and Androhard...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be interested in knowing if this would be the case, I'd like to see how it would stack with Demracrine and Androhard...
Do it and log it :sgrin:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it and log it :sgrin:
I will:), but I would like to know Robboe's input if he thinks it would be beneficial adding it in. Boosting natural test and lowering estrogen a bit, I would think it should be a pretty sweet stack lol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triazole is probably the supplement I am most curious about right now that I havent used yet, I'll be excited to start it in a few weeks here.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It truly is a great product! I had amazing results during my recent stack for 8 weeks.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I will:), but I would like to know Robboe's input if he thinks it would be beneficial adding it in. Boosting natural test and lowering estrogen a bit, I would think it should be a pretty sweet stack lol
Based on all our blood work i would expect this to work a charm. Go for it, and link us all when you start your log!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on all our blood work i would expect this to work a charm. Go for it, and link us all when you start your log!
Thanks and will do:)

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Would this b a good addition to try and get a little more out of my HRT protocol ????? I will get my latest labs tomorrow and my E2 levels have been rising a bit in the last two years, will this have any effect on regaining some testicular size??? I have some Erase but have yet to use until my labs come in, so I was trying to decide which to use.....

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Rob , I know TZ would be a good addition in a pct (and im considering using it along side clomid or nolva) my question is similar to JudgementDays' how would it be with PH's, DS's, AS's etc. or would it be better as your AI in a pct?
btw I used it with AX new formula and it was an awesome natty cycle.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Let me ask what may be a dumb question. AI's are used to stop T from converting to E. However, if your T is already low or virtually non-existant, as in the case of shut-down, how is stopping T from converting to E going to raise T levels?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Would this b a good addition to try and get a little more out of my HRT protocol ????? I will get my latest labs tomorrow and my E2 levels have been rising a bit in the last two years, will this have any effect on regaining some testicular size??? I have some Erase but have yet to use until my labs come in, so I was trying to decide which to use.....
Certainly possible, but given that your doctor is dealing with this you should always run it past him first. He is educated for this sort of thing.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Rob , I know TZ would be a good addition in a pct (and im considering using it along side clomid or nolva) my question is similar to JudgementDays' how would it be with PH's, DS's, AS's etc. or would it be better as your AI in a pct?
btw I used it with AX new formula and it was an awesome natty cycle.
There really is potential for both - you can use it alongside your PH in a HCG-esque role in order to maintain your test levels somewhat (although i can't promise how effective this would be), or you could save it for PCT inclusion.

Great to hear about your positive Activate Xtreme experience!

Let me ask what may be a dumb question. AI's are used to stop T from converting to E. However, if your T is already low or virtually non-existant, as in the case of shut-down, how is stopping T from converting to E going to raise T levels?
Triazole is more than just an AI. It also features a natural SERM. But your point is quite valid and is why most people reserve its use until week 2 or 3 into PCT (along with something like Nolvadex or the like).

spartan300

Awards
have you guys ever considered producing a product with the natural serm component stand alone? Allows for more flexible dosing considering AIs and serms are dosed inversely

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you guys ever considered producing a product with the natural serm component stand alone? Allows for more flexible dosing considering AIs and serms are dosed inversely
not to speak for them, and they may disagree entirely, but from where I stand there are no current natural SERMS that a company with the integrity of DS, my employer, or the handful of other worthwhile companies would feel comfortable recommending for post cycle therapy usage.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
There really is potential for both - you can use it alongside your PH in a HCG-esque role in order to maintain your test levels somewhat (although i can't promise how effective this would be), or you could save it for PCT inclusion.

Great to hear about your positive Activate Xtreme experience!

Triazole is more than just an AI. It also features a natural SERM. But your point is quite valid and is why most people reserve its use until week 2 or 3 into PCT (along with something like Nolvadex or the like).
thanks again Rob and the DS crew, solid product.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Certainly possible, but given that your doctor is dealing with this you should always run it past him first. He is educated for this sort of thing.
Thanks Robboe, my Doc just ran a total Estrogen test and it came back 50<, will no real accurate number of any specific E2 rating, I take 300 milligrams of Dim a day and have no signs of excess Estrogen levels, just always looking to get the most out of the test levels, which came back with a total test of 863 and free test of 206.7 :veryhappy: any suggestions would b appreciated...

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
We have thought about this and a multitude of other ideas like it, but ultimately we don't want to confuse our customer base. We'd also prefer to invest in bringing you the best possible product we can afford rather than a couple of bit-part products that you have to put together yourselves.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Robboe, my Doc just ran a total Estrogen test and it came back 50<, will no real accurate number of any specific E2 rating, I take 300 milligrams of Dim a day and have no signs of excess Estrogen levels, just always looking to get the most out of the test levels, which came back with a total test of 863 and free test of 206.7 :veryhappy: any suggestions would b appreciated...
Then honestly, it doesn't sound like you have any issue with estrogen. Could you benefit from Triazole? Absolutely, but it is clearly not something you need.

cgliss

Awards
I'm ab to run a cycle of Test Prop for 10 weeks at 125ml eod and am running Clomid for 25 days for PCT. I wanna run Triazole during cycle to kill estrogen and prevent gyno, good idea?