SNS - Looking for AM members to review focusXT samples ..

  1. SNS - Looking for AM members to review focusXT samples ..


    SNS dont have sample packets of this stuff .. but i am willing to give 2-3 servings from my stash for people to review .. in return i would like the winners to write a small review of the product in "Taste, Focus (Gym, School, Work -Get Creative), Stim Effect, Etc.


    I will pick the winners randomly (dont know how many, im guessing 2or3) .. please be patient as this is coming from my stash personally.

    Flavor : Cotton Candy only
    How will you use FocusXT ? : PreWorkout, Work, Study, ETC.
    Your Review/Logs :



    Focus XT Blend ** 9800mg **
    Choline Bitartrate
    L-Tyrosine
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine
    DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)
    Vinpocetine
    Huperzine A
    Caffeine Anhydrous ** 200mg **
    S.n.S team member


  2. I'm down

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  3. Very was thinking about picking some of this stuff up for next semester.
    •   
       


  4. the flavor sounds interesting

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Very was thinking about picking some of this stuff up for next semester.
    you will love!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  6. I just finished a jug of pink lemonade. Pretty good stuff
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  7. sign me up GQ

  8. I'd like to try this out for work. I've used Phenibut, Lucidrol, and Spirodex but haven't found that magic recipe.

    Have multiple logs here and elsewhere, can link if necessary.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Very was thinking about picking some of this stuff up for next semester.
    This stuff is awesome man, decent pre workout if u lack the focus, kicks in pretty fast actually .. Im using it for work purposes, I rotate 12hr shift an this have been getting me through the day so easily .. I actually like working lol
    S.n.S team member

  10. I tested this stuff when it first ever came out many moons ago and the stuff was awesome, you guys will definitely enjoy it!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    This stuff is awesome man, decent pre workout if u lack the focus, kicks in pretty fast actually .. Im using it for work purposes, I rotate 12hr shift an this have been getting me through the day so easily .. I actually like working lol
    Ehh focus during my workout isnt usually a problem. But focus during classes and homework that is a problem

    I remember back when I was taking SX I LOVED going to class lol.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ehh focus during my workout isnt usually a problem. But focus during classes and homework that is a problem

    I remember back when I was taking SX I LOVED going to class lol.
    this actually has some nice health benefits too!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I remember back when I was taking SX I LOVED going to class lol.
    Good point, I should take my wife's left over SX stash and take it to work...

    That or Focus-XT...

  14. GQ congrats on the rep position
    Team Orbit

  15. I have some sample packs I will be posting a review as soon as I try all flavors
    Team Orbit

  16. consider me in...cotton candy...lets get the circus started


  17. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    GQ congrats on the rep position
    thanks bro
    S.n.S team member

  18. i will PM the winners 2mmorow for there address
    S.n.S team member

  19. Do you think something like this would be good for study binges? Engineering student so I encounters those often

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Do you think something like this would be good for study binges? Engineering student so I encounters those often
    ofcourse buddy .. there's few people using it for this purpose .. i really wish i had this 6-7yrs ago back when i pulling out all nighter of studying

    i used to live on redbull's back in college .. now i use focusXT for work purpose .. and its working out great ..plus you get 200mg of caff. per dose
    S.n.S team member

  21. om nom nom
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  22. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    ofcourse buddy .. there's few people using it for this purpose .. i really wish i had this 6-7yrs ago back when i pulling out all nighter of studying

    i used to live on redbull's back in college .. now i use focusXT for work purpose .. and its working out great ..plus you get 200mg of caff. per dose
    I also live on those over price cans of 'giterdone' -- I'm gonna give the Xt a rip after my cycle. I want to take it easy on the stims until then.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  23. Nice Red Bull line up there
    Imagine all those being Focus XT tubs

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  24. Not sure if your still giving out samples but I'd be up for giving a review.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. haha wow .. i wasnt that much of a junkie on redbull's
    i see u rocking monster's and celltech too lol
    S.n.S team member

  26. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Not sure if your still giving out samples but I'd be up for giving a review.
    i wont be back home till after the holidays ... ill pick 2-3 more people to review then
    S.n.S team member

  27. I'm up for trying as well. I'm a stim virgin and want to give something a try

  28. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    haha wow .. i wasnt that much of a junkie on redbull's
    i see u rocking monster's and celltech too lol
    The monsters were a donation from a nearby hallmate. My roomate and I were purists man we only drank the bull. And I know a lot of people hate on celltech for being overpriced and so forth, but I love the recovery aspect of that stuff.

  29. I am up for trying it. If you pick me I will buy some also. Every sponsor on here that gives me something, I also return the favor by buying something

  30. Finals are coming up, Id be happy to report on its effectiveness

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    Finals are coming up, Id be happy to report on its effectiveness
    I hear that man. i hate finals

  32. I am logging this on bb.com and I have to say Focus XT is very good stuff. I look for reasons to take it to be honest. Smooth energy with no crash and you guessed it, excellent focus as well.

  33. all 3 actually,
    workout, day to day life, and studying Id like to use it for.

  34. I am in as well. Have actually been eyeing this stuff for awhile. I have some officemates looking for something too...would def spread the word.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 11:12 PM
  2. Samples Review
    By AE14 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 01:37 PM
Log in
Log in