AX Pre-W/O Testers Needed...GET IN HERE!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

WE'RE DOING IT AGAIN!!!

Athletic Xtreme, leaders in product innovation and quality are looking to bring you the next BIG innovation in pre-workout products! In the eternal quest for "the pump" from a product that also gives you the GO you need to really tear it up in the gym, many products have come and gone. Reformulation after reformulation, product after product, name change after name change....

Instead, AX is looking to create the beat-all end-all of pre-workout products. Imagine a pump that's not only quality in the mirror, but quality for your workouts! Imagine a stimulation that doesn't leave you hanging 20 minutes after being buzzed out of your mind. Let's face it, crashes suck!! And don't worry, this product does NOT contain 1,3-Dimethylamylamine aka, methylhexanimine!!!

Will "this" be the best thing ever? Or will it be just another average product? YOU DECIDE!!! That's right... in order to be top of the game, it's up to YOU to determine if it's gold or if it deserves to be buried in the yard!!

We're looking for 8 people to try this one. Sample size will be a 5-day supply, to be used every day.To be considered, please post up in this section with the following information:

-Past experience with "pump", "stim", or "pre-w/o" products
-Current supps being used
-What your ideal pre-w/o formula would do for you!!!

Restrictions / Cautions / Whatnot:
-Open to US residents only.
-Age 18+
-Due to the stim nature, those with heart conditions are advised not to apply.
-Product is pretty raw - flavored powdered mix, but not final flavoring.
-Ingredient information, as of right now, will not be released. (may change)
-Instructions and additional info will be given to those chosen.

If you're ready to see if this cuts the mustard, then put it to the test for yourself! Throw in your application NOW!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm down for a be all end all preworkout product. I'm in.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice! Are you able to post up the profile for us to have a looksee...or not yet?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down for a be all end all preworkout product. I'm in.
:think: :nana:

nice! Are you able to post up the profile for us to have a looksee...or not yet?
Nope, don't have it and not sure about it yet. We'll say that this is in "beta" phase right now, so really nothing too solid on it. If it's good, it'll proceed. If not, back to the drawing board for The Professor!

If I do get any kind of profile and am told I can post it, I will. Or it might go just to the testers. Or none at all - just blind faith. :lol:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want in!

I'm also 80's handsome
Have used Jack3d,Maximize,ASGT,Mesomorph, 1MR,Clenbutrx and many more stims in the past.
Ran a log on the upcoming version of Stim-X with 1 Metiq
Current supps include Mesomorph, ModernBCAA's and Universal Torrent Zero, multi, fishoil and cissus.
My ideal preworkout contains optimally dosed ingredients that are geared towards "athletic" performance, coupled with some potent stims. Finishing up APS Mesomorph and so far nothing comes close in my estimation. Would love to compare.

Also as a child I enjoyed watching Alf, Mr.Belvedere and Perfect Strangers.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want in!

I'm also 80's handsome
Have used Jack3d,Maximize,ASGT,Mesomorph, 1MR,Clenbutrx and many more stims in the past.
Ran a log on the upcoming version of Stim-X with 1 Metiq
Current supps include Mesomorph, ModernBCAA's and Universal Torrent Zero, multi, fishoil and cissus.
My ideal preworkout contains optimally dosed ingredients that are geared towards performance, coupled with some potent stims. Finishing up APS Mesomorph and so far nothing comes close in my estimation. Would love to compare.

Also as I child I enjoyed watching Alf, Mr.Belvedere and Perfect Strangers.
ROFLMAO!!! Nice...

I still eat cats behind my family's back, too. ;)

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established

Vasocharge, Quake and Maximize V2

Quake, and Maximize V2, BULK BCAA's

i want something that doesn't really smack me in the face and have me crashing an hour or two later. I'd like something that gives smooth, sustainable energy that gets stronger as time goes on. Maximize v2 has delivered on this!

Last edited:
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
age 22
past experience- anabolic steroids(great pump lol), superpump 250, jacked, got some N2KTS gunna try it out, nano vapor(in my early days) 1mr asgt, maximize v2
Current supps- GHRP(growth hormone releasing peptide)-6, Osta SARM mk-2866, Need2slin, Clomid(almost done 2 days) OEP/Alpha t2 stack(yes i would stack a pre workout with this im a stim junkie)
Ideal pwo formula do for me: give me focus, energy to push through those last two reps, vasodialation(increased bloodflow to muscles) which is the pump so energy and pump

pick me pleasseeee:)

liljoe

liljoe

Awards
Why not Big T. It is the same liljoe from the AX Forums.

Pre-Workout? You name it I have probably taken it. Here are a few...SSIN Juice, Fast Twitch, Nano Vapor, Platinum Pump Fuel, Arnge Krush, NO Shotgun, NO Xplode, those are the first off the top of my head.
Currently taking; SSIN Juice, fish oils, protein, Warrior, ANAVITE(multi-vit.), OxyElite Pro.
I want Xtreme Strength, Power, and Focus.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not Big T. It is the same liljoe from the AX Forums.

Pre-Workout? You name it I have probably taken it. Here are a few...SSIN Juice, Fast Twitch, Nano Vapor, Platinum Pump Fuel, Arnge Krush, NO Shotgun, NO Xplode, those are the first off the top of my head.
Currently taking; SSIN Juice, fish oils, protein, Warrior, ANAVITE(multi-vit.), OxyElite Pro.
I want Xtreme Strength, Power, and Focus.
Yo! Long time no see, Joe!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-Age- 26 years young

-Past experience with "pump", "stim", or "pre-w/o" products....I've tried almost every preworkout out there from superpump250 as my first, to stim'd out products like jack3d or muscle marinade, along with products like ASGT and even muscle synergy....but if it's a powder preworkout, most likely i've tried it...except this

-Current supps being used- currently on pct so clomid,nolva, powerfull, pink magic, bulk daa, asgt, the norms- whey protein, casein protein, fish oil, multi vitamin, hawthorne, garlic, milk thistle, nac, and extra vitamin c

-What your ideal pre-w/o formula would do for you!!! My preworkout of choice works like this, i work 9-530 mon thru friday and go to the gym after work, so a nice kick of energy is what i crave as i'm heading into the gym, on saturday i go to the gym about an hour after waking up, so a nice wake up preworkout is always nice

In addition to intense energy i also like a mood enhancement, usually the stim's do it for me but i like to be driving to the gym and be thrilled that i'm about to hit the gym rather than worn down from work

It's also an added bonus to have something in the preworkout that has some anabolic ingredients in it, such as a full dose of creatine, or as in the ASGT the psarm complex....i think thats an added bonus

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Do I really need to do the app....

Used every AX product pre the new line up....

Tim...just send it my way. ;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do I really need to do the app....

Used every AX product pre the new line up....

Tim...just send it my way. ;)
Yes, you do. :trout:

Please Note: In order to test, you can not be running any other pre-w/o products of a similar nature that would produce similar results. k thx!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you do. :trout:

Please Note: In order to test, you can not be running any other pre-w/o products of a similar nature that would produce similar results. k thx!

What if the product we are currently using will run out by this time next week?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What if the product we are currently using will run out by this time next week?
Then I'd say you'd be ok. :) I wouldn't close up the thread until end of this week at the earliest anyway. Then collect addresses, forward on to HQ, ship 'em out. Gonna be atleast 2 weeks till you'd have product in-hand anyway.

willib

Awards
  • Established
no-explode,superpump250,no shotgun,maximizev2,flashover,anarchy,white flood,t-2,vasocharge and jacked3d.would like the pump but not the shakes or jitters.

liljoe

liljoe

Awards
Please Note: In order to test, you can not be running any other pre-w/o products of a similar nature that would produce similar results. k thx![/QUOTE]

Yeah, Long time...I come on to AX and read every now and then. Haven't really posted much lately. Nothing interesting in my workouts I guess. I may have to get on there and do some updates.

Yup, mine will be out soon too. Plus, that would be a good back to back comparison.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's in it.?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's in it.?
Love, hopes, dreams, blood, sweat, tears, and the laughter of small children. And a dash of lemonade flavoring for now. :sgrin:

Honestly, don't know yet...or that I can/will say simply because I'm unsure if I can. I'm looking into it, though. I don't like "blind" any more than anyone else. But, maybe I do have a bit more trust than some.

thats what i say - why not bigt...:sgrin:
Ok, I'm gonna have to change my username to thebiggert now. :damnit::lol::gives:

liljoe

liljoe

Awards
I prefer the "lil" prefix...it understates my massiveness:sgrin:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer the "lil" prefix...it understates my massiveness:sgrin:
Yeah, but we can't see your legs there, lil-situation-joe. :lol:

A little teaser, folks? Below are some random quotes from the formulator about his impression, experience, and thoughts on the product:

"Pump "stability" and length increase over time of use.

Direct infusion of nitrogen oxides has plasma levels peaking within an hour of use.

Much different feel to daily activities. Very simple things.

Getting a pump in your abs because of coughing.

I can't even chew gum while on it because my temporalis pumps up so much its uncomfortable .(can't open mouth all the way)
Not to mention people wonder why I am so damn mad all the time (when I chew gum and food) because the veins are coming out of my forehead and they can see these golf-ball looking things moving around under my scalp.

When blood supply is temporarily depressed, the flow comes back with a vengeance.
Example: when you sit on your ass for hours at a time working, and you quickly stand up to stretch, you feel the blood rushing back in, but it's noticeably more intense and I get a pump (and vascularity) from that. "

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established

ASGT, quake, 1mr, super pump 250 and max, jack3d, and a few others

Will be finishing up asgt next week and am looking for a different pre workout.. Other than the staples like nutrapro, bcaa, muti-v, etc... I'm using NP's bulk DAA but can stop if needed.

What I look for in a PW is a good boost in energy since I lift in the evenings after working on tractors and trucks all day. I like to feel driven, focused, and the pump!!

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established

-Past experience with "pump", "stim", or "pre-w/o" products:
Pre-workouts
Black Powder
NOX-CG3
NaNo Vapor
SuperPump 250
jack3d
NL Octrain
Ultima
SuperPump Max

Stims
black cats
Spirodex

-Current supps:
SP Max
spirodex
NL Lean (aminos)

My ideal Pre would provide nice clean energy and focus with no crash. I don't want to be stim'd out since I have been mostly working out after work. Maybe 2g of creatine. A healthy dose of aminos. no Arginine, but stuff that actually helps w/ pumps like Citrulline or nitrates.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got some good apps in here, folks. Thanks for those!!

Should also note, we are running the same thing over on our home forum. Winners will be selected from the lot of ya. Since many there are here, all good in da hood. :cheers:

Oh, and let's bump it up to 10 testers total for both forums, shall we? Yeah... :head:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Nice addition of the extra people to test....

Is this only a 5 day test...? Did I read that somewhere?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice addition of the extra people to test....

Is this only a 5 day test...? Did I read that somewhere?
Correct!

which is a good test run to see if you like something or not.
Yes. With a product of this nature, it won't take very long to see if you like it or not. One thing that I will continually remind the chosen few is that the taste is NOT going to be the final flavoring by any means. It's preliminary - just so you can get it down. :lol: Flavorings in these types of products are often strong to cover up bitter and unsavory natural flavors of the ingredients. So in reviews, if someone says "It rocked, except it tastes like crap", then it rocks, and it won't taste like crap for long. :D

The product is gradual, but quick-hitting from what I've heard. Pump should be noticeable in an hour, and the product will build up in your system. Dosing is every day, regardless of whether you train or not. Off-days would get a half dose first thing in the morning.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct!

Yes. With a product of this nature, it won't take very long to see if you like it or not. One thing that I will continually remind the chosen few is that the taste is NOT going to be the final flavoring by any means. It's preliminary - just so you can get it down. :lol: Flavorings in these types of products are often strong to cover up bitter and unsavory natural flavors of the ingredients. So in reviews, if someone says "It rocked, except it tastes like crap", then it rocks, and it won't taste like crap for long. :D

The product is gradual, but quick-hitting from what I've heard. Pump should be noticeable in an hour, and the product will build up in your system. Dosing is every day, regardless of whether you train or not. Off-days would get a half dose first thing in the morning.

Any idea on the serving size? or atleast scoop size compared with others? and any idea of how much water with the dose?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea on the serving size? or atleast scoop size compared with others? and any idea of how much water with the dose?
Don't quote me on it, but if I recall correctly, 3 tablespoons for a full 20oz shaker cup is the full dose. You'll want to start at a half dose for the first day, though. No, not feeding you a line...for real. Half dose it first. Potency is always a consideration, and we don't like weak!! :D

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
People care to much about taste when it's all about if it works!!
I'll take a terrible tasting supp that works over a good tasting one that doesn't any day!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People care to much about taste when it's all about if it works!!
I'll take a terrible tasting supp that works over a good tasting one that doesn't any day!!
If you'd have tasted some of the stuff I have, you'd think twice about that statement! :lol: Seriously, have tasted some pretty wicked stuff in my time. Most were tester units just like this! :D

I just had a MassFX cap not go down the whole way about an hour ago. I didn't drink enough and it was in with a handful of other things. All of the sudden, I tasted it, then burped a small cloud of powder. It was pretty funny if I do say so myself....which I do. ;) :D

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
If you'd have tasted some of the stuff I have, you'd think twice about that statement! :lol: Seriously, have tasted some pretty wicked stuff in my time. Most were tester units just like this! :D

I just had a MassFX cap not go down the whole way about an hour ago. I didn't drink enough and it was in with a handful of other things. All of the sudden, I tasted it, then burped a small cloud of powder. It was pretty funny if I do say so myself....which I do. ;) :D
Lol burping powder!!

Well send some of this new pre-workout my way then taste won't matter to me if it works!!

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
Correct!

i doubt it could taste worse than when Ultima came out before they improved the taste..OMG that was some horrific stuff.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When do we find out.?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
So is the stim in this PW going to be 1-MeTIQ??

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome oppurtunity, ive been real excited for this pre workout for a while. After talking with theproffessor i think this product should be pretty awesome, looking forward to everyones feedback!

liljoe

liljoe

Awards
Yeah, but we can't see your legs there, lil-situation-joe. :lol:

Ha, yeah. No shots of the wheels right now...but, I can tell you I have to wear my jeans a size or 2 too big to fit my legs in them:lol:

I do have a couple shots with the family at the zoo with a T and sweats on if you are interested in seeing me at 300lbs....?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

sugarman

Awards
ax pre-w/o

Age 37
Weight 242-244
Pump-stim-pre-w/o

No2black powder
sp 250
jacked3d
black cats
rpm
no2/no2black
enoxide
arimatest
To many to name.
Just finished a sponsored log for APP NUT: LIPO AM/PM @********* forum
Currently taking, Performance/vitality daily vit. pack., milk thistle xtra.
cycle ass.(AI) tonight finished the last of my jacked3d .
Ideal pre/workout : Something that provides energy obviously,but doesn't
make you shaky, but you still feel like u gotta get up and move (desire) . Also, gives you a that extra focus,concentration.Where nothing going on around you even matters, all your focus is on your next set. cause your in your in the zone lol.. Slight appetite suppressant, some aggression,great pump,add in some fat burning properties, raises the body temp(keep constant). I think that covers it. Oh yea throw some naringin in there to extend half life. Is this a bit to much.

sugarman

Awards
Sorry about that, didnt realize u cant mention any names at all even, even if not asking for something. Wont happen again.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Intrigued and will give a fair review

Age 23
-Past experience with "pump", "stim", or "pre-w/o" products: N2KTS, Jack3d, MesoMorph, NO Explode, RPM, Hemodraulix, AGST, Assault, T-911.
-Current supps being used: Erase, LCLT, VitaminD3, krill oil, magnesium oil, Ultima, performa strips b-12
-What your ideal pre-w/o formula would do for you!!! It would give me strength/power output, more lung capacity, prevent lactic acid buildup, prevent me from getting sore the next day, give me great clean energy, give improve mind muscle connection, keep testosterone to cortisol ratio's at alpha male status, increase total and free testosterone while maybe slightly decreasing estradiol, make one aggressive, make one's muscle's warm up quicker aka LEGIT NITRIC OXIDE ENHANCMENT, creapure or magnesium chelated creatine should be the only form of creatine in it, beta-alanine at 3 grams or higher, bcaa's just enough to be used if you are an athlete coming from one session to another without bloating you but helping keep cortisol stable, DAA seems to be a nice way to stimulate the brain before a workout.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

There's a reason why some things are found in capsule form.

Bleck!

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Past Experience: Superpump 250, Superpump MAX, ASGT, Maximize V2, NO XPlode NT, Quake 10.0, Flashover, Ultima, NO Shotgun, Celluco NO Xtreme, GlycerGrow, Assault, White Flood, VME, NanoVapor, RagNOrok Ultra, Hyper Shock, Dymatize Xtremem Pump, Jack3d, and probably a few more...Love trying new stuff, but stick to what seems to work.

Current: Flashover, Superpump MAX, ASGT, GLycerGrow, Orange Triad, Fish Oil, Body Mortar, Purple InTrain, DAA

Ideal PWO: Focus, Strength Increase, Endurance, Energy, Pump, legit NO(as a previous poster stated). Would be nice: low/no crash, test increase/support, cortisol control, easy on the stomach.

As far as taste: pain is temporary!!!

Thanks!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for a good opportunity!