ΩΩ-Loggers Needed For FlashOver!!-ΩΩ

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Here is all of you stim-junkies chance to run the new and improved FlashOver.

Ideally, users will have a moderate tolerance to stims as I would like users to use two scoops prior to working out to fully gauge the pump aspect of the product as I do not believe there is another product that can match the pumps of 2 scoops of FlashOver. Users will also be over 18 years old and US residents.

Let me know why you should be picked. Users will be asked that they are able to start immediately and be able to maintain the log at least three times weekly.

NO PM's!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to run flash over because I have a contest comming up potentially in december If I can takE work off. Also I can take pictures and videos too for progress. I am honest and I Make a good following for my videos. I need go really push harder this 12 weeks and I need something new in my pre work out reg. I have been using thE same products for a while and need w change.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like the chance to log this. I have used most of the most popular/powerful/underground pre workout supps. I am going to be getting N2KTS, so I can compare the effectiveness of both HONESTLY.. I consider myself a moderate stim junkie, so we shall see how I fair against this! If I dont get picked, at least I tried.. I am honestly tired of friggin jack3d and need something new.. This is where either FlashOver or N2KTS comes in.. Which one will be my permanent PreWkout up there with white flood and 1mr?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would get in on this guys, Customs products are always high quality and flash over is a great product for a damn good price.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I should be picked because i have tried a lot of pre workout supps over the years ( whiteflood, Mv2, NOxplode, ASGT, AP, Jack3d, JP8,NO shotgun, superpump250 prob more i forget) so I could give a good real world review on it. I also respond well to 1,3-dime.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I will throw my name out there. I can start immediately if you are picking soon. I ordered another pre workout today, but will wait a few days if I can log it. I get little to nothing from pre workouts and have literally tried em all, so if this works for me it will work for anyone

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, I don't use chems of that nature. Too much risk and very little reward.
I know a few MMA guys that love it..
I was just throwing it out there; thought you might be the guy to truly utilize and enjoy it..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know a few MMA guys that love it..
I was just throwing it out there; thought you might be the guy to truly utilize and enjoy it..
They may enjoy it, but at what cost? It's far too new and not enough research out there on it. Plus, it's pretty damn expensive as well.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They may enjoy it, but at what cost? It's far too new and not enough research out there on it. Plus, it's pretty damn expensive as well.
They are expensive..
Guys I am supporting them because I got mine for free.. Haha..

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
its kind of a highjack but whats the diference between the new and old flash over? i currently take 2 scoops preworkout i usually workout at night(8pm) sometimes it a hit or miss. someday i can sleep like a baby after my workout and other day i barely sleep at all. Ohh also im on t3(125mcg Human grade) and nectar of the gods(test e) and sometimes i feel r unned down but this helps.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its kind of a highjack but whats the diference between the new and old flash over? i currently take 2 scoops preworkout i usually workout at night(8pm) sometimes it a hit or miss. someday i can sleep like a baby after my workout and other day i barely sleep at all. Ohh also im on t3(125mcg Human grade) and nectar of the gods(test e) and sometimes i feel r unned down but this helps.
I believe it's a different and more soluble form of glycerine.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah,they used a different form of Glycerol because of mixability issues with the original. I would like to give this a run. I haven't tried GMS yet and would like to see what it can do.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try this out!! I've tried Jack3d, 1MR, ASGT, super pump 250 and max, and a few others and I'm looking for a new PW and FlashOver looks good!!

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah,they used a different form of Glycerol because of mixability issues with the original. I would like to give this a run. I haven't tried GMS yet and would like to see what it can do.
I like this old man^^^^ :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stim junkie, checking in and would like to try this out! If you want, I can go 3 scoops but the pumps might get painful!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When do we find out? I am curious my self actually.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
3 tubs into Flashover already. Does what it says. I already know what the original does, so I could offer feedback on effects as well as any differences I notice.

Have never logged but am in a profession that requires me to produce detailed technical documentation as well as provide in-depth analysis, so I know I could do this.

I did just volunteer for a 5 day trial, but am free otherwise.

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
SEX

I would love to log this product for you.
DEATH

I have tried many stim based PWOs in the past.
SEX
I am currently running a gyno destruction protocol (prami, letro)
DEATH

I am hilarious and will keep people attracted to my log with mind control techniques

Your product is safe in my muscles
aaand...
YOUR BRAIN IS MY PUPPET!
SEX
DEATH
give us the power P0Wders now!
thank you!

Attachments

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
^^^^no relation. No, really. His last name has an s on it :D

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for all who applied. I have sent PM's to those who have been chosen, and if you did not receive a PM, I encourage you to jump on the next offering from Omega Sports.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i feel i should be picked because i am skeptical of all pwo drinks except N2KTS if yours gives better pumps- its my new pwo

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to say I tried a sample of this and was impressed. Didnt try the original so cant compare there. Mine didnt completely mix, but wasnt terrible plus I was using a pretty sh1tty shaker bottle.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Like this feedback.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Like this feedback.
Just to give an idea of how good my experience with the GMS in Flashover I decided to retry GlycerGrow(they suggest dumping scoops into ur mouth and washing it down with ur preworkout... Im not a fan :lol:). GMS really seems to intensify the other ingredients in a preworkout... Im feeling this stuff FAST.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome...thanks Mr. T

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i still have 1 lil tub of the first flashover and was it just me or it does taste like spearmint gum ? lol.