AX FREAKY HALLOWEEN CONTEST!!!!!!!

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
I want to play a little game....

It's no secret that I freakin' LOVE Halloween. It's my favorite holiday for many reasons. Yes, I enjoy making little kids cry, but I also love to see all the freaks out there come out to play! What other day of the year can you see a prostitute, a werewolf, a secretary and a jug of iced tea walking down the street together?!?! (Sounds like there should be a Tara Reid joke in here somewhere, but I digress...)

So this Halloween, Athletic Xtreme wants YOU to SHOW US THE FREAK!!! What's at stake? The freak-maker itself, HardFX!!! Winners nab themselves a free freakin' bottle. Entering is really freakin' easy, too. Winning....just a bit more freakin' difficult!!

Hard FX is the latest innovation from AX, and yes...we're pushing the boundaries of innovation all over again for guys just like you who want to be "that guy!" Hard FX contains BOTH a known aromatase inhibitor (the enzyme responsible for converting masculine testosterone into feminizing estrogen) and a powerful testosterone booster!

Hard FX kicks it off with a powerful AI known as 7-MF(7-methyoxyflavone), which will control estrogen while kicking up testosterone production, with similar Ki and iC50 values of other strong AIs, allowing you to add slabs of lean mass while also staying lean. The guys at AX took it a step further by being one of the first companies to release the testosterone boosting powerhouse, DAA( D-Aspartic Acid), a naturally occurring amino acid in the human body that is found in the body's neuro-endocrine tissues. And get this! D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to increase luteinizing hormone and testosterone, on average, by 46% and 45.5% respectively in 13 days. In fact, so powerful is D-Aspartic Acid that one participant showed an 84% increase in testosterone in less than 2 weeks!

We finish it off with Fenugreek extract and Forskolin, both showing IMPRESSIVE results in terms of body compistion, allowing you to add muscle mass while even loosing fat!!! Never before has such a complete testosterone activator been unleashed with the sole intent to help athletes harden up with more quality muscle and potentially less body fat.

How do you win?

Easy - FREAK TiM OUT!!! Be wary, a horror fan like me won't scare easily. I'm the guy who used to watch the Faces of Death videos while eating dinner! To FREAK me out, post a pic, .gif, or video in one of the following categories:

1. FREAKY PhotoChop - Freaky pics obviously faked, but still freakin' cool.

2. FREAKY Natty - Freaky pics au naturale - unmolested, unchopped, and unbelievable freaky!

3. FREAKY Funny - Scarey pics with a funny side.

4. FREAKY People - Real people out there who are just too freakin weird!!

5. FREAKY Halloween 2010 - YOUR freak pics from Halloween 2010!!

The FREAKIN Rules:
1. Don't break forum rules, including nudity, really distasteful stuff, offensive, or Paris Hilton.
2. No real death pics - no murder or crime scene shots, no fetuses, no mutilated animals.
3. Gore is OK, but use your judgment. See rules 1 & 2.

To Freakin' Enter:
Pick your freakin category, announce it in your freakin post, and pop up the freakin entries!!

Freakin Limitations:
1. Must live in the domestic US.
2. Must be atleast 21 yrs of age.
3. MUST FREAK TIM OUT!!!!

Contest Duration: NOW until Tuesday, November 2 at midnight EST.

Winners selected by the AX crew and will be announced soon after the contest ends. Please note: Contest is running concurrently on both the AX forum and AnabolicMinds. Winners will be chosen from ALL entries on both sites. Good luck, have fun, and let's get FREAKY!!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NOTE: FOLLOW THE RULES, FOLKS.

This means NOTHING that goes against AM rules whatsoever. If it's NSFW, forget it. Keep it tame, but weird. If someone is going to find it offensive, like your grandmother, then forget it.

Freaky does NOT have to be insensitive, but it sure can still be fun!!!

Let's get 'er going, folks. Happy Halloween!!!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Beetlejuice,beetlejuice,beetle juice!

3. FREAKY Funny - Scary pics with a funny side.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup! That's definitely one freaky li'l dude!!

Cocaine - one hell of a drug! :lol:

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
freaky people

her belly button hangs freakishly low

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuba's are sexy. I don't know what you're talking about.

I like her snoopy socks.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahaha Stim X would Lean FX would likley do the job ahaha ;), good diet ofcourse
AND the help of your friendly neighborhood AXholes to help with it all! :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
TiM, PM sent ;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
NO. JUST NO. FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING NO.

brb...image burned into my contacts...driving me gay/insane.

And... NO.
I kinda wanna know, but actually not really at all lol :eek13:

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey T-Ad...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
4. Freaky People - Real people out there who are just too freakin weird!!

"The end of the final Episode of Candle Cove:"

I am not responsible for speaker volume left too high prior to pressing play.

What was that at 0:38? :flowers1:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey T-Ad...
THAT'S A CONTENDER RIGHT THURRRR!!!!

Nice. Not freaky per se, but absolutely hilarious! And at 38 secs.... ummmm... paused it, stared at it... still clueless, but clueless and amused! :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Not freaky per se, but absolutely hilarious!
Fine, one more before bed.

Amelia Dyer

Over the course of 36 years Amelia Dyer is suspected of killing over 247 children.
She was only convicted of one. Thankfully, one murder conviction was enough to get this nightmare off the street.
She was hanged by the neck until dead on June 10, 1896.

'Tis the season and there are some REAL stories out there that are absolutely bone chilling.
I remember reading a lot of these last year around Halloween.

The real monsters are ALWAYS worse than the ones we can imagine.

Fritz Haarmann, David Parker Ray, Albert Fish, and more recently Anthony Sowell just to name a few.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
c'mon AMer's.

I want to see some cool monsters and stuff in here. And I'm personally too lazy to go to images.google.com and type in keywords like monster, zombie, overzealous Twilight fans, and [insert death metal band name here] album artwork. I'd rather give away a bottle of Hard-FX for whoever picks out the best ones.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS....

MAKES ME WANNA.....

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
she's so hot

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I was watchin this stupid movie last week trying to find obscure stuff to motivate me for Halloween. It was kinda lame. Then last night, I'm sitting here getting things ready for trick or treat tonight when my TV starts to go nuts. I turn around, and there's this standing there:

She was shy at first, didn't really approach. But eventually she walked over my way as I talked to her. She looked up, her face turned really white, and she ran away. Maybe she didn't like me...

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
All coins must clear black lines, or else the secret word won’t be revealed(?!?).

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Learn had/has posted some pretty gruesome stuff, even if tad doesnt think so.

:icon_lol:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
you guys want some boarder line stuff ;)