NTBM brand new protein bar flavors are in.. Who wants to test them out..

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brand new flavors sour apple and butterscotch just arrived. Also back by popular demand choc banana!!

Giving away a few of each flavor come sign up..

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely down for some testing. I am loving the NTBM protein bars.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can these be made without the honey?
I have made them using sugar free maple syrup and a little Sweet Serum from PP. I have also made them using liquid choc beef aminos and a little Sweet Serum from pp too..

The great thing about the bars is a little creativity and you can make all kinds of different things. I know people who use agave, others who use a sugar free honey ( they do make this) and others who have used all kinds of different liquids from pumpkin to cream cheese. So no you do not have to use the honey my friend. http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f4/protein-bar-recipes-10.html

feel free to add any recipes using the bars that you have to this thread here. YOu can always send a msg to NTBM's shannon trimple aka sbt on most forums. She has made the bars 500000 different ways and is our resident expert on the matter.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to try out the Butterscotch. Sounds damn good! :food:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ohhh, i'd give these a shot, they sound really good

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
put me in for butterscotch please. ntbm just keeps getting better

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Then I'd be willing to try a few.:13:

I have made them using sugar free maple syrup and a little Sweet Serum from PP. I have also made them using liquid choc beef aminos and a little Sweet Serum from pp too..

The great thing about the bars is a little creativity and you can make all kinds of different things. I know people who use agave, others who use a sugar free honey ( they do make this) and others who have used all kinds of different liquids from pumpkin to cream cheese. So no you do not have to use the honey my friend. http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f4/protein-bar-recipes-10.html

feel free to add any recipes using the bars that you have to this thread here. YOu can always send a msg to NTBM's shannon trimple aka sbt on most forums. She has made the bars 500000 different ways and is our resident expert on the matter.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep hearing Beast go on and on about these things, so I would love to try :cheers:

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
I'm your huckleberry. Send any and all flavors to me schnell for an honest review. I've wanted to try 'em ever since I saw 'em. More Need2 goodness! KTS!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Protein bars, ya say...I'm dowwwwwn with trying some of those! :flowers1:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm really hoping I get to try some of these! I'm definitely in for some samples.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmm, i could go for some chocolate banana.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Nate no fair! You post up the new flavors when I'm on KETO!?! SC is a saaaad boy :(

can't even have these suckers on my refeed days cuz i stick to low fat those days :(

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys will love these bars... i did a log on the other flavor... excellent stuff

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I HAVE REALLY WANTED TO TRY THESE!! HAVE SOME MERCY ON A GUY WHO JUST LOST HIS JOB ON FRI!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
zomg!!! I iz in for bar testing!!! :yup:
pick me pick me!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How bad are these on sugar content?

Edit: I am a lazy ass, I never thought "why not just look it up." I found out the info though.

bluegrass83

bluegrass83

Awards
I would love to try some of these. Been looking for some new ones to try.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
APPLE FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!! the others sound nice too!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried the Original and they tasted great, but sign me up I'd love to try apple:D

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
the thing with these bars is that its basically a make yourself whole food protein bar. No long lists of ingredients, no irritating sugar alcohols or preservatives. Theyre better because you know exactly what you're putting into your body. These are great for someone with kids because kids have the potential to eat healthy foods that taste good or they can eat junk. If it taste good kids will go for it!

I'll be honest im waiting for feedback on those apple bars! This definitely got my attention!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I tried the original as well and was sold on it. I'd love to try out either butterscotch or choc. banana and compare.

I've got a batch of the original sitting on my shelf now waiting to be made, I could do a comparison between original and new flavor.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya just the original ones are sooo good. I can't imagine how these new flavors will taste! :food:

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys are gonna love these protein bars... don't eat them all at once though... you'll want to but don't do it

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright thats is all I am giving out peeps. thank you

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW the sour apple is by far the best ever. Choc banana would be the next. I am going to come out with choc pineapple coconut next

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Oh well. Ya win some, ya lose some. Congrats to all the winners. I've heard taht this stuff is the bomb!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
nj winnaz!! if ya all want to send me a bar... :p

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW the sour apple is by far the best ever. Choc banana would be the next. I am going to come out with choc pineapple coconut next
can't wait to try the sour apple & the choc banana. oh wait and the butterscotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!